One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)

Go down 
+4
klemenator
Unholy
y dau cymraeg
Yomasama
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Empty
PostSubject: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 am

The ending embers is anchored at an island to the east of shabondy Archipelago mid morning
A Tall man was coming a shore his Crimson main and braided beard blowing in the sea breeze as he he crosses the beach to a tree leaning against it.
[Introduction box]
[Oruc "Niirohige" Calico]
[Captain of the Redbeard Pirates]
[Bounty: 20,000,000]
Oruc looked out over the island the storm had been rough the the crew had mostly been swept overboard those that had not stayed behind on Forge island to manage the crews business. 15 men lost at sea the golden eye surveyed the damage, his ship was for the most part in tacked the long red hair flowed slowly in the wind the island seemed like a good place to rest. Oruc stroked the three braids of his beard thoughtfully "Its seems I'm going to have to rebuild my officers, the storm robbed me of more then I thought" his long purple captains coat flapped in the wind as he leaned against the tree plotting his next move, the loss of 15 men was a setback but he had been in this situation before fate had brought him to this island for a reason. Whatever the reason "Niirohige" was content to rest here and wait. The large man knelt down easing himself into a sitting position beneath the tree. His large ringed hands rested on his knees the Minos rested beside him on the patch of grass. The only think to do was to rebuild Demetrius was counting on him, He had to become a Shikibukai. It had been 9 years since his son had been arrested and sent to the hell known as Impel down, nine years since Oruc had launched the plan to free him. He would need nakama stronger and smarter then the henchmen he had left behind on Forge Island or the fools that were now with Davy Jones. Perhaps that's what he was waiting for he wondered If fate would bring someone to him that could help with his grand scheme and support him in his rise to power.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 pm

A small pathetic ship began coming to the shore of the same island Redbeard risided on. Although unknown to the pirate the ship had only a single man aboard, though he was there merely to represent his leader, merely one of the pawns that worked under the head of The Moustache Brokers. He was simple looking man, with a plain face, a short simple haircut, and a plainsuit. It was usually the staple of any messengers of The Moustache Brokers. The henchman quickly docked the ship, and imedietly stridded up to Redbeard. The plain man bowed stiffly to the pirate captain before presenting him a yellow den den mushi, and told Redbeard in a voice that was as plain as his features; "Good evening sir, I have call for you from my employer and head of the Moustache Brokers, should you wish to except it. We are a company that sell contacts and information, we also lend money, all for the right price of course. The head has a propersion for you." He then offered the den den mushi to Readbeard.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Niirohige regarded the stranger with more interest then anything his single eye trailed up and down the man taking his measure. the man claimed to be a messenger for his employer if he had gone so far out of his way to bring him a call Oruc could indulge the man the man stroked his braided beard slowly as he spoke"A messenger eh lad well if youve gone all this far out I'll take your masters call" with that he took the yellow den den mushi in one massive bejeweled hand, and spoke facing the little yellow snail "Niirohige here"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:12 pm

The messenger nodded at the pirate captain, and unhatched the speaker unit of the snail that rested also on the pirates large bejweled as Niirohige spoke.

Many miles away, in side the Gilded Turkey, the personal ship of the head of the Moustache Brokers, who was replying via his own private, golden and jewel incrusted den den mushi. "Ah hello captain, how is your crew? Not too many casulties I hope? Well, possibly none at all, I have no idea if you headed into that storm or not. Please forgive me I have forgotten my manners. I am Lord Derek Sebastian Zastur, more commonly known as the head of the Moustache Brokers. I have a propersition for you. You see, I have heard rumours through the wire that their shall be quite the war to occur soon, though the only other free information I can give is that a certain Yonkou crew whose name rhymes with 'Peel Millage' are to be involved and though you might enjoy the chance of raising your reknown and possibly gaining a powerful new ally. I have a way of contact to this Yonkou crew, and information for sale, so you could either make some new powerful friends or have info on said friends, for the right price. You're intrested ofcourse so name your price, and I understand it would be much more simple to just hand over any valubles for the price, after all it can be quite difficult to have cash at hand." He then paused in anticipation for Redbeards answer, believing he has gained a new deal to increase his wealth.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Niirohige's composure remained as he heard to other mans voice and his question "Many of my pawns were washed away in the storm, they were a useless lot anyway. I am currently in the market for new and more capable nakama." He listened as the man introduced himself as he he stroked the braided beard a grin spread across his face as he heard the prospect of the war and that it was Iken's steel village moving towards marine ford. When he answered it was the usual baritone rumble but there was a hint of excitement in it. "So Ikens finally moving against the marines,I'm interested in your information and your help with making alleys with the steel village" he reached into his bag that lay beside the Minos withdrawing a pearl about the size of the messengers head and what at first seemed to be a rope until the sunlight hit it and it was reveled to be string after string of pure and beautiful pearls. "If you wish for me to send it with your messenger, I will offer you one emperors pearl and 30 strings of pure pearls. He grinned extending his offer in his unoccupied hand.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am

