One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Feeling something shake the raft, Hiei's eyes opened softly, but then sprang open upon realizing that he was in the sea still. Getting up, he spotted the tentacles and proceed to try and slash them off so as to save himself from whatever monstrosity was coming after him.

Stopping though, he figured that he might try and see if his illusions would work on animals as well. Reaching over, he tried to grab the tentacle and lock the creature up in one of his illusions.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 am

As Kurage pulled down on the raft he felt his tentacles tear down and through the raft before the person could grab hold of his tentacles or slash through them. His tentacles were all back in the water. Looking up at the raft he decided it would be a better idea to simply smash through the centre of it.

Using all of his tentacles to form a large fist beneath the raft he threw this fist upwards into the bottom of the raft. Hoping to break through it, due to being a fishman he was much stronger than the average human and breaking this raft should be done easily.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Bluebeard grunted in confirmation that he heard the order and lifted the anchor seemingly without difficulty, and carried it over near the edge of the ship and waited for the sails to be fully furrled. He gazed over at Widdles who leapt off his shoulder and dashed excitedly to the ships figurehead, squeaking; "Dry Land!". The mercenary smiled warmly and told him cheerfully; "Thats right Widdles were nearly there! Be careful now, the waters still a bit deep for lovely little manticores like yourself!", still holding onto the anchor ready.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 pm

He wasn't about to sit back and wait to see if the strange tentacle monster was gonna come back after him. He spotted a ship out in the distance and figured that with the estimate distance and the prevailing winds in his favor, he could use he solar flares to bounce him over to the ship. Sure it wouldn't be the most comforting ride in his life, but that didn't mean he's rather be eaten by a giant tentacle monster or drown in the deep sea.

Jumping forward with his good leg, Hiei sheathed his Yukimaru behind his back and turned to face the opposite direction. curling his body, he crushed a solar flare in front of him, creating a massive bast and shock-wave that fired him over 10 meters across. With another one use below him as a jumping platform, he found himself undershooting and smacking his face against the railing.

Unsheathing his Yukimaru, he hooked it's blade to the railing to grip his way back up. Looking up, he spotted a group of people getting ready to sail. Now, with the last of his adrenaline gone, and all those blows finally catching up with him, not to mention the massive stamina drainage he got thanks to his devil's fruit's powers, he gripped the railing, pulled himself up, and finally collapsed on the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Roberto gripped the helm hearing a loud THUD on top of the ship "What the hell is that?!" He let go of the helm to go check what was the lous sound coming from "Jason come take the wheel, while I go check the ship. Maybe Kurage came back." Roberto walked toward where the sound was coming from. Only it wasn't Kurage. It was someone he doesn't know almost like an stranger. Wait this guy was a stranger! He was a stowaway. Roberto covered his right hand into magma "You have five minutes to tell me why have you stowed away on my ship. I don't take kind to intruders." Roberto saw that guy was knocked out. He kicked him in his gut to wake him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Jason did as he was told.

(OOC: Shit post don't care not in a good mood.)
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Midas finished his side moving to the rope Jason had been working on and repeats the action tying both of the ropes off to the mainsail as the sail folded. He then swept toward the area the noise came from the white fur coat flowing behind him as he went. Rounding the corner he saw Roberto and the stow away he leaned on the rail beside the Don looking the person on the deck over crossing his arm under the arm with the hook and resting the hooks blunt back against his chest "So Don Giovanni who's dis fish outa wadda, ya don't think dat dis was da guy dat sent up da flare do ya?" The stormy gray eyes narrowed slightly as if taking the mans measure, his coin earrings jingling slightly in the sea breeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Roberto withdrew the lava from his hand. He took the cigar from his mouth. Roberto bent down pressed the cigar against the stranger's hand to wake him up. Nope he was out cold. Roberto looked toward Midas "Maybe....it would make sense. Hmmm" Roberto checked the stranger for money and weapons. Unfortunately he had neither. Roberto groaned seeing that this person was some poor soul who got lost at sea "Midas, my friend, take this guy to brig until he wakes up. Lock him up until I can figure out what to do with him. If he causes any trouble I want more holes in him than a bee hive. He is your responsiblity so any failures will be on your head." Roberto slapped the stranger twice on the face. This guy was really out. Roberto got up from the floor "Me and Jason will go onto shore for a scouting mission."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Midas gave a slight grin taking the stranger by the collar and drags him along the deck so as not to wet the furs. "No problem Don Roberto dis guys as good as locked up besides dis guys half dead how much trouble can he be." His eyes narrowed slightly at the Dons later comment as if the "Billion Beli Gunslinger" could fail at such a simple task. He shrugged taking the stowaway below deck and laying him in the cell before locking the the cell he slipped the key into his pocket and pulled up a chair near the bars to stand guard laying his hook slowly across his knee.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 am

