One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Empty
PostSubject: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:23 pm

a vague shadow approached the harbor of rotfest island and the people inside gathered into a big room with a map of rotfest island on the table.youri yook his seat on the end of the table and explained the plan.

''our main goal now is to assassinate the leader and after that to take over the island.fighting in the open is not allowed as we try not to create any causality's that could render our objective our tighten the defense of the palace.i will explain a more detailed plan after a short recces,i will go and get the necessarily maps from the storage room,please wait until i come back.''he said while walking out of the captains quarter(where division 0 member where summoned)and grabbed a map from the storage room.

Last edited by youri on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Kiba was sitting in the chair that was assigned to him. He was busy playing with the new bow Youri gave him. The weapon didn't fit his fighting style but with practice, he might be able to benefit from it. He planned on taking himself some training time after this mission. He felt like all other members of the Steel Village, especially his division, were light years ahead of him. That needed to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Luke sat in the room in a rather large chair watching the division commander walking. The Black Steel assassin had been on countless assassinations before, however the last one wasn't so successful and lead to the destruction of the Steel Village. Well they did get the targets, however nearly all of them died in the attempt. This allowed the marines to track them back their origins the Steel Village. As Youri began to speak Luke's face cringed a bit, the man didn't like nor respect his commander.

"Do you even have any information over the target? Like a picture or if they have a devil fruit? Male? Female? Anything?" asked Luke with a cocky tone.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 pm

your heard what luke said before leaving and ignored it.after grabbing the maps he returned.he showed the map.the map contained not only the map of the mansion the king was living in,but also the battle plan.''kiba,you will take out guards standing in our ways,dont kill to much it will get some attention.luke,you are going to be the lookout''he said with a little grin on his face.'the mission starts 3 days from now(there will be time-skips).in that time you need to gather as much information as you can and report them to me.i will examine the target as it seems he is going ti go shopping tomorrow,it would be to flashily to kill him in public,but that will be my chance to cast him under my illusion.that same day i will detracts while you,luke go after 10-min kiba entered assassinate him.your first 10 min will be spend by keeping the lookout and removing any evidence kiba leaves.oh and information of the target is not yet acquired.''youri stood up and walked toward luke,and kicked his chair so it would fall sideways.''dont talk at that tone.''he said with a serious face.''the submarine will surface on my sign,also because i am the only one holding the key of the engine hehe''.he said while walking away to the kitchen to get some food.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Before Youri could even land the kick to the chair, Luke was gone from sight. Youri's sight at least, Luke was fast, fast enough to escape the sight of someone like Youri with ease. Youri wasn't trained in high speed movement so naturally he wouldn't be able to see someone who was. The only indication of Luke's location that Youri would have was the sudden increase of weight on his shoulder.

Luke the Black Steel assassin had moved at blinding speeds and was now sitting on Youri's shoulders. This was done to mock the man more than anything else. Luke by no means wanted to touch little lone sit on the man. However this is what Luke done, he humiliate people until they became overcome with rage. This way the the foe would make mistakes during any possible fight that would breakout.

"Oh now now....Don't be so mean, Youri popo head." said Luke in baby talk.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 am

(Rotfest Schematics)
A Dark Swampy Island that has plagues. And poisons creatures,Sinking swamps and deadly fog. An evil country Ruled by Plagula a df user. Towns useally consiste of theives, brigands and outlaws. A place were the wanted flock to and ejoy anything you can think of...things theyd normally get in trouble for. But here they are rewarded for there evil deeds.Kufu frogs with there leader Blarg who ate the human fruit to be half human and half Ku Fu frog and giant Crocodiles,Giant snakes.

(Witches HUt)
PLagula cracked a wicked smile. Looking at the three finest Mercenary's She had ever seen. "You know how much I love you boys your the best Rotfest has to offer. Revolt,Barf,Fester eye. I Want you three to see how Merc Town is Doing let me know if we have any new combers for testing HEHHEHEHEHEHE!"

