One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)

Go down 
+5
Sleepy
nikz200
Hikaru
y dau cymraeg
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:41 pm

With the Death Angel docked and its dark appearance contrasting against various other pirate ships in the docks, Smatch dropped the anchor and climbed down the rope ladder to the side of the ship. Smatch Looked around and could see that the clouds had began to get a little gloomy and night was getting ready to set in, in a few hours. They had been sailing all day to get here but it was worth it. Smatch looked around then said to Kayzen and Jason, "Right guys I'm going to look for a black smith to get some new weapons and lookout for a navigator as we'll probably need one in the Grandline, other than that have fun here we'll be staying the night." As he turned to run off into the town he remembered to tell them "We'll meet back here tonight for some of Jason's amazing food." Smatch then ran off to find someone to make him some weapons as he had a good idea for some new weapons.

Daki had his body wrapped around the back of the ship with his head resting on top he felt fine as long as some of his body was submerged in water, he let his tail lie in the water and it felt good.

Smatch was excited to be in Logue town as he knew it was the island where Gol D Roger as born and he's an amazing pirate, Smatch rushed around looking out for a blacksmith but couldn't find one anywhere. Instead he saw something else which caught his eye. Smatch saw a board of bounties and his was the newest one posted on there. Smatch rushed over to it and carefully removed it then set the board on fire like he had done before. He wanted to keep hold of his bounties to show his progression since he first began since he already has his first bounty back on the ship he didn't want to burn this one. Smatch thought about the previous one and how it was only for 500 Beli and his picture was him when he was 16, his hair was shorter and his face younger but still had the same scar running down his eye. Smatch then looked at his new one and smiled, his new bounty showed him looking down with his hair covering his eyes. Seems they couldn't get a better picture of him, Smatch looked at his bounty and as shocked to see he was now worth 10,000,000 Beli. Smatch liked having a higher bounty and folded it up and placed it in his pocket then tightened the straps on his sleeves and continued his search.

