One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Tony allowed the man to rise up bringing the hook back to his side in a less threatening position at his side he gave a dry smile with a small chuckleKekekekekkeke" To da marines I'm a monster a cold blooded assassin a gambler pirate and mobsta. You perceive me as a good man, all dat I can say for sure is yeah I'm a man dat lives by his own sence of honor. Oh da names Tony Midas but most folks call me Silvermaine." He gave a grin at the mans assessment of the show of mercy. He kept his hook at his side but extended his right hand to the man before him "I don't see why not so far ya seem like my kinda guy"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:22 am

Taking the man's hand, he shock it lightly, but friendly. "Silvermaine eh? Wait, did you say Mobster? I didn't know the mafia existed alongside Pirates."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:03 am

Tony's handshake was firm but friendly and warm he gave a slight chuckle at the younger mans confusion "Well if ya think about it dere isnt much difference between da two cept dat mobsters are more organized."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:57 am

"True, I guess I just never saw the connection.

If you're a Mobster, then that must mean that you're not a Peacemaine, right? You guys are directly opposed to the World Government?
"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Don Roberto just stated in a plain tone "I want a new suit, so I don't have to wear the same clothes everyday. Same as everyone else. If I'm going to conquer the grand line I will need to look presentable to the public. Just because I'm a pirate doesn't mean I have to dress like one." Roberto saw the royal family passing by behing kurage. There was their change to take her. The only problem is they were heavy outnumbered with the royal family having 100 soldiers versus 3 of them. Roberto would have to be careful.

King Pear and Princess Juicyfruit were walking throughout the island. When the princess turned to see Kurage "Daddy what is that ulgy thing?" King Pear turned toward the thing not recognizing the creature "Secretary, what is that creature?" The secretary turned toward Kurage "I believe thats a fishman. They naturally have 10 times the strength of humans." Princess Juicyfruit then exclaimed "Daddy I want a fishman. I want a fishman now. Daddy get me that fishman Now!!!" King Pear rubbed his head "Okay okay just screaming. Secretary upprehend the fishman please." The Secretary bowed his head "Yes sire, Guards seize him." Ten guards surrounded Kurage all with spears ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Kurage heard Don Roberto's reply and sighed he understood him but thought to himself there really isn't any reason why a person should feel the need to look so great to people when he was going to be a criminal. As he shut his eyes and heard some screaming from behind him Kurage opened his eyes and twisted them back to see 10 guards surrounding him with spears.

Kurage looked around at all of the men keeping one eye trained in front of himself and one behind he threw his right fist forward and tired using his Removal technique to rip 4 spears away from the guards. He waited for anyone to attack his from any other angle ready for whatever they could throw at him.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Midas scratched his chin slowly with his human hand considering the younger mans query "I don't know Don Roberto's feelings towards da world government, but I do know dere's no profit in peace. If Don Roberto wants to conquer dis world I'll help him do it for da right price" He stretched lightly the stormy gray eyes flashing as he spoke a grin forming on his face "Da Gorosei and da Navy can lie to demselves and da civilians but those who will rule the world are dreamers with ambition to shake d heavens, and da might to conquer da seas."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 am

Getting up, he dusted off his pants and used the wall to support himself. "As thanks for helping me recover, I want to do something in return for you. I don't like leaving debts unpaid, and I do consider this a debt. Perhaps your Captain would not mind if I joined your crew for sometime in order to work off my debt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:23 pm

The 4 guards lost their spears surprised that fishmen stole their spears. They took out their swords each of them aiming their weapons toward his tentacles holding their spears. Six more guards came jumping over the other guard to attack Kurage. Don roberto launched a column of magma from his arm toward the guards pusing them away "Have you no honor? Ten versus one is hardly fair. Besides no one hurts my subordinates but me." The guards feel backward all burnt to cinders. The Secretary of defense ordered more men to attack. In an instant Roberto and Kurage were surrounded by 50 men all aiming their spears, and bows at them. It has seemed that they were outmatched.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Bluebeard listened with intrest at the conversation between Midas and the young captives conversation, while also entertaining Widles with a rousing game of peekaboo. After Widdles got more tired of playing peekaboo than he was, Bluebeard decided to put his input to the conversation. "Boy, if you wish to work for the don, merely make a contract that pays you mere necesities. And of course I shall have to keep an eye on you as well, after all your are a fair amount of mystery to us and could be a marine bidding his time." He then looked in Widdles in suprise as the manticore scurried over to investigate the young man, deciding to start by sniffing his foot.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Seeing the strange creature come by and sniff his foot, he reached out his hand in an attempt to pet it. "hello little one, what's your name?" Looking up at the new figure standing afar, he looked him over, examining his features and analyzing his skills.