Fester Eyes Smiled at his Lover. She was incredibley ugly but he didnt mind she had much power after all. "At once my Lord!"
Revolt and Barf didnt like Plagula much but they slept with her only for the Positons she bestowed upon them always ploitting her death sucked it up awhile longer to obey her commands. All three sped away at Incredible Speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 am

"Understood" Kiba answered after hearing the plan. The schematics seemed brutal but it will definitely help Kiba with his training. Now that the strategy was set, Kiba started running the tactics through his head, figuring out the best ways to collect as much useful information as possible before the main event, the assassination.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:05 am

youri did not give a shit about the increase in weight and just walked like nothing happened.-hmm this guy is fast..i may know a little soru but it seems i cannot come close to his speed.he,this guy is interesting.''i wonder what that king would look like''he said out loud thinking that there is a king.youri grabbed a sandwich and walked back to the captains quarter expecting everyone else left.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 pm

(Merc Town)
Deep inside the hideous Swamp in the Mercenary Town.
Revolt,Barf and Rot Eye arrived.

(Revolt)
Entered the bar and started to litterly crush the bones of drunken mercenaries. every punch kick of grab he was able to break,crush or shatter there bones. Throwing about 6 on his back he slowly walked out of the bar. Giveing everyone the middle finger as he walked out of the Bar.

(Barf)
Seeing a few street performer Barf Puked a strange liquid over them as they became paralized. grabbing the three he dragged them out of town

(Rot Eye)
After Paying off 10 mercenaries to come along with him Rot Eye decided he would take them to the coast first to see if he could find any newbies.

Leading his small force through the deadly swamp he headed towards the coat.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 am

Myra leapt through an open window into the captain quaters, thinking she just about made it to the meeting. She looked around for a moment before frustratedly saying; "Damit, I missed the briefing thing didn't I? I should of slaughtered a few people on my way here, at least then I would have an excuse." She then sat on Youri's desk in a huff.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:48 pm

youri looked at his watch and walked toward some old machine in the machine room of the ship(ignoring the dude on his shoulder and the woman on his desk).he put a key in the machine and the submarine docked near merc town(not in sight,but still close.)he grabbed a den den mushi an started talking(this can be heard everywhere).''if you want to leave do it now.those who leave can only return after 3 ours precise,not longer not shorter,we need to keep our presence a secret.''he put the den den mushi away and wanted to walk away,but thanks to his attention being drawn someone else he was surprised by the weight being on his shoulder.''sun of a g-''was all he could say before falling.he stood up and talked toward luke(wherever he is now).''hey luke i have a request...try to hire some merces,so when needed,we can make an uproar.or otherwise in the worst case let them fight for us.''he said.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Kiba left the ship to begin his mission: Intel Gathering. He covered himself under his cloak to protect himself from the nasty swamp air that surrounded Rotfest Island. "Let's do this" He whispered, and he disappeared. He didn't really disappear, it was Zurui, his cloak, that ate the chameleon fruit and covered him with a camouflage that made him invisible to the naked eye. And so he begun his journey. He used Soru to reach the town entrance quickly, still hidden. When he was about to enter the town, a man walked past him. The man was dragging the bodies of three people out of town. That was definitely worth checking out. 'What the hell is this place?' Kiba thought to himself as he began following Barf, using his special silent steps to walk without making a sound and using Zurui to remain invisible. With the stench of the swamp covering his smell, the only way for Barf to notice him was to bump into him.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 am

As everyone ignored here, Myra got even more annoyed. "Aww cmon, just because I love to kill people dosen't give you the right to pretend im not here!" she growled to herself as everyone left. She leapt out of the window of the cabin and on to shore, deciding to follow Kiba in hopes of him getting in a situation where Myra could kill someone. "So, he went that way, I think. There better be some kind of murder going on or i'm gonna really start getting angry." she grumbled as he leapt from rooftop to rooftop in search of the spy.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 am

Luke started to notice Youri was beginning to filler the role of leader more and more. He was still a good ways from a good leader, however he was improving ever since that Water 7 fiasco. Walking to the exit of the ship Luke opened the hatch exiting the submarine. Leaping onto the land near the ship he took a quick look around before disappearing to nothingness his immense speed allowed for. Pulling up his hood the man appeared in front of the local bar, he then entered the building.

In side the bar there was a good number of people sitting and standing around drinking. The majority of the bar patrons were hooded in similar clothing to what Luke was wearing, it seemed no one wanted their identities know in this place. Knowing the nature of the island and the people that dwell there this was no surprise to the assassin. Looking around Luke notice a especially loud and boisterous group of what looked to be guards. Walking over Luke sat down at the table next to them so he could clearly hear their conversation.