Last edited by Smatch on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 pm

As the crew arrived, Jason looked around the other ships in awe, his eyes gleaming in childish delight, as he excitedly pointed out every ship that was also docked, though having absouletely no idea who they belonged to. He then heard Smatch's comment about his cooking and then grinned and blushed, laughing in an embaressed way, replying; "Your too nice about Jason's cooking mr. captain man!", as his captain left, to which he waved goodbye. "Well, I should go buy food to eat, or else we might get hungry, and I can't cook, which would be bad.", Jason said slowly, as if trying to repeat a line he had just heard, and then turned to Daki and Kayzen and said; "Im going now! Bye bye!", while waving vigourously, and jumping and departing merrily down the street, in search of the local market, or any other area which sold culinary delights, singing to himself as he skipped along; "Gonna get some yummy food for me and my friends! Gonna cook it up to make even more yummy! We're gonna eat it and say its yummy! Yummy yummy yummy!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Kayzen heard what the others was going to do and then he went to do what he had planed, his plan was to resuply on everything, maybe fight some marines if he found some, so he secured to ropes and jumped ashore. The fist thing he did was to take a deep breath, the air in Logue Town was fantastick, then when he was done taking the first breath of air in Logue town he started to walk through the streets, it was a magnificent town with shops everywhere you looked, Kayzen took up a list from his pocket, he had made a list just before the docked on what they needed for the rest of the trip Now let me see here, we need cannon balls, gun powder, some wood in case the ship takes damage, some spair pistols and cutlasses, oil, torches and if i come over something usefull on the way Kayzen said to himself as he walked down a street, First of all we need gun powder, cannon balls and Cannon gun power(cause there is a diffrence between regular gun powder and Cannon gun powder) Kayzen said and walked into a random store, Hey do you know where i can find gun powder, cannon balls and cannon gun powder? Kayzen asked the man behind the desk "then you have come to the right place son, here i have everthing that is needed for battle at sea, how much do you need?" asked the man Ok I need around 100 cannon balls, three barrels of regular gun powder and three barrels of cannon gun powder Kayzen said as he took his look up from the list where he had ust crossed out the gun powder stuff on the list, "ok son give me one moment i wil get the things" the old man said as he went for the backroom.
Now that the man was gone Kayzen took his time too take a look around in the store, around on the shelfs where the latest Cannon balls inproved with a titanium lair, ther where chain cannon balls, witch gave Kayzen an idea, he yelled to theold man Hey old man give me 50 chain cannon balls as well "ok son" said the old man from the back room, and then Kayzen just sat down in a chair nearby while waiting for the man to come with the stuff.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Smatch looked around and managed to eventually find a shop which looked like they would deal with weapons and he rushed in happily. In the shop he saw many swords and walked straight up to the desk and said "Hi I've recently broken my weapons and I'd like to some new ones and I have an idea for one but I would like to ask you if you would be willing to make them." The man behind the counter looked at Smatch rubbing his chin and readjusting his glasses, he smiled at Smatch and said "I think I would be able to make a weapon for you, its been a while but what do you have in mind?" Smatch then began explaining to the old man "I'd like a sea stone weapon which is like a baton but the main part is sharp sea stone blade about a foot long with a handle sticking out from the side for me to hold on to. I'm then planning on using these straps on my sleeves to make sheaths for the weapons so I can use them with ease." The old man listened intently to what Smatch had to say then replied asking "Your a pirate aren't you?" Smatch looked at the old man's face and smiled then replied "Yes I am how did you know?" The old man tugged on his white beard then scratched his bald head got to work on Smatch's weapons and replied "You just look like one and have the enthusiasm of a young pirate." Smatch then sat down near him and asked "How would you know?" the old man replied to him, "I used to be a pirate but I got too old, so what is the name of your crew?" Smatch smiled at the old man and replied "I'm the captain of the Drop Dead Pirates, I promised someone I would revive them after the whole crew was killed off during a raid at Enies Lobby." Smatch then sat there with the man conversing about the old man's days as a pirate waiting for his weapon to be completed.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:38 am

When all that Kayzen asked for was loaded on a horse cart the man in the store said "ok that wil cost you 60 000 beri" Kayzen almost went in a shock hearing how much i costed, but then he calmed himself down and just waved his had towards the old man saying I don't think so, i wil take all this for free and if you dare to stop, I wil end your life here and now while saying all this a hand has come out of the chest on the old man and took a good hold around his neck, then the old man said "ok take it all, just don't kill me" then Kayzen let the man go.
Well on his way away from that store he checked his list Ok that makes it for the fire arms, now let us get some wood if repairs of the ship is needed then he stopped and asked a young lady excuse me miss, but do you know where 'I can get some wood around here "well the lumberjack store is ust over there" the lady said and pointed towards a store further up the street, thank you miss and have a good day kayzen said with a smile on his face " and a good day to you too" replyed the lady and then Kayzen continiued his shopping trip.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:09 am

Smatch could see his weapon taking shape and asked the old man "So what happened to your old crew?" The old man paused for a second then replied, "We were on an island called Little Garden and that's where our crew was attacked and killed off, the creatures there were inhuman, they were all ridiculously tall and incredibly strong. None of us we're devil fruit users, our captain was torn apart and the rest of us tried to escape but by the time we got back to the ship only 3 others and I had made it back alive." Smatch sat back in shock at the sound of this place. "Sounds like a dangerous place." Smatch enjoyed learning the history about people's past and when he heard this he felt upset for the man.

