One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:04 am

As the Anubis Pirates begin their move, Maxulus N. Crow the 4th Division Commander of the crew takes a look at the sea. Apparently, the crew had a mission. After lots of thinking, the crew decided to attack Death Co and take it over. The island would be a great addition to the empire of Anubis. With this island under his control, he would probably become the strongest yonkou. The island did not have a strategic position but it was much more advanced than most islands. As a scientist and inventor, Maxulus knew that the place was the paradise for scientists. Many cyborgs used to be there. If the island entered in the Anubis Pirates Empire, he would have access to it and would be able to create all the kinds of cyborgs rather easily thanks to the advanced technology and massive production systems the island had. He was determined to not fail at the mission no matter what. He had thought many ideas for his new types of cyborgs, after all...

After thinking for a while, the scientist stood up. He was the leader of the mission. His knowledge about cyborgs made him the leader. He thought "Hm... This reminds me of the job in Little Garden... It has been a while. Hahaha.". Then, he walked towards his room in order to drink his tea and relax. They had almost arrived at the place and the crew should be refreshed for their attack. The island of scientists would bow to Anubis soon and there was nobody that could stop that!
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 pm

(Death Co Schematics)
The Strongest Of the 8 Islands ruled by the 8 most intellligent minds ever known however there idenityies are also a mystery. This is a Huge Furtureistic city sperated by 4 quaderants.
Red Zone
just like the entire island of death co this Zone is filled with huge buildings the only differant isa huge dome in the center of the city rumor has it that its filled with strange animal like human creations that are reffered to as the Infestation
Blue Zone
HUge building along with a series of cyborg and robot factories. Were citizens go to get new cybernetic parts and prolong there lifespan
GreenZone
Same as the rest of the city except this zone is known for the vast amount of Weapon and armor production of the most advanced creations known on the grandline. Serval Cybernetic mercenary and thugs roam the street fueling there own little gang wars
YellowZone
Just like the rest of the city however has a long underground subway where rejected robots and poor humans live. The acasunally find work above letting sceintist conduct experiments on them jsut for the little belly they have to offer

Little info is knon about this island one would have to out of there way to learn more.

(Black Belli Pirates)
Making it to the Dock Nightwing lead her cyborg crew to The Black Grim Death. Noticing a Pirate ship docked near theres Nightwing looked through her scope. "What anubis Pirates what the hELL?!"

The Cyborg Fat Joe basically a fat human robot used his jet back to fly to there ship.

Landing he anounced to the Crew.
"Anubis Pirates....State the meaning behind this Anubis Is Dead...?"
The Black berri Pirates had no idea there old Nakama has survied and prospered so much into making his own crew.

Fat joe started to scan the crew searching for info in his vast archives.

(OOC SOrry internets still off trying to get enough money to get it back sorry =( )
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 am

Manus was standing at the front of his ship, arms crossed and brows furrowed. He'd much rather be defending Anubis than finding more land to conquer. Really, in his opinion, they were spreading themselves much too thin... of course, Anubis' plan had some sense to it. Capture land, scare the shit out of everyone who might want to take it back, never have to defend them. Sure. But what if one of the other Yonkou decided to come and attack? They'd lose far more land than they could defend. But, who has he to argue? Anubis ordered this, he would obey.

Someone landed on his ship. What the bloody... "Anubis is not dead, you uneducated cretin. Unless you've managed to avoid all recent world news, Anubis is one of the emperors of the sea." He made sure he was prepared to defend himself. "Now. Who are you? Why are you on our ship, and are you a part of the Death Co. security?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 am

On the ship that was known as "The Bubble Trouble", a piranha fishman was tied to the main pole. "Remind why I deserve it again?" Asked Ro, the trapped fishman. "Well that's because you didn't clean the bathroom after your last visit! And now, we all have to visit the beautiful sea for a week!" Ran, his brother who was tightening the rope answered. Clyde, the jellyfish fishman and the serving captain of the fishmen diision of the Anubis Pirates stepped forward to face his tied crew mate. He held a note in front of Ro's face and said "Read it to me again!". [/b[b]]"But I've read it 33 times already!" Ro complained, struggling to free himself. In response, a jet stream of water was shot from the nearby ocean. "See? You made Kelp mad! That is your punishment for not doing your chores! Now, READ!" Clyde ordered. "Fine... You are now to sail towards Death Co and assist Manus and Maxulus in it's capture. This is an order given by the great Anubis-sama and it must be obeyed without any exeptions. Please expose of this letter if the messege is clear. You should really get rid of this latter Clyde..." Ro said after he finished reading. "Well, I didn't get the messege clear enough, you better just read it to me again..." Clyde said with a smile. The Bubble Trouble was making it's slow way towards Death Co, approaching the Black Beli Pirate's ship from behind.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:57 am

