One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)

Go down 
+5
Sleepy
nikz200
Hikaru
y dau cymraeg
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Jason blushed as Red complemented the colossal cook, giggling embaressed at her kind words, until he heard Smatch ask him to go and cook. "Okie Dokie Mr. Captain!", he cried out as he quickly sped down to the kitchen and began cooking, quickly flash frying the pike's flesh, sprinkling various herbs and spices on the fishy dish, as well as prepare a rather delicous stew from the inedible remains of the pig nosed pike, removing said remains into a large food bowl which had the words crudely carved; Daki's Food. He quickly placed the vat of stew on a large tray before hearing Kayzen's question, to which he quickly bellowed back, "Almost done Mr. Kayzen!" As he carefully placed the fish fillets on four plates each, and hastily grabbed cutlery and bowls that were needed, as well as pouring two glasses of rum for his captain and the pretty lady. "Hmmm, I'll make some orange juice for me and Kayzen later.", Jason told himself, as if it was a reminder, and skipped up back on deck with a carefully balanced tray of bowls of stew and plates of fish, as well as the glasses of rum, only to awkwardy watch Red's and Smatch's loving words, to which Jason whispered to Kayzen; "There very good friends arent they?" He then stood up right, holding the tray as if it was the most valuble thing in the world, as he listened to smatches recomendation, to which Jason replied; "Okie dokie! Jason will stay because he gets lost sometimes, just buy more yummy looking ingredients for Jason, maybe talk to my new friends Mr grocery man and Mr. Okirot!" He then presented the tray of stew and fish to the crew proudly before cheerfully announcing with a giddy grin. "Jason's yummy fish food is ready!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Kayzen tasted the stew and the fisk, the flavor and taste was amazing, he expected nothing else from Jason the star cook with his mouth full of stew he said I just have one thing to say about the food Jason he swallowed it is as good as ever, in fact this is better than the fish soup, you keep getting better and better in cooking, good job then he continiued eating.
when he was done with his 4th portion, he stood up and walked over to the storage, he opened one of the crates cotaining fireworks, and took out 10 rockets, then he walked back out on deck and placed the fire works on the docks then he walked back on board and said to every one ok everyone I have a little suprise to you all, I want to celebrate that we got ourselfs a navigator, and that we got safely to Logue town, so here are some fireworks to celebrate, and I have asked for permission to fire them of, so we won't be disturbed, ok everyone ready, set, blast of and with those words he made 10 hand appere at near the rockets, and lidt the fuses on fire, the rocket's flew up towards and exploded in all the rainbow colors, it was an amazing site, and it was beautifull, I hope you all enjoyed my little suprise, and I wish you all amazing night, and with that he climed up to the lookout post, and went to sleep.
(I wil not wake up until we leave Logue town, so post like you want to)
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:35 pm

(Sorry about the lateness in posting, gentlemen)

Red followed Smatch on to the ship, her eyes widening slightly despite the euphoria from their previous intimacy. Her hand remained in his as she walked aboard with him, turning into him slightly. "You have a hostage on board? What kind of hostage? One for ransom or-?"

She looked to Jason at his announcement and grinned. "Thanks, Jason, honey." Red looked to the spread of food and let out a low whistle. "Wow...this all looks delicious...I can't wait to try some. " She beamed at the towering cook as she praised him and then raised her eyebrows at Kayzen's display of fireworks.
"Damn," she breathed, in complete awe. "That is beautiful, Kayzen."
She looked around at them all, winking with a grin. "You guys sure do know how to make a gal feel welcome..."
Red let a more serious look form on her face as she looked back to Smatch. "Now about this hostage..."
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:00 am

Smatch saw all of the gorgeous smelling food Jason brought out and smiled at it slightly forgetting about the hostage again as he was taken with the food. He then saw the fireworks Kayzen fired off into the sky and thought they did look beautiful, but not as beautiful as he had thought Red looked, he looked at Red during the firework display and blushed a little then let his hair fall over his face before standing up with a mug of rum and say, "Thanks Jason, I think I can safely say you may have outdone yourself since the last time I ate some of your cooking." Smatch smiled at Jason then offered Red the other drink of Rum, when he saw how happy she was to be welcomed to the crew Smatch smiled at her as he heard Kayzen climb up to the crow's nest and begin snoring. Smatch then said to Red, "Well, a pretty girl like you is sure to made feel welcome anywhere she goes, here we just want you to feel special." Smatch then took a large swig of rum before Red asked, "Now about this hostage..." Smatch remembered the hostage again as some Ru found its way not down his throat into his stomach but instead his lungs.

