One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:01 pm

[West Blue]

The sky was pure blue and not a single cloud was roaming it, the birds were happily travelling through this blue sky and the village was as busy as ever. Fisher was fast asleep in a Hotel and it seemed he wasn't planning on getting up anytime soon when suddenly "Bang!" a large noise was to be heard outside Fisher's room and this woke him up "W-What just happened?" Fisher muttered as he began to itch his spiked red hair he planned on investigating it so he got up and walked over to his closet, he opened it and slowly got out a long coat which seemed that could cover all of his body. He quickly put it on and slowly started to open his door "Dude, What's with all the noise!?" he asked as he started to look around outside his room, he then noticed a young man who seemed to be bringing in food to some room on the floor. The man quickly got up and bowed towards Fisher "My apologies sir I just happened to trip a little" after saying this he started to walk back to where he came from "Umm, ok I'm sorry for yelling at you." Fisher said to the man as he quickly closed his door. "What a way to start the day..."
Back to top Go down
TheMoonlightAngel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Azumi yawned as she looked around the small village she had arrived at. It seemed crowded and very busy, "Such a crowded area for a small place. Seems like finding a place to stay is gonna be harder than I thought." After saying this, she continued her way down the crowded streets in search of a hotel or something of the sort. A few minutes past, and Azumi was getting tired, she still hadn't come across anything that would keep her in for the night. However, she continued to wonder and explore the small village. Suddenly, as she took a sudden curve, she had spotted a tall building. "Bingo!" She yelled as she began to sprint towards the building. She stepped through the door and stood waiting behind a tall man. As she waited her turn, Azumi could not help but to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"What luck you have, sir. You have just signed in for the last room available!" The man at the counter told the man as he handed him the key to his room.

Azumi's thoughts rushed through her mind. "Oh great, just my luck..." She stepped towards the counter and began to speak to the man in an innocent tone.

"Please, I've been searching for hours, I will take any room you have, just let me stay!"

After hours of begging, the man finally handed her a key and began to lead the way. Her thoughts were very negative and she was just hoping for the best. The man opened the door and pointed out the features of her room. It wasn't much, just a small room with a bed, some shelves which held books and a small night light. There was also a door which led her to a tiny bathroom. She thanked the man and he hurried back to the counter. She shut the door behind her and sighed. " I have a feeling that this is going to be a long night..." She slumped on the bed and began to read a book she had gotten from the shelf.

Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 pm

5 minutes passed and Fisher felt bored as hell, "Ugh such a dull room..." he whispered as he looked out his small window, "Hmm seems crowded maybe I can do some exploring.." after saying this he pulled down his hood so it would cover his scaly face and then quickly dashed out of his room and out of the hotel. It started to get a little dark and the sky was turning into a color of dark orange, "Hmm, Adventure where are you?" Minutes passed and the streets slowly started to get deserted. Fisher decided he should just buy something to eat so he looked around and walked into a nearby store.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonlightAngel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Azumi was in great boredom and was running low on ideas for entertainment. She looked out her small window and gazed down at the streets. They seemed to be getting very deserted and Azumi was just getting lonelier. She decided that if she stayed alone in this room any longer, she would die of boredom. So she walked towards the door, took a deep breath, and began to sprint towards the staircase. As she arrived at the bottom, she noticed that there was a different person at the counter. She didn't really care and made her way towards the door.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but may you please tell me where you are heading?" The women at the counter seemed to be curious.

"Just out for a walk, I'll be back, though" Azumi pushed the door open and walked out. "I'm really gonna need this time for entertainment..." She started her way down the street in hope to find a bar somewhere close.

Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:58 am

Fisher looked around the tiny store searching for something to eat however there wasn't much and the store seemed that it was busy in the morning.

"I'll just take an apple.." Fisher said as he picked up a fresh red apple from a wooden crate.

"That'll be 20 beli please." The man at the counter said as he looked around the store.