(Robo Fat Joe)
scractching his robotic head Joe not having New Anubis scehmatic in his memory banks sense he was desined on a person in the past.
"Thats a strange thing to say..." Meanwhile Joe Transmitted the info he was revising to the other robots of The Black Berri Pirates.

(Robo UNholy)
Smiling broadly at NIghtwing the giant robot anounced to NIghtwing. "My Dearest Nightwing it seems like there some crew claiming to be Anubis's.

(NIghtwing)
Nightwing gave Robot unholy a sad look. "DOnt joke with me pops.... Hmmm Well Ill send you over Anubis...Fred and Greg tyou check on that ship attempting to sneak up on use...

(Robo Fred and Greg)
The two Fishmen Robots blasted into the air towards the bubble trouble attempting to scan for info before landing.

(RObot Anubis)
A Figure appeared on the mass of the SHip watching Manus and the others convers with Fat Joe.

The figure stepped forward. He looked like Anubis in Every detail matching him perfectly. Yet he looked younger than the current anbuis. The Robot disguised with strange fleash waqlked towards Manus.
"Those who claim to be allied with me surely must know better. HAhahahahahahahahah! "

Robot Anubis eyes glowed with hatred. Programmed with all the Hate and Darkness Anubis had back in the old days.

Microscopic tiny machines swarmed around Robo anubises body imitaing his Sand yet had a gray color to it.
"SABLES!" Imitaing His Sables attack he send a Blade Of MIcrocpic machines at the Man who laughed at Joe. Attempting to rip him inhalf while draining his body's fluid's

(Robo Joe)
"Damnit Anubis NIghtwing hasnt given us an ordere to kill yet!"
Fat joe pulle dout his giant hammer and pointed it at Robot anubis "Stand down!"

Fat Joes head flung off his body and rolled across the deack of the ship. RObot Anubis Laughed as he quickly sliced his fellow robots head clean off.

(Robot Anubis)
"Silence Weakling you know better than to challenge the first mate hahahah!"

(The Grey sand absord all kinds of water such as blood and so one. It it not really sand yet)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Manus leaped into the air as a strange robot, oddly similar to his captain, threw a weak imitation of his captain's signature attack at him. "Who, or what, are you? The real Anubis is far stronger than you: and what's with the gray sand?" He flipped in midair, before kicking a Protect the Nest at a slant down at Robo-Anubis' throat.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Ro, who was tied to the pole facing the direction of the nearby ship was the first to notice the fishman robots. "Captain, we have company" He said, gesturing with his long chin at the flying robots. Ran and Clyde turned around to see what Ro was talking about. "What the hell are these things?" Ran said, running to the pole to free his brother. The brothers were strongest when they tagged together. After Ro was untied, the brothers stepped in front of Clyde and assumed fighting stances. "Hold it you two" Clyde said, blocking them with his hands while making sure he didn't poison them by mistake. "These guys seem like fishmen, let them be for a second, they don't seem to oppose a great threat" He said. When it came to fishmen fighting fishmen, Clyde was extremely cautious. Hurting his fellow brothers was a terrible crime and he had to make sure these things weren't fishmen before he made any rash moves.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:17 am

Meanwhile, as all these things happened, Maxulus was taking a look from afar. He looked at Manus who was going to fight the fake Anubis. Instead of interfering with the battle, he had decided to watch and he would battle only if the situation was too bad. That was what the pirate wanted... If he rushed into the battlefield like that, it could be a waste of blood. He did not know what his enemies were or anything. He had to scan the place first, before moving... That was his plan. His perfect plan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis Pirates take over Death Co (Open for me, Gael and Unholy)
Page 1 of 1