He removed the mug from his mouth and choked a little feeling embarrassed to do such a thing in front of his crew, he thought this really must show weakness I can burn down an orphanage and beat up loads of Marines but I can't handle my drink. Smatch put the mug down and cleared his throat then patted down to seat next to himself and Red and said, "Come join us Jason, we're not going anywhere just now I think we should try and spend the night on the ship." Smatch then began telling Red and re-informing Jason, "Yea we do have a hostage on this ship, but no its not one for money, I don't actually know if hes still here or not either, he might have escaped but that's part of the reason why Daki is resting on the ship instead of in the water. I wanted him on guard. The hostage we have is a flying fish rider, I have no idea why he is here, since their usually found in the Grand Line so why their here is beyond me but I found this tracking device on Daki after rescuing him from a scrapyard island. When I tried removing the device he attacked me and tried to stop me. But me and Daki got the better of him and I tried interrogating him but I got nothing from him. When we docked here I tied him up to stop him from escaping, but in town I completely forgot about him, until now. I'm planning on going down and interrogating him after this lovely meal Jason has made for us." Smatch then smiled at Jason and said to red, "Your welcome to join me if you wish, I know Jason doesn't like seeing mad angry Smatch."

In the storage the flying fish man rider was still locked away sitting upright against the wall. He had been there a good few hours and had tried escaping but couldn't untie his hands as his thumbs were tied up. He had managed to wriggle legs free and had gotten up and tried barging through the door but had failed. He had too stop though as his shoulder had began to ache from barging the door so much, he hadn't wanted to stop but knew that these pirates weren't stupid and knew if he was going to get out of here he would have to be in good enough condition to fight his way through the crew mates who may be aboard the ship. He could smell some food and realized there must be other crew mates aboard if there's food and knew they would have to feed him if they wanted any information out of him, he sat and waited hoping they hadn't forgotten about him as his stomach growled and roared loudly and he dipped his head and relaxed his sore wrists which were now red along with his thumbs which had turned a light purple color.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 am

Jason just kept grinning and swaying from side to side in giddyness from the compliments that were being handed out to him, tounge tied by the whole praise. He then saw Kayzen's fireworks, which not only made dazzling and beautiful shapes that lit up the sky, they made Jason's eyes light up in excitement, with the large chef bounding around like a hyperactive child, repeatedly chanting cheerfully; "Pretty lights! Sky lights! Happy lights!" He then listened to smatch talk about the prisoner, to which he felt extremely uncomfortable and then begged Smatch; "I'm really really sorry, I forgot we had mr. prisoner so I havent given him lots of food so take my stew to him please!", handing over his own untouched meal.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Red giggled softly at Smatch's little choking fit and lifted a hand to wipe away the excess droplets of beer from his mouth, proceeding to lick the excess alchohol from her own fingers.
"Mmm, I'll teach you how to hold your drink, Smatch, baby," she purred with a wink before grinning at the sight of Jason jumping around. "What a little kid he is. I love it though. He reminds me of the little brother that I never had."
She took a gulp of rum and tucked back into her meal, saying between bites. "And he can REALLY cook too!" Red turned to Jason, beaming at him and applauding him. "Great work, chef. This food tastes di-vine!"

Red listened to the information about the hostage with interest and then stood up as she finished her meal, flicking her hair back over her shoulders and putting her hands on her hips. "I quite like a good interrogation. Hmm...I think I'd like to see "mad, angry Smatch" too. He sounds like fun." Red shrugged her shoulders back, taking off her jacket and slinging it over her shoulder. "And interrogation used to be an old fortè of mine...bad, naughty Red might just come out too, if I have to watch you get rough with this hostage, Smatch, my dear..."
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:12 am

Smatch felt an urge to childishly argue back to Red and say that he could handle his drink but stopped before the words left his mouth and instead smiled. He agreed with Red's compliment about Jason's food as he dug in and ate a large chunk of it. When Jason offered Smatch to give his food to the hostage Smatch shook his head and said, "No Jason you keep your food hunger is a type of torture so I'll just grab an apple and feed it to him instead." When Red stood up posed and removed her jacket he felt himself blushing again as he could see her divine figure before him and all of her beautiful assets standing out soo strongly.

Smatch stood up tall and proud trying to show he was confident and a man to be feared but instead he found more blood dripping on to his shirt and placed his hand over his nose smiling at Red clumsily through his hand.
"I-I-I-I'd r-really love to me-e-e-et this R-R-Red." Smatch said seeing how sexy this woman really was, he clenched his fist and looked down to see his nose was still bleeding, the blood had found its way down through his fingers and dribbled all over his white t-shirt.

