One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Jaya, some time ago...

Ivan was not travelling for quite a while in the Grand Line. It was only a few weeks since he started his journey across the Grand Line. It was when he thought of that idea... After he was pretty sure that he mastered his battling style, he thought of travelling at the most dangerous sea. His goal was simple. If he survived in the New World, he would prove to everybody and to himself as well that he was not a weak person. He would prove that he was strong, even if he did not seem to buy. After that, he would have the right to finally return back at his home and do what he should. He would take the control of his family and become the leader of the clan, as he was the legitimate next leader. And most importantly, the people of the clan would respect him, despite his size. Even if he only was around 60 meters tall, he would be treated just like a leader should be... He would not be disrespected, he would be the boss, the person whom everybody respects and everybody listens to.

However, before he would travel to the New World to make a name for himself and survive to prove to himself his own strength, Ivan had to do something else. No matter how much strong he was and not matter what kind of tricks he had under his sleeves in order to ensure his survival in the New World, one thing was for certain. If he traveled there by himself, he would be doomed to die. In the most dangerous of the seas, the one that makes the first half of the Grand Line be called "Paradise", Ivan had to travel with company. As a result, he knew that he would have to find a crew to join and offer his talents, just like they would offer him protection. It was something simple... He would give them something and they would give him what he wanted.

Even if he wanted to find a crew, though, no matter how many crews there were in Jaya he could not find a good one. Ivan was quite selective with the crew that he was about to join. He did not want to join the crew of a person who is a sore loser and will abandon his crew at the first chance. He wanted to join the crew of a person with power, a person with strong will, a person who would look at his enemies and make them tremble in fear. And definitely, there were not many crews at that place. Unlike that kind of captain, the captains on the island of Jaya at that time seemed to be a bunch of barbarians who were destroying anything in front of their path to show that they were pirates and used to claim "I wanna be the Pirate King! I am gonna find One Piece!". Ivan really despised them...

He could not tell them anything, though. Ivan was not the kind of person who would force himself in a battle. His whole life, he learned to be quiet. He learned to control his anger for those who mocked him because of his size. He used to play the weak person and not engage in battles against people so that he would not make a fuss. And that offered him many things. That, combined with the fact that he was extremely short, made others act as if they were absolutely sure that they would defeat him. They would never bother to attack him and they would just say something about his size, before leaving him alone. Just like what was going on in the bar.

There were many people that were mocking, Ivan. He would not answer to them, though. Instead, he just looked at them while slowly drinking his whiskey. He grabbed the glass of whiskey and slowly raised it towards his mouth, drinking a few drops of his favorite drink. He looked around while keeping the whiskey on his hand and he checked the faces of the people in the bar once more. Then, he put the glass back on the table and he continued thinking all these things, that were bothering him before he did that action...

That was Ivan, after all... The quiet pirate scout from they sky island of Bilka...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Nightwing Had arrived at Jaya a few day's ago. She was staying in an extra room they had for rent in the bar. Everyonce in awhile someone would make a smart remark about her wing's which involved heavey flirting.

Those who where unfortanate enough receaived a cloud bullet between there eyes. They stopped there comments after she showed she ment business.

Waking up in her room Nightwing put on her black strapless dress & her black lip stick and headed into the bar.

NightWing was a goodlooking skypiean,She had Black Wings like her Older Brother Chusei, Long black hair with antenna's on top along with Black tears tattooed to her cheek's.

The Bar fell silent as she walked across the room and sat down at the bar counter. Ordering Dark ale she violently thrusted the belli at the Bartender.
Looking around the room With cold Lifeless Crimson Eyes She noticed a short little guy with black wing's.

After getting sufficiantly Drunk Nightwing stumbled over to Ivan.
"Heeeeyy! I's good to see someone who isnt an ugly ass human! My names Nightwing."

Nightwing extaended a handshake towards Ivan.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm

"Hello, mistress." Ivan said with a calm looking face, even if he was quite surprised from the fact that the strange woman was talking to him. At first, he could not believe it and could not understand what was really going on. However, as a few more seconds passed, he noticed the wings on the woman's back and understood that she was a skypiean, as well. Just like himself, she had probably come from a sky island... That was something great, indeed! She was the first person to meet in the Blue Sea that happened to come from a Sky Island. Maybe that was why she talked to him, after all...

As he realized all those things, he raised his short hand and gave the handshake to the woman with a smile on his face. Happy because of the fact that somebody approached him and was not treating him as a lower-life creature, at least for that moment, he decided to try and form a friendship with the woman. "I am Ivan." he said with the smile on his face. Then, he grabbed the glass that was full of whiskey and drank a few droplets from it. He slowly placed it on the table and said "So... What is your name, miss?" he said with a friendly voice, hoping to receive the woman's answer.

Who was that woman and what were her motives? Ivan would probably get to learn soon... He waited for her to give him an answer.

Meanwhile, in the bar, the people who were around were staring at the two skypieans, surprised with the event that was going on. Some of the pirates whispered to each other's eye, asking whether those two were scheming something or not... They were quite suspicious of the skypieans and they were looking at them, hoping to find out what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:28 pm

The Mentioning of Mistress had slightly annoyed Nightwing. But sence he was a superior race like her self she ingored the comment.

