One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)

Go down 
+5
Sleepy
nikz200
Hikaru
y dau cymraeg
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Red took a sip of her grog and pouted playfully. "Oh? You don't get told that? What a pity." She listened to his story, both intrigued and a little taken aback at the mention of the crew's origins. "I see...well, I'm sorry for the previous Captain's loss...I'm sure you'll fulfil your promise, Captain."
She shook her head with a friendly smile. "I was only trying to be playful, Smatch, sweetheart. You don't have to pay me back. Consider it a "thanks-for-being-such-a-charming-guy-not-like-the-usual-guys-I-meet-at-bars" present..." She shook her head. "Nice place like Logue Town? Roger's execution platform is a sight that's...interesting enough to have to pass by when you walk through town...but the place is crawling with marines..." She shuddered. "Not to my liking. Besides, I'm not here permanently. I'm just passing through. I travel around a lot...I don't stick to the one location..."

Red bit back a giggle at him falling over and took his hand, helping him to stand back up again. "Are you alright?" She blinked. "My bounty? Well, I'm a pirate myself. So that's one reason for the marines to hate me...plus I've a reputation as a thief..." She shrugged. "I'm a bad girl. A lot of people have learned to avoid me..."
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Smatch found her interesting and loved listening to her voice when she said Consider it a "thanks-for-being-such-a-charming-guy-not-like-the-usual-guys-I-meet-at-bars" present... Smatch smiled and looked away feeling his cheeks going red again. When he heard she travelled allot he was intrigued what her line of work was and when she said she was a pirate he wanted to ask her to join his crew, but thought it might be a bit too forward. Smatch nodded when she helped him up and asked if he was ok, When she said she was a bad girl Smatch struggled to find the right words to say. It seemed everything she said had a seductive tone to it and this seductive tone was making Smatch embarrassed, his cheeks went bright red and a small dribble of blood leaked from his nose as he smiled at Red and asked "W-w-w-w-well it seems you've been here much longer than I have how would you like to show me around, you could t-t-t-take me to the execution platform. I hear that place is really romantic......I-i-i-i mean p-p-pretty... I mean..................interesting." Smatch needed to get his head together he kept blurting out the wrong words. If he was going to ask her to join his crew he would at least need to be able to speak to her without blurting out something else. Smatch finished his drink then put his bounty poster back in his pocket. Smatch felt stupid because of his stuttering and missing the stool but when he felt the blood he felt even worse as this was one thing he couldn't control. He wiped it away then muttered under his breath. "I wish I didn't stutter."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:42 am

Jason giggled to himself happily, the sort of laughter you would hear from a baby to prove how happy it's smile was, and thanked the grocer with a huge grin that screamed innocence; "Thank you mister veggie man!", and left the grocers skipping, singing his odd song once more while the grocer carefully slipped five hundred berri in his back pocket. As Jason went down the street a little while longer, he saw a pub, to which he stared at for a few moments and said to himself; "Smatch likes rum, maybe I can get a barrle to make him happy! I like to make friends smile!" He then happily strolled into the pub, opening the door with a headbutt. Many of the bar's patrons looked at the chef in puzzlement, with a colossal fish on one shoulder while a large sack of fruit and veg on the other. Jason took a deep breath about to shout out that he wanted to buy a barrle of rum, before noticing a pair of familiar faces. "Mr. Captain man! Hello! Jason bought lots of yummy food for when we go boating! Did you get a new shiny sword?", the cook greeted happily to his captain, and then noticed Kayzen has rubbing the back of his head, to which Jason said; "I thought you didn't drink funny water Kayzen?" He then noticed the woman next to Smatch, and stared at her wide eyed while blushing immensely. "W-w-w-wow, s-s-she's ver very pretty! Like a princess! Or a fairy!", staring at her, bewitched by the woman.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 am

Red smiled, starting feel a little more sorry for the poor guy as he stuttered out a suggestion that she show him to the execution platform.
She reached into her pocket and took out a handkerchief, wiping the little bit of blood from under his nose. "Yes," she agreed with a giggle. "The execution platform is a very interesting sight. It's cool to see where the King of the Pirates officially gave birth to the great age of piracy that we're in now, by announcing the existence of One Piece. Loads of people flock to see it each day." She tapped the edge of the handkerchief against his nose with a wink. "And I guess today, you and I will be two of those people..."
Red swallowed back a little more of her grog, licking some of the excess foam away from her upper lip with a smile, having heard him. "A stutter is nothing to be ashamed of, if anything it's kind of cute. I've never heard a pirate guy with one before. Mostly, I meet huge, hulking jerks with weird laughs who think that they're the rulers of the Grand Line and want me to be their "wench"..."