"Right here is the weapon." The old man said standing up. "Let me just cool it down for you then you can have a whirl with it." Smatch stood up and looked at the old man and said to him "Old guy, you have must've been a strong pirate back in your day." The old man dropped Smatch's new weapon in a tub of cold water to cool it off as steam washed out in all directions he turned to Smatch and said "I was one of the best on the ship, no one could best me in a fist fight. I was known as "Steel Fist Steve" Smatch smiled at the old man who smiled back at him. "How would like the chance to revive the life of "Steel Fist Steve?" asked Smatch seeing the old man reminisce about the old days. "Steve shook his head and said no, but thank you for the offer but in my old state I wouldn't be much good now would I, I'm in my 90s and I haven't got much longer left." Smatch nodded and said "Ok I will accept that but I want you to know that I will cherish these weapons and revive the idea of bare fist fighting on my ship." Smatch reached into the tub of water picked up his weapons then dropped them quickly as they were still hot. "Smatch blew on his hands then said you got any sheaths for these?" Steve nodded and led him into a small store room which was packed and cluttered. Steve pulled out a draw and pulled out 2 black sheaths just big enough for the blades. "Thanks Steve." Smatch took them and placed them in the straps on his forearms. Steve picked up the weapons and swung them around energetically and quickly then handed them over to Smatch. "They'll be useful weapons for someone young like you. I can see you'll go far on you journey." Steve smiled as Smatch took them and swung them around then slid them into their sheaths. Smatch smiled then said "Steve I'm sorry to say this but, I don't have any money to pay you for these amazing weapons." Steve raised his hand and shook his head then replied through slightly teary eyes, "Its fine, you gave me something no one else will give me," before Smatch could open his mouth to ask what Steve continued and said "Time, you gave me your time and like no others you listened to what I had to say and treated me with respect which is more valuable than anything else, I just hope you remember me when you become a famous pirate." Smatch smiled then left the shop feeling happy and smiling. He had been turned down another crew member but he still had a whole town to find someone else.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:24 am

as Jason carried on skipping down the street, still singing his little song and as a result quite a bit of confused bystanders, until he stopped dead in his tracks, gawping at what he saw before him. It was market quite unlike what he had seen before, with all sorts of begtables and fruit lined up neatly, some apperaing rather perculiar, a variety of exotics meats, some of creatures which Jason had never set eyes on before, a number of confectionary and dishes from local restraunts, cafes, bars and food stands, trying their best to promote their buissnesses, and then there was the fish. Oh the fish! stand after stand of fishmongers, with variety after variety, small little tiddlers to great big whoopers, simple coloured, or with complicated patterns that dazzeled the eyes, some that ooked rather plain to those that you could mount on a wall, there where even shellfish and squid and octopus, a complete rainbow of undersea delicasies. "Lots of yummy fishies! yay! I'm gonna buy them all up! Well have fish and chips! No wait sushi! No wait, grilled fishies! No wait i'll make soup! Oh I cant decide!", Jason giggled to himself, giddy with joy and bounding up and down in excietment. He quickly rushed into the market, observing and sampling any of the produce he could, grinning like a child in a sweet emporium. He then saw a rather buff man with long messy orange hair, and wearing a denim jacket and jeans, haul a huge tuna with the face similar to a pigs. Jasons eye's sparkled, exclaiming excitedly; "That's a pig nose pike! I have to buy it! It's super yummmy!"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 am

Walking around town the sky was getting darker and darker, the air was getting colder. there were large crowds of people walking through the streets and Smatch found himself pushing through the crowds trying not to get noticed due to his bounty. Smatch doubted allot of people had seen his bounty but still didn't want to start a fight here, he couldn't be bothered. Smatch thought about Daki back at the ship and hoped he was fine and that his hostage was still there. Smatch knew that Jason would've gone to a fish market looking for food and that Kayzen was looking for gunpowder and cannon balls so would be in weapon shops probably. Smatch tried thinking of a place to find someone to join his crew. He realised he needed a shipwright, Doctor, Gunslinger, musician and he didn't need one but wanted a fortune teller. Smatch thought about where he could find one of these and headed into a pub hoping he'd find someone who could at least do one of these things. Smatch entered pub and said to the bartender "So is this a pirate pub?" The bartender was a hairy man with an out of control moustache which looked unruly. He replied with a nod. "Ok well is there anyone here you know that can either play music, knows medicine, can fix a ship or shoot a target from miles away?" the Bartender looked around the pub then back at Smatch and said "Well many pirates come through here so I can't really tell you cause I don't really have regulars, just people coming and going." Smatch nodded then replied "ok then, well can I have a drink?" the bartender nodded then asked in a loud brash voice "What do you want?!" Smatch replied saying "Just give me a water please."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:15 am

