One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)

Go down 
+5
Sleepy
nikz200
Hikaru
y dau cymraeg
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:56 am

[[Jimmy vs Duncan]]

Jimmy was writing something down further as he then saw a huge man with a sword running towards him. He slipped to the side of the swords, grazing the edge as he held his hand near the edge of Duncans sword, it was beggining to rust "ah crap.. now i forgot what lyrics i was at.... oh, are you a marine or something?"

[[Johnny vs Enma]]
Johnny strummed his guitar with more affection and then tipped his hat "Why hello there partner... how can i help a fine marine gentleman like yourself? You seem to have done mighty well already talking out the little ones... Enma was it? Well... i guess, we aint gonna talk since your dead set on catching me.... right?"

[[In the bar iris is in]]
Albert hawking was not a perfect man. Even he could be tempted by the beauty of a woman. And there was something that attracted his primal instincts when he saw this particular woman. He then shifted in his seat and addressed the woman "You seem new to this town my dear.. though i dont advise sight seeing at the moment......."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:49 am

Wow, wasn't that just great? Boring newspaper guy trying to talk to her...
Not that she was complaining though. Better than nothing, she supposed. Not as good as any of her crew, but... Not that she liked her crew better than anyone or was bonding or anything... Maybe it was just time to admit to herself that she might kind of like them.
Back to boring newspaper guy... Men addressing her as 'dear' were as rare as they were strangely more sympathetic. 'Dear' was that expression that stood directy between 'child' and 'babe', not disrespectful, but creepy, but not... exactly complimenting either. Everyone could be a 'dear'.
Then again, she hadn't asked for a dreamy kinght who'd get everything right, did she? If she wanted soething to be done right, she'd bloody well do it herself.
Still, she supposed she could at least relieve herself of her boredom. And so, she gave him a small smile.
"Correct, I only arrived here last hour.... What sharp eyes you have, hm?"
She had that weird feeling she should know him and looked him over thouroughly. Thin. Glasses... No, no. She wouldn't know anyone like that. Unless he was someone from her government days. Which was unlikely.
She retuned her eyes to his face. Something he had said had made her listen up.
"Oh, well if you say so, I suppose I'll have to stay here a little longer, won't I?"
She got up from her seat and went over to the corner of the room where he was, slowly and with slightly swaying hips as usual.
"Though I would so like to know why..."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:52 am

Enma's bored and tired expression remained steady. "Well, talking is way easier than fighting... But I'm too tired to do either, so I'll the choice to you..." Enma said, he was either incredibly irresponsible and stupid, or incredibly lazy, probably a little of both. "You Idiot!" Smarty shouted at him as she landed on his shoulder and slapped him in the back of his head. "That man is a marine killer! Take him down this instant!" She ordered. "But...." Enma began, but he then got a glimpse of Smarty's angry face and stopped. "FINE! Sheesh..." He complained, letting her fly off of him and back to Bushy. "Well, I guess we have no choice, it's either fighting or letting Smarty pierce my eardrums..." Enma admitted. He then laid back and assumed a lazy stance, that happened to be his fighting stance too.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:30 pm

(iris and hawking)
Albert was now measuring the woman in his mind. His calculations about her entered his brain and he was able to deduce that this woman has had some form of military training which meant either she was a pirate or a marine. Albert could not really tell.Albert decided to test her "What do you know about the pirate crew Decadence my dear?"

(Enma vs Johnny)
" you sure you want to stand there friend?" Johnny took out a flick knife and cut e palm of his hand, he then threw his blood at Enma, there was suddenly an explosion aimed at Enma . " I'm a bomb man.. I ate the bomb fruit....."
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Seeing his attack landed match smiled until he saw this man reach for his throat. Smatch stepped back and leant as far back as he could manage as the man's hands went over him. Smatch then let his legs fold in and dropped down on to his arse crossing his legs beneath him.

At the height he was at as he was sitting on the ground he tightly gripped his sea stone blades and forced one forwards into his crotch hoping it would do some serious damage and get this guy to back off. With his other hand tried to dig his other blade into the man's knee cap. Smatch wanted this man gone as soon as was humanly possible. He wanted to get to Eli Etheral and find out what he wanted.

Smatch still felt weird about calling Red his girlfriend but didn't let it bother him too much as he was busy trying to get rid of this man who stood before him, he didn't know who he was and nor did he care.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Red smirked with satisfaction when the cable of her whip managed to get acquainted with Ti'ar's back and promptly fired back a snide remark of her own, in response to his. "I'm not the kind of gal who asks for permission, Ti'ar, my dear."