With in minuets Luke found a treasuries worth of information coming from the men. He overheard information that would have gotten men in other countries put up and executed for treason. However since it was a bar setting no one seemed to hear or care of what was being said. Luke leaned that the leader of the island was an ugly woman with some type of unknown devil fruit. She has three higher ranking men under her, two of which despised her and only one that truly seen her as the leader.

After a few hours of moving from table to table gathering tid bits of information on the ruler and high ranking members under her, Luke got up form his current location. Walking through the large crowd of people Luke made it to the door exiting the sleazy establishment. For the information he had obtained Luke immediately found the three higher ranking men dealing with a bunch of unruly mercenaries. Being the highly trained assassin he was Luke noticed Myra spying from the roof tops almost instantly. An few moments of studying the area later, Luke found Kiba's location. Despite being invisible, Luke noticed foot print and impressions appearing nearby the three men from seemingly no source. This was a dead give away someone was following them from the safety of inviability.

In the next few hours Luke visited a number of different mercenary outfits. Each he visited gained a good number of beli from the assassin along with a simple order of creating a riot in exactly 48 hours. Each group was assigned a different area of the town to start a riot. An especially large group was hired to attack the Witches hut to cause s distraction while everyone else attacked the leader. Returning to the ship Luke reported everything to Youri. After the length report Luke began to speak, voicing a few opinions.

"The 48 hours I gave them, should be more than enough time for us to prepare and gather our information needed. I believe we should obtain the help of the two men that are currently plotting to attack their leader anyway. If we can convince them, we can easily take Plagula out from the inside. However I suggest taking care of them soon after before they can try and betray us. It's simply an old fashioned double cross, easy with little to no mess as long as they don't suspect anything." Luke said to his commander.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:00 pm

As Myra searched the town, she came to the conclusion tha Kiba would be impossible to find due to being invisible half the time, and just decided to leap around the area to search for anything intresting. Eventually she came across a man with around ten warriors of some sort following him out of the city gates, heading over to the coast. Though apart from the fact armed men had headed to the coast, there was little to be suspicious of due to the area having guards patrolling, they could very well check outside the city as well as in for enemies, but Myra didn't care about this much, she was just itching to kill something. "Hmmmm hope they try and take our ship, then theres and excusse to do some much needed murder." she muttered to herself , begining to carefully tail Rot Eye with his mercinaries.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:38 pm

''úgh...commanding those psychotic people is tiring...''he said while going to the captain room and started sleeping in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 am

(Revolt)
Revolt noticed some newbies enter town. Still carring his Six Captives Rvolt walked back into the bar. Everyone was dead silence Everyone Luke had talked to in the Bar Pointed at him immidealty as they saw revolt.

"Hes been talking about you! take him please oh god dtake him dont take me!" The room cried for mercey as they sold out Luke.
Walking slowly to louke with menacing eyes. "Well well well wah tdo we have here... A New experiment for Plagula Wont you please come along willingly He well that woul;d be much fun would it.!"

With a series of fast movements Revolt tossed the six living people at Luke with the force and speed of cannon balls. if they hit Luke they human cannonballz would surely die.

(Rot Eye)
With his 10 mercenary's Rot eye Scoured the coast and came upon the Steel Village SHip

"Oh whats this? Steel Villagew here in our lowly home? Ha! Check there sahip beat the tar out of anything living on thaT ship then help me drag them to plagula.

Roteye and his mercenarys boarded the steel village ship.