As Kayzen arived at the lumberjck store he parked the horse cart, and secured the bonds tight, when he got into the store he saw all kinds of plank material there where Pine, spruce, birch and best of all black oak, the rarest of all tree kinds, and the same type of wood used on the death angel, he walked over to the desk and said Hello I would like to have 5 Kg with Black Oak please "5 kg of Black oak coming right up" Said the man behind the desk, here is 3000 beri for the wood, just load it on to the horse cart outside keep the rest then he walked out of the store right across the street where he found a weapon shop.
He walked straight into the store, right over to the desk and said Hello i would like to have 25 pistols, 15 rifles, and 25 cutlasses "coming right up handsome" said the girl nehind the desk as she went into the back room, Kayzen sat down on a chair and looked out of the window to make sure that the wood was loaded on, and so it was, not only that, but the man secured all the planks, hm what a bonus Kayzen thought as he waited for the weapons.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:12 am

[[on the sea near Loguetown]]

The Bastion sailed through the sea as Martello Young walked back onto the ship. The marines watched in horror as they saw the wreckage, at least 3 pirate ships were sinking to the sea. Martello wiped his brow "On my way back to my hometown and i find scum trying to make port there, not on my watch,........ right guys?" He was reffering to the others who had assisted him in laying waste to the ships. Rear Admiral Martello Young was considered Wrath onboard the Bastion and the leader of the Archangels squad. One of the special ops marine groups.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 am

Silent snores could be heard from the Bastion. Their source was Enma, who was hanging from the railing with his feet. He was sleeping upside down on the outer part of the ship. The pirates who's ships were slowly sinking into the ocean tried to fight back by firing their cannons. It would have been a valid attempt if Enma wasn't a part of the Archangels squad. He was hanging from the railing to block cannonballs from hitting the haul of the ship. Any normal person would have left this awkward position the moment he could, but Enma was the laziest man on earth, and so he remained in that position to take a short power nap. "Enma... GET YOUR ASS ON BOARD YOU LAZY EXCUSE FOR A MARINE!" Smarty shouted in his ear. The blue parrot was hovering next to the man's head, and her loud scream was just powerful enough to wake him up. "Is the game over?" Enma asked with a lazy voice. "YES! now get up" Smarty hissed and left. Enma then lifted himself up from his awkward position and stepped on board. He was known as Sloth for a reason.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Jason; Lougetown Market: Jason ran up tp the man in denim, who lumped the pig nosed pike on an empty stand, covering the entire table space. As he turned away from the fish he was greeted by the sight of Jason standing right behind with a excited grin. "Can I have the fishy?" Jason asked suddenly, to which the stranger replied surpised; "Ummmm okay, but you have to give me eighty thousand berri." Jason sagged in sadness at this as he replied sadly; "I've only got 50,000, and I was going to make a yummy meal for my friends with it, and it's big so it would be good food for a long, long, long, long time" and began miserably shuffling away from the stranger. The man in denim cringed at the childish man before feeling a pang of pity and guilt, sighing before calling out; "Alright i'll let you buy it from me." To which Jason imedietly rushe dover with a huge grin exclaiming in joy and disbelife; "Realllly? Yay! Your my new friend now mr nice fish seller! I'm Jason!" The man looked uncomfortable near the chef, as he had attracted quite a bit of attention. "Im Orikot, now give me your money and take the fish already, your making a scene." Jason grinned happily and said "Thanks mister Orikot your the best! Bye bye now!" as he handed over all his money cheerfully before picking up the colossal fish with ease and siging his odd cheerful song once more. Orikot couldn't help smiling, before slipping in a few thousand berris in the cook's back pocket when he wasn't looking.