Smatch's shirt was covered in blood and beginning to look he had been in a brawl and lost, he wouldn't have lost but with the amount of blood he was loosing due to this woman he was beginning to think that he had something wrong with him. As he removed his hand from his nose he realized he had stopped bleeding now and picked up the empty plates and took them to the kitchen and threw them in the sink to be cleaned later as he grabbed an apple and headed back outside. "Right I'm heading down to talk to the hostage now Jason I know you'd rather not join us so you don't have to but feel free to play with Daki and..." Smatch's voice changed as he looked at Red his voice came out high pitched. "Red." Smatch coughed, "I mean Red if you want to join me follow me down to the storage." As Smatch made his way down to the hostage he mumbled to himself, questioning, "Hm this shirt is filthy and stained with blood, I should probably remove it but I don't have anything else to wear." Smatch wasn't sure if Red was following but knew if Red used an of seductive techniques that both himself and the hostage would feel weak. Thinking of what she may do to get some information from this man Smatch blushed slightly and shook his head then stopped waiting for Red as he reached the door.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Red noticed Smatch’s sudden nosebleeds and suddenly- though she felt slightly amused at this- she also felt rather guilty about having caused his discomfort.
She strode over to the young captain, flicking her curls from her eyes and taking a handkerchief from her pocket. The crimson-haired navigator dabbed the blood from his nose, saying in a gentle, friendly voice. “Hey, let me help you there, Smatch, sweetheart.”
She giggled, shrugging. “That colour is starting to look better on you than it does on me!”
Red followed him to the door, leaning on his shoulder and fingering the collar of his stained-shirt.
“Well,” she couldn’t resist purring. “You can take a bath and wash it later but I’d say that it’s warm enough inside the ship for you to take it off if you want to...”
The young woman took the liberty of nuzzling his nose a little. “You needn’t be so uncomfortable around me, Captain. I’m not going to do anything that you don’t want me to.” Red winked, giving him a little kiss on the cheek. “And maybe “mean, angry Smatch” and “bad, naughty Red” can be introduced to each other through this little interrogation, hm?”
She looked forward. “So where is this hostage you’ve got?”
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:49 am

Smacth smiled at Red as he was rather happy he found someone who was nice enough to wipe away the blood from his nervousness, he liked Red and when she told him the colour was beginning to look better on her than him he said to her, "Your the one who suits red more after all it shows your fury and passion, urm, well I'm guessing your passionate about some things and I can tell you have fury due to how angry you were at that guy who barged into me in town." Smatch smiled. Hearing Red purring as she suggested Smatch remove his top he felt his body tighten as he never really felt confident showing off his body in front of women. From the way it sounded she she wanted him to strip a little bit but out of feeling so awkwardly nervous around her still which annoyed him he said, "I-I-I'll keep it on and wash it later." Smatch looked away from Red feeling a grin spread across his face when she said he didn't need to felt uncomfortable around her, it wasn't that he was uncomfortable though it was just he was afraid of doing something stupid and making himself seem like all the other pirates she had probably encountered and been so manly and only wanted her for one thing.
"Yeah maybe." replied Smatch as he bit his lip and opened the door into the storage.

The hostage was sitting on his ass with his head dipped and looked up at the door. "Finally some f**king company." shouted the hostage Smatch didn't like the language he was using and threw the apple at his head hard then said, "Oi, watch your language in front of the b-b-beautiful lady."
The hostage smirked and looked at Smacth finding it funny how Smatch stuttered. "Looks like you have a problem with confidence, which is a weak spot in a captain." Smatch felt what the hostage said as a hit to his ego and didn't like it, he didn't realise it but his hand had lifted from his side and punched the hostage in the face hard enough to knock him on his side.
"Smatch then picked up the bruised apple and said, "Look I bought you some food cause we need you alive if we want information out of you. So why the hell we're you tracking my pet sea king?"
"Who says I planted that tracking device?" asked the hostage
"Well if it wasn't you then why did you attack me when I tried removing it?"
"Ok so what if I did plant it, I'm not going to tell you anything." the hostage then spat at Smatch but Smatch had learnt from before and moved slightly to the side avoiding the spit.

Smatch felt his fingers tighten around the apple and smashed it over the hostages face, as the apple smashed over the side of his face the hostage remained perfectly still and said, "What's wrong, getting angry?" Smatch then stood up tall and looked down at the hostage and said, "I don't know but why don't you tell me." with that the heel of his foot made contact with the hostage's ribcage and the sound of cracking was heard and felt by the hostage. Smatch could see the pain on the hostage's face as 2 of his ribs had been cracked from the force in Smatch's kick.
"You bastard!" shouted the hostage
"I'm going to guess that hurt." said Smatch smiling before he noticed Red was watching him and felt self concious again.