Red blinked, suddenly raising her eyebrows when another young man ran in. He seemed rather childish but at the same time, rather adorable- like a cute little brother of sorts.
She laughed. "A princess or a fairy? That's a new one I've never heard before! I like fairytales though..." She ruffled Jason's hair like you would when praising a child. "What a sweet-talking little knight in shining armour this guy is." Red looked to Smatch with a chuckle. "Is he one of your crew, Prince Smatch?"

Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 am

Smatch liked being told he was essentially unique and different by Red as it made him feel like maybe he had a chance at surviving the Grandline. He hoped so as it was were he was going next. He was excited to see the execution platform but not because it was where the previous king of the pirates had been executed but because he as seeing it with Red.

Smatch saw Jason bust in through the door and when he said that Red was pretty! Like a princess! Or a fairy! Even he laughed a little then when Red asked if he was a member of his crew he nodded and replied "Yeah this is Jason and that perv who tried kissing you is Kayzen he's the crews assassin, and so far that's my crew." Smatch then said "Hey Jason tell Kayzen me and Red, this......woman here are going for a walk, I'll see you guys later."

Smatch opened the door for Red and waited for her to exit with him, then he said to her "You say you travel around allot, so does that mean you can...navigate?" He was worried he was being a bit forward and continued, "I'm sorry if I'm being a bit forward but I need someone who can navigate on my crew as none of us can and I like you and I would be really grateful if you were to say yes but, I've just realised I'm rambling and I'm going to stop now cause I'm being a bit too forward and feel like moron now." His cheeks grew a rosy red and his legs felt like jelly he dipped his head out of embarrassment as he couldn't control his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 am

Kayzen woke up after he was knocked down by nothing, after the lady dissappered, the first thing he said when he woke up was Man I love a girl that knows how to hit a guy, Jason I think I am in love then he stood up and saw that the lady was gone, hey Jason where is the lady, ah no matter, come here Jason, and look at all the stuff I bought and with those words he grabbed Jason and dragged him out the door and over to the horse cart, he opend the hatch and revealed the content of the cart, he opend on crate containing the cannon ball bombs, he took one out and said look at this Jason, the latest model of the cannon ball bomb, it works this way, you lidt the fuse before putting it inside the cannon, then you have 30 seconds to fire the cannon before the bomb explodes, isn't it cool then he put the ball back in the crate closed the lid on the crate, and then he locked the hatch.
Jason I wil head back for the ship to load on this stuff, do you want a ride? Kayzen asked and waited for reply.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:28 am

Red nodded to Jason with a smile. "Nice to meet you, sweetie."

She got up and followed Smatch, walking beside him and raising her eyebrows at his fowardness. She was rather surprised but at the same time, suddenly feeling full of glee. Ever since Red had ditched the White Rose Pirates, she had been looking to join another crew.
Red grinned, noticing his nervousness and wrapped her arm around his waist. "C'mere, honey. You look like you're about to keel over. You needn't be so nervous around me. I may be a bad girl but I don't bite...often." She winked as she guided him to the execution platform, moving through the crowds.
"And for the record, you're not a moron. You're very lucky, Smatch. I happen to be a professional navigator. I've been learning since I was a little girl..." She showed him the mapping charts in her pocket. "And I just happen to be looking to join a crew headed for the Grand Line. I think your crew qualifies for me..." Red released him, chuckling and putting her hands on her hips. "Now, do I qualify for you, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:44 am

When her arm wrapped around him he smiled at her and loved the feeling of her arm around him, it felt so nice and comforting. He heard her say she was a bad girl and didn't bite and he smiled then said to her "I don't bite but my pet seaking does." Then he thought to himself Why the hell did I say that? When he saw her wink he felt a tingle in his chest, at the execution platform he glanced at it then spent the rest of the time looking at red as she was more interesting than the platform in his mind. When she told him he wasn't a moron he felt more confident and forced himself to be more confident, he heard what she had to say about being a navigator saw her mapping charts which he didn't understand at all and then when she put her hands on her hips he felt cold as he missed the comfort her arm provided. It was strange he was brave enough to go up against many marines and easily take them down but this girl had managed to be more of a threat than them due to her kindness, beauty and due to himself being a ridiculously nervous romantic fool. When she asked if she was qualified for his crew he took a deep breath and said "I-i-in my eyes you were qualified from the second I laid eyes on you, your very beautiful and I would love to have you......." Smatch froze for a second as he saw the man he'd ran from behind Red. Then he realised he had left the sentence open for a while and quickly tried to finish the sentence. "I mean have you on my crew, not have you in a sexual any or anything." Smatch grinned stupidly at her then said, "If you really want to join my crew just to let you know you'll be the only woman aboard and you'll have your own room as there is a room for the guys a room for the boys then my office where I sleep."

Daki had began sleeping on the ship and was breathing heavily resting his head on top of the ship.