Ioric; aboard The Bastion: a fairly tall and strange looking man wearing a marine coat stood next to Martello, he also wore a simple shirt and a pair of pinstripe trousers and buissness shoes, but it would of been his strange bodyparts that you would be looking at. Firstly, the man didn't have eyes, he had what looked like odd glass screens over his eye holes, and jaw made out of metal with a silver tounge inside, as well as a colossal pair of robotic hands, which had opened up it's thumbs and started disinfectant around the ship randomly. "Ah yes rear admiral, it is most admirable that we have managed to defeat three crews of incredibly low key criminals, a true feat of heroics.", The cyborg commented snidely, before adding; "Rear admiral why don't you get a real cleaner aboard this ship, I, the great medical cyborg Ioric Hienford, spend most of the day trying to tidy this place up to a decent level."
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Smatch looked around the pub waiting for his glass of water and say many pirates who all had the same mark. Smatch felt a little intimidated and when his water came he took it happily when the bartender asked him for the Beli it costed Smatch realised he had no money not even one measly Beli. A large bearded man approached the bar and ordered another drink, Smatch put his arm around him finished his drink then said to the bartender "This man says he'll pay for my drink." Smatch then ran out of the pub not wanting for the man to attack him. Smatch didn't know who those pirates we're but didn't want to know either, he looked left then right and decided to run looking for another place to find someone, he was hoping to find a navigator as it would be useful to have one in the Grandline as he didn't know how to navigate and was sure that Kayzen and Jason didn't know either. Smatch decided he'd worry about finding a navigator later right now he'd worry about getting away from the pub before the pirate came out looking for him. Smatch ran off down the street pushing through the nosey crowds.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:14 am

As Kayzen finished up loading on the weapons and the wood he cross them out on the list, now all that was left was oil and torches and if he didn't find anything that could be usefull he was going to head back to the ship and load on the stuff, he untied the restrains on the horse pulling the cart, and then he was of the do more shopping.
he drived the cart for a short while, then there on the right side was a fire store, hm what a coinsidense, a fire store just when I needed one, this town stil suprises me Kayzen thought as he tied to horse to a log post, when he came into the store he couldn't believe what he saw, there where oil, torches, fireworks and everything else that used fire as power, not only that, but there where cannon ball bombs, TNT, napalm and Nuke, after just looking at these things he got tons of ideas for what to use these things too, so he walked up to the front desk, and a muscular guy with tattoes all over his body said "Anything?" yes I would like to have 10 liters with oil, 50 torches, 100 cannon ball bombs, 4 crates with fire works, 3 crates with TNT and 2 crates with napalm Kayzen said as he out 20 000 beri on the desk here is for all the goods and keep the rest
"one moment", and after 10 minutes he had everything loaded onto the horse cart, well it is time to find Smatch and Jason, I am sure that one of them has gotten into trouble already Kayzen thought as he drove the cart up the street.
Suddenly a person came runing out of a pub just up ahead, it was Smatch, Kayzen waved and yelled Hey Smatch look at all the stuff I bought then he waited for Smatch to reply.

Last edited by Kayzen on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:41 am

Smatch heard someone call his name and panicked thinking it was someone who had seen his bounty poster. Smatch ran quickly trying to escape whoever it was as he wasn't ready for his journey to end just yet, he hadn't even entered the Grand line yet. Smatch was too focused on looking around trying to see who he may be running from and ended up running in a large spillage of dirty dishwater, Smatch lost his footing and slid in through a tavern's doors and landed on his chest. Smatch raised his head and looked around the tavern looked pretty empty except a bartender and woman sat in the corner reading a book with a small sack of Beli on the table. Smatch looked up at the two people the woman didn't even remove the book from her view, she continued reading the bartender rolled his eyes at Smatch's entrance and turned back to cleaning glasses again. Smatch stood up and dusted himself off then nodded to the bartender who was busy focusing on cleaning the glasses.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:37 pm

(The implied woman is Red, right?)