(Barf)
Dropping the three citizens he gathered at Mer Town off at Plagula sje gave barf a smile and then frowned at him. "Three really common Barf sweety you can do better than that."
Plagula immideatly went to work having barf strap them down as she pull out her scapla walking over them she used a gas to wake them all up. "hehehehehe well my fine little children are you ready to be harvested hehehehehehehhehe!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 am

Myra grinned her sick grin of pleasure as she watched Rot Eye's group board the steel ship from a safe distance, and started her assualt. She leapt one the ship's deck and started slahsing randomly at the hired help with her giant chakram, not caring for any attacks landing on her or if any of her attacks where blocked. The only thing that mattered where if she cut anyone, and if they where dying or at the very least bleeding heavily. "I'm glad you decided to visit, I can finaly start some slaughter now! Ah, the sound of blade cutting flesh is so wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 am

youri woke up from a small alarm that said someone entered.''this could be fun.''said youri while pressing a few buttons.the ship divde back into the sea and the doors that leaded to the outside where closed.''now at-least nobody will leave...i cannot let them escape after seeing our ship.''youri grabbed his sword and walked toward the hall the intruders where.it was a narrow hallway and the only outway was past youri.''may i ask who you are?''he said at a slightly sarcastic tone.(even while there is nothing to be sacastic about)
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Myra easily cut through 2 of the merenaries. Howeevr Roteye parried with his Lance almost imiidieatly knocking her back a few feet with Sheer force.
Roteyes Left eye started to roll around uncontrollably. pressing the handle of his lance it shot its blade after Myra like a harpoon.

Meanewhile the remaining 8 mercenaries pulled out machine guns fireing them at anyone else on the ship (Or just randomly damaging it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Kiba tightened the grip on his cloak to block the gas from reaching his mouth. He had no idea what it was but it was better not to find out. He seemed to have hit the motherload, he reached the center of a highly suspicious experiment. He positioned himself in a corner, still invisible, observing Plagula, ready to charge with the smallest sign of danger.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 pm

As Myra giggled as she saw the ship was sealed up, not doubt Youri was responsible, he was the only who went overcautionary, dodge rolled to the side from Roteye's strange lance, and quickly greeted Youri; "Hey boss, looks like your gonna start getting into the messy side of things for a change!" As she got back on her feet she grabbed the rope conecting to the blade with one of her arms and pulled with all her might to pull Roteye towards her. "Cmon you wierd eyed chicken! It's not any fun killing if it isn't up close and personal!" she jeered at him, swinging her giant chakram round in hopes of cutting up her next opponent.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Rot eyes left eye squirted out a strange green gas. two mercenaries next to rot eyes started to rot them self as the gas touched them. The fleash eating gas quickly devored the two mercenaries leaving only horrified looking skeletens on the deck.

grabbing a strange object from his belt
"rot bomb!" Rot eye tossed a flesh eating gas bomb at Myra

(Question. sleepy if your avoiding the gas from barf in the bar how are you watching plagula at the same time?)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:15 pm

(I thought Barf went to Plagula, when did he got into a bar?)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:18 am

((Revolt is in the bar, Barf is with Plagula...Also you didn't read my post did you? lol maybe I should shorten my posts a bit))

"Ah it seems it's my pleasure to meet the mighty Revolt." Luke said with a smile.

With the bodies hurtling through the air with the power of cannonballs Luke had to act quickly. The assassin drew his heavy black blade in the blink of an eye. With his sword Luke created a powerful shockwave that tore into the people flying at him killing them instantly. Their bodied blew up into pieces as the shockwave hit them all at once. This caused blood combined with debris from their fleshy bodies and anything in between the fight to explode outward.

With this distraction Luke disappeared from the view of all in the bar as they wiped the gore from their eyes. An instant later just as they would have regained their vision the light inside the bar go out, creating a deep darkness. In the next few moments all that could be seen was the flash of a blade as Luke slaughter the bar patrons one by one. Explosions and gun powder fill the air along with blood and gore. The blood filled the bar and seeped out the door, the only outside sign that anything was amiss.

Pressing against Revolt in the darkness Luke laid his head on his shoulder. The assassin warm breath curling Revolts neck hairs in a creepy stalker fashion. With his primary sense gone Revolt would obviously been able to hear Luke's sword taring the flesh of it's victims, he would be able to smell the blood and gore in the air. The blood would slowly wash up against the mans feet, the blood could even be tasted if he were to breath in through his mouth.

"NOW, DO YOU SEE THE POWER OF THE STEEL VILLAGE? Do you really want us as your enemies? No? Well hell we could even be allies, lets say we kill Plagula and give you a high ranking spot on the island. How does that sound? Doesn't it sound like a better alliterative to ending up like these worthless pieces of trash on the floor?" asked the assassin getting a high from the intimidation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next