Smatch looked at Red's eyes and he finally realised how beautiful they really were and he never wanted eye contact between them both to end but knew he would have to deal with the large guy behind Red sooner or later. "Do you want to get out of here and go to my ship, I can show you around and let you get settled?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 pm

(I should point out Jason is bald and seven foot tall, just so ya know)

Jason was like putty as Red stroked his head, just speaking tounge-tied gibberish, until he heard his Captain speak, and saluted at the man as he said his farewells, replying; "Aye aye smatch!", until he turned into putty as Red said her farewell. He then sat down with Kayzen as he showed of the new gear he managed to hoard, clapping in approval at the variety of weapons. He then stared confused at Kayzen, before asking; "You don't have a bike though do you?", and then suddenly remembering what he had been told to say. "Oh, Smatch and the pretty lady went for a walk.", the chef said before turning to the barman with a request he originally came here for. "One barrel of rum please!"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:38 pm

(Oh really? Oh right, well in that case, Red just reached up and patted Jason on the head, Y Dau. Smile )

Red looked away from the execution platform as he spoke. For the first time, she noticed a scar on one of Smatch's eyes, half hidden behind his snowy hair.
She didn't stare at it, not wanting to appear rude or blatant, but she did wonder how he had gotten it. She also noticed that his eyes were hazel...and rather handsome. Red was pretty certain that he was staring into her eyes too, though she couldn't be certain of the reason why.

She couldn't help but smile at his words. True, she was used to having men flirt with her and fawn over her...but Smatch was different. He seemed so unsure of himself, yet kind and friendly.
She was also surprised that he wasn't obviously trying to lure her into his bed like so many other young, vivacious pirates of his age.
Red chuckled, putting her hand on his shoulder. "In that case, I'd love to join your crew, Captain Smatch..." She gave his shoulder a squeeze. "You're quite the gentleman, aren't you?" Red flicked her hair out of her eyes. "Don't worry, Smatch. It'll be lovely to have my own room...but if you're worried, it's alright. I can become invisible, so no one's going to be seeing me bare while I'm getting dressed or bathing..." She gave him a wink, tugging her collar. "I don't just let anyone see what's under my clothes..."

Red suddenly noticed that Smatch looked rather uneasy. She looked over her shoulder, her hand on one hip. Her eyes scanned over the large man but she didn't know that he was the specific one who was making Smatch anxious.
She smiled to him delicately and linked her arm with his, seeking to comfort him a little and maybe put whoever he was trying to avoid off coming near them. "That sounds great. I'd love to see your ship. I haven't been on a vessel in a while, so I can't wait to get back out on the open water..."
Red hoped that she could calm Smatch down a little as they walked.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:50 pm

"Good day, gentlemen..."
A purring, deep voice was heard from behind as Iris stepped onto deck. Naturally, she had aided in the destruction of the pirate ships, but she had absolutely needed to wash the blood off her hands and sickles afterwards, for as dangerously gorgeous as it made her look when freshly applied, it was immensly ugly once it started to dry.
Her dog, Donovan, did not think so highly of his looks, which was obvious by the way he slobbered all over the ship as he followed his mistress, who noted that it had been freshly desinfected jsut minutes ago by her comrade and smirked a bit at the thought.

When she passed the man known as "Envy", or Duncan, she grazed his back with her hand, and stood beside him afterwards, carefully running a slender finger down his muscular arm, stopping when she reached his hand. She left it there for just a moment before speaking.
"Nice singing voice... I would so like to hear it more..."
She would probably have gone on with this talk, had she not noticed, out of the corner of her dark green eyes, the fashion disaster that was Ti'ars outfit.
How could she let this chance pass?
With a last smile towards Duncan, she turned to Ti'ar and inspected his body thouroughly, in a way that would have made most people feel she could just as well be stripping them.
Finally, after an alost painfully long silence from her part, her lips showed the slight hint of a smirk.
"Why, "Pride".... what interesting fashion choices you seem to be making... Next time you feel it is too cold to go outside in your current outfit, I recommend a warm coat, personally, I think fur would fit you... Not that this particular..."
she searched the right word for a moment, just to make sure how ridiculous she found that thing.
"...Neck garment doesn't do a wonderful job at accentuating the colour of your eyes... Not to mention bring out your personality.."
Which was oh-so-much like a rainbow scarf... Oh, she just loved it when he was obviously annoyed. Teasing him was easily one of her favourite activities since joining this crew.
She put an obviously fake worried look on her face and slowly came closer to him, finally laying a hand on his shoulder.
"But what's this? You seem tense. I think you might need a good massage...."

