One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:10 pm

FLASHBACK

Some time prior to the events of Atlantis, around two weeks, the pirate captain Maximillion Maimou along with the Avenger Pirates, the crew he had at that time, finally reached Shabondy Archipelago. There, the crew got seperated from each other in order to take a stroll at the town.

However, there is the untold story of the man who once ruled the Avenger Pirates... The untold story of the pirate captain who allied himself with one of the most dangerous men in the world while the two were still not so famous... This is how the infamous pirate Maximillion Maimou and the former Shichibukai and now a yonkou Roberto D. Wally met in Shabondy Archipelago. This is the story of two evil men who formed an alliance with the hopes of achieving their common goals and go on with their evil plans!

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:09 pm

"Maximillion Maimou, ... isnt that, your name ?" A man is standing at the top of a building that Maximillion was walking under it. He has a large sword on his shoulder, and is holding a big cigar on his mouth. Not an ordinary man indeed, boasting a decent bounty of 32,500,000 at that time, althought, after the great events of the war that changed the tide of history, that bounty would be nothing compared to what he would aqquire.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:44 am

"Hm?" was the reaction of Maximillion who could not believe that somebody around the place knew about his name. How was that possible? How could the man know who he was? He probably had links with the corrupted marine officers Maximillion used to work with... That man was definitely not an ordinary man. The pirate captain moved his head upwards. He took a look at Suigo and replied "Does my name matter to you?" while keeping a cold-looking face, Maximillion's ordinary face most of the times. However, one thing was for sure. The captain of the Avenger Pirates could see that Suigo had been looking for a strong person to do something...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:48 am

Suigo jumps off the building and lands in frond of the man. He looks at him, or more like, scans him, before he spits the ciggar out "Relax, I am not here for a fight or anything ... besides, I suppose he, would be disappointed if I kill the man he was willing to talk with .. wanna come along ? Like I said, there's someone that wants to have a word with you ..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:52 am

"Hm? Is there somebody who knows about me... And wants to talk with me?" Maximillion thought. As he guessed, Suigo or possibly the man who sent him had connections with the Government and knew about his "deleted" crimes. If he did not accept to go to the meeting with the man, he could be in danger. Who knew what would the mysterious man who wanted to talk with him do? He could tell inform the marines and so he would be chased... And he did not want that as he wanted to keep a low profile for a little bit more... While keeping the cold-looking face, he said "I will come I guess. But do not ever think of doing anything...strange... I am always ready to defend myself.".
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:53 am

"I assure you that you dont have to fear me, or my boss .. or should I say, captain ? ..." he is walking, showing Maximillion the path. Behind them a shady figure is moving, and is following them too. "Do not fear, one more of us .. and we also happen to be, pirates." he says, and starts to smoke another cigar. They walk towards Grove 31, to where a large, somewhat expensive-looking, but somewhat neglected, mansion is. There are some barrels thrown outside, obviously alchohol. And then, in frond of Maximillion, a massive, at least 3 times as tall as an average person, creature, looks like a man, looks like a monster, lands and looks at him, with a grin on his face "That's the one our captain had an eye for ? Yeah right, hahahaha !!!" despite showing arrogance and obviously underestimates Maximillion, at the same time he looks like an extremely dangerous and powerful man, whatever he was. - "Behemoth" Damiel Sabres, at that time, 79,000,000 Belli, definately someone famous enough for Maximillion to recognise.
"Shut up already, captain's said he's a special one, so dont underestimate him." Suigo calmly responds and moves forward, showing Maximillion to continue following him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 am

Maximillion's experssion on his face did not change as he looked at the man who seemed to underestimate him and laughed at his face. He wanted to spit on him but that would cause an uproar. Moreover, he did not want to battle a man with a bounty like that. It was not that he did not believe that he could deal with the likes of him. It was just that if a man with such a high bounty bowed to somebody else, then definitely that man was a very strong and well-respected man. And so, without saying anything, Maximillion kept following Suigo towards his captain...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 pm

The two of them walk from one room to another, then some stairs, then Suigo stops and looks at him with the back of his eye "You still didnt got it right ? .. you are talented, but still a bit slow .." he says, calmly. Couldnt quite tell if he said that friendly or to laught at him. As he opens yet another door, they reach to the balcony, where Suigo's captain is sitting, looking at the bright sky. "Welcome to my little palace, Mr. Maximillion, I was looking forward to meet you .. Weee-hahahaha !" - Captain of the Black Cross Pirates, at the moment a Shichibukai, Roberto D. Wally ... !
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 am