"Do you know where I can find your Captain? And your name is?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 am

Looking at more guards surround him he moved two of his tentacles around behind him and kept the other 2 in front of him. Kurage swung all 4 of the spears around at 2 different levels. 2 of the spears where spun around at knee height the other 2 were spun around at chest height. He tried slashing the guards with the spear tips and switched grip of the spears between tentacles.

Once he finished attempting to slash guards within reach of him with the spears Kurage remained still waiting to see the reactions of the guards, he wasn't too sure if he'd hit them or not and chose to wait and see. Looking at Roberto in his other eye Kurage saw he was talking about these guards and honour.

"Theres no need to worry about honour Don Roberto, the weak attack in numbers the powerful stand tall among the groups and still come out victorious." smiling to himself Kurage still had his arms and fists formed as well as 4 spears on tentacles, he was in a pretty situation right now.

Kurage began using his Glow technique, his body began to shine a little and as it started his body began glowing lighter and lighter till it was glowing a blindingly brilliant white light bright enough to blind and harm the eyes of any who stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Midas shifted his head towards Bluebeard with a chuckle leaning down to pet Widdles gently with his human hand. He stroked the little ones chin softly before speaking "Dis cute little creature is Widdles. Da tall guys Called Bluebeard hes one of da family." He shook his head giving Bluebeard an almost amused look Kekekekekkekekeke "oh yeah Because a whole lotta marines nearly starve ta death on da ocean just ta come after us. I admit with any stranger due caution should be exorcized however him being near death before we fed him was genuine".
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:06 pm

"It matters not my friend. I can handle the distrust," making a harsh glare at the other man though, "But if you should ever compare me to the marines again, then I shall personally murder you in your sleep." He despised the MArines and Government. After all, wouldn't you, after being sent to experience years of rigorous torture that have left you unable to sleep at all. never able to stop working until your body literally stops working. It is a constant torture indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:31 am

Jason stood out side of the guard and placed his hand on one of their shoulder. "What?" he turned around and soon ice covered his body. It spread down to the ground and began to freeze every guard and froze even the princess. Jason willed for the ice to shatter and it did, all the guards were in pieces and the princess frozen solid. Walking over to Roberto Jason spoke "Don you okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:47 am

Roberto was unforunately caught with Kurage's glow technique making him blind along with the guards. He screamed "Damn you Kurage, I can't see!" Roberto heard Jason near him "Jason, help me to the ship. I need your help. Kurage take the princess." Roberto had no idea that Jason had froze the entire royal army or he would have told Kurage to steal the entire royal family. He grabbed the shoulder of Jason for balance.

King Pear and Secretary of defense saw that their forces were defeated. They rode off toward the palace with their slaves hoping to get away.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:55 am

Seeing the guards he'd sliced fall to the ground he smirked and was about to attack again till he saw the guards around frozen looking up he saw Jason, the icicle cook as he thought of him. hearing Roberto claim he was blinded by Kurage he shrugged his shoulders and dropped the spears and walked past the shattered frozen guards towards the frozen princess.

Allowing his right arm to un-form into tentacles he wrapped them around the princess and lifted her up. Holding the princess in her frozen state in his tentacles which made up his right arm.

"What now Roberto?" he called out after him hoping to receive an answer from his blinded Don.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:52 pm

The King and the secretary made it back to the palace. The king looked around and realized that Juicyfruit was not with them "Guards, Guards, the princess has been captured. Secretay lead the entire royal army against them. Get Bruno too." The Secretary shrieked when he heard the king say the giant's name. Bruno was the country's largest soldier, but was locked into the palace's prison for eating the citizens. Now the king was asking to release him "My lord, we can't do that. He will devour us all." The King aimed his pistol toward the secretary. "As you wish my lord." A few minutes later 10,000 royal appeared pulling an giant toward the king "Long time no see my king. Why did you release me? I was taking a nice long nap." The king said "Listen bruno a group of pirates have kidnapped my daughter. I will grant a full pardon and your rank general if return her safely. I will also give you 100,000 men for to lead." Bruno grinned "Don't think I can be brought with a cheap price. I want to be sent Impel Down that is my only condition. Take it or leave it." The kind his subject were deeply confused but agreed. Bruno was released armed with an axe and a shield. He alond with 100,000 charged toward Giovanni pirates.