Reiko "Red" Fujiwara was truly having an exhausting day.
She had been dodging marines all morning. What was wrong with the world? Couldn't a girl steal a little trinket or two without being hassled by the damn authorities?
She rolled her sharp blue eyes, continuing to read the book of metal-craft that that kindly old blacksmith had given her.
It was times like this that she was thankful for the fact that she had her looks...and her "extensive" flirting abilities...sometimes they were more useful to her than her devil fruit powers or her trusty kurenai whip.
A playful smile, a wink and a decent line of cleavage could sometimes be a woman's deadliest weapon of all.

She raised an eyebrow, flicking a curl of scarlet hair out of her eyes as a man suddenly practically fell into the tavern, landing on his chest.
Red silently wondered what on earth that guy's story was but continued to read.
After a few moments, she rose and moved to the bar to stretch her legs, folding away her book and instead pulling a few map charts out of her coat pocket to review.
"One tankard of grog...full size, please..." she said casually to the bar-tender, sitting up on a stool. Red glanced to Smatch, watching him dust himself off and tilting her head with a relatively good-natured smile. "Tough day, huh, honey?"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Smatch nodded and said "Yeah you could say that, I just made some pirate down the road pay for my drink, then realised he was a pretty big guy. So before he could catch me and hurt me I ran and slipped and thats how I ended up in here. I would also gladly pay for that drink for you too......Although I'm skint, no money at all, I'm thinking about turning myself in for the bounty on my head but, it would be a pain." Smatch began to realise he was rambling and didn't know why but what he did know was he liked this woman. Smatch smiled at her then looked her up and down from head to toe without realising and when he did he blushed a little, he didn't know what was wrong with him but he felt like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:19 pm

When Smatch started to run away, he knew something was wrong, so he followed Smatch all the way back to the tavern, Kayzen tied to horse to a log post, and when into the tavern, inside he found Smatch talking to a beautifull lady, and since Kayzen was that pervert he was, he walked straigt over to them and said Hey Smatch, mind if I take your girl, thanks then he turned to the lady and said hey there beautifull, why hang out with a sucker like that, and go on the back room with a real man then without thinking he made a kissing mouth and bended over towards the girl.
(Lore, just hit me if you feel for it)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:31 pm

A light, rhythmic ringing sound rang repetitively through the air. Sitting alone on the ground was an extremely large man, sharpening a scythe with a whetstone. He sighed heavily as he continued with his work, looking up temporarily at Martello with a sad look in his eyes. "Aye, Captain." He sighed again and looked back to his handiwork, sharpening the scythe to a wicked sharpness. Maybe he could sell this in town, or something... maybe make a few berri off it or something. Of course, considering who had made it, it was suited equally well for harvesting grain as it was for harvesting heads. Another sigh as the man lightly picked his handiwork up by the handle and swung it down at the deck, and it embedded itself in the deck. He frowned at Enma, jealous that Enma could afford to be so lazy. He wasn't Envy for nothing.

Oddly enough, Martello's right-hand crazy wasn't at his side at the moment: Pride was nowhere to be found. A creaking sound announced the arrival of Pride on deck. What was really strange, though, was what Pride (to laymen, Ti'ar) was wearing. He wasn't wearing his normal Marine uniform: instead he was garbed in civilian clothes. He had dappled green, dark green, and tan pants and black sneakers, as well as a dark green longsleeved shirt on under his olive colored shortsleeved shirt. In addition, his normal Marine cap was replaced with a hat styled in a similar manner to his pants. Most bizarrely, Ti'ar had a bright, colorful scarf wrapped around his throat, with swatches of every color of the rainbow forming it. "I swear, this time I might kill him. I swear I will..." Ti'ar swore under his breath as he walked out towards Martello. Why on earth was the only throat-hiding thing he could find this rainbow colored monstrosity? It didn't inspire any terror whatsoever! "Reporting, Rear Admiral." His teeth were gritted behind closed lips, and his hands were rubbing something hidden by the scarf. His eyes were alight with rage, and he didn't seem like he would be tolerating anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:10 am