Though these words were only barely out of her mouth when she heard another voice- another almost intimately familiar voice.
"Don't you dare hurt my girlfriend."
Smatch!?
Red watched with widened, slightly surprised eyes as Smatch joined the fray. It wasn't that she thought him to be incapable of fighting or anything. It was just that she hadn't expected a third party to leap into she and Ti'ar's fight with such speed.
Then again, he was her boyfriend.
The word sat rather awkwardly in Reiko Fujiwara's mind; it would take a while before she got used to having a boyfriend as such.

She yanked herself from her thoughts quickly enough to see Ti'ar round on Smatch...and his words made her sick to her stomach.
Break? The malice in his eyes only fed Red's fear and though the word had previously refused to sit well in her mouth, she found herself screaming in Ti'ar's direction: "Stay AWAY from my boyfriend!"
Red knew that Smatch was more than capable of taking care of himself, but all the same, she used her Suke Suke powers once more and vanished, taking up a position behind Ti'ar and preparing to thwart an retaliation he might have to her loved one's attack.

It was unfortunate, however, that the sudden panic and adrenaline rushing through her veins had made her breathing slightly heavier than usual.*

((*I can't account for Ti'ar's hearing skills- but if they're good, he should be able to hear, or at least feel, Red-chan's breath. Just thought I'd make this a fair fight. Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:45 am

"Bomb.... fruit..." Enma repeated, unaware of the explosive heading towards him. At the last second, right before the explosion occurred, Enma was lifted high into the air by a mysterious cloud, with a blue parrot riding on it. "Idiot!" Smarty screamed at Enma. "What did I do?!" Enma answered with frustration. The cloud quickly escalated, gaining height and reaching a height of 10 meters above ground. "He has a devil fruit, like you, only he's is much more powerful" Smarty said, pointing at the explosion that occurred where Enma was standing a second ago. "OHHHHHHHHH" Enma said, finally understanding the situation. Then, he realized something he didn't appreciate. "Wait... STRONGER THAN MINE?! Nothing is stronger than my fruit" He said, pointing at Smarty with an accusing finger. Smarty then slapped her forehead with frustration. "Just take care of him before he kills any innocents" She ordered. Enma then nodded, understanding the magnitude of this battle. He turned to face the pirate and jumped down from his high position.

"Now that I know who you are and what you can do, you have no chance against me" Enma said as he dived first feet first towards the ground.
His bush-like hair was flowing upwards and his loose cloths were dangling in the wind. "Buddha..." He mumbled, opening his left palm and loosening his legs. As he landed, Enma body entered a violent wave-like spasm, starting form his legs and ending in his left palm, letting the kinetic energy form the impact pass harmlessly through his body. "STRIKE!" He shouted, and pushed his left palm towards Johnny. The strike packed the power of a 10 meters free fall, Enma was finally being serious.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:39 am

Ti'ar followed through with his lunge, pushing himself off the ground so he jumped straight over Smatch's head. He somersaulted after he landed, noticing something strange regarding his chest. He placed his hand on the wounds Smatch had inflicted on him, now keenly aware of the fact that they hadn't closed up yet. He grinned and leapt to his feet, wheeling around in one swift motion. "Seastone, huh?" He stepped forward, finally taking his other hand out from underneath the scarf. "I'm impressed, but honestly, you shouldn't go for my crotch. Ever. I use that regularly, you know, and I get REALLY FUCKING PISSY when I don't get my fix."

He followed this by giving both Reiko and Smatch and extremely rude gesture with his hands, smiling as he did so. "Don't give a shit, Reiko. Unless I give permission, or unless you've got a Y chromosome, you've got no business causing me pain. I hate getting excited because of a damn girl." Ugh, if only he had a chain, or one of his normal flexible weapons. He'd have beaten these two down in seconds. He became keenly aware that there was something behind him, but he wasn't positive what. Judging by what he smelled, it was -probably- female, which in turn implied it was Reiko. He had no clue where exactly she was, so he figured he'd lure her out by beating the crap out of her boyfriend.

Ti'ar frontflipped, trying to bring his heel straight down on Smatch's spine. The only thing he had to worry about at this point was Smatch's weaponry, mostly because the damn things always left wounds that didn't heal as quickly as normal.