"You better watch your back when I get out of here cause when I do, and I will the sun riders are going to capture you and show you a world of hurt. I promise you this." Smatch then smiled and looked at the hostage and said, "You let more slip than you think mate, so you and the sun riders?"
The hostage shut his mouth dropping his head, but his stomach roared viciously. "Looks like that apple over your face would've been good for you."
Smatch wasn't feeling angry yet but if this guy kept pushing him and teasing him about his weak spots which he knew he had in front of Red he knew he would and then it would get to the point where he would do more damage to this man than there needed to be done.

Smatch took a deep breath and crouched down in front of the hostage, he whispered to him, "So the Sun Riders?"
The hostage didn't like the fact he'd managed to give away something about himself and lashed out with his teeth, he managed to grab hold of Smatch's shirt and dug his teeth in deeply, as Smatch leant backwards out of shock trying to pull away from his his shirt ripped, he punched the hostage.

As his head was forced away from Smatch his cheek was red from the impact but still had some of Smatch's blood stained t-shirt in his mouth. Smatch looked down to see his shirt was ripped all the way down exposing his body, he pulled his shirt around himself to cover himself and looked down at the Sun Rider through annoyed eyes. The sun rider spat out the blood stained clothing and smirked at Smatch.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Red smiled to Smatch, giving his chest a pat just before he approached the coarse and mouthy hostage, silently offering her support and encouragement.
Guiltily, part of her felt a trifle disappointed that her fine-bodied new captain wasn't going to show off anymore of his rather nice looking body. Beneath the cover of his clothes, Red was certain that she had felt some rather toned, sculpted muscles.
A shamefully naughty little side to her wanted to see those muscles in real life. It went beyond normal desire though; it was like something about Smatch had grabbed a hold of her and wasn't going to let her go until every inch of her was familiar with every inch of him.

"Woah now, Reiko," the navigator told herself silently as she leaned against a wall, watching Smatch and the hostage converse, (had he just called her beautiful? Red had to smile internally. What a sweetheart he was!), mentally scolding herself. "Don't get ahead of yourself. What makes you think that he's even somewhat interested in you as more than just a body? Huh? Sure, he kissed you and said some cute things...but what if that was all just from the heat of the moment?"
But something kept telling Red that it WASN'T just that...it was something else...

Red snapped herself back to reality and frowned deeply at the sight of the captive growling insults at Smatch. He was making digs at Smatch's confidence...and Red did not like to see Smatch upset. True, he had done some pretty impressive displays of physical strength and brutality a moment ago...but now maybe, perhaps, he could use her help?

Red strode into the light, coming to stand beside Smatch and placing her hand on his shoulder. She noticed that the Sun Rider's teeth had ripped his t-shirt and couldn't help but stare at his abs with intrigue, admiring him.
Gently, she slid her hand down his chest and smiled to Smatch. "You've done a great job so far with this rogue, Captain. But how's about you let me take over for a few minutes to give you a break, huh?"
She leaned in close and whispered into his ear. "Don't worry. I'm just going to flirt with him a little and see if I can get him to talk without you having to get hurt. I don't like seeing you hurt."
Red gave his cheek a little kiss and turned around to the Sun Rider, sashaying over to him, leaning forward.
"Hey there. Bet your ribs hurt a little. Don't worry though...I'm not going to hit you, if you're good." She giggled girlishly, though this one was ingenuine in comparison to the way she giggled around Smatch. She leaned forward, over the hostage. "So your a Sun Rider, hm? Sounds cool. I quite like a man with a dangerous position of power. What's your role on your crew? I'm the navigator here." She leaned over him, giving him an eyeful of her chest before cocking an eyebrow. "And you'd better not try to bite my top off either, Mr Fish." Red wagged a finger. "Or else I'll get annoyed and you don't want that..."
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:40 am

The sun rider looked at Red kiss Smatch and heard her tell Smatch he'd done a good job interrogating him, he looked up at Red who seemed like she was going to try her hand at beating him around. He looked her up and down and instead of answering her question he smirked at her then said, "Why should I bother telling you what I do when I can instead tell you what I'd rather be doing?" the hostage smiled at Red as he got an eyeful of what was under her shirt. "Now why don't you come plant a kiss on a real man?"

Smatch heard what the hostage had to say and he tried to fight against his urge to pull Red away when she was flirting as he kinda felt that he was her...did he dare to think it let alone say it. Boyfriend? Smatch looked at Red and felt his heart beating strongly in his heart before he heard the hostage and what he had to say.