"Simon, get up!" The two anemones exclaimed in choir, all the while jumping up and down on the marine captain's face. "Ow. Keep it down willya? I'm trying to sleep." Simon groggily spoke, obviously having not listened to a word the anemones had said before. "Stop trying!" Both anemones spoke in choir again. Simon rubbed his eyes and the anemones would have crossed their arms on their chests if they had arms. Or chests, for that matter. "I still need time to digest that fish I ate yesterday." Simon spoke, now actually having opened his eyes. This time, Anthony didn't speak, but only Amanda did. "That's why you need to get up! You'll never burn those calories if you don't get up and do something. If you ask me, exercise helps in everything, so get off your butt and go do some, Captain. Honestly, people here exercise way too little. It's good for the body and the soul, and it makes you feel good, I wonder why peo-" Amanda was suddenly cut off. "Well, we didn't ask, sister, so can it please." Anthony curtly noted. "Hmph. How rude." Amanda responded, before the two again set their sights on the slowly rousing marine captain.

Simon knew he would never get any sleep with those two around, so he got up and opened a closet, taking his coat and draping it over his shoulders. The anemones the closest they could get to a nod and hopped over to a drawer, each taking a tiny marine coat and draping it on their bodies before hopping on Simon's shoulders. "Must you insist on wearing those?" Simon raised his eyebrow. "Yes." The anemones answered in choir. Simon sighed and walked up to the deck.

"Reporting, Rear Admiral." The still sleepy Simon and his two anemone friends spoke in choir.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Jason; Lougetown Grocery: The large chef perred at the fruit and veg carefully, his eyes almost popping out of their sockets, the veins quivering in concentration, before Jason pointed at them with a grin and said; "I'll take five of everything!" The grocer in turn stared at him wide eyed and replied; "Ummm but sir, due to our rather large selection, that would cost at least three thousand berris, are you sure your willing to pay that much for mere produce?" To which Jason pulled out the exact amount of money from his back pocket and said with cheery grin; "Yup! I'm gonna stuff them all in a bag!", and handed the money to the suprised grocer as he started shoving as many types of fruit and veg in a sack as he could, all the while balancing his pig nose pike on his shoulder.

Ioric: aboard The Bastion: The medical officer merely glanced over at Enma and Simon as they rushed on deck, while quitely checking the goods he had managed to hide from the rest of the crew, jewels and gold he stuffed in his pockets, after all medical supplies were expensive. Though when Ti'ar showed up, Ioric treated him slightly diffrently, as he walked over to the superior officer with a hardly contained grin and greeted the man; "Why, hello sir, I'm quite suprised, I didn't expect you to have a change of fasion so suddenly, might be so bold to say it suits you greatly, though it is a bit filthy, let me just clean it up for you a little.", and began spraying his disinfectant on Ti'ars new clothes.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Red gave Smatch a sympathetic smile and shook her head with a chuckle. "I try to pick the ones that either won't bother to chase me or won't be able to do anything if they catch me."
She smirked. "That's a friendly offer. But I have enough money for both of us, honey. You look like you could use a drink, yourself." She looked to the bar-tender. "Hey, make that two grogs please..."
Red paid the man as he slid two foaming tankards of grog on to the table for them and then looked back to Smatch, a kind of interest in her eyes. "Bounty, huh? So you've got one of those damn price-tags on your head too? Mine isn't that high, but the marines are always on my case anyway..." She sipped from her tankard and crossed her legs on the stool. "The name's Reiko Fujiwara, by the way. Most people just call me "Red" though...for obvious reasons..." She gave a bemused grin, gesturing to her vibrant scarlet ringlets of hair. "And what might your name be, stranger?"
She noticed him looking her up and down, blushing, but Red wasn't insulted by any means. She smirked at him, giving him a playful wink. "See something that you like?"