------------------------

Duncan yanked his weapon away from Jimmy, noticing the rust that had formed on its edge. He gripped the sword in his other hand, before grunting. "Yeah. Bad for you and me." This wasn't good. While Duncan was able to normally cut apart anyone he fought within several seconds with the speed of his slashes, this man had a fruit that was turning his well maintained blades into rusted garbage. "What are you doing, killing so many people?" He gestured with his blades at the ring of corpses encircling them. "I don't like it when people kill for no reason. I... really..." Duncan's words began to break, and his breathing began getting erratic.

He needed to pass this off to someone else. Against someone with an anti-weapon technique like this pirate, it was vital that someone who didn't use weapons fight against this guy. Maybe Ti'ar, Enma, or possibly Ioric... though, it would be best if Martello were to fight. At the moment, though, it seemed Ti'ar would be the best option, since he was closest. Although... he was... indisposed. Damn, why had Duncan gotten himself into this mess?

((Sorry this is overdue, and sorry Ti'ar's got a horrid vocabulary.))
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 am

Smatch smirked as the man dodged his attack and landed, he turned to see him. When Ti'ar mentioned sea stone Smatch smiled and replied, "I've got devil fruit users aboard my crew it always helps to know their weaknesses." Smatch then listened to how much he cared for using his crotch. Smatch laughed as he saw the man swearing at them. Smatch didn't know who this guy was but didn't care all that much either, he figured out that this guy had some devil fruit power though from the scar on his chest which he was responsible for.

When he saw the heel of his foot come his way he leapt back a few feet to avoid the blow and dropped his batons then grabbed his flash of rum from his front pocket and took a quick swig and used his Dragon Breath technique. Smatch then took a step forward to stand on his blades to avoid Ti'ar grabbing them.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:11 pm

The more that came out of Ti'ar's mouth, the worse the sick feeling in the pit of Red's stomach became. Ambiguous as his words were- particularly regarding his desired "fix"-Red still felt fit to both vomit and then smash this guy's skull in after his declaration.
It wasn't that she thought that her boyfriend couldn't handle himself in batttle- but she was determined to do everything that she could to ensure that Smatch left this battle with as few injuries as possible.

Forgetting any and every possibility that Ti'ar could just be provoking her into revealing herself, Red suddenly reappeared and the moment Smatch unleashed his dragon breath technique, Red swung the cable of her whip downwards over Ti’ar’s back in hopes that it would impair his ability to dodge the attack.
As she stumbled backwards from the recoil of her whip, Red felt an internal ripple of frustration. She didn’t want to unnecessarily have her sweetheart injured in a scuffle that she had managed to start.
“Smatch! Get aboard the ship!” she shouted to him. “Get ready to set sail! I’ll disable this bastard and join you as fast as I can!”

((Sorry about the late post guys! I'm in the middle of my exams!))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:00 am

[[Johnny vs Enma]]
He knew Enmas strike was coming and could feel the force, he jumped back to avoid the force but was push backed by the sheer after shock of Enmas attack. He then grinned "Thats some might fine power.. though, dodge this then...." Johnny dripped his blood and threw it at Enma as he said "Boom..." On impact, his drips of blood would explode.

[[Duncan vs Jimmy]]

Jimmy could see that he was backing away, not like he cared, he needed to go for the kill so that he could go back to writing lyrics. He never got that chance. From the sky , the man dropped behind him, it was quick, and deadly. his Rear Admiral Cape flowing, as he used shigan. It stabbed into Jimmys heart from behind. Jimmy was spurting blood before he could turn around. Martello then grinned and threw him aside, before punching him with a quake punch, sending Jimmy flying in a bloody mess. Martello wiped the blood off his hand as he turned to Duncan "And how is everything going so far?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:57 am