Chusei had arrived in a small boat at theisland to the east of shabondy Archipelago. After reciving a flyer to join the Red Beard Pirates Chusei was interested.

Arriving at the Shore He came across thier pirate ship The ending embers.
Chusei walked slowly onto the beach listening for where Red beard captain was located located with his super hearing. Hearing someone by tree on the beach Chuise walked up to them plainly stating. "Im here to join...."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:31 am

Niirohige looked up at the dark haired Skypiean his one golden eye taking in the antenna the wings and the overall look he recognized the wanted posters from the last raid his crew had conducted "You wouldnt happen to be Chusei of skypiea would you?" He stroked his braided beard slowly as he responded his gaze was steady but a grin spread across his face at the though of the famous assassin joining his crew.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:11 am

The Dark Clothes Asssasine with 6 katana's smiled at Niirohige. "Thats my name.... Do you need to test my skills to join your crew?"

The wind blew acrossed the sandy blowing acrossed Chusies Dark spikey brown hair. His Crimson eyes Looked at Niirohige with great interest.
"You know my name what is yours?"

Chusei seemed earger to test his meatle with his would be captain
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:31 am

Niirohige grinned and extended his hand to the man to shake hands. No need for that Chusei-san I've heard quite allot about you you may join on merit" the grin continued as he looked over the mans weapons propping his own Minos against the tree. "I won't lie there is one true goal my crew is perusing. We will gain wealth and power to make the world government tremble in fear and offer Me the title Of Shickibukai and then I will gain his freedom from Impel down. he stopped short coughing heavily before spitting into the grass watching with a slight growl as he noticed the blood in the Flem."Though I'll admit finding a way to rid me of this cursed ailment couldnt hurt. Meantime The raids we conduct to stir up the world Government should make us quite wealthy and famous" he chuckled standing up and slings the Minos onto his shoulder "My name is Oruc Calico most of the world Calls me "Niirohige" (Redbeard) and though you may join on merit Id be happy to test your skills myself"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:20 am

Chusei hand moved with deadly speed from his Sheathed katana to Nirrohiges hand shaking it.

"It is my pleasure to meet you Oruc Calico. To be honest im not ingerested in wealth or power but I can tell my life would be much more interesting by your side... You know there is a power I have witness in my travels There is a certain Devil fruit called the flesh fruit. Frm what ive seen it can retore the human body the way it was.... If your going to test me attack me when ever you feel ready and when i least espect it I like to be surpized..."

Chusei gave Nirrohige a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:53 am

Oruc grinned slightly hearing why the man was joining him, a man for adventure Oruc could respect that. But frowned slightly at the use of the devel fruit being mentioned. "I have no problem with others using Devils fruits but they are not for me. Not until I climb the heights by what strength I have, besides I here there are amazing doctors on the grand line" he grinned no the devil fruit would wait if ever Niirohige was a man of his own strength and cunning without another word Calico pulled back preparing for a Devils Windmill he spun the scythe in his hand slowly at first but then as the speed picked up it soon became a blur before he brought the scythe down in a diagonal slash toward the skypieans shoulder
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:13 am

Chusei's crimson eyes closed as he Unsheathed his Crimson Katana sending out a blinding light. Useing his superhuman speed combined with his Jet Dials.

Chusei used the Very first technic The assassine guild had tought him.
'Windmill counter!" Parrying The Sycthe WIth his Katana he used the momentium into a counter slash doubling the strength.