Suddenly a second man strode in and didn't hesitate in trying to flirt with Red, bending over to plant a kiss on her lips. She cocked an unamused eyebrow, saying scathingly. "A real man? Please tell me that you weren't referring to yourself..."
Red activated her Devil Fruit power and vanished into thin air, becoming invisible and dodging Kayzen's lips. All of a sudden, she reappeared behind him, bringing her fist down hard across the back of his head. "Watch how you talk to women, buddy."
She looked back to Smatch with a grin. "So, I believe that "friend" of yours said that your name is Smatch?"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Smatch was annoyed when Kayzen ran in throwing him aside and was tempted to remove one of his new weapons to put against his neck as he wouldn't be able to use his devil fruit power as the weapons were made out of sea stone. But instead Red came to him, he smiled when he saw her come over to him and said to her. "Yeah, that's my name, its nice to meet you and in answer to your previous question, I-I-I-I was just...." Smacth didn't know if he was intimidated by this woman or something more but he felt his cheeks grow redder and tried to stop it. "Thanks for the drink." Smatch took a sip out of it then asked "So" his voice came out high pitched and he felt embarrassed he coughed then tried again. "So, thats better, your a devil fruit user. That's pretty cool, and yeah I have one of those price tags too. I've actually got my bounty poster with me." Smatch removed the bounty from his pocket and showed it to her. Smatch didn't know why but the whole time he found it really difficult to look her in the eye as it made him feel weak. He could feel his guard slipping away until he blurted out something he couldn't take back "Your pretty." Smatch's brain rang with alarm bells and he panicked, there was no way he could take it back and now didn't know what to do. He felt time slow down as he awaited her reply and his obvious rejection for more speech between himself and this beautiful woman, at least Smatch then understood what it was that was causing him to feel weak now.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:18 pm

"It's nice to meet you too, Smatch," Red cooed in response, casually sitting back up on the bar-stool as if she hadn't just hit a man across the head or activated a Devil Fruit power. "And don't worry about the drink..."
Her red lips stretched into a smirk. "You can pay me back some other time, in some other way..."
Red couldn't help but notice that his face was reddening rapidly and once again, she didn't feel insulted at all. If anything she felt a little sorry for him. She was used to men looking at her...flirting with her...
This guy was rather sweet and polite. The poor darling just seemed to be a little nervous talking to her.
Red chuckled. "Yeah...cool...that's a right word for it." She looked at his wanted poster, leaving out a low whistle. "Wow, that's an impressive sum of money you've got there..."
She blinked at his sudden outburst, raising her eyebrows. She hadn't been expecting that at all. A lot of guys hurled compliments at her in some shape or form...normally in a context that was a lot more vulgar...but Smatch's seemed very genuine.

Red smiled. "I know I'm pretty, Smatch, honey. I get that a lot." She placed a finger beneath his chin, tugging him to look up at her. "You're very sweet though. Do you know that? Do you get told that enough?"
She giggled. "And thank you. I'm guessing that you're a pirate?"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Smatch smiled when she told him he had a large bounty and froze when she pulled him close to her with her finger. Smatch shook his head when she told him he was sweet and asked if he was told it enough.
"N-n no I don't ever get told that, and yeah I am a pirate, I'm captain of the Drop Dead Pirates, I didn't pick the name, I just promised the previous captain that I would revive his crew who were all killed."
Smatch was happy that she didn't turn away since he stupidly blurted out that she's pretty.
"Its no surprise allot of guys flirt with you." Smatch drank some more of his drink then said "Thanks again for the drink, I would pay you back if I could but I really can't and I also don't know any way I can pay you back unless you come with us to the Grandline, but I'm sure someone like you wouldn't want to leave a nice place like Logue town behind." Smatch was feeling more confident now but still found it hard stringing his words together." Smatch lowered himself to sit down on the stool behind him, instead of landing on the stool he missed and landed on his ass. Smatch jumped to his feet quickly feeling embarrassed once again and coughed trying to cover up his stupidity. "So you said you had bounty, whats your bounty for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next