Decadence?
Iris seriously thought about it....
Despite her hate for pirates, she really wasn't all that when it came to remembering names. Pirates were pirates were pirates were pitiable fools who would feel her wrath, but the way he said it made it sound like that crew was something special.
She sat down opposite from him, carefully, slowly, and crossed her legs. If mister businessman here knew something about a pirate crew possibly closeby, then she would have to stay a little longer. It wasn't like she'd meet them just running around on the street, was it?
"Can't say I have, darling..."
She studied his face. Nope, she was positive she didn't know him. Anyway, anyone calling women like her 'my dear' while sitting in a bar reading a newspaper were unlikely to be in a pirate crew that called itself 'decadence'.
"But anything with that name seems right up my alley..... So please, do tell... What do they have to do with the apparent danger I'd be in out in the streets. You're not saying they're here, preying on young, innocent beings as myself?"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Smatch heard what Red had to say and nodded to her he didn't see Ti'ar in the flames but knew that he should get away he had promised Kayzen that they would leave the next morning and now that it was morning he knew it was time they went. Smatch ran for his ship the Death Angel grabbing his weapons as he ran. Smatch stopped before he climbed aboard the ship to see Red whipping Ti'ar he then climbed aboard his ship, he didn't dare let anything happen to Red and knew just what to do.

Once aboard Smatch looked up to see Kayzen and called out, "Kayzen its time for us to go now, grab Red and bring her aboard, let me deal with the bastard in the scarf" Smatch wanted to get to the Grand Line as soon as possible and that was where he was headed right now.

Smatch let the sails drop open and began leaving the docks, he hoped Kayzen could get Red aboard in time since if she didn't make it she would drown in the water, it was the curse of being a Devil Fruit user Smatch would happily dive in to save her her though if need be. As the Death Angel began to depart he wondered where Jason was but couldn't see him anywhere. As far as he knew he wasn't aboard and would probably die being left on Logue Town with those vicious Marines.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Kayzen heard the order and just waved lazy with his hand, on the ground near red a bunch of hands appered some was a little longer and pulled her down, then the arms carried her all the way on board, when she was safely on board Kayzen yelled Red is safe let's go
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:16 pm

[[Hawking and Iris]]
"To be perfectly honest, its a very famous pirate crew, a collection of single minded individuals. We of decadence can never end, you see, no one knows who the leader is...... thats why marines can never catch us....though you seem to be very in the dark on these matters.... Iris..." Hawking pressed his gun against Iris's gut "Your a member of Archangels arent you?" Hawkings face completely changed to sadistic in a instant as he realised.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Red let out a shriek as Kayzen's materialised hands grabbed hold of her and carried her aboard, quickly hooking her whip back into her belt. She wriggled in frustration as she was hauled back on to the deck, breathing heavily as she leapt to her feet.
Her eyes scanned the docks for Ti'ar and she growled under her breath. "Bastard."

She looked up at Kayzen and gave him a brief smile. "Uh...thanks, I guess."
Swallowing, Red looked around for Smatch, hoping that he was alright. "Smatch?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Enma was surprised by his opponent's ability to dodge his attack. The Buddha Strike was Enma's most powerful attack without his devil fruit's transformations, which meant he'll have to change. When Johnny tossed a few drops of blood at him, Enma already knew what was going to happen.
"Saru Saru No Sloth..." He mumbled with laziness as the explosive drops flew at him. The drops then exploded, hiding Enma with smoke, but he wasn't there anymore. When the smoke cleared, Enma couldn't be seen where he was standing.

'That was a close one...' Enma thought to himself as he hid behind a nearby stand. He wasn't human anymore, he was a sloth. He was as short as a sloth, with spiky fur and long claws, allowing him to hide quite easily. The bigger advantage of this form was the extra agility he was given, that allowed him to dodge the explosion.

He slowly walked out of his hiding spot, facing Johnny in his Sloth Point. He wondered if Johnny was smart enough to realize that he was a zoan user. He couldn't speak in his current form, but he wasn't going to change back just to say a few words: He was too lazy to do that. Instead, he decided to stick with his Sloth Point and wait for anything that Johnny would throw at him.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Looking out across Logue town from his ship Smatch saw that much chaos was breaking out all over the town, on any other day he would love to get involved and help trash the place, but for now there was something else on his mind. Smatch saw Red being dragged aboard the ship and placed down by Kayzen's hands and when she looked to him and asked, "Smatch?" Smatch had already dragged up the anchor and set sail away from the docks. He had bigger things to deal with right now and looked at Red with a serious expression on his face.