Not a real man am I not? thought Smatch he felt slight anger fill his body until he saw where the hostage's eyes where gazing he didn't like it. Smatch turned around letting go of his shirt.

"Ooops looks like you've upset your man as he seems jealous I'm getting an eyeful of you before he is, well I guess that just goes to show that you like a bad boy and a real man over a purist child like him." Smatch didn't like what he was hearing and clench his fist then walked over to the hostage placing a hand on Red's shoulder and gently pulling her up into a standing position. Smatch looked at the hostage through angered eyes and leant back stretching his back as it cracked loudly his shirt fell from his body loosely and landed on the ground softly, ordinarily Smacth would've cared about showing his body off in front of a women but in this case he was s full of anger it didn't bother him. Smatch's fist clenched tightly before he cracked his neck.

The hostage looked up at Smatch smirking thinking to himself, what the hell is a weakling like you going to do to me? Smatch let out a barrage of punches towards the hostage then stood back looking as the hostage fell to the floor and land on his face. Smatch lifted him back up and could see a battered bruised blood dripping face and smirked then said, "I'm not who you think I am. I'm your worst nightmare. This girl here likes me plenty I'm sure of that if a simple minded petty crook like you thinks she likes you more than me cause she's showing you a little bit of this and that then you truly are simple minded." Smatch then looked at Red and felt his self conciousness return and his torso felt embarrassed he bent down to pick up his shirt and put it back on.

"Hey pretty lady I wouldn't mind ripping that shirt off with my teeth." said the hostage through a bloody smile. Smatch stood up feeling angered at this man's persistence to annoy him or try and win Red over.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Red furrowed her eyebrows briefly at one of the Sun Rider's words.
"...you've upset your man..."
Reiko Fujiwara suddenly felt horribly guilty and something other than guilt suddenly forced her stomach to clench.
On one level, she suddenly felt bad for flirting with the Sun Rider. She hadn't meant a single bit of her sex-driven behaviour. It was all just a ploy to put the hostage at his ease and to get him to talk more openly about his personal details.
She hadn't meant to hurt Smatch's feelings.
On another level, was it really that obvious that she liked Smatch enough for him to be her "man"? Red hadn't had a proper boyfriend in years so the idea of any long term commitment seemed so strange to her.

She watched as Smatch's violence escalated with a cool and calculative stare, thinking deeply for a moment. She wrinkled her nose at the hostage's comment before sauntering forward and coming to stand beside Smatch.
Red placed a hand on his muscled shoulder and ran it down his arm, before kissing his neck and then his cheek. "Shh, baby...hush...don't lose it." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "You're the real man in my eyes, here. You're my man, Smatch. He's not going to see as much of me as you are going to..." She kissed his cheek again and ran her hand down his chest. "Anything I say to this guy isn't because I like him...I'm saying it to try and get more info out of him...for you...trust me, love..." Red kissed his lips one last time and turned back to the hostage, shrugging with a grin.

"Hmm," she crooned. "Well, I think you're wrong. My captain is the strongest, best man that I've ever met, if I'm honest. I don't think I'll be letting you rip my top off anytime soon..." She walked around him, hips swaying, sashaying like a feline. "However...if you were to prove yourself a better man..." She smirked and came to stand in front of him. "The story might be different. What's the most impressive thing that you've done lately? Hm, Mr-? Oh! I don't even know your name! Why don't you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine?"
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Smatch listened to what Red had to say to him and instead of pulling his shirt on he left it on the floor. He looked at Red from where he sat feeling better about himself. He knew he was still a kid at heart and in his heart Red had joined him he smiled then found his mind drifting to dirty things as he looked at Red from behind his eyes kept drifting down her body admiring her figure, he then dropped his head thinking to himself, I love this woman because she is so amazingly nice and sweet not because she's beautiful, but it does help.

"You can call me Mr...Grin pretty lady," The hostage winked at Red then looked back at the smooth bodied muscular Captain Smatch. "So what's the story between you two then? Long time lovers? F**k buddies?" Mr Grin laughed then continued, "Best friends all of the sudden realising your love for one another? Which one?" Mr Grin grinned at the both of them exposing his yellowy teeth to both Smatch and Red. "Now why don't you guys let me go now that we're all acquainted with one another?" Mr Grin was playing games with these two pirates he couldn't be bothered to remain here tied up and felt his stomach growl again louder. "Could I get some food here, I'm pretty hungry, Mr Grin then began licking up the juice from the apple which Smatch had smashed over his face from the side of his mouth, he didn't get much.