Seeing an explosion above the water Kurage realised the stupid human above had blown himself up and resurfaced so he could see if there was anything at all. As he resurfaced he looked to see there was nothing worth his time and he headed back towards the Enterprise as quickly as he could manage.

As Kurage swam through the water he thought about this crew he was a part of and wondered if it was worth his time. Thats when he noticed the human he had attacked on that small raft clinging to The Enterprise. Seems he was a pretty lucky human to have landed there instead of the water but he didn't really care. Arriving back on the ship too late to drag the person over board and drop him Kurage noticed Roberto dealing with him.

Kurage reformed his body pressing his tentacles tightly against one another then he placed his hat back on his head properly again and slipped into his shorts.
"Don Roberto this is the only thing which was on the raft where the light had come from let me deal with him."
Kurage wrapped his tentacles around the unconscious boy tightly. Holding the boy's weapon in a one tentacle to the side and wrapping boy up so tightly he couldn't move and that he most likely was cutting off the boy's respiration system Kurage's torso was entirely wrapped around the boy his legs still formed.

Kurage hung the boy over the edge of the ship and twisted his eyes around to look at Roberto asking.
"Any orders Don Roberto?"
Kurage felt this boy deserved to be dropped into the sea as he would no doubt just be useless. Plus he had never known any criminal bosses who would accept a random stranger aboard his crew after landing aboard his ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 am

Roberto grabbed the fishman's shoulder "I already gave Midas control of this prisoner, so I would appreciate it if you don't kill him. He might be useful to us. Now please hand him back over to Midas. We need you on the scouting party. Bluebeard you and wiggles stay on to guard the ship. Oh and prepare for departure....we might need a quick get away." Roberto tossed a ladder from the endge as it landed onto the dock. Roberto walked down the ladder when the dock master came "Sir on this island we charge taxes for the use of our docks. 500,000 beli please? I don't care about if you guys are pirates or not. We found ways to make your kind pay up." The guy held out his pistol like Roberto was scared. Roberto took his cigar from his mouth. He flicked the cigar in the man's eye blinding him. The man screamed in pain. Roberto then took advantage of the open window. He covered his arm with magma. He formed a hellhound with lava. The beast took his jaws around the man's throat to stop him from screaming "It seems like I'm good at using my powers. hehehe." Roberto then consumed with guy's entire body with lava leaving no trace.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Kurage heard Roberto tell him to put this kid back in the cell and walked back to the cell where he dropped the boy. He didn't care about the kid or his well being as he was simply a stranger and nothing more.

Heading back up deck he looked at Roberto and waited for his next orders from his don.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:46 pm

After the prisoner was safely back in his cell Tony leaned down Pressing his one human hand to the mans forehead. He was no doctor but he could tell a fever as well as the next guy. He wondered as to what stroke of misfortune would bring a stranger to the Enterprise in the midst of a raid.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:54 pm

Feeling the strange man's touch on his head alerted his consciousness, but his body was completely exhausted. The only thing he could do was think, so he figured he might as well use his Illusionary powers as effective as he could. Creating an illusion of himself rise up, he calmly spoke to the man. "Please, do not be alarmed. My name is Hiei. Due to recent events, and the fact that I had to literally blow myself up to get over here, I am unable to use my body to speak.

I am communicating with you via illusions that I can generate for anyone that makes contact with my body.
" Expressing his power, he turned the room into a greenhouse with a wide, open sky above them, the door was completely gone, as were any possible way of escaping.