"Hehehehe It's a Pleasure to Meet you Ivan. So what brings you to this crappy run down building?"

Nightwing felt the crowd stareing at them and moved her hand's to her holstered pistol's. Suddenly Nightwing's voice rose to a high serious tone.

"I Can Hear you filthy humans talking about us! Mind your Place you lowly worms!" Moving Her hands At high speeds Nightwing drew her two pistols
pointing them to the closest Pirate and used.

"Cloud Cripple!" Unloading 4 CLoud bullet's into each of the pirates leg's and 4 rounds into the man's arm's A Toatal of 16 cloud bullets where fired.

The Pirate yelled in surprized as he fell to the ground still alive.
"Ahhh that bitch shot me!"

Nightwing's cold crimson eyes flashed at the crowd of pirates.
"Theres my warning shot you worthless humans... I'm in a good mood otherwise you'd all be dead..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:37 pm

As soon as Ivan listened to the words of Nightwing, he realized that the woman happened to have the same opinion about the other people inside the bar. She was calling the building a crappy place, so she probably despised the people who were in there, just like Ivan did. "I see you have the same opinions as me..." he said, but as soon as he completed his sentence he looked at the woman that was attacking the humans because of the fact that they were discussing about the two of them. Seeing her shooting them swiftly and precisely, he got scared for a moment. However, he was quite sure that he would be safe, as probably the woman would not attack a person who happened to come from the same place as she did.

"Well, we do not have the same expressions over our opinions... But never mind!" he said with a smile on his face, while trying to cool down the woman. Then, he started answering the woman's question, as if nothing had happened. "You see, I came here searching for a crew... But this place is full of those fake-pirate bastards... They are not what I am looking for... So, I decided to just have a drink and enjoy my time here.". Then, he drank a few more droplets of his whiskey and he questioned the woman. "Now, what about you? Why have you come to this crappy place?".

The Bilkan was trying to establish a friendship with his fellow Skypiean.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Nightwing smiled at Ivan. "We are the Superior race after all Ivan we cant let the humans thinking ther're better then us."

Her crimson eyes sparkled with delight hearing Ivan's Apsiration's
"Oh your a pirate hu? That a fun profession to get into. I used to do some pirating my self. Even though he was A gant I considered him a great man. Have you ever Heard of Unholy The Darkner? I was in his crew the black berri pirates. We where attacking Salmanthia when I was frozen in ice. When i came out the comma whole crew was gone..."

Nightwing actually got a little teary at the thought of the old gang being destroyed. "Well thats in the past now. Im just looking for my older brother so we can go back to skypiea and kill those son of a bitch skypirates who killed our family and framed my brother."

Looking at Ivan some more NIghtwing smiled brightly. "You know I could Join up with you cutie? I'd rather travel with you then bottom feeding human skum."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 pm

"In Unholy's crew? I have heard and read about him in the newspapers... That guy was quite a fearsome guy. He had a great bounty... I wish to get one as high as his, one day." Ivan said with a smile to his face. He had indeed heard about Unholy and the way he died, thanks to the newspapers. By saying that he wanted to be like him, he wanted to make the skypiean woman feel well about her captain and show her that even if he was dead, his name would never be forgotten with the passage of the years.

Then, he listened to her, saying about what she was doing. She was saying something about an older brother... So, it seemed that there actually were some more skypieans at the Blue Sea... That was funny... Really funny. Ivan could actually gather all those skypieans and form a crew with them. It was an interesting choice. However, the Bilkan did not want to anger the woman by proposing her that thing at the time she was talking to him about the problems she had and her goals. Instead, he decided to answer to her goal by telling her his own. He started speaking.

"Well, you have a goal related with your family... I have one, too. You see, because of my size my family mocked me... I left in order to train myself on my own... I trained myself and became a strong fighter. However, I need to prove that. That is why I am searching for a crew to go to the New World and show to everybody that I am strong. Then, I will leave from here and return back at my home to take over the leadership of my family as I should... Quite a complex story, right?"

Then, he sighed and he realized that the woman had just asked him to join him in his travels. That was a good idea. Traveling with a strong woman would definitely help Ivan, until he would find a good crew. Or, he could found a crew with Nightwing. He would decide later. However, that was the start of what he had just thought of earlier... And he liked it.

"Well, you can join me in my travels, I guess..." Ivan said with a smile on his face, as he raised his hand and attempted to shake hands with Nightwing, once more. "Friends?" he asked with a smile on his face, as he waited for the woman's answer... He only hoped that she would say yes and that she would accept him as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Hearing Ivan's story Nightwing frowned. "You family treated you like that because your where short? What the hell! that pisses me off.. I Like short guys btw. =P"

Nightwing shook Ivan's hands Again. "Who could turn down an advenutre into the new world. I'd be happy to accompany you."

Some of the pirates started to grow a spin as 6 of them moved around the duo.

"Hey we dont want your Kind around here!" Another said "Ya Get out you assholes. And finally "You shot our jimmy you bitch your going to pay.