Meanwhile, Donovan had grown bored with inspecting the oddly dressed nice man, his mistress seemed to hav already picked him out as a playing partner. Instead, he started sniffing the other funny mans hand. It smelled strongly of disinfectant and metal, and the huge dog started wagging his tail wildly as he remembered how he got to play with him during the last battle! Enthusiastcally, he gave the cyborgs hand a wet dog kiss, and went on to jumping around the poor ensign to signal him his readiness to play once again.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Smatch noticed Red was looking at the scar on his eye and as she linked arms with him he began in a high pitch tone, "I noticed......I noticed you were looking at my eye and the scar on it, its from when I was a kid and first met Daki." Smatch then quickly led her away from the large man who turned to see him. The large man didn't quite recognise him from the back and Smatch turned back to see him walk away, he smiled then looked back at Red. He heard her say "You're quite the gentleman, aren't you?" saw Red flicked her hair out of her eyes, then continue, "Don't worry, Smatch. It'll be lovely to have my own room...but if you're worried, it's alright. I can become invisible, so no one's going to be seeing me bare while I'm getting dressed or bathing..." She gave him a wink, tugging her collar. "I don't just let anyone see what's under my clothes..." Smatch went slightly red and felt a smile appear across his face and then replied "I've been told I'm a gentleman before, but only by my mother, and what do you mean by that by you don't just let anyone see what's under your clothes?" He saw her wink then froze a little and said to her "Really? So whose that?" In his brain he felt he actually knew the answer but his brain couldn't find it. He shook his head then tightened his grip around Red's and happily led her to his ship. As they arrived at his ship he saw a few marines around the docks and dipped his head. Smatch then waited till they walked past and looked at Red then pointed to his ship and announced to her. "This is my ship, the Death Angel." Smatch climbed aboard the ship then dropped down the rope ladder and helped Red up. "Welcome aboard the Death Angel." He felt more comfortable aboard his ship and found it easier to talk to Red but didn't know why. He looked at Daki and remembered he was going to get him a steak but had forgotten but hopefully Jason had gotten one. Smatch pointed to Daki and said "That's Daki, he's my pet sea king but for the moment we have to pretend he is an ornament other wise people will try and kill him."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Red chuckled, shaking her head and deciding not to give him a straight answer. Behind her smile however, Red felt like a hypocrite and a cheap one at that. True, she liked to save herself for special people but she'd seduced many a marine officer or pirate before to avoid arrest or to get aboard a decent vessel.
That was survival though, as far as Red was concerned.
Beneath her flirtacious exterior, she had a strong idea of real love- something that a lot of people didn't understand. The tattoo of the black rose on her shoulder served as a symbol to herself- a reminder of sorts. She looked up at Smatch as he helped her climb the rope ladder and couldn't help but smile. He was such a sweet guy. He was different to the others and hopefully he was a good captain too.

Red gave a low whistle, impressed as she looked around the Death Angel. "Great ship, Captain Smatch...certainly looks like a worthy vessel for the Grand Line."
Her eyes widened as she was introduced to Daki and she suddenly beamed. "Oh wow! I've never seen one of these guys up close! Hello there, Daki..." She walked over, reaching out and starting to stroke the seaking's head. "It's nice to meet you, handsome," she giggled. "I'm going to be joining your owner's nakama as his navigator. My name is Reiko but you can call me Red, Daki-kun..."
She looked over her shoulder at Smatch with a bemused shrug. "I love beasts of all kind. You're lucky to have such a cutie here..."
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Smatch saw her stroke Daki and saw Daki sniff her and blink at her, he then said to her, "He likes you already, when he blinks at someone it means he likes them, it took me a month to get him to blink at me." Smatch smiled then said let me show you the rooms. He led her down the hatch to a long corridor then pointed down one end and said "The kitchen is down there, the bathroom is down there." Then he led her to the boys room and opened the door and said "This is the boys room," he stepped acorss to the opposite door and said "This will be your room, and any other women's room who I recruit, so that bed will be yours." He then led her to another room and opened it he then said to her "And this is my office and room, I sleep in here, he then looked at Red and saw she was looking at him differently, he had seen how she looked at Kayzen and from what he saw the way she seemed to be looking at himself looked a little strange like she hadn;t often looked at people like that. Smatch then said to her, "I-i-i-i'll let you get settled and sort your room out n-n-n-now Red, feel free to decorate it however you wish." Smatch then took a deep breath and breathed out. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to get such a nice pretty navigator join his crew, he wanted to ask her about the burns on her arms which had noticed earlier but didn't want to bring up any hurtful memories so he didn't bother asking instead he removed his jacket and t-shirt and laid his shirt down on his bed and hung his jacket up. Smatch stretched then yawned and turned back around to see his door was still open.

