One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)

Go down 
+4
klemenator
Unholy
y dau cymraeg
Yomasama
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:51 am

Chusei frowned at Dante from outside the 10ft by 10ft reflect black box.
Not being able to see through the darkness Chusei asked Dante.

"What is your mission here?"

Thankful for his high sense of smell and his amazing hearing and he alinged the angle his attack that had bounced off his red wall. Without that he wouldnt have tracked Dante down so fast.

Chusei hoped Red Beard would hurry he didnt know what this man was capable of. If he was strong enough to break his Reflect black box he would be a big problem for us.
Back to top Go down

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 am

Dante looked confusing as darkness covered around him. What the hell was it night already? Dante heard a voice from outside the darkness. He knew that this wasn't ordinary nightfall. "Come on out here and fight!" Dante put in a red boom cherry inside his blowgun and pointed it toward where Chusei's voice was coming from. He fired it toward Chusei, but it exploded upon impact of the darkness. "What kind of ability of this?" Dante asked. Dante refusing to back down he took out five red boom cherries from his slash. He blew into random places of the black box hoping to find a weak spot. His attacks didn't even cause a dent. Dante was caught "I was just passing by, and I thought of having a lil bit of fun. Thats all. This was just a game."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Chusei Considered Dante's Words. "I guess I could understand where your coming from.... But I cannot make that call We will await Captain Red Beard"

Chusei's breath grew harder as he fell to on knee. His energy almost completely drainned from creating 6 black relfect walls. Regaining his composer he stood up. Red Beards taking too long... Im gonna gave to get answers out of him myself..."

"Blue reflect coating!" Covering his body and swords with a blue coating that reflects medium attacks Chusei entered the utter darkness.

"Shadow Soru" Speeding in the darkness with absoulty silence listening and smelling his location he snuck up behind Dante.

"Assassin Art:Hidden Blades! attacks from the shadow's with Five rapid slashes without making any noise what so ever.

(Note if the blue reflect coating swords cuts you it uses the pressure of the sword to reflect the wounds open increasing the pain and the damage.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Dante could barely keep up with Chusei's movements even with his sniper vision. He quickly activated his zoan abilities and hid in his turtle shell to protect himself. His shell would be durable enough to withstand the sword attacks. Dante quickly got his impact dial and sling from inside his shell. He put some green boom cherries in his sling in his right hand, while the left hand is holding an impact dial. Once the swords hit his shell Dante will stick his foot to kick himself toward the other side of the cube to prepare for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 pm

The Blue reflect coated swords reflect the Shell towards one of the 6 black walls.

Chusei continued to use Shadow step jumping off the air to keep from touching the black reflecgt floor which would immideatly reflect him towards the ceiling.

Throwing 5 Exploding Gas dials at the Reflect floor in an angle they bounced towards Dante. The Gas Started to fill the 10ft by 10ft black reflect box.

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:03 am

Redbeard had finally arrived at the site were Chusei had captured the intruder he watched the proceedings with interest but the gave a shout to stop still nursing the wounded hand he spoke"So Chusei-san just what have you netted in that strange black box" Oruc marveled at the reflect walls but he could see that the major amount of energy was probably taking its toll on his nakama. "Chusei-san if this energy tires you out to much you can drop the walls I don't hell be going anywhere that's if he wants to make a profit of this misadventure"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:02 am

Chusei quickly jumed out of his reflect box with his df powers. And he then sprinted 25 ft away as the black box shattered. Useing shadow soru he returned ad started to pick up his flavor dials on the ground.

"Captain red beard I wouldnt advise lighting any sort of flame within the next 20 minutes"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 am

Dante was choking inside his shell due to the gas inside the black box. When the box was broken releasing all the gas Dante was back to his human form on his back gasping for air. "No fair*cough*No Fair*cough*U cheated!!! I want a rematch now." Dante said coughing for air. He laid on his back breathing heavily trying to get what strength he lost. "Just give me a moment. I fought a thousand men at the same time once. If i can do that then surely I can take you both on."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 am

Chusei glanced at Red Beard and sighed. "Captain Red Beard I'll let you take it from here... If He proves to be too much ill step in for you"

Chusei tossed a black smoke flavor dial on the ground an used shadow soru disappearing in the cloud of smoke.