"Can you tell me where I am?"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:53 pm

Midas's stormy gray eyes flashed around at the change of scenery and the voice he was hearing. However having been in the professions he had his calm never faltered as he listened to the mans explanations, Before calmly answering his questions figuring he was in the Influence of a fellow devil fruit user."Your on board da Enterprise Pirate ship of the Giovanni Pirates under Don Roberto Giovanni off da cost of Marmalade Kingdom So Mr Hiei... How is it dat you've come ta be a guest on our ship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Jason looked at this Hiei person with suspicion. Walking over to the captain he spoke "Should I freeze him till we know what to do with em boss?" Jason asked Roberto in a respectful tone.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:44 pm

When Bluebeard casually tossed the anchor into the depths bellow as they began docking he gazed over at the newcomer in faint suspicion and then stared after Widdles in fear of his saftey before hearing the captain's orders. He merely grunted in recogniton and siginaled Widdles over to him, who bleated out "Smelly Pirates!" and hoped around excitedly as his master teased him with a few scraps of meat before giving the diminutive manticore his treat which in turn gave a satisfied pur.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:32 pm

A man in a Zoot suit was leaning against a wall in the docks. His shoulder-length red hair was combed back so it won't catch any of the purplish smoke that erupted from a golden dragon-shaped pipe the man was smoking. He filled his pipe so many times today that he couldn't even count, but he didn't care, because smoking wasn't going to harm him. He casually looked at a random paper, letting the smoke calm his nerves. It's been a while since he had some action.

Cocktail island was one of the stops that he wished to find a decent pirate crew to roam with for a while, so he could start making the money that his father was looking for. The last few islands were disappointing, and Stanley ended up burning a few ships on his way to Cocktail island. He arrived at the island 2 days ago, and so far didn't find a single pirate.

Then, the man, whose name was Stanley, felt a finger tapping on his shoulder. He raised his glance form the paper and laid it on a dock worker who was carrying a heavy anchor and smelled of alcohol. "Move your ass maggot, you're blocking the way!" The dock worker shouted, holding his fist up. Stanley looked at the man and giggled to himself. He lowered the paper and took out his pipe. "You seemed stressed, allow me to blow some of your steam off..." Stanley said politely. He then exhaled, releasing a burst of concentrated air at the dock worker. The air shot out with a high-pitched screech, pushing nearby crates away and even tilting a few ships that docked around, the only reason why the man wasn't blown away was because of his anchor.

After the gust calmed down, the man had a shocked face. He dropped his anchor down and held his hands in front of his face. "Te-Terribly sorry sir, have a nice day" He mumbled before turning around and running away form Stanley. Stanley then lifted the paper back and placed his pipe in his mouth, maybe today wasn't his lucky day after all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Roberto turned back looking toward Jason "No we need to know who he is. He might be us some use to us. Besides we could always use another hand on the ship." Roberto took out an large stack of bills from his pocket. Just about enough for a new suit. The town was surprising crowded today probably because of the speech from the princess. Everything in the market place was half off. Roberto found a tailor shop to buy his suit. "Jason u can go buy us some new supplies. Try to stay hidden til the princess shows up." Roberto said giving Jason 500 beli for food. He walked off to the store hoping to get a new suit.

Meanwhile a few blocks away....
King Pear and princess JuicyFruit were being carried around by slave drawn carriages protected by 100 armed guards. The secretary of defense was being carried by former pirate captain Brigg. His bounty was 76,000,000 but now he was now a slave to the kingdom. "Father why must I give the commoners a speech? I hate breathing the same air as common people." King Pear signed rubbing his crown "Because we have to make it seem like we carry about these people. Don't want unhappy citizens nope nope. Especially since the speech is about rasing taxes hahahah." A bouncy ball bounced in front of the path of the royal escort. The slaves had to stop to avoid running over the little girl who ran in their way to pick it up. "Father! the slaves stopped moving. I want to keep moving daddy. Make them move!" King Pear rubbed his head his daughter constant nagging was giving him a headache "Secretary, please deal with the girl." The Secretary looked at the king in shock "But sire its only a girl. Can't we just around." The princess screamed "DADDY NOOOOOO. MAKE THAT BRAT PAY FOR GETTING IN OUR WAY, OR I NEVER STOP SCREAAAAAAMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!" The king pulled out his musket and shot the girl "There happy now sweetmus?" The princess smiled and clapped "Thanks daddy." They ran over her body sqaushing her corpse as well as her ball.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 pm