Then his brain remembered earlier at the pub when Jason had walked in she had called him a prince and for the first time since meeting her the cogs in his brain began working properly. He asked Red "Hang on earlier when Jason called you a beautiful fairy or princess, you called me.....Prince Smatch didn't you? Were you..........flirting with me?" his cheeks grew a little red as he looked at Red herself then awaited her reply, before realising he was stood half naked before her he grabbed his jacket and put it on the zipped it up nervously.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:10 am

Kayzen gave the restrains a whip and the horse began walking, then he said to the others I will head back for the ship to load on this stuff, if you need any help, signal me with this comunical snail and with that he trew a snail to Jason, then the horse rounded a corner. As he closed in on the docks he thought of everything he had bought, and what they could use it for, he figured out that he needed to secure the explosives, so they didn't go off, some rounds of tape and a fence in the cargo room should do the trick Kayzen thought for himself. Then he stopped, the ship was in front of him, and just as when he left, Daki was sleeping well on the back of the ship, but then something caught his attension on the right side of the ship, a marine ship, it looked deserted, but he could not be sure, so he decided to load on the cargo as fast as he could and then contact Jason with the snail, so he ran aboard the ship, found a steak in the kitchen, he needed someone to help him with the cargo.
He tapped on Daki's nose, and said Daki wake up I have a snack for you then without a warning the seaking woke up opened his mouth, and Kayzen just threw the steak in, once the steak was eaten, Kayzen said Daki on the docks there are a lot of crates that I need you to help me bring aboard, what do you say, can you help me he wasn't sure how this would turn out so he walked down on the docks, and took some small crates for then to carry them aboard.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:21 am

[[The Bastion]]

Martello was wondering what he should do at the moment.He could have no complaints about this recent events "Now guys, i dont give you orders usually , but this time lets make an exception. We are landing in Loguetown, now this place is where i was born. And therefore, contrary to our usual issues, you are all not to mess around here. We are to do the usual patrolling. Im going to make a short trip somewhere and then we can all leave... , enter the town, visit, see if there are any scum, but dont trash the place....." The ship docked at the same time he said that. Martello walked to get his gloves. He pulled on them, and proceeded to disembark the Bastion.

[[Town centre]]
"JOIN THE GREATEST CREW TO SAIL THE SEA!!! JOIN DECADENCE!!!!!" It was a random man who had said this holding up a flier. There were a few more like him around the area. In a bar nearby, there was music and people all around. A pirate was laughing "HAHAHAHA, amazing captain, 40 people want to join, and they all got bounties, AHAHAHAHA" The mug was slammed on the table as another man looked around , he wrote something in his notepad "Amazing stuff.....40 dead men, lots of bounties but we aint got soul....." He had shaggy hair with a stubble . His teeth was white and he wore a black jacket with jeans.

[[Jimmy Osbourne "Superstar]]
[[50,000,000 beli]]
[[First mate of decadence]]

The one sitting across the table was chugging down ale as the women watched him. His handsome features looked showed with his auburn hair and his blue eyes. He then spoke in a slur "Alright there Jimmy, you f**king wanker, stop writing and drink, always killing the buzz you are, isnt that right Johnny boy?!!"

[[George Jagger "Oily Heart"]]
[[50,000,000 beli]]
[[ Cook of Decadence]]

The other man was wearing a cowboy hat and had spike shoes on, he had a full on beard and moustache and was playing his guitar, a slow solemn country tune. He looked up at the two men "Aint nothing but a song fellas.... no use arguing.... reckon we got miles to go till were ready to sing and dance....."

[[Johnny Rain "Mouth of the South"]]
[[22,000,000 beli]]
[[Navigator of Decandence]]

"You are all giving me a headache.... not that it matters......." It was the man sitting at the edge of the three. He was reading the newspapers and flipping "Everyone is looking for Anubis , Iken is still running wild and no one has seen Roberto D Wally in months. Not to mention the navy movement has increased by 3 fold now... hell if i know whats going to happen in this place after the marines have their way. Terygon was ripped to shreds in mere hours thanks to the bloody navy.... we need more recruits...." It was a man with glasses and clean shaven face as well as neat hair. He was wearing a coat which was buttoned up and pressed. He took out his handkerchief and wiped his glasses.
[[Albert Hawking "The Eclipse"]]
[[60,000,000 beli]]
[[Captain of Decadence]]

George then grinned "But we got Grandline experience on our side dont we capt, i mean come on son, if we cant show those tosser marines we earned these bounties, theyll take the piss out of us wont they?"

Albert closed the newspapers "Numbers matter George.. i have told you this before, we need more man power to cross these seas. There is alot going on. Impel Down is in uproar according to my sources and there are a few rookies making waves. We cannot get left behind early in the game... GO AND GET MORE MEN NOW!!!!" The three men stood up , George sighed "Very well then Capt, ill get to it, bloody hell cant even drink and whore in peace......" Johnny chuckled lightly as he strummed "Time to bring some more partners into the posse...." Jimmy then wrote "Whore the posse, drink the time...... no thats not it....." The three of them walked out of the bar as the other pirates in their crew grinned.