Roberto heard the loud rumbling coming toward them. He knew it couldn't be good "Men retreat to the ship quickly!!" A mile from where they were Bruno was coming with an army. He threw his gigantic axe toward which tore through street as spun on the ground....
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Hearing the crash Midas raced to the deck the white fur coat flowing behind him seeing the smoke from the derbies of the axe he quickly began making ready the ship to sail. Un furling the sails but keeping the anchor down for now so Roberto and the others could catch up, He shouted down to the mercenary and his deputized crew mate. HIEI BLUEBEARD SHAKE YOUR SHANKS LOOKS LIKE DA BOSS IS BRINGIN BACK COMPANY!!! Da plan is on. he grinned taking up a position at the edge of the ship just in case cover fire was needed.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Feeling the ground rumbling beneath his feet Kurage turned when he heard the town getting torn up as he turned he saw a giant axe ripping through the street and all he looked further away to see the giant hurtling towards them and would've smiled had he a mouth but instead didn't.

Kurage walked towards the oncoming axe and laid down the princess, he loosened all of his torso tentacles and looked at the axe, due to it smashing through ground he figured soon it should be loosing its momentum and getting weaker by the time it got closer to him Kurage thought to himself. I can easily handle this. As the axe came closer Kurage tried stopping it with his tentacles by forcing them down on either side of the axe's blade. He found himself pushed back by the axe as it was thrown with great strength and he had an extremely hard time stopping it from cutting through himself.

He managed to just stop it short of cutting through his jelly head, his muscles ached from utilising all of his strength to stop this axe and he was sweating from it. Using his fishman strength he dropped it to the ground with a large clunk and wrapped his torso tentacles around the handle of it and lifted it into the air whilst using some tentacles to grab the princess and hold her in his calf.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Coming up and after Midas, he got outside, weary not to stumble and move too fast as his body was still weak. Seeing the cloak covered man and the reaction given by Midas told him that he was probably the Captain of their crew. But it was the "Captain" that Midas shouted that confirmed it.

"You have my thanks for yours and your crew member's mercy. For if not for your vast kindness, I might be dead now." He figured the groveling tactic might be a better tactic to choose from. Midas might be a kind and understanding man, but with the way Bluebeard had treated him, their Captain might be like one or the other, so it would be best to treat him with respect. "As thanks for my rescue and mercy, I swear to repay this debt, one way or another."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:50 am

Bluebeard smiled warmly as Widdles was getting along with the prisoner and gave Midas a gruff nod in agreement of his statement. As he listened to what the young prisoner said he merely stared, not bothering to mention the fact he was a former marine. Suddenly there was a loud crashing sound to which Midas rushed aboard. The mercenary turned to Widdles and gruffly said; "Stay back and stay safe Widdles. Daddy's got work to do.", to which the diminutive manticore nodded obediently and sat patiently waiting for it's masters return. As The mercenary saw his fellow crew mate unfurrel the sails and hoist the anchor aboard Bluebeard grunted in conformation that they were on back up duty, as he quickly unsheathed his colossal sword, grasping it tightly in one hand while readying some of his devil fruit spores in his other, keeping an eye out for any threats or crewmates. He also abruptly barked at the young prisoner; "Get back inside, your still a prisoner. Besides, I'd like you to protect Widdles for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:44 pm

"Excuse me boss but this'll go more quickly if I do this." Jason said picking Roberto up and slinging him over his shoulder and running carrying Roberto with ease. Soon they were on the ship and Jason sat Roberto into a chair. "Sorry bout that boss."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Roberto was then put on Jason's shoulder. He frowned in embrassment and shame as he was carried toward the ship like a baby "Kurage run your ass to the ship." he said blindly. Roberto was then placed in chair assuming they were back on the ship "Men set sail now! An army is after us."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Kurage heard his Captain Don Roberto call him to the ship but holding on to this giants axe and the princess he wanted to prove his strength to Roberto and instead of heading to the ship Kurage stood his ground looking at the giant and the many guards heading his way. He hated the thought of being seen running from a fight. he wanted to show these humans he was stronger than they thought. Wielding this giants axe above his head Kurahe began walking towards the guards & giant.

As they got closer and closer Kurage swung the large gigantic axe in a sweeping motion at the many guards hoping to cut clean through them. Keeping his eyes trained on the giant as well as the guards Kurage wasn't going to give in to these guards so easily. He looked up at the Giant and wanted to kill him to show these humans he should be feared. With the medical knowledge he had collected from Sophia the mermaid who had got him his bounty Kurage knew that removing the big toe would unbalance anyone.

Swinging this gigantic axe down Kurage planned on removing his big toe and unbalancing the giant. Once he fell then it would be much easier to kill him. He could then just slice downwards through the giants neck and remove his head. But only all of this would work if the axe sliced through his big toe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next