Useing his Jet boots he blasted himself over 100 feet into the air Creating a red reflect wall under his feet he continued to bounce off the wall like a trampoline. Red beard And Dante looked like little ants from up there.

Chusei gave a slight smile knowing he was concealed from this high up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:49 am

Dante sat up from his passed/disoriented state. He wobbed to his feet looking at redbeard "Don't expect me to beg for life. I have too much pride for that, so if you plan to kill come one. I'll take u on." Dante started the swing his Slinger in his stand off. Then slowly began to tumble toward the ground passed out. He wasn't going to be fighting any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:15 am

Oruc shook with laughter at the fact that to boy near choked to death by Chusei's gas still was showing such spark despite barely being able to keep his feet, he was a rookie that was clear but Oruc liked ambition he loved determination perhaps he would give the boy a chance, the single golden eye took measure of the boy while the massive captain stroked his crimson braided beard before speakingJEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "My my, boy yer like a shark outa water, ya can barely breath and yer still determined to try and take me" shifted as the boy passed out picking him up by the collar of his kimono and hoisted him onto his shoulder before looking up into the sky his bellow clear to Chusei even from way up there "Chusei-san pack it up it in were headed back to the Embers" he chuckled walking back towards the "Ending Embers at an easy pace the young bomber over one shoulder the hammer scythe griped by the handle and being swung easily back and forth as his arm swung JEHAHAHAH "seems we've netted ourselves a new crewman when he wakes."

Last edited by Yomasama on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Something fell to the ground at extream speeds. Suddendly a red reflect wall appeared on the ground and shattered instantly. Useing the reflect wall and his jet boots Chusei cushioned the fall as a cloud of dust blasted out of the ground.

Looking around Casually Chusei started to walked 5 feet behind his Captain Sheathing his swords.

(OCC He chocked on my Explosive gas yoma unless you where referring to his shell)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:14 am

Evykit look around searching for the secret guy but someone are faster than him. It was his crewmate, Chusei. That guy are really seeking for trouble messing around with us. I really wanna stomp him flat but Chusei is first, thus nevermid. Let just watch how he tutor him Evykit watch as a little fight going on. Chusei really are something... That annoying guy also kinda tough

Evykit watched the whole fight. As the fight end and Oruc are preparing he followed Orus while murmur to himself. New Crew, eh? Oruc are somewhat good at judging people so let wait and see first.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 pm

"Oh my god, it's so damn boring here!" Silvio said to his friends as he flopped his head onto the tree in front of him. A few nights ago, Silvio was on the Sabaody Archipelago having fun with some friends he met there. They were a lot of fun and paid for some of his expenses so he really liked them. But then somewhere around midnight, he blacked out and only recalled hearing nothing but silence enveloping him. And just a few hours ago, Silvio washed up on the shore of a random island. "Okay, that must've been one crazy night. Probably fell into the water when I blacked out and the currents brought me here. Well this is fan-freaking-tastic." Going back to the present, Silvio is sitting down for something interesting to do. Maybe he could wrestle a boar, or assault monkeys with bananas. Silvio couldn't help but chuckle at those thoughts. Then he heard a ruckus somewhere on the island and stood up with a jolt. Wondering if it could be people that could take him back to a populated island, he dashed off towards the sound.
I wonder if they have any food on board. I'm getting rather peckish.

When Silvio reached the assumed area where he heard the noise, he searched it a bit before deciding to give up. But as he turned to leave, he saw a bunch of people doing something to this unconscious guy. Seems interesting enough to give it a looksies. Silvio thought to himself. He went to hide behind the cover closest to him, which wasn't very effective because it barely even covered half of his body. What a really smart decision.

Last edited by Ghostlyghost on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Chusei halted sensing The Newcomber watching them with his Super hearing and smell. Chusei placed His right Hand Near One of this Katana Handles wearily. And Continued to follow Red Beard.

