One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Dante laid on his bed away from the dreaded sun as he rested. He knew not of what his crew did outside his room as of now nor did he care. He allowed the ships gently sways to rock him to sleep. He awoke to the setting sun and took out a vial of blood and drained it as so he could move about freely. Walking out he saw his young daughter looking out at sea with a sad look. He looked around in an attempt to find his crew and attempt to form their next move.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Kin had been busy that morning. He had found himself a rare bird species pitched on his window and he hand spent that morning extracting DNA samples from it to help with his research.

As he walked out of the room and spotted the young girl that they had picked up from their last spot. The little girl still wasn't use to how things were, or at least that was what he figured. He could never understand what went through the mind of a child.

Then he noticed his captain coming out of the room and he smiled, gesturing his hand in welcome before turning to go down and find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:28 pm

[I take it that you guys are sailing, right?]

~Last Thread~

Jake had given up on following the hooded person and decided that he should be leaving this island now for he had other matters to attend to, while he headed for the quick he made a quick stop at the D.I.Y Store and bought some materials he then quickly headed off to the dock and began to build his very own raft.

~Current Thread~

While Jake was sailing on his raft he began to build random stuff, he done this to kill time however he had noticed another ship sailing in-front of him. He quickly decided he should pay a little visit and slowly began to approach it. He then jumped onto the top of the ship and began to sigh

"The things I do for entertainment...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Dante him self went into the kitchen and poured him self a glass of blood wine. Taking a sip he smiled and sat out watching as they slowly sailed about. "Kin, I need you to come here." Dante said in his usual tone. He kept watch on his young daughter who sighed longing for home back at her home island. While waiting for Kin Dante continued to take sips from his wine and proceeded to light a cigar and take a few puffs.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Kin had set himself down on the table with a sandwich he had made for breakfast. Fried Egg, Bacon, and wrapped up in toast with a glass of juice to the side. This way he could eat everything at once.

Taking a few bites in, he heard his captain call for him, so he walked around the table and sat next to him. "What do you need, Captain?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Hexi was playing a nice tune on his guiar, sitting in the deck of the ship. He was going through a state of extreme inspiration and was composing some songs about the world and how beautiful it was. Although moments like these ones could always serve right for composing Weather Melodies, but right now he didn't feel like opening his guitar and manipulating the complicated system.

"uhmm..."- he sighed really loud when he suddenly stopped playing.. Then he had a really cool idea, he would produce some weather changes, because it was always awesome to see that happen.

He stood up and started to fly, without getting out of the area of the ship. First he started to play a nice bolero, even tho he had forgotten to turn on the dial system.

Then he remembered and played his sunlight bolero tune as the sun set. The clouds in the sky dispersed, it was really beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:47 am

"I need to age my daughter. She will become our black widow of sorts. Would it be possible for you to do this?" Dante asked as he stood up. Looking up he began to wonder where they would go. "Perhaps it is time we look for allies hm?" Dante asked out loud, though, it was mostly to him self.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Jake soon began to whistle slowly, the weapon attached to his back was a pain to carry around however he had to somehow deal with it.

Suddenly Jake slipped and landed onto the deck of the ship.

"Opps..." he muttered with yet again a frown upon his face.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 pm

"Hmm. Well, aging a child won't be that hard. But we will need to educate her a lot to keep up with the rate. If you want to age her by five years, we will need to give her five years worth of education in less than a year. Are you capable of doing that? cause I'm not. I've got no patience for raising a child."

"I don't mind having some allies, but they better be worth the effort."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 pm

"Well Kin...How does the Blood Demon Derge sound for an ally?" Dante asked standing up. Looking at his young Daughter Dante took a puff off his cigar. "Hexi. Come here I have something I would like to speak to you in private about." Dante said walking up to the young man.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:43 pm

"He sounds like a formidable ally that I would be grateful to have."

Kin walked over to the sink and turned on the hot water, running it over his plate before pulling out a cup. Dumping some cocoa-powder in it, he made himself a cup of hot-cocoa. Taking a sip, he smiled at the pleasant taste of it while he looked over at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 am

Hexi was called upon by his captain. He floated just a few centimeters off the ground towards him. He looked at him and squinted, like if he though there was something wrong.