Smatch looked at Red standing there before the hostage then watched Mr Grin try to lick up the juice, "I think you should focus on giving us information before we give you any."

Mr Grin looked at Smacth and replied,
"Nah, why should I?"
"Because if you don't we can hurt you."
"Yeah I know that." Mr Grin tried sitting up and felt his ribs ache due to Smatch's earlier attacks. Smatch grinned.
"Well we can keep you here as long as we need to and you'll be in more pan than us with those broken ribs." Mr Grin looked at Smatch realising this was true and nodded.
"You have a point there kid."
"Well, why were you tracking Daki?" asked Smatch standing up behind Red and resting his head on her shoulder.
"We weren't tracking him.........we were tracking you..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 am

[[On the other side of Loguetown, at the graveyard]]

Rear Admiral Martello stood over two graves that were especially stand out at this graveyard, due to the big headstones and the navy engraving on it.It both read " Heroes even in death , their sacrifice for justice will be forever remembered." Beneath the quote were the names on the headstones both blocked by freshly bought flowers. Martelloadjusted his gloves "I still continue to fight.... even now....sister is well and is with Nishki senpai....... i am also..... doing...." Martello had no idea how to finish that sentence, was he doing well? He didnt know, he needed to slaughter pirates to make himself feel better but on the other hand being here at the grave where his parents were buried made him feel a mixture of emotions. Anger , guilt, shame....his mind was put at ease as he got a message on his den den mushi "Rear Admiral, some pirate crew called Decadence is causing trouble in town!!" Martello grinned "Dont worry those guys will take care of it..."

[[Eastern Loguetown]]
A massive explosion ensued as a man playing a guitar sat down strumming. He then sighed as he stood up and walked over to the corpses on the floor, they were pirates who had refused to joined "If only yall had agreed, i wouldnt have had to wipe you into smithereens......" Marines surrounded the area and yelled "STOP OR WE WILL SHOOT!!!" Johnny turned around grinned "Bad mistake....." He threw his hands open and two dogs made from lava rushed out and incinerated all before him. Johnny had set aside his guitar and laughed silently. There was a message by the surviving marines to all who could hear "ANY MARINE IN THE RESPOND, WE ARE FACING A DIFFICULT SITUATION!!!!!!"

[[Near the Drop Dead Pirates]]
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!" Rotted bodies laid around as jimmy wrote his lyrics. He then wrote down "People know not who i am, but i still got my soul...... yeah.,....."

[[Southern loguetown]]
"aiite there mates? sorry about putting you in a slippery situation like this, but its join or die!!! " there was oil everywhere and George was flicking his lighter as the men on the ground begged and looked alarmed, he dropped the lighter and set the men on fire, George was laughing his heart out as the oil made the fire burn birghter and hotter.

Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm

(Sorry about the late post! >.<)

Red cocked her head to one side, continuing to slink around the side of the hostage like a vixen fox- her hair rather resembling the fur of one too. "Mr...Grin? Huh?"
She, externally, almost laughed at the question, being sure to shoot him a mocking, blue-eyed glare but internally, Red felt herself just about melt. It was pretty early to be putting a name on what they "were" yet, wasn't it?

However, Red was the kind of woman who knew what she wanted and also knew that in order to get what she wanted in this case, she needed confidence in herself and faith in Smatch...as well as faith in her feelings for him.
Taking a chance, the navigator came to stand behind Captain Smatch and slowly ran her hand down his chest from behind, her other hand resting on one posed, muscular arms. She spoke softly but firmly. "Well, I don't think there's any point in denying Mr Grin, that particular little tidbit, Smatch, baby. May as well let him know that I'm taken." She looked to Grin. "He's my boyfriend...and he's the only man who has ever managed to touch my heart..." Her tone briefly became very tender and soft, Red giving Smatch's neck a little nuzzle. "As such, we're whatever he wants us to be..."

Red smirked, her tone becoming a lot more playful, though it would have been obvious to Smatch that she was only teasing the hostage. "But, who knows? Maybe if you're good to my sweetheart here, he'll be grateful enough to let me be good to you...just a little...and you look hungry. Maybe you'll get your appetite filled. If you're good to the captain, that is."

The navigator frowned and flinched at the sound of shouting outside on the nearby docks. Trouble perhaps? Were Jason, Kayzen and Daki ok?
Deciding that she'd best leave Smatch to deal with this hostage and the new information that he'd received regarding him being the subject of the Sun Riders' tracking.
She whispered into Smatch's ear. "I'll go check that out, honey. You keep up the good work with this sorry scoundrel..."