Chusei didnt know if he was hostle or not so he gave Red Beard a serious look like somthing is wrong. Saying "Capitain..." and motioned behind them bye tilting his head back slightly. But otherwised Ignored Silvio until he made his move.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Oruc turned to Chusei with a chuckle "Ya I know hes been watchin us fer a while now" He grinned wider fate must be intervening again. "Well then Chusei-san no need to be shy we should say hello" He turned the braids of his beard swaying lightly and The lad swinging helplessly on his shoulder. "Ya may as well come out stranger we know your there, We are the Redbeard Pirates come on out and play?"
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Silvio was a bit surprised at the fact they had spotted him so easily, until he looked at how concealing his cover was. And so he stepped out from behind the minuscule object and stretched a bit. "Pirates? Not what I was expecting here but I guess a ride back to an island with pirates isn't so bad. What are we going to play, anyways? Is it soccer, because I'm really bad at playing soccer. Or are we going to play chess? I know how to move those little tiny wood thingies in strategic places. Or are we going to play a fun game ofSword fighting? As soon as he said that last word, his childish tone of voice suddenly shifted to a more serious but still boyish tone. Silvio changed into a battle stance with one hand on the handle of his katana, signalling that he is rather eager to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:03 am

Evykit seen Chusei talking to Oruc about someone who was hiding himself. He give a quick look at the guy who now stood up and talk big. He didn't know anything about us, yet he want some fight. Evykit show a serious cold manner as he take out his claw from it cover, and equipped it on his hand. If you say sorry, I might as well forgive you. You know nothing but wanted a fight. How nonsense! They're 3 of us, 4 if we count this unconscious guy. Chusei was is somewhat similar to a swordsman however...Me is enough for you. Evykit spoke coldly as his claw shine a bright light reflect by the sunlight as there are 3 knife hanging at his waist.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am

Chusei stood back to watch with his lifelessness Crimson Eyes.
"I Recommend Chess I would hate to see someone forfeit there life so easily... Captain Im going to scower the area to make sure we dont have any other unexpected surprises. "

Chusei tossed down a Black Smoke Dial and used Shadow Soru dissapearing from sight. When in reality he was speeding all over the island silently searching for unexpected surprizes.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am

Oruc shifted the young man to a more comfrotable position walking to the tree line and sitting in the shade of one giving a deep rumbleing laugh JEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "Well well since yer so eager to play Doctor Takuma show this kid some fun but don't kill him he may come in handy if he can hold his own against ya." Redbeard sat The squirt in the shade and leaned back against the tree to watch the fight his golden eye focusing on the two fighters
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 am

"You seem quite confident in yourself, guy. But getting overconfident it a big killer when you're fighting." Silvio studied his opponent for a bit, looking at his claw and knives, and guessing that his fighting style was going to be based on speed and agility. "I'm going to be nice and let you make the first move. I'll be waiting for it." Silvio grinned devilishly under his damp wraps and tightened the grip on his katana, wondering how fast he was going to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:29 am

Evykit no need to speak more as the battle already begun. He gripped his hand tightly as he send out a claw technique mark like a 3 slice technique flying toward Silvio making it all together a 6 flying claw technique. Evykit take out one of his knife throwing toward Silvio as he prepare his feet to attack if Silvio block the attack or dodge if Silvio making a replied attack. I've done a little bit too much for a cold-greeting attack
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am

Silvio quickly moved out of the way of the flying claw techniques and the knife with ease. Silvio decided not to move towards the enemy, as he knew those ranged slices hurt more when you're going towards it. Instead, Silvio stood in his current spot, hoping that his opponent would at least try to close the gap between them. "Come on now, guy! I'm waiting for that attack you promised!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:45 am

Hurf! You remind me of a turtle which alway hide. Evykit start to run toward Silvio. He don't want to attack recklessly however not attacking are just pathetic move. He take out one of his knife and throw it toward Silvio in the reason of distracting him while he start to slice forward Silvio within his left claw but he don't use his right claw so that he have something to block if Silvio replied to his attack.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:55 am

"More cutlery? It's dangerous for you to be playing with knives, kid!." Silvio shifted his body to the side to avoid the lame move but immediately Evykit run towards him. This was the moment he was waiting for. The moment where he attacks while Silvio dodges and leaves an opening for him to get cut up. He was at the right distance now. Silvio jumped over his opponent to get behind him, but close enough to cut him down. He drew his katana and let out a powerful swing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next