Another brillant flash of light appeared as the first one ended as Chusei drew his Dark blue Katana. And Slashed at Oruc'sleft leg.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:13 am

Oruc slammed the scythe down just in time to counter the strike to his leg breathing a sigh of relief. Before swinging into a Gem knuckle duster aiming for the other mans chest
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 am

"Red Reflect Wall" A red transparat wall appeared infront of Oruc's fist. Useing the same amount of strength as his punch. A Red Fist punched his fist knocking him back with his own power.

Touching his two Katanas together Chusie used the water & fire dials to create a thick cloud steam over the beach.

"The cover of Darkness Is all I need..." Chusei said as his voice trailed off.

Useing Shadow Saru chusie sped through the cover of the Steam without making any sound.

A couple of compress aircutter's infused with fire came at Oruc from his left and right. However the only thing hed be able to see was a strange orange red glow through the steam comeing at him from extream speeds.

(Occ you didnt mention Parrying or dogeing the Crimson Blades crimson slash at twice the power ut oh well i dont care lol)
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 am

the tall man stumbled back a ways feeling the fist hit his own fist it was the pressure more then anything that knocked him back. He grinned slightly as the steam covers the beach but seeing no other way out of the way the fiery slash he grinned and gave two mighty slashes sending a blade of compressed air towards each in the Air cutter grinning as the fiery blades of air cut harmlessly into the sand on either side of him doing nothing more then making the purple captains coat flow in the breeze they make. "Quite Impressive Chusei-san Your reputation is well deserved he grins beginning to twirl his scythe again in the Devils windmill The wind caused by the propeller like scythe begins to clear the steam around the big man.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 am

The Fire blades hit the sand leaving pacthes of sand glass on the beach.

Chusei Combined his Superhuman speed with Shadow Saru silently moving from behind Oruc.

"Assassin Art:Hidden Blades! "Chusie attacks from the nehind with Five rapid slashes without making any noise what so ever
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:53 am

noticing the shadow of the assassin on the no clear beach Oruc leaps up as the slashes come forth the first slash barely missing his boot and makes to land bringing down the Minos's hammer edge in the Reaping hammer aiming for the blades when they cross with the momentium of the 600 lbs of the hammer falling for the blades
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 am

Chusei Sheathed both his sword with extream speed as he coated his Body in blue reflect coating and took on the blunt of the Hammer. Knocking chusie back by reflection of the force 2-4 feet across the sand. However Chusie stood his gorund as a big bruise appeared on his chest

"You know I was forced to live in 7 years of darkness wrapped in 4 tons chains.... Get a heavyer hammer...." Rubbing his chest Chusie then said "damnit you could have broken my swords..."

Activting his Jet boots Chusei charged at Oruc moving at with shadow saru while powerful blast of winds increesed his speed.

Flash Dance! Usesing Double Blinding Samuria Chusei Repeated the technic as he dances around his enemy

(OCCC Double blinding samuri is this
Double Blinding Samuria! A Double sword drawing technique so powerful that it can split large obstacles in half.,Drawing Two sword and sheath quickly the flash dial in the sheathes unleashes a blind light so one would not beable to see the slash before it Resheathed)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:55 am

As the battle comenced between Chusei and Oruc, Lord Zastur's spy watched from a safe distance as he had finished examining the pearls to see if they were genuine.

"Well? Whats going on Jim? I can hear fighting so either we've ran into trouble or the captains having a friendly spar with someone! Cmon, your supposed to keep me informed!" the voice of Lord Zastur echoed through the den den mushi, and was met with the reply of Jim the plain looking spy; "Sir, it appears that Redbeard is recruiting someone through battle, who appears to be the assassin Chusei. And not to worry, the pearls are in fact geniuine." In the saftey of his own ship, Lord Zastur twirled his lengthy ginger moustache before ordering; "Tell Redbeard to give you some specifications on the meeting and then we shall leave to strike the deal with 'Peel Millage'." Jim imedietly replyed with a firm; "Understood sir.", before rushing next to Niirohige Oruc andcalmly telling the man; "The head wishes to ask for any specifications on your meeting with Steel Village."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 am