Nightwing decided to wait to see Ivan's reaction. She was interested to see if he was strong as his story suggested. Her hands moved back towards her gun just in case.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:21 pm

"Oh really?" Ivan said with a red face, embarrassed (in a good way) from the words of his new friend. Then, he was about to talk about what he and Nightwing should do to travel, before they were interrupted by a few other pirates who came to the duo in order to take their revenge against them as Nightwing had just shot their friend. Normally, Ivan would not do anything and would not react. However, he did not have another choice as he had to prove to the woman that he was strong enough and that he deserved to travel with her.

At first, he decided to give the pirates a second chance. He moved down from the chair that he was sitting. He stood in front of the woman and he raised his head upwards, staring at the pirates that were about to attack. "I am giving you a chance to leave." he said with a quiet voice that asked gently the pirates to leave. However, the pirates mocked him and laughed at him. "Get out of the way, brat!" one of them said, before he attempted to punch the woman in the face... A battle was going to start.

"Idiots..." Ivan whispered as he prepared his reaction. "Ryu Mode!" he said with a smile on his face, as he used his Life Return to increase his body size to the point that he was 1.50 meters tall. That height was good enough not only to almost reach in height the pirate, but also grab his hand and stop the punch that aimed towards the woman.

As he grabbed the pirate's hand, he started using pressure on it more and more, breaking its bones slowly. The pirate screamed in pain and Ivan kept his calm smile on his face. The others, though, panicked with the man attempted to strike him, as well. A few of them grabbed their revolvers out and tried to shoot him. Before they did, though, Ivan pointed towards them with his other hand and said "Ryu Breath!".

The man's muscles on his hand swiftly moved and pumped, as the air from in front of him was getting repeled away, towards the direction of the pirates. The shockwave that was created from the attack blasted the pirates, which did not even have time to react. Damaged from the attack, they remained on the ground and they were all staring at each other surprised from the fact that the "short" man got to beat them. To finish them off, Ivan let the pirate's hand go and he attacked him and the other pirates with another Ryu Breath attack, knocking them unconscious quite easily. "Those were a piece of cake..." he said as he reverted back at his original form and looked at the woman. "My apologies if my Ryu Breath happened to slightly affect you." he said and bowed to her, even if that would make him look much more shorter. Ivan had just defeated the pirates with great ease and was ready to continue his conversation with the woman...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Nightwing was Quite surpized to See how strong Ivan Was which made Nightwing like him even more.

"What was that a shockwave? Thats very Impressive Ivan... Shall we get out of this dump?"

Nightwing's thoughts raced. This man has so much potential We could do anything together. NIghtwing gave the other spineless Pirates in the room a wicked look.

Her arms moved with a blurr as she fired 6 rapid shots into the Incapacitated pirates killing them. and then Spoke to the remaining pirates in the bar. "Mess with us again and thall happen to you."

EVeryone in the bar recoiled in fear of the Skyfolk. a few hardened pirates even ran out the door in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:39 pm

"Indeed!" Ivan said with a smile on his face, as she looked at the woman. It seemed that he had just started liking her even more... Who knew what was going on inside the mind of the Bilkan. He started falling in love with her... However, he would have to hide that, as Nightwing could get angry over that and abandon him. In order to hide that, he drank a few droplets of whiskey, in a panicked way, before he started moving towards the exit to go.

"I guess it is about time for us to go... Right?" he said to the woman. "We need to discuss a few things... Such as the name of the crew we are making. You know, you changed my mind. At first, I was thinking of traveling with another crew... But now I know that I can find many strong people that will help me on my way and will join me... No. I mean us. So, what do you say? Will you follow me to the depths of the New World? Will you become my first mate?".

Ivan was clear towards the woman and he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Nightwing beeamed with happyness. Ivan had replaced the hole of looseing her last crew. "Hmm crew names? SOmthing cool would be nice. Im not going to join some crew named the pink rose pirates or anything like that pffft...."

Hanging on every last word he said at the end Nightwings Crimson eyes looked At Ivan in a serious manner. "Oh Course I'll follow you Ivan well show the New World what we can do!"

Nightwing touched the table turning into into a flesh table pulling a long ligament out. Wrapped a ligament lasso around a barrel of Ale and dragegd it behind her on there way out of the bar.

"Oh By the way Im a Flesh Devil fruit user.. Its pretty handy hehehhe"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 pm

"I can see our crew making a name! You have such a good power... Hehe!" Ivan laughed as he got out of the bar and looked at the sun. The sun was bright. That was a very good sign. The moment the short sized skypiean decided to form his crew, the sun was shining greatly... And Ivan believed a lot in signs. With that sign, he was pretty sure that his crew would shine, just like the sun did. The pirate crew he had just formed had the future in front of it... Ivan and Nightwing had much time to make a name for theirselves.

"Well, well..." Ivan said a few seconds after looking at the sun. "I have just thought of a name for our crew. It is something simple, yet awesome... I am sure you will like it... I have thought off something that ressembles the two of us, the founders of the crew. We shall be called... The Black Wing Pirates!"

[END OF THE THREAD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)   Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Blank Points; The angel and the devil (open to me and Unholy)
Page 1 of 1