Red ran outside, coiling her whip at the belt of her tight shorts, her long crimson ringlets billowing out behind her as she headed over to the gangplank. "What the f*ck...?"
Her blue eyes widened at the destruction. The massacre. The bodies.
She slowly and shakily walked down the gangplank, her vermillion lips pressing together firmly at the sight of the panic all around her. Who or what had caused this?
Red looked towards the focus of the crowd and saw a man writing something. He looked a bit like a musician, but the young woman wasn't too sure whether he was an ordinary one or not...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:07 am

Smatch watched Red laugh at the question and when she said he was her boyfriend he felt joy rise in his heart and the sides of his mouth turn into a grin. He liked the touch of Red’s hands on his body and still felt self conscious about his body being on display to her, his body tingled and he found himself turning a little red. Not again he thought and not in front of the hostage. “I want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend” blurted out Smatch involuntarily then felt stupid for doing so and kept his mouth shut.
When Red mentioned, "But, who knows? Maybe if you're good to my sweetheart here, he'll be grateful enough to let me be good to you...just a little...and you look hungry. Maybe you'll get your appetite filled. If you're good to the captain, that is." He felt a little rage grow inside him as he didn’t like her flirting with others but he ignored it as he knew what she was doing and knew it would be useful to have someone this beautiful on the crew who could get information out of people so easily so he left her to it, people were more likely to respond to a woman flirting with them than a man beating them. It was the reason women made better spies than men. Smatch Heard a sound outside and saw Red flinch he didn’t flinch but felt his neck twinge and knew something was wrong. He hoped Daki hadn’t gotten into any trouble and the same for Jason and Kayzen.
Smatch wrapped his arms around Red in protection when she flinched then when she told him she was going to check what was going on Smatch nodded then turned back to Mr Grin who said, “You have a great girl there but I must admit you’re like a gormless fool around her.”
Smatch looked at Grin and replied, “That may be so but she’s gone now and there’s no reason for me to hold back anything.” Smatch walked over to Grin and sat down beside him then said, “Mr Grin Why are you following me?”
“I don’t know, we haven’t been told yet.”
“Don’t lie to me or I’m going to hit you again.”
“I’m not lying! We are only told things on a need to know basis and this isn’t something the boss thinks we need to know.”
“Ok then who’s your boss?”
“Eli Etheral”
“Eli Etheral? Who the hell is that?”
“He’s our Captain and a ferocious pirate, he’s better known as “Scraps””
“Why are you spilling all your information forth so easily now?”
“Cause I’m hungry and my ribs are killing me and if I don’t tell you anything you’re not going to let me go.”
“Who said we’re going to let you go anyway” smiled Smatch before continuing, “Anyay why is this Eli guy called scraps?”
“Cause he’s like a fucking dog, he’s a cannibalistic nut case who eats people who opposes him and only leaves behind scraps for his dog to eat.”

“Hes a cannibal?!” Mr Grin nodded, “Shit,” Smatch smiled then continued, “I guess I’ll have to be careful when he comes to get you back then won’t I?”
“He won’t come to get me back, I’m a simple grunt he couldn’t care any less if I survive or not.”
At that point a snail phone began to ring and Smatch heard it going off, he reached into Grin’s pocket to answer it but Grin tried moving away until he landed on his chest and let out a scream in pain of his ribs. Smatch managed to grab it and pulled it out; he answered the phone “Hello who is this?”
“Gerald?”
“No this is the man who you’re following”
“Smatch D Pengs?” the voice sounded startled and gruff.
“The one and only, who’s this?”
“Where’s Gerald?”
“So your names Gerald?” asked Smatch to Mr Grin before turning back to the receiver and continuing, “He’s currently on my floor writing in pain after I cracked his ribs. Now who the hell is this?”
“The man who’s looking for you.”
“So you’re Eli Etheral, the cannibalistic nutcase who’s looking hunting me down?”
“Gerald you weak sack of shit, I told you what would happen to you if you spilled any information.” Gerald wasn’t moving due to his pain.
“Why the hell are you following me and why did you place a tracking device on Daki!?”
“We kidnapped Daki and knew you would come to rescue Daki and when you came to rescue him we knew Daki would follow you. So we found it in our best interests to follow you and make sure you came our way.”
“Well since you kidnapped my pet, you’re hunting me down and your seeming to be a pain in my ass you don’t have to worry about me stopping by to wipe you out.”
“Good Mr Pengs, well I look forward to seeing you here.”
“Where is here?”
“Oosha Island in the Grand Line, I can’t wait to see you Mr Pengs I’m looking forward to it.”
“Me too “Scraps” replied Smatch as he hung up and remembered the name of the island and rushed over to Gerald who wasn’t breathing or moving. He lifted Gerald up and took his pulse, it was weak. “Shit, I need a doctor.”