Last edited by nikz200 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Red grinned, nodding at the room. "Looks perfect. But I guess I'm stuck here with no one but my lonesome self until you get some more girlies on the crew..." She sighed. "Oh well, more space for me!"
Remembering her manners, Red looked over her shoulder at Smatch as she shrugged her satchel and whip down on to the bed. "Thanks a million, Captain," she said with a wink.

Red had only started to take her things out- quickly realising that she had left quite a few bits and bobs ashore- when Smatch spoke to her again. She turned around to regard the sweetheart of a captain and immediately cocked an eyebrow at his sudden lack of garments. She felt a smile spread across her face once more as he hastily grabbed his jacket and fastened it up.
He really was such a unique young man among pirates. Most of the pirate captains that she had had...experienced with, couldn't wait to get their shirts off to show off a myriad of scars and tattoos as well as any finely sculpted muscle that they happened to possess.
Smatch, on the other hand, seemed so bashful about it.
"But why?" the navigator couldn't help but think. "He's got a rather lovely body, at that..."
Red chuckled softly, taking off her own jacket and leaving herself in her blouse and corset. "That's a good idea, Captain. It was starting to get rather hot. We've got such sunny weather today..."
She took her hat off, pulling her hair out of its ties and shaking out her long bright red ringlets as she they fell down her back. It may have been her imagination but she could have sworn that he was staring at her arms earlier.
Probably her own imagination.
Then again, at least he wasn't staring at other parts of her like some particular cads she had run into.

Red smirked at his question. "Well, that depends on whether or not you consider being called a "prince" a compliment..." She shrugged. "But yes, I was flirting with you. Can you blame me? You're a charming young man, Smatch. Very friendly, very cute, very polite...a rarity among men of your age anyway..." For the first time, Red was starting to feel a little less confident than usual, her smirk softening a little as she found her eyes wandering to the ground. "Though, if it bothers you...I'll cut the crap and stop flirting with you. I know that it can annoy some men..." She looked back up to him with a smile, striding over and taking a hold of the zipper of his jacket, pulling it down a little, playfully. "Then again, I'm a girl who knows what she likes when she sees it...and as I may have mentioned, a bad girl too..."
Red laughed softly again before giving him a more serious look. "I'm afraid I've left some of my things- including my compass and astrolabe ashore in my previous accomodation. I guess I forgot about them whilst we were walking together...anyway, I've gotta hop back down to the town to pick them up. But I'll only be gone for a few more minutes. I'll be back before the wind dies, Captain Smatch..."
She saluted him with a smile before dropping her hand from his zipper and heading out, not forgetting to take her whip up and coil it into her belt as she left.

Red beamed to Daki as she passed. "Hey cutie-pie! Your new friend will be back in a moment!" She gave Daki an extra-big, deliberate blink as if trying to say "I like you too, big fella" in some distorted version of seaking language.
She spotted the pervert who had tried to go in for a snog at the bar and rolled her eyes but helped him bring up one of the crates all the same.
"So your name's Kayzen, huh? Well, my name is Reiko but you can call me Red..." She placed the crate down on the deck, stretching her arms giving him a friendly smile. "Now listen, tiger. I'm going to let you off with a warning this time. I don't like it when guys go straight in for the kill and try to throw themselves all over me...and I promise, if you try it again, you'll get something much worse than a little punch to the back of the head..." Red gestured to her whip and then grinned again, taking his hand and shaking it. "Though, I forgive you for earlier 'cos I'm the new navigator and I don't like to start off in a crew on bad terms. Toodles for now..."
She waved to him over her shoulder as she headed back down the gangplank and into town, towards the inn/bar where she had been staying before. Some random guy near the bar was shouting about a new pirate crew and shoving fliers left, right and centre.
The bar was already overloaded with shifty looking characters, all of them drinking and singing.

Spotting her own reflection in one of the bar windows nearby, Red couldn't help but smirk proudly. "Boa Hancock, eat your heart out..."
She had forgotten to replace her hat- her long signature crimson hair billowing out behind her with each step. Hopefully it wouldn't gain her too much notice...or the attention of any nearby marines.
Red frowned at the idea as she walked. Not that she didn't love a good tussle but at the moment, she wasn't in the mood and had promised Smatch that she'd be back soon.

Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:37 pm

When Smatch heard her say about being left alone in the room all by herself he felt he should offer her to stay in his room but then she continued and stopped Smatch from making a fool out of himself.

When he saw her catch him half naked he felt embarrassed as he never really considered his body anything to show off, he didn't mind being topless around men as none of them really look at each others bodies but women was different. He knew he had a well toned body with no scars on it but felt self concious when he knew people were looking at it.

