One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 pm

Kenjiro turned only to see Mushio a man he has not seen since he crew first began. "Mushio...To what do I owe this...Displeasure?" Kenjiro asked as he walked up to the man. "Also...What are you doing to these women..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Mushio pulled on the reins cauing the head slave to gag before stopping in front of kenji "Master kenji long time no see. I was on this island purchasing a few slaves as you can plainly see. I needed some entertainment until the New Era arrives, so I keep them around until I grow board with them." Mushio cracked a whip beating the women "Strange enough these women were into bondage before they became slaves lucky for me. How have you been keeping up master kenji?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Kenjiro just blinked "...I'm not gonna ask where you got them...I am going to ask where the hell you have been." Kenjiro said. "Release the women if your going to do this do it in privet at least."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Hiei was angered by the slave owner. The idea of keeping people like thins was almost as bad as the training he received back at the World Government. Swinging his Yukimaru, he stopped just short of the slave owner's neck, "Release those women this instant, you scoundrel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Mushio grinned at Ken" Well I have been a smuggler for the most since I left your crew delivering illegal products from port to port. Eventually I got into smuggling slaves. People paid me fortune for healthy slaves, so I went on my own and became a slaver. Release them?! Master Kenji these cost me 500,000 beli a piece. Thats 1,500,000 I paid to punish these slaves. I can't just release them." Then a stranger came toward him with a weapon toward his neck. This what had the the card of uncertainity meant. Mushio grinned widely "A true pirate doesn't fear death but if you are so keen on killing me I'll release them alright. Slaves have no place in the New Era anyway where only the strong will survive those who are too weak will perish." Mushio took out his sickles cutting their chains. The slave women ran away from Mushio. Their bomb collars exploded soon afterwards killing them shortly after they got more than ten feet away from Mushio. "You see what you did stranger you killed these women. If they had been my slaves at least they would have stayed alive. Ha ha ha ha ha You wanted me to release them well now they are now." Mushio pointed his two sickles at Hiei ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:57 pm

"Death is a better alternative to slavery. At least you are free then." Drawing his Yukimaru back and holding it down in a defensive manor, he plucked out a Lotus pill to chuck at him should he come any closer to him. The vines will lash out and instantly tie up the slave trader once it the pill is broken, and it would give him some time to aim a Solar Flare at him after, which would blow him up with the force of a C4 bomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Mushio threw his sickle toward the pill cutting it before it had a chance to surprise him. He then ran toward Hiei with his other sickle in his right hand. Mushio took great care to avoid any vines by running toward the right side of the path where hiei was. "Well since you find their deaths so pleasing then you won't mind joining them. I'm out of money because you." Mushio raised his sickle and moved toward to attack Hiei with a horizontal slash between his weapon hoping to cut it in half.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:40 pm

"I don't find their deaths at all pleasing. I find the notion that they are no longer in your greasy palms pleasing." Taking quick aim, he fired his Solar Flare pill down at his opponent's weapon, the explosion would easily send it back, might even break the blade. Pulling out one of the Panchinko pills, he fired it sat the ground near his enemy. The spray of iron balls would both nock against the slave trader's legs, weakening his stance, as well as cover the ground, lowering maneuverability as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Before anymore damage could be caused due to a flaming sword being put between them. "Hiei, Mushio stand down or I'll cut you both down. That's a promise not a threat." Kenjiro said slashing close to both to prove his point.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 am

(OOC: You're kinda late, I fired a bomb already)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:22 am

(OOC: I know you will be punished later on.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 am

Mushio was pushed back from the solar flare which blinded him temporlily. He slid back a couple of inches, and just as things couldn't get any worse. Mushio felt a stinging sensation from his legs "What kind of magic is this?! If you are too much of a coward to use tricks instead of fighting me..." Mushio slipped on one of the iron balls on the ground. He fell on his stomach. His pride was more hurt than his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3