"Hmm, a Pirate ship ey? You guys wouldn't happen to have any food would you? I can't fall asleep due to an abnormality I have, but if my body is too weak to move, I might as well be sleeping. Once I have some food I'll be more than happy to explain everything to your Captain and crew-mates." Dispelling the illusionary greenhouse was his way of signaling the young man to go and fetch him food.

"I'll keep my illusionary body active so that you can ask me anything you want first." He sat down (figuratively) and squatted his legs in a pretzel style.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Midas nodded slowly the stormy gray orbs still regarding the Illusionary body before shrugging "I'll make dis clear Hiei-san I'm in charge of you till Don Roberto gets back but I hate ta see a man starve, I'll get ya your food but if you try any funny business I'll use dis hook ta gut ya like a fish cause its me dats stickin my neck out for ya got it?" He waited till the man had answered him satisfactorily before removing his hand from the mans forehead he stepping out of the cell locking it securely behind him. Midas quickly headed to the galley retrieving a large canteen of good fresh water a loaf of bread and a bit of salt beef balancing the tray on his hook he unlocked the brig and stepped inside, locking the door behind him before setting the tray down next to this new fellow. "Now my emaciated friend can ya eat dis on your own or do ya need my help."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:58 am

Kurage climbed from the ship and leapt over board as he landed on this island he spun his eyes around in his head taking in his surroundings and headed off into the town wondering what he would find here. He wondered were Don Roberto was heading off to and chose to follow him.

Seeing Roberto give Jason some money he wondered where he was sending him off to but ignored it as he followed him to the suit shop. In the suit shop he looked around feeling slightly awkward in this shop with his current dress sense of shorts & a strawhat. Looking at Roberto Kurage asked,
"So Don is there some sort of dress sense for this crew or are you just buying a new suit to look more respectable among your crew?"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:32 am

"Sorry to say this, but you're gonna have to feed me. I don't even have enough energy to chew. So pour the water down my throat and I'll probably have enough strength in my to chew some food. then, once I get that down my system, I'll be strong enough to get up and talk." As he explained his difficulties he scratched his head and blushed a little, as it was a bit humiliating after all.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 am

Midas's lips curled into a smile a rare sight on the serious gunslinger thinking back to the fight that had lost him his hand. He slipped his hook carefully under the mans head tilting it so the rounded loop of the hook tilted the mans head and supported it there uncapping the canteen he lifted it softly to his his lips allowing the man to drink what he needs. "Don't be embarrassed Hiei-san I've been in your position before granted my predicament was starvation and blood loss, still I know what its like to be in your dis weakened state" The silver haired mobster then lifted a piece of the salt beef for Hiei to attempt to chew his stormy gray eyes soft for the moment "None da less despite my crew-mates perception of it don't mistake my mercy and kindness for weakness nor is dis mercy gona cost ya anything, I'm not gona ask ya for much. Just return da favor if you ever get da chance, and naturally dat ya don't try to escape." He then pinched off a piece of the loaf of bread holding it up for the man still supporting his head.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:17 pm

After he swallowed down the meat, he groaned as he got up. the illusion of himself faded and departed as his body resumed motor control. Gently taking the loaf of bread from the good man, he took a bite from it as he picked himself up and set himself up against the wall behind him.

"You're a good man... I'm afraid I didn't catch your name. But don't worry. I am not that kind of man. I see mercy as a sign of strength, a sign that you do not need to oppress those beneath you to further your own pride." Taking another bite, he looked over his companion once over and noticed the hook hand, realizing that this man was right. He has had his own share of weakness and had overcome it without using it to fuel his anger.

Looking back up his smiled. "I have a feeling that the two of us are gonna get along quite nicely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)   Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Burning of the Marmalade Kingdom (Giovanni Pirates)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next