Maximillion was surprised by the appearance of the Shichibukai right in front of him. However, he did not show that. Instead, he showed his cold-looking face that did not seem to change any kinds of expressions at all. He was not scared at the pressence of the Shichibukai. Only surprised... As he listened to his words, he understood that the Shichibukai wanted something from him. He asked "May I ask why you were looking forward to meet me?" as he raised his hand in order to shake hands with Wally.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:25 am

Wally looks at him for a while, then he raises his hands "Where are my manners ?!! Bring some drinks and food here you morons !!" Servants start running up and down, and soon, a big table is filled with food and drinks. Wally nods to Maximillion to sit down, as well as the men present there. Suigo, Hawks, and another man, a very tall one. Stones are floating around him, it looks quite odd.
"Let us enjoy this meal first, then I will tell you .. mufufufu .." Wally calmly says and begins drinking.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 am

Maximillion was impressed by the way the servants obeyed to their master as well as by the way they treated the guest. Wally was definitely providing with good accomodation. However, Maximillion did not change his cold-looking face. He sits down on a chair and then he waits for the others to start eating. He could not know if the food was poisoned or not, so he had to wait for the others to eat from the various foods first and then he would eat. However, he says "Thanks for the accomodation, Shichibukai Wally. I can finally see why you are a man of a high calliber now..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:15 am

"I do not need compliments or anything else from my guest, so you can just talk to me in any way that pleases you, Wee-hahahaha !" Wally replies, while bitting off a large piece of meat from his ham. He then gets up and puts his leg on his chair "Now now, let's cut to the chase, I want the Avenger pirates to become my allies, quite possibly my main allies, due to your rising strenght !" he just says it out, as if it was natural for someone "working" for the Government to ask such a thing for a pirate captain.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:33 am

"It is quite strange for an Ouka Shichibukai to ask an alliance with a rising pirate crew... However, it is also surprisingly good for a rising pirate crew to be asked to form an alliance with one of the Shichibukai. This is great. If you want an alliance with my crew, I guess we can have it." were the words of the pirate captain to the Warlord. Apparently, that proposition made the man's day. Maximillion did not expect an alliance with a Shichibukai all of a sudden. However, what he did not know was whether that man knew something or not... He asked "But, may I ask if there is anything else except from our fighting spirit that picked your interest?" eager to learn if there was something else going on.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 am

"Let's just say that, I can see throught one's potential, Wee-hahahaha !" Wally responds, laughing as he usually does. "So, it's a deal hm ? Perfect !" he adds, and extents his hand towards Maximillion.
Then he sits down and tells something to Maximillion that would probably sound like a bomb "In roughly 15 days from now, there's gonna be a major event to occur .. no, event is not the right word .. a WAR will be unleashed !" he says, referring to the approaching Antantis War. No one has even announced the events regarding Oro Jackson yet, not even the Marines.
Suigo lights up another cigar, watching all this. Suigo is Wally's intel gatherer, he's the one responsible for extracting that vital information from the Marines.
"I'm gonna need as many allies as I can you see .. this event, gives me a unique opportunity .. mufufufu .." Wally says.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am

"That sounds pretty interesting... Shichibukai Wally... It is a deal, indeed!" the man said with a smile on his face. He could understand that Wally had something in his mind... Something greater than anyone could image. Maximillion guessed that he would be making a coup d'etat to the World Government and the Marines. However, he did not say a word. He did not want to make the man angry. Instead, he said "I guess we are allies, then... I will be assisting you in anything you need. Now, is there anything else you want me to do?". The two men had now officially made their alliance... Two dangerous men, both with two dangerous plans... The result of their alliance would be something that nobody imagined...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:56 am

Wally grins. He takes out a map and slams it on the table. How did he got that map ? Suigo's connections had once again helped into that.
"Now .. you see this ? We will go from that route and ..."

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

((Yup, thats how a proper mystery flashback ends Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 am

[lolz, short but awesome!!!!!!!!! Very cool Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)   Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Blank Points: Wally and Maximillion (Only for me and Shadow, this is the story of how the two men met. Time to finally explain their relationship!)
Page 1 of 1