"Red...I'm sorry I dragged you away from the fight, normally I would be out there fighting and joining in with all of this chaos. B-but, not now, I promised Kayzen we'd leave in the morning and also we have something important to do, actually 2 important things to do and we'll need our strength. Number one we're heading to the Grand Line now, and number two, we have to take down the bastards who sent that hostage after us, and as for Gerald, he's gone. I think I may have killed him, so I threw him overboard. I'm just glad your ok though and not injured." Smatch then smiled at Red as rain began to fall and soak through Smatch's white t-shirt making it transparent. He headed up to the helm where he took hold of the wheel and began guiding the ship away from the docks, Smatch felt bad about leaving Jason behind where ever he was but he couldn't wait around for him to return, among all this chaos.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Red nodded to Smatch, understanding.
It was better that they were running, alive and free to move on rather than staying, fighting and doomed to be either injured or arrested.
She looked around, noticing that Jason was nowhere to be seen and frowning. That great big child had definitely started to grow on her.

"So you killed him, huh?" she said after a few moments, her clothes quickly getting quite soaked too. "Better that way, I guess. He would have been annoying to deal with after time."
The red-haired navigator walked up to the helm and wrapped her arms around Smatch's damp torso from behind, tracing his muscles and resting her chin atop his slightly wet hair and saying in a soft voice. "So, where are we headed, baby? If I'm the navigator, you should tell me what course to chart, captain..."
Red bent her head to kiss his cheek. "And I'd also really appreciate it if you could tell me whether or not there's a bathroom on this vessel. I could really use a bath after being out in all this drizzle and after our fight with that pompous marine, I'm pretty roughed up."
She stroked his abdomen with a smirk. "You could use a nice hot bath too, captain. You've been pretty roughed up yourself. You should relax later..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:51 am

Wait, so he was... he had said 'we', so was he actually.... well, that was a surprise. Iris reached for her sickles, tryng to attract as little attention as possible doing so.
Then, she felt something on her gut. She didn't even have to look down, and couldn't help but flinch at the thought that he had managed to dupe her so easily. She was supposed to be the master of that, and now look who beat her, a pirate with glasses and a newspaper.
Underneath all her disdain for every single pirate and her anger at him (and herself) for fooling her so easily, she couldn't help but feel something like... admiratio- no, that was too big a word to connect to a pirate, even one such as him. It was more like begrudgingly admitting that he might actually be capable... maybe.
After her short moment of shock, Iris recovered her usual smile, though it did look more sinister, and maybe a bit nervous now.
"So, I see someone did their homework... Let's start this again then, shall we?"
Not lying to herself, she was in a tight spot here. Her hand was just centimeters away from the handle of her sickles, but moving it now, while he was on alert, was risky, and if his trigger finger even so much as twitched, her guts would be blown all over the place. She couldn't expect help from outside either, not that she needed any. Even if any of the people in the bar would notice the situation she was in, helping her against a man with a gun and a bounty on his head.... She didn't think anyone would actually do that. And her colleagues from the Archangels were obviously busy elsewhere, with little to no chance that they'd show up in time. So, despite having her life on the line, she decided that for now, she could do nothing but hope he'd remove his gun or else at least let down his guard enough for her to grab her weapons and finish him off.
"I'm Iris Segal, one of the Archangels, 'Lust' to be exact.... But of course, you already knew that, didn't you 'dear'?"
She didn't look at her weapons or the gun, just straight at him, intently hoping he wouldn't pull the trigger, and at the same time fully knowing the chances for that were low. But then, what would happen if he did? She'd die, most likely. But so what? Did she have anything that made her life actually worth living? All she seemed to live for was killing pirates. what kind of life was that....
No, no, no time for existential thoughts right now!
"And to be honest, I have no clue who you are still.... As opposed to you, I am not a big fan of actually preparing myself before I run into an enemy.... Then again, who would have thought this island, of all things, would be infested with pirates...."
Her voice wasn't shaking, not in the least, she made sure of that. She didn't want him to see the extent of her nervousness. An actual lifethreatening situation... she hadn't been in one for a long time.... But this man, she realised, might actually kill her. He saw her just like he saw everyone else, she was standing in hsi way, so he'd eradicate her. There was no desire for her there.... Which was a bit scary. New. She had never met a pirate like this before. He was different, and she didn't quite know how to handle that.
After a short pause, she couldn't take it anymore, and carefully asked what was on her mind, even though it was basically an invitation.
"Are you going to kill me now?"
And then, even though she surprised herself by doing so, she looked him straight in the eye, without a hint of hesistation, and spoke out loud what she had been thinking all along.
"Well, go ahead then. Who even cares."
No one was who. She didn't have any friends, no lover (at least not a real one), no family. She would die as she had lived: completely alone. And as soon as she realised that, her nervousness vanished. It wasn't important at all whether she lived or died. The Archangles would simply recruit someone else in her stead, maybe that little girl under her care... what was her name again....
The only thing she felt sorry for was Donovan... He wouldn't even understand... But maybe Ti'ar would take care of him...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:35 am

Smatch liked the touch of Red's arms around himself and blushed, he felt his cheeks burning with embarrassment as she rested her head on his. He was embarrassed due to her being taller and actually laying her hands upon himself. They may have kissed but he still felt incredibly nervous around her even though he knew he felt some strong feelings for her.