Jeff just arrived on a island at the east of shabondy. This place was full of bad memories... He was a fishman so it wasn't safe here but he needed some place to find a crew and he didn't want to take his chances on shabondy. He walked down the road in a hoody so that no one could tell his a fishman even tho there was hardly anyone in sight. The road was more of a path thru a thick tropical jungle. Hiding his stinger under his coat but still ready to kill anyone that causes trouble. He wouldn't want to get caught like the last time. He remembered all the bad stuff they did to him when he was with the celestials.''Racist idiots...'' .The heat was to hot for a fishman but he didn't mind it the hooded fishman just continued his path down the overgrown road. Jeff soon saw a bearded man fighting. By the posters he saw in town he knew this was Oruc the captain of the red beard pirates.He has quite a reputation. Maybe I should join him. Jeff walked twoards the battle as he leaned on a close tree observing the fight.

Orange = Thinking

Last edited by klemenator on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:10 am

Niirohige grinned at the strength of his new nakama but he was the captain it was time to show his skill. He closed the one golden eye listening to the slash and sheath of the sword slash and sheath slash and sheath finally Oruc picked his target. Swinging around he aimed a Gem Knuckle Duster for the assassins chest as he was in the middle of sheathing both of his swords. If it hit the skypiean it was sure to knock him back about 7 feet but Oruc measured his strength to ensure the massive gems of his rings didn't crack his new nakamas ribs. Before holding up his hand in order to cease the fight before he picked up the speaker of the den den mushi "Yes Lord Zastur ensure that Iken is alright with the alliance and I'm sure their will be a strategy meeting for this war have him send me a location and a time to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:19 am

Chusei Created A red reflect wall reflecting his punch again and A invisible Reflect wall under Niirohige relfecting him into the air where another reflect wall reflected him back towards the ground.

Chusie stopped seeing Him sease the battle.

"I hope that was suffiecent enough if you stil lwish to challenge me just atatck me." Chusei walked a few feet and sat on a sandy log on the beach watching His new captain
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:36 am

On the other end of the den den mushi, Lord Derek Zastur grinned to himself at his small victory. "Ofcourse, there conditions that go without mentioning dear Niirohige, good luck to you, I hope our alliance is not short lived, after all more pearls are most welcome. Oh and congratulations on your new crewmate, I am quite suprised to hear of Chusei joining you, though to be honset I do not have much information on the man.", the information broker told his client smoothly, though evidence of annoyance in his comment on Chusei, after all he pretty much wanted to keep tabs on everyone. "Farewell captain, you shall not need to look for me, I shall send Jim once more to give you news on the deals success.", he ended confidently, and hanged up. Jim nodded stiffly at the pirates and waved his farewell, before dashing back to his crude small ship and sailed away, wondering why on earth his employer would even want to create an alliance between Redbeard and Iken Namikaze.

Meanwhile, aboard The Gilded Turkey, the head of the Moustache Brokers, otherwise known as Lord Derek Sebastian Zastur, adopted member of the Zastur royal family, was smiling to himself in the shadows as he pocketed his personal den den mushi. "Everything seem's to be going well, I only need co-operation from Iken, and marine secrets shall be much easier to obtain. Hmmm though like me he probably is supicious of our bearded friend, though I doubt he would risk it all against a yonkou.", Lord Zastur murmered to himself until he felt his throat dry and suddenly went from his calm demenour into a frenzied panic. "Water! Drink! I need something to drink! Thirsty! Need drink!", the man squeaked in fear as he rushed over to a glass of rum he had left on a desk in his private quaters, and quickly gulping it down.

(OCC: Lord Zastur is out of the thread)
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 am

JEHAHAHAHAHAH "Excellent excellent, Then everything will fall into place as we planned. Provide me with any secrets you have on Iken and keep your ear to the ground for the marines and this first payment of pearls is only a taste of what you will receive." Niirohige chuckled to himself as the smaller man took off before addressing Chusei "No my friend you have more then proven yourself to me" His eyes shifted to the unusual man in the cloak before addressing the man while stroking his braided beard "You there stranger are you looking to join the infamous Redbeard Pirates? Come closer my lad I don't bite allies.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Chusei nodded at Niirohige approvingly. Keeping his Crimson eyes on the newcomber Chusei kept to himself listened with interest.

Then putting his black hood over his head to cover his antennas and Pulling out a seastone edged sword Chusei practed some of his downward swings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next