Seeing Red remove her jacket and hat he smiled as he realised how much prettier she was and could see how much more of a defined figure she had.

When Red answered his question and asked him if being called a prince was a compliment to him he found it hard to get his words out started his sentence about 4 times before finally saying "Of course its a compliment but I wouldn't really call myself a prince."

Smatch had never been flirted with or told he was cute, polite or a rarity among men of his age, but it felt nice to hear and he looked away from her smiling, then bit his lip when she offered to stop Smatch looked up at her like he was upset and said to her "No!.......I like it."

Feeling his jacket open up as she pulled the zippier down Smatch felt incredibly nervous and when she said that she was a girl who knew what she liked when she saw it and that she was a bad girl too. Smatch went bright red and felt a little weak at the knees, he held himself up as strong as he could manage and felt his hands rising up to wrap around her and pull her close so he could hold her against him and feel her against him, but he stopped his arms from doing so, when she said she had to go and collect a few items he felt sad but glad that she wouldn't be here to tempt him any more. When she said she'd be back soon he was happy and sat down on his bed and began breathing deeply trying to think what to do.

Daki saw Red blink as she jumped off the ship and tried smiling but failed as he didn't have the right muscles to do so. Instead he just showed his teeth to Red and waited for Jason to feed him one of his delicious steaks, he understood that he could not be seen moving around here but his stomach was beginning to growl due to hunger.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:24 am

As Kayzen put the last nail in the fence securing the Crates he said to himself I better go tell Smatch and Jason about the Marine ship, then he went on deck, form there he could see two people one the docks, and it was neither Smatch or Jason, it was two marines, so Kayzen thought Let's put out those two out of commission but then he thought about something, if he killed those two, all the marines whould attack him when they came back, so he decided to hide in the look out post until everyone came back.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:49 am

Smatch got to his feet and unzipped his jacket then walked out onto the deck, as he stood there on deck he looked around, he saw Red disappear into the crowds and then turned climbed up to join Daki on top of the ship. Smatch began stroking Daki gently and he liked it so much he began wagging his tail in the water.

Smatch looked at Daki the out to sea again, he saw a marine ship docking and thought to himself, he didn't want to get into a fight whilst waiting for Red, he thought about removing his pirate flag to stop the marines seeing it but then realised his reputation would drop if he hid. Smatch decided to leave it up there, he instead just kept an eye on the marines. Smatch laid back against Daki then said to him "If anyone tries to start a fight here you take care of them buddy." Daki grunted as it was his only way of saying yes without moving. Smatch smiled then took out his flask and drank some more rum. He enjoyed the "silly water" as Jason put it then decided he would go take his jacket off but put the t-shirt on. When he had changed he shook his head letting his snowy coloured hair fall about his head and out of his eyes. Smatch saw through the hatch which led down from the main deck to the corridor that the start of night had set in and the stars had arrived to cover the sky, he smiled then headed to the kitchen to refill his flask.

Daki yawned unable to help himself and rolled his head on its side so he could nap. Smatch could hear out in the town people were calling out for recruits for some crew and laughed to himself thinking, "You'll end up getting all sorts of pirates in a crew like that and not all of them will be useful, half of them will probably only join for an excuse to drink, womanise and kill, while the other half might actually take it seriously."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:20 am

"Usual paroling..." Enma repeated Martello's words with a sleepy voice as Martello disembarked the ship. Since he didn't get any specific command, Enma intended to just do nothing and go back to his important nap, but of course Smarty had to blow his bubble. "Don't you dare to even think about it Enma..." She hissed from her position on his shoulder. "Bushy, let's go, we are going for a walk" She called for Bushy. The large sheep that was known as Bushy was busy eating his second meal of the day, but after hearing Smarty calling him, he realized he had to obey, or she will begin screaming. He climbed up form the haul, and arrived on deck, carrying his usual musty smell with him.

"Behehe" The sheep called, as if to say he is ready. "Fine... sheesh there is never enough time to rest with you Smarty..." Enma muttered as he climbed to sit onto of his bushy sheep. The sheep took a deep breath, and it's wool began to inflate, making it appear as a white cloud. After a few seconds of inhaling, Bushy's feet disconnected from the ship and the animal began floating in the air. The sheep than expelled a wave of hot air from it's wool and propelled itself forward, towards Lougetown.

"There is no point in trying to disinfect it Ioric, you can't disinfect bad taste" Enma commented as Bushy passed above the other Archangels. He then headed for his 'usual patrol', that consisted of floating around Lougetown, appearing as a man that is riding a could.