[Meanwhile on Oosha Island]

[Introduction box]
Eli Etheral “Scraps”
Captain of the Sun Riders
27,000,000 Beli

Eli set the snail phone down and stood up rearing himself up to his full 8 feet and walked into a large metal container, in the container was a dark blue sea king chained up and roaring and screaming bashing its head against the walls. Eli smiled then looked up at the beast struggling.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:55 am

Ioric; Archangles' ship. After sometime rifiling through the draws and multiple cabinets of his comanding officer, Ioric had been completely unable to find even a single item of high amount of worth, bar a fancy fountain pen which would be quite easy to notice if gone if it was without it's ink pot. What had found however, was still quite intresting. Aparently, occording to a file he managed to get his large metalic mitts on, the crybaby chef he had bumped into earlier that day had worked for a pirate crew that assaulted a marine prison alongside a yonkou crew, and then afterwards assisted another crew against some captain level marines, it also seems the childish chef might have joined another crew. The cyborg ensign took the file photo from the document and shoved it in his pocket. Perfect, I can put a nice bounty on this fellows head, and collect the reward easy!, he thought to himself, before hearing some of the crew shouting, aparently something about a raid. A raid meant more loot. Ioric quickly snatched the fountain pen and shoved it in his pocket, before dashing updeck, to join the rest.

Jason; Drop Dead Pirates Jason had finally finished clearing the dishes, all the plates cutlery and bowls gleaming brightly with not a single speck visible, all messily shoved into the draw and cupboard for later use. The only meals left were Daki's food, and ofcourse the prisoner, afterall interigation must be exhausting so it would be nice to have some soup afterwards. The colossal toddler like chef then went back up on deck humming happily as placed a large food bowl full of fish meat inedible to humans, apolegeticly saying to the large sea king, "Sorry Daki, I thought there would be a bit more of the pig nosed tuna, but this probably still yummy for sea kings right?" before skipping merrily towards the interigation room with a bowl of soup in hand.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:31 am

Kayzen suddenly woke up, he had had a terible nightmare, he looked over the edge of the look out, the sun was rising in the horison, the morning was coming to Logue town, oh it is morning, Smatch said we where going to leave in the morning, so I might as well prepare, but I might ask Smatch first
So he climbed down from the lookout and walked towards his lugar, he stopped by the door to hear the voices of the hostage talking about a powerfull pirate captain, then he opened the door to see Smatch hanging up on a comunication snail, then he said Captain the sun is upon us, shal I prepare for departure? then he waited for the captain to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:43 am

The sound of pirates laughing made Smarty become red with shame: She wanted them to see that her threats weren't empty. With a quick kick she woke Enma up. "What now?" Enma muttered as he sat up. "You have a job lazy bones" Smarty ordered, gesturing at the pirates. "I see..." Enma complained as he stood up, assuming his lazy postured pose. "Who's first?"

[2 minutes later]

A pile of about 30 pirates laid down on the ground in front of Enma's feet. The other's either scattered with fear or took a fetal pose among their mates. "That's more like it" Enma said as he rubbed his hands off of dust and turned to continue his rest. "Now can we go back?" He asked Smarty' who was still grinning from the sight of pirates being beaten. "Yes, we can-" Smarty began, but was stopped by a mighty explosion that erupted near by. "No, we can't" She said, tapping Bushy so he will take flight. "I have to walk there too?!" Enma shouted after his pets, with no answer. "Dammit..." He muttered, as he began walking to the eastern side of town.

The marines' massage ringed in Enma's ears as he got closer and closer. He took a corner and noticed the pile of corpses and the remains of burnt marine uniforms. "Commander Enma Zen at the scene!" Smarty announced from above as Enma arrived. "You found yourself a bad time to go around burning people... the Archangels are in town" Enma said to the guitarist as he approached him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Two men and a dog were striding towards Jimmy of the Decadence Pirates. "I swear to god, Duncan, if I find that girl again, I'm SO going to..." Ti'ar stopped short, noticing familiar crimson hair. "Is that..." He grinned, bursting forward, and running towards Red at full tilt. "Sit Donovan! I'll be back soon, so don't go running off to whine to the bitch, all right?" He skidded to a halt, crouched close to the ground and holding himself up with his two legs and a widespread hand. "Hey. Girl. You and I have a score to settle..." His grew wider and toothier, his pronounced canines showing clearly. "I overheard something a while