Fisher quickly payed the man and exited the shop, it was darker than last time and the streets seemed to be quite deserted the only one in sight was a young girl wearing a black shirt, red trousers and long yellow hair. He ignored her and just began wondering the streets in search of some thing fun.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonlightAngel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:32 pm

While walking, Azumi spotted a tall, cloaked figure that seemed to be coming closer towards her. The person's face was not visible since the hood of the cloak was pulled too low. Unfortunately, this made Azumi more curious and she soon would not be able to stop herself from revealing the figure's face in public. She didn't want to bother the person much, so she continued her walk down the road. She looked around hoping that her luck would bring her something when suddenly, she noticed the man entering the building that she had left from.

"Looks like we will meet again..." She mumbled to herself as she looked around for the building she was looking for. Then something caught her eye at the far end of the street- it was a bar. She ran towards it, hoping that it wouldn't be very crowded so she wouldn't have to take ages inside such a place but she was also wanting it to be quite full since it was not very amusing to just sit alone in an empty room. Apparently, it was neither. The place was not only visited by a few people like she hoped, it was packed with lots of people who all seemed to be drunk or have a bad personality. "Oh joy..."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:41 pm

As Fisher walked past the young lady he realized that she was trying to peak at his face so he quickly hurried down the street hoping that she wouldn't follow him and he was right. The young lady just continued down the road.

"Phew, talk about close.." he whispered as he pulled his hood down so that a shadow would be casted across his blue face.

He then began to eat at his apple and walk back into the hotel he was tired and it was dangerous to stay out here any longer.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonlightAngel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Azumi pushed the door open and the sound dropped to dead silence. Everybody paused and turned to her with faces that appeared to have lost their color.Everybody seemed to be surprised but a group of people who were drinking and appeared to be the reason why everybody else was silenced. They all appeared to be part of a huge pirate crew, a really famous one around the village. Azumi tried hard to ignore them and just take a seat. When she made her way towards her targeted seat, many voices echoed through the room warning her not to approach the group. She also ignored this and sat down.

Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Fisher quickly walked passed the counter and made his way up the stairs, he then entered his room and slowly slumped over to his bed.

"What a boring day this has become..." Fisher mumbled as he took off his cloak and threw it on top of his wooden closet.

He let out a slight sigh as he took out his guns from his leather belt, he wanted try out these babies as soon as possible so he could figure out what to work on. Suddenly Fisher realized that a famous pirate crew were said to be in this village, this made Fisher excited but at the same time worried he finally got a chance try out his guns but he had never fought a crew before.

"Guess I'll just have to hope that I survive..."
Back to top Go down
TheMoonlightAngel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:08 pm

"Wrong choice, Blondie." Azumi turned her head only to notice that the scariest, most serious looking member of the crew had rose from his seat. "This here is Red Cog Pirates territory, and if ya trespass you will have to pay the price..." He mumbled as he approached her, cracking his knuckles.

"Pfft...whatever..." Azumi said as she rolled her eyes. The pirate slowly took out his sword and held it towards Azumi's throat.

"I've killed many people who have said those exact words. Let's just hope you won't die as harshly as the others..." His sword came closer to Azumi's throat and she swallowed hardly. She quickly drawed one of her katanas in an upward motion and slashed her sword down, scratching his arm slightly. As he drew his arm back, she leaped to the side and left everybody shocked.She pointed her sword towards him and let out a slight chuckle.

"Although I am a girl, I am not weak, and I will have no mercy. What you will get from me is pure skill. I need no luck..." AThe man began to grin.

"You think too much...What I am doing here, is teaching you a lesson..."

Azumi grinned, too. "Let the battle...Begin"

Last edited by TheMoonlightAngel on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:04 am

Fisher quickly slipped on his cloak and made his way down the stairs he sprinted past the counter and through the hotel's doors.

"He sure does exit the hotel alot" the woman at the counter said as she itched her hair.

He quickly ran down the street, pushing himself to get faster "Now if I was a pirate where will I go?" he thought as he sprinted across the lifeless roads after a few minutes of running he decided that he should go check the bar so when he arrived at the door he stopped and took out his guns.

"...This is it..." he muttered as he quickly lifted his leg to kick down the door..

3...2...1 "Crash" Fisher pushed his leg with all of his strength kicking down the door, everybody in the bar stared at him in disbelief. "Oh No..." one said as he began to get up and run out soon followed by everyone else. "Gulp"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]   Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Adventure in the West Blue [Open only to Angel and Straw]
Page 1 of 1