One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:22 am

As Gerald spyed carefully on the battle, where a group of incredibly powerful pirates where desimating the battlefield as they went for their opponents throat, which suprisingly stopped on a proposition, to which their enemy seemed to have accepted. "Hmmmm I believe I recognise this man," Gerlad whispered to himself, refering to Kenjiro "Is he not one of the Steel village commanders that was captured some time ago? How on earth did he escape? Hmm though I am not one to question a breakout from incarciration." After watching the strangers it seems the former yonkou commanders opponent was not in fact a pirate, though had some grudge against the worl goverment, to which Gerald thought was understandable, as he too had some harsh past with them. As Gerald realised the fellow pirate next to Kenjiro could of also been a yonkou crew member, he began to hope that the third criminal was able to talk them out of incinerating the town, otherwise Gerald may need to risk breaking his belifes and attempt to handel the situation himself, afterall, this town was full of innocents and would have to have months of burials to protect their souls, let alone help purify his own for merely idely watching the town fall. Gerald kept quiet from his rooftop hiding place and kept watch on the criminals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 am

smacking into the person Jo landed on his feet and looked down at him through a gleeful smile, he wasn't proud of himself but found it simply funny that the person had thought they were quick enough to avoid his improvised techniques.

As his Captain Kenji as he liked to call him fired a pillar of fire Jo knew this was his time to leave and leapt into a handstand forcing and impact into the dials then flipped backwards landing back on the dials and using the force to throw himself up and out of the way of the attack. As the attack landed Jo landed beside Kenji. Following Kenji to the new guy he pocketed his dials then noticed Zero and smiled at him.

Jo seemed to pay no attention to the conversation that was going on between Hiei and Kenji but he was listening and picking up everything they were saying. Using his antlers Jo removed a yoyo from his pocket that he had found lying around a while back during their vacation and strung it around one of his antlers and began moving his head in order to play with it.

Once he had managed to successfully master using the yoyo with his antlers he blurted out, "WINNER WINNER YOU FUCKING SINNER!" He would have felt more awkward if he didn't do this so often and simply laughed out loud and bowed dropping the yoyo from his antler. he reached out and caught it in his hand then threw it behind him.

"Sooooo Kenji we're going to perform a mighty siege upon those who choose to chase us, removing el bastinardo from our paths and thus entering a new age, the new age of the Flame Fists burning those who stand before us and scorching the bystanders who ogle from the side lines. Tearing apart the world and allowing it to fall into chaos and beg to mercy at our feet through tearful sobs. Where we will gaze down upon them through delighted smiles as the authority of the World Government comes crashing down. All will cry for help and beg for rescue and we will be their only salvation.
And we'll look them in the eye and say. no."

Jo ended his performance of a world at the mercy of the Flame Fists hoping Kenji would agree that with their power and strength and of course his own intellect be it dark and twisted that Kenji would agree to attempt ruling over the world and tearing it apart. Maybe it wasn't his dream but it was a variation of something Jo wanted.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:28 pm

"Its not that the World Government cares about this town..they care about Kenjiro..The moment he does something that goes against them. They will be enraged. Which will cause them to look into it. They have agents everywhere..."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:14 pm

"Makes sense, what do you need me to do? Hmm?" He said, getting up and straightening himself up. "You guys wouldn't happen to have a change in wardrobe for me would you? I look kind of ridiculous in my Birthday Suit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 pm

"Zero get him clothes...Jo...Our times comes soon...Now go get our supplies." Kenjiro said in a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Zero nodded and walked back onto the ship. Kept his hands in his pocket and entered the Crews quarters which was on the lower level of the ship. Zero entered his own room and got one of his older shirts and a pair of black cargo pants. He then made his way back out side and threw them over to the new guy.