"Yea, I think I killed him, I didn't mean to but when I tried finding his pulse it was no where to be found and he wasn't breathing......so...yeah. I ditched his body over the edge. I didn't mean to kill him but...well...yeah."

Smatch gripped the helm tightly as Red's body was against his back, he loved the feel of her the scent of her and in this little rain he even loved the feel of rain dripping from her own body down onto his. He was aware how weird this was sounding in to himself in his own head but tried to ignore it.

A loud splash was heard as Daki removed himself from the ship and dived under the Death Angel and hooked his tail at one end of the ship so to drag them away from Logue Town at a quicker rate and leave the dangers of it behind. Smatch felt the ship increase in speed as Daki's head resurface just above the surface of the water in front of the Death Angel swimming at such incredibly fast speeds Logue town faded away behind them seeming like nothing more than a memory of where they had lost their cook. Smatch didn't like loosing such a sweet guy but knew he was strong enough to fight his way through everyone and find his way back to them if he ever wanted to.

But Logue Town had also been the place where Smatch had fallen in love, love? did he just say he was in love? Smatch hoped he had kept those words in his head and Red hadn't heard him say them if he had said it out loud. Due to his brain being so scrambled as Red's wet arms, hands and body was against him he found thinking hard as it seemed his blood flow had been redirected.

Smatch then answered Red's question of where we're headed with a squeaky start, "We're....." Smatch coughed, "we're going to the Grand Line, I think its time we try to accomplish something that not all other pirates have managed to accomplish. So b-b-b-baby which way should we head?" Smatch still felt weird calling her baby, even hearing himself being called it felt strange but he liked it. He may have been her boyfriend but since this was his 1st he found all of the social interactions between himself and Red nice but awkward. He understood all of her advances but felt too nervous to do or say anything.

When Smatch felt Red's lips gently press against his cheek his grip on the helm went weak and limp, he lips made him feel more comfortable and sometimes even weak and limp. Was this love?

"The bathroom is below deck just the same as with all of the other rooms, climb down the hatch and along that corridor its the one opposite the kitchen, and the rooms on the sides are bedrooms feel free to pick which ever one you want.....Oh yea, I already showed you them and you....." Smatch remembered when he brought Red back to his ship and she caught a glimpse of him topless and dipped his head as his face grew bright red just like her hair.

Feeling her hands rubbing his abdomen was nice and soft even if they were both soaking wet due to the rain. Smatch was feeling hot very hot. He gritted his teeth as he listened to what Red suggested, what he gathered from Red's suggestion was she wanted him to join her and he desperately wanted to. "Y-y-your right, I have been pretty roughed up b-b-but I'd rather not get in your way and let you wash yourself, I-i-i-i'm sure you w-w-wouldn't want some s-s-stranger t-t-there with you." Smatch looked up to Kayzen and figured that this must have made him feel pretty awkward too, but so far he had seemed to be a bit of a perverted loner at times so maybe he wouldn't mind.

With Smatch feeling a large build up of tension surge through his body and desires and reach his mind of caressing Red's soft body his body was heating up and he was just getting hotter and hotter. The rain was doing nothing to cool him down and Red was just making him hotter. The ship's speed slowed down as Daki released it from his grip. A big splash of water leapt up over the edge of the Death Angel and crashed down over Smatch and Red. Feeling it cool himself down a little Smatch smiled then looked to the side, to see Daki smiling, cheeky sea monster.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Red gave a sudden shriek when Daki soaked them both but she wasn't angry by any means. She laughed, looking over towards the big playful sea-king. "You cheeky little whatsit! Quite the prankster, aren't we?"
She shook her head a little and gave Smatch a tight hug from behind.