Last edited by Sleepy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Ioric smirked at Enma and Iris after there own comments about Ti'ar, then bowing before his superiors saying as an excuse to leave; "as the lower ranked member aboard and the doctor on this ship, I shall go and buy a few more medical supplies, afterall I am dangerously low on disinfectant.", before calmly strolling on deck and heading through the town.

After some time, and quite a bit of arguing with the local pharmacist, ioric managed to secure a healthy amount of medical supplies, including an unhealthy sized barrle of disinfectant, grumbling under his breath about some rather offensive terms for the pharmacist, until he noticed a rather large heavily built chef crying next to a barrle, a sack and a very large fish.
"What are you blubbering about? Your a grown man for god sakes." Ioric complained to the chef who managed to sob; "I'm lost! I can't find the docks! I keep ending up in the wrong place!" Ioric merely looked at the man in frustration, grumbling under his breath about the man's filthy tears before telling him rather snidely; "Well, arent you intelligent, a complete genius that hasn't managed to figure out that the docks are merely down this path not too far off from here." The sobbing man looked up for a moment, revealing that he was Jason, and imedietly thanked Ioric for his help, drying his tears, and cheerfully balanced the barrle the sack and the fish on his shoulders before storming donw the street towards the docks. "Honestly, the disgusting people you find around here.", Ioric sighed to himself.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Smatch realised Red had been gone for a little while and worried she might be in trouble but also he was wondering where Jason was. He leapt down from the ship and dashed into town as he landed he was asked to join a pirate crew. Smatch looked at the man then said, "I would if I wasn't already a captain." Smatch then continued running into to town. He saw Jason walking back carrying a barrel, a sack and a very large fish, he smiled then said to him. "Hey Jason great to see you, looks like you've got allot of supplies I can't wait to taste some more of your food later, by the way that pretty.......red haired.......woman you saw me with earlier is going to be our new navigator. Also Daki is getting hungry I think, so when you get back can you make him some more of your great steak." Smatch then continued running into town and tripped over. Landing on his chest Smatch looked up to see the man he had made pay for his drink earlier. Smatch gulped then was picked up by his shirt, Smatch reached for his new weapons then realised he wasn't wearing his jacket and thought to himself, shit. Smatch was punched in the stomach and it really hurt, he felt his body shake with the impact.

Smatch swung his foot into the man's chest and he felt like steel, his body was rock hard. Smatch looked down at him to see that his body was pure muscle and gulped again as he knew another punch was coming his way. Smatch was hit again and only this time in between his legs. He tried to scream but the pain was so intense he couldn't scream instead it came out silent. Smatch dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out his lighter and he set the man's hairy arms on fire. The fire made him let go straight away and drop Smatch. Smatch then looked up at the man and said "You deserve this." Smatch used his Lighter Roll technique technique on the man rolling his lighter down the man's chest. He saw the man's shirt catch fire which he quickly patted out with his thick rough hands. Smatch then jumped up to about head height and used his Smiley Burner technique. Smatch had his lighter between his fingers in his fist and punched the heated lighter into the man's right eye as hard as he could. the man stumbled back screaming then jabbed it into his chest numerous time followed by his crotch next. The man as burning and it really hurt him. Samcth smiled until the man who was flailing his arms swung his arm around and his hands hit him in the face.

The man ran off down the street trying to find water, Smatch stood up straight and found he had blood dribbling down out of his mouth to his chin and wiped it off with his shirt. Smatch left a red blood stain on his shirt and he looked around to see a few people were looking at him. Smatch then continued his search for Red, feeling his jaw a little sore.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Red was just walking out of the tavern, a larger bag slung over her back as Smatch passed by.
She raised her eyebrows, grinning at the sight of him. "Oh, hello Captain! Came looking for me, huh? Sorry, I'm so late. I just ran into this asshole in the bar who-" She paused, her brows suddenly furrowing at the bloodstains on his shirt and the faded marks on his jaw. "Smatch-kun, what happened? You look pretty busted up..."
She cupped her hands around his jaw-line, feeling the bruises there and looking genuinely worried for a moment before turning around abruptly and snapping at several passers-by who were staring. "What the f*ck do you think you're all looking at?! Get lost!"

Red looked back to Smatch, her voice softening again. "Come on. If you've nothing to do here, we should head back to the ship to put some ice on your jaw..."
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Smatch smiled when he saw Red, when she placed her hand on his jaw he liked the softness of her skin. Smatch was surprised when she swore at passer-bys then replied by wrapping his hand around hers and pulling it away from his face. Smatch smiled at Red the said to her, "Don't worry about me this is nothing, I just dealt with that guy who I made buy me a drink earlier. Would you like me to help you carry your stuff?" Smatch held Red's hand tight smiled at her feeling really happy, he couldn't believe how confident he felt after his little fight with the big guy but he was happy he wasn't stuttering or feeling so weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next