One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)

Go down 
+4
klemenator
Unholy
y dau cymraeg
Yomasama
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Dante woke up on an strange boat after taking a long nap "Where am I? who are you people?!" Then it all came back to Dante these were the people who attacked him. These were probably slavers trying to take him to hiw noble masters. Dante would rather make a run for it than to live his life as an slave. He ran toward to edge of the deck to try to jump for it only to realize the ship had already set sail. He fell into the water unable to swim he sank like a hammer. Before his head sank underneath the waves he yelled "Save me guys."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Oruc gave a slight growl as the boy dived over the side of the ship. He shrugged his shoulders and his captains coat fell to the deck he then quickly slipped off his shirt and boots and tied a rope to his waist Before barking an order. "What a pain, when I have the boy pull me up, I shall return gentlemen." He stepped to the edge and dived in for the split second he was in the air his long red main flowed behind him. The sleek muscular body cut through the water like a knife through butter and soon one strong arm pressed the bomber against the broad chest as the other arm and the powerful legs worked to bring them to the surface as they broke the water Oruc swam nearer to the embers and gave a bark "Heave to ya lads pull and hoist me up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Dante thought he was going to drown. There are so many things I haven't done yet. I haven't seen the world, become the best sniper, and I haven't even gotten laid yet. Dang it I'm going to wait.....Dante realized that he was being pulled up. Then a huge figure pulled him. Dante thought it was a mermaid. When the mermaid surfaced him up he gave the woman a kiss. Only to see it was a man and it was his beard he was kissing "Ewwww man are you some kind of sicko? what's the big idea making me think you were a mermaid?" Dante spit out some hair from his mouth "Fine if you want to sell me go ahead, but just know I have one million who will rescue me if anything should happen." Dante hoped his bluff would work....
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm

After giving up on trying to take a nap, Silvio decided to just lie down and daydream. It gave him something to do, at least. But with all the racket going on in the background, it was hard to concentrate on a single thing. "What the hell is going on....?" Silvio muttered under his breath as he saw the guy that was knocked out earlier jump overboard and Redbeard go after him. Silvio smiled a bit and ran to the ledge to see what was going on. He looked over and saw nothing at first, then Redbeard popped him and the formerly unconscious man gave him a kiss. Silvio couldn't help but break out in laughter. "Bwahahahahaaaaaa~! Ohh, that is just priceless! He heard Redbeard tell the crew to pull him up so a still laughing Silvio grabbed one end of the rope and pulled on it with enough force to move a boulder.

Last edited by Ghostlyghost on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Orucs. eyes widened as the younger man kissed his beard a small sweat drop formed on the back of his head. When he heard the boy thought he was a mermaid, he shook with laughter even more so about him selling the boy JEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA "By the gods lad I've been called many many things but not a mermaid I'm not sure weather to be flattered or insulted, and yer the one that kissed me so who are ya callin a sicko. and as ta sellin ya I was thinkin i might let ya join my crew loverboy but if ya prefer ta wait for slavers I can just drop ya and let the fish deal with ya." He gave another belt of laughter about the boys comments but made no move to let him go as they were hauled up from the sea.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Chusei watched as the turtle man woke up and jumped off the ship as Red beard jumped after him while Turtle boy started to takie in a mouthful of his Red Hair and complementing he was a mermaid.

Chusei Quickly Tossed His Hook Chain around Red Beard and hauled him up onto the ship with turtle boy.
Chusei then went back to just the preparations for departure.
If his crew mates wanted to make fool's of themselves he couldnt stop them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:29 am

Dante shouted at Silvo "Hey just wait until I get back on that ship. Then I'll give you a beating thats priceless." Dante was very embrassed as he was dragged back to the ship. "Ummm I'll choose to join ur crew. After all you did save my life, I kinda owe you one. My name is Dante, your legendary sniper." Dante kissed the very floor boards of the ship when they were back on the ship "I don't give a dang what you guys think. I was drowning and the lack of oxygen caused me to have delusions so kiss my ass." Dante said grabbing his bag and blowgun.

Last edited by SoulSeeker on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:30 am

Getto smiled at his captain and he went towards the edge of the ship to look at the ocean. He was some time there watching the waves move, and since he did that his captain had left the ship. He started walking around until he saw his captain come out of the water and kiss Dante.. this man from the crew.

Getto was a bit disturbed but he started laughing.Then screamed at his captain. As the ship moved through the water Getto could smell adventure. This was going to be it... or at least he wished so. It was going to be the last time he joined a crew. All the other crews he had joined had disbanded or something had happened to them (or he had left them).

Now that his captain and this turtle guy were already aboard again none of them had anything to worry about. Now.. he needed to know what his room was.

"Redbeard, what is my room?" -Getto asked him. -"Or at least tell me where it is, so I can go and set my things down."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:06 am

Oruc gave a laugh once again and waited for his feet to hit the deck again. he shook his main and braided beard letting the droplets of water settle were they pleased. He straightened pulling his boots back on and retying the bandana around his hair. He gave a grin tossing the red shirt back on loosely but still unbuttoned and slung the captains coat back around his shoulders walking slowly back to his seat near the rudder. JEHAHAHAHA "Welcome aboard Dante my legendary sniper will join us on Forge Island but we can always use a damn good bomber." Oruc shifted his weight against the rudder turning them to the ease as the Ending Embers caught a good strong wind as they blew to their destination they were headed to the edge of the calm belt and to the home of the Redbeards. "Heave to me lads In four days time we'll be home"

Gentlemen this thread is finished well done and welcome all to the Redbeard Pirates The next Thread will be (Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)   First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meetings (open to Redbeard pirates and those who wish to joing the crew)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5