"Yes, Captain Dante?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 pm

"Hexi, you are a good man, a loyal man and on top of it...A very very powerful man. I want you to become the first mate." Dante said to the young man. "If you choose to decline remember...You are my number one. Rank wise or not, fail me and it will not end well." Dante said before returning to his sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:15 am

Hexi was really surprised by the words of his captain. He had never expected to be named First Mate of the revolutionary crew. The captain who he didn't think of as a person that would be complimenting people actually said good stuff about him.

"This is a honor, captain Dante."- Hexi said. -"I will not fail you, you can be sure."

Hexi then realized that there seemed to be someone in the deck of the ship... he looked at his captain.

"Should he be dealt with?" -he asked. -"Or should we interrogate him?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:17 am

Jake itched his head, he had gotten onto a whole lot of trouble. Looking around he noticed a man who append to be looking at him, he seemed familiar was he from the previous island?

"...Oh great..." Jake said as he looked towards his direction. Still a dull look on his face.

Jake then quickly took a stance, he wasn't bothered to explain what happend.

"Let's just get this fight over with..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:09 pm

"Don't kick his teeth in quite yet. See where he is from Hexi." Dante said taking a sip of wine.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:55 pm

"Well then, i guess i'll go down to my lab for some growth hormones. What age do you want her to be at again?"

[pause for answer]

Taking the girl down to his lab, he prepped her by strapped her to his bed. Not that is was sexual, not at all. If this was sexual, she would be handcuffed to the bed. But Kin had merely pinned her legs and torso down with some straps to make sure she didn't hurt herself. accelerated growing will make the joints and muscles hurt like crazy.

Taking a concentrated vial of growth hormones, he administered them directly into her bloodstream and watched the process unleash. Normally, these growth hormones would not stop until the body died out, but Kin had built a special formula that burned out under the body's own heat. the more hormones he gave, the older they would get, but they wouldn't age too much if he controlled the amount
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Jake sighed a little.

"Sorry to disturb you, I come from South Blue. I happen to explore your ship due to lack of entertaiment." Jake said with a soft tone of voice.

Jake then looks towards the man, he was from the pub.

"Now If you don't mind me, I will continue to explore this ship or isn't that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Hexi looked at the guy in the deck of the ship. He had even approached Dante and Hexi... The skylander had no idea of why a person would have acted like that, asking for a fight and explaining where he came from. And even further, saying that if there wasn't anything more to say that he would continue exploring their ship.

"ok... What in the world...?"- Hexi said in almost a whisper. Then he approached the man slowly, with his guitar in his front and as the night started to settle in the ocean, Hexi started to play a beautiful melody.- "Do you like it?"

As Hexi asked the last thing some bubbles started to come out of his guitar. The song seemed to be themed on the night, and in fact, it was Hexi's Nocturne of Mist technique. He finished the song and the cold bubbles he had shot at first and increased the moisture of the air were replaced by hot bubbles which cause mist to invade the area.

Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 pm

"Huh?" Jake said as he began to look around.

He then sighed and walked past Hexi, he continued to explore this ship for he was bored.

"Oi...I don't like your music.." Jake said as he slipped his hands into his blue jean's pocket.

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Hexi seemed to be a little bit angry at the man who had just ignored him, making him think that he was just bored of his music, and furthermore, telling him that he didn't like the Nocturne. THAT really got Hexi on his nerves.

"Ok... just wait a second." -then he started to play a short song of fifteen seconds that he calls the Cyclone Pierce Song, as soon as he finished, a horizontal narrow tornado was shot in the direction of the intruder.- "I dont know why you think you can just jump aboard and do as if it was a touristic attraction..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:58 pm

"Someone lock him up. He is irritating me and I could use a new blood mule." Dante said siping his wine
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm

"I mean no harm.." Jake mutters jumping over the attack, it tears a small part of his trousers off. Jake then looked towards the man drinking.

" What exactly are you?" he asks as he slowly fixes his head phone so that it is around his neck.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:40 pm

"Me?" Dante asked pointing to him self as he stood once more. He walked in circles sipping his wine "What am I? Hmm what am I? Well I'm just your avrege every day revolutionary who is king of several island who also happens to be a vampire." Dante said with a chuckle. "Does that answer your question my dear boy?" he asked the person.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:22 pm

"Vampire?,wow" Jake said as he stared at the man.

This was Jake's first time that he had encountered a vampire, he was excited but at the same time quiet...bored. Jake then looked around the ship.

"Say Vampire-San, I see you have a ship, does this mean you have some kind of crew?" Jake asked once more.

He then turned to the skypian and said.

"Maybe a change of instrument will help your music problem"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next