He was rather warm despite the rain and it felt wonderful to have such a lovely warm body to embrace.
The navigator did a quick back-track on what her new boyfriend had just said before answering. "The Grand Line, huh?" Red furrowed her crimson brows in thought and looked out at the horizon. "You should set a course to the East. But keep a slow pace. We don't want to hit the calm straits too early. I suppose we have Daki to scare off the sea-monsters but we'll need an alternative source of power because there'll be no wind. I'll have to work on it on my own maps and charts later..." She put her hand over his own and helped him to keep a hold on the steering wheel. "For now though, East is the best direction. There'll come an island for us to take a break on. No worries."

Red had begun to notice a kind of flushed redness in Smatch's cheeks as well as a sudden stutter in his voice. He seemed rather tense and she couldn't help but feel just a little bit responsible for it.
She felt rather guilty for making him feel so uncomfortable and stepped back a little, smiling delicately as she walked around to look at him in the eye.
Perhaps she shouldn't have come on so strong?
She noticed that he had briefly glanced up at Kayzen and realised that the poor guy must have felt a little- third-wheelish at this stage.
Red exhaled, understanding and putting her hands on her hips, her smile still gentle.

"I understand," she said softly. "To be honest, you're my boyfriend now. I don't mind how much of me you want to see. But, you're also the captain and see that you have things to attend to." She flicked her wet hair back over her shoulder. "I'm going to head down for a bath and then I'll set up those charts for you...ok?"

Red sauntered off, blowing a kiss to him over her shoulder and winking as she disappeared down the hatch.
She eventually found her way to the bathroom and started to run a hot bath, undressing, slipping in and taking a long breath of relief.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:46 am

Smatch was grateful for the splash from Daki but his body was still warm and it seemed Red could feel it too. Smatch felt the hug and tensed his hands on the wheel, then with orders and directions given from red he spun the wheel to which way he guessed was East, he couldn't look at the stars anymore to give him a hint. Smatch noticed that this early morning was a cold breezy one though and the rain wasn't helping.

When Red mentioned how she didn't mind Smatch seeing her he gritted his teeth to stop himself from doing something stupid like kissing her then slipping due to the wet deck. Smatch nodded as she told him she would bathe then draw up the charts. He continued thinking about her offer and knew she wasn't being too forward, he felt like a moron and looked to Kayzen with his mind made up.

"Kayzen! can you take of steering? Just head East and if you get lost or need any help just call for Daki." Daki raised his head over the edge of the Death Angel then looked at Kayzen showing all of his viciously sharp teeth.

Smatch then swallowed hard and climbed down the ladder into the corridor and and could easily tell which room was the bathroom. It was his ship so he was expected to know but even if it wasn't he could spot it easily as it was the one with steam coming from it. Smatch walked up to the door and knocked on it calling out, "Reiko, i-i-its Smatch, I just wanted to let you know you weren't being too forward,I-i-i-, urm. I. err, I'm not, I get....nervous." Smatch realized how hard he was finding it talking and figured it would probably be easier to just speak to her face to face.

Smatch felt blood leak from his nose, but not from nervousness instead the fights earlier, he pushed the bathroom door open and shut it behind him just as quickly trying to keep the bathroom warm. The room was hot and Smatch could feel himself sweating a bit, he removed his coat and hung it up on the hooks then walked towards the bath in hope of not shocking Red.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 am

aye aye Captain Smatch Kayzen said happy, cause now they where leaving Logue town, maybe for good, he took the helm and yelled hoist the anchor while the others did so he waved with his hands against the sails, and a bunch of hands appered on the mast and released the sails, then he turned the helm to catch the winds blowing from Logue town towards the sea, suddenly came a powerfull wind currents and filled the sails, and dragged the ship forward with an incredible speed, within minutes they where so far away from port that no one could catch up to them, We made it captain, there is no way they are going to catch us now, we where lucky with the wind[7b], suddenly he felt something in his pocket, something he hadn't felt before, it was a round objeckt with a little ring at the end, he reached down in his pocket and pulled up a compass, he had no way where he had picked it up, but one thing he knew, finders keepers, he looked at it and saw that is was pointing to the East, they where going in the right direction, then he asked Smatch [b]where are we goign now Captain? The kingdom of alabarna, Jaya, or reversed mountain? then he waited for answer.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:34 am

Smatch poked his head out the door of the bathroom hearing Kayzen asking where they were going and shouted in a reply, "Reverse Mountain, Red said just head East, then when you see anything just call me up." Then he shut the door and turned back to the bath and could see a silhouette in the bathtub of what he assumed to be Red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next