"..Here.."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:15 pm

"thanks," he said, grabbing the clothes and putting them on. He then proceeded to follow the rest of the group in their endeavor to stick it to the World Government.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:33 pm

As Gerald kept watching, he realised that any hope of the fellow criminals in being discouraged was quiet unlikely, though would wish to attempt to talk them out of their desicion peacefully, after all the anihilation of an entire town was greatly unbalanced, something that considered sinful in his own religion. Gerald also noticed that there was another pirate among them, one which quickly fetched fresh clothes for there newset ally, though not a person which Gerald knew anything about except he has a bounty on his head. "May Sister Sea watch over me and this Spirit Gourd bring me good fortune." Gerald whispered his prayer once more, as well as kissing the Spirit Gourds forehead once more. He unsheathed four of his throwing knives from the belt around his waist, and held two in each hand carefully, keeping a close eye on the criminals, deciding to give them the chance to change their mind for launching the first attack.............
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Zero then, disappeared from clear sight. He was gone. Just like that. He then reappeared to what seemed to be a spy. He felt his presences since they docked the ships, he just wanted to wait to see if he had been friend, or foe. Zero placed his foot on top of the mans head and kept one foot in his pocket.

"...So...You gonna come quietly or am I going to have to put you in a 4 week coma..?"

(the guy is Gerald btw)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Jo nodded to Kenji, "Right you are Captain Kenji." Jo began flipping away from Kenji.

Jo grabbed a barrel and filled it up with supplies like Kenji had asked him to, he lifted the barrel up on to his right shoulder and headed back to Kenji. He placed the barrel on the ground and hopped on top then rolled it towards Kenji as he stood on the top of it.

"Supplies on the way Kenji!" Jo smiled to Kenji and looked at the naked man who stood there and ignored his nakedness, there was nothing he hadn't ever seen before and he found it uninteresting. "I spy a meat and 2 veg, but its not time for tea!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Kenjiro simply stuck his foot out which would have possibly also sent Jo flying off as he stopped the barrel. "Thank you Jo." Kenjiro said before looking at the man with the guns "what the fuck are you doing, shooting around like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Fists Return to Work   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:26 am

Oh shit. The thought raced through Miles head faster than a bolt of lightning. This man had summoned forth the flames of hell and could easily summon them again on Miles. Lazarus Junior didn't particularly enjoy the thought of burning to death, but then realized he could easily pass everything off as a show of skill. Well, here goes nothing...
"It's simple really," Miles put on his best poker face as he lied through his teeth, "I was sipping on my drink in a humble little pub nearby when you and your friend here broke out into a fight." Miles stuck his gun into the back of his pants and then continued with his cheesy yarn, "As a burst of flames ignited my cocktail I decided the shit needed to stop. The other bloke looked like he was losing, and with a few extra bullets, he'd feel like it too. So I took the shot and fuck you if you want me to apologize." Miles felt genuinely threatening for a moment, and then realized he over-stepped it with his last line.
"We good here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:32 am

"Really? Such a tough guy eh? Come on put the guns down and we'll fight like real men hand to hand." Kenjiro said putting his swords on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flame Fist Pirates Return to Work   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 am

Nervously, Miles gulped down a big breath of air. A thick bead of sweat rolled down Miles's forehead as he reached for his gun. With his second hand, he grabbed his bag of pills. One deep breath later, Miles was ready to respond with more bold-faced bluffs.
"Fist fight? What kind of fuck do you think I am?" Ever so subtly, Lazarus Junior's gun hand trembled as he talked with the angry aggressor. "On my mission to become the Ganzai Dragon I gunned down thugs, pirates, hell, I won some of the greatest duels there have ever been. All the while, this gun's been closer to me than my goddamn right hand during alone time, okay? This thing means more to me than you could ever imagine. This gun is like my father. I ain't doing shit without it." Miles wasn't sure he could win the fight, but he knew if he took the right pill he could win the race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:08 am

"OK you forced my hand." Kenjiro said as his arm transcended into the flame mode from before. "You wont put your gun down I'll just melt it so you have nothing left but your fist to fight with. HIKEN!" He yelled launching a pillar of fire towards the man.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 am

Gerald didn't even bother turning round to the pirate, clutching at his Spirit Gourd. "I see, your Zero 'Bull Legs', a pirate with considerable leg strength. Hmmm, so much for assassination.", Gerald muttered more to himself than Zero. He casualy pushed Zero's foot from atop his head, and stood to his full height, his strange long neck twisting downwards to look at the pirate in the face. "As a Seasayer, I cannot allow you and your crew to burn down an entire town, as the amount of innocents caught in such an act would immense, causing great unbalance. I would erge you for the sake of Sister Sea to cease with this plan for destruction.", Gerald pleaded, sheathing one pair of daggers in his belt, though keeping that sparehand ready in case his machette was needed.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Walking after his Captain, Hiei noticed a fight unravel with him and then it ultimately became against a gunman. he decided to let his captain fight the battle instead and wanted to see how much of a better marksman this one was.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Zero as the man stood up, Zero kicked him self into the air off the wooden dock and did a triple back-flip about 10 yards away. Making some space in between him and the assassin.

"..So you are looking for a fight..We'll unlucky for you I'm actually in a bad mood right now..so this won't last long. And you don't have to let us burn down the town...its not your choice to make.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Fist Pirates Return to Work   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Before the flaming column could strike Miles, he reached into his pocket and withdrew a pill; without looking, he could tell which one he wanted. Swiftly, the flame pill was plucked out of Lazarus Junior's pocket and swallowed down his throat. Fires errupted forth from Miles' skin and he developed a sort of leathery hide. The column of flame picked him up and pushed him back a few feet, but Miles was not burned.
"That's one of the many side effects of being the Ganzai Dragon. Toughness." Miles boasted as he aimed at his opponent's feet. Rapidly, Miles emptied his clip, raising his aim by eight inches after each shot.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Gerald sighed at Zero, who took his request as a threat. "Please, is there any may I can convince you to refrain from the towns destruction? At least will you allow the inhabitants to evacuate first? I doubt that one formerly under the command for Iken has such disregard for human life. Does it not bother you the chance you may slaughter many women and children? Many of the sinner and those of dark hearts shall have to be vanquished to restore balance.", Gerald begged the pirate, while secretly trying to think of a way to eliminate his opponent if he turned out to be ruthless, sheathing one more knife into his belt, while clutching his Spirit Gourd in preperation for the prayer of battle if it came to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:59 pm

As Kenji tried tripping Jo from the barrel he decided to allow him to do so and simply allowed himself to fall face first into the ground. As he hit the ground hard he closed his eyes and began to snore loudly, he let his body go limp and felt his eyes heavy from the 2 weeks he hadn't slept whilst on vacation.

He had been up night and day having fun causing trouble that he had forgotten to sleep and decided such a time as now would be perfect for sleep.

As sleep settled in quickly he began to mutter in his sleep lying face first on the ground by Kenji's feet, "Yes Sir Ji of Ken anything you say Sir Ji of Ken"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 am

Kenjiro simply jumped to the side and grabbed his blade. "What is with people and just fighting at a distance bitch move if you ask me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:29 pm

(due to Major's comp problems I have talked to Gael and the fight between Major and my owns character has been declared a tie for the moment. Who ever is next may post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:38 pm

As Jo lay on the ground asleep tired he rolled onto his back and began to snore loudly. A smile grew reaching from cheek to cheek and his fingers felt their ways around his impact dials and gripped them tightly. He wanted something to do as he hadn't had a taste of action in such a long time he had even began feeling that he should attack his own crew mates so he could get some action.

But seeing as Kenjiro was a warlord of the seas he thought that perhaps I shouldn't attack him with his devil fruit. But then again what would it matter. Jo could feel he was still concious but also asleep, he was caught in the area between sleeping and awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Mushio hearing some violence decided to check on his cards. He pulled out the the card of renewal, the card of uncertainty, and last the card of ill fortune. His fate was to meet or experienc something of the past. Mushio couldn't help but to decided to go there. He sat on two women like a throne while beating the third one with a whip. The women crawled on their knees making it seem like they were a human chariot. Mushio grabbed unto the reins in the third woman's mouth pulling them toward Kenji and his crew. Though Mushio didn't realize it he was about to meet an old friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!   Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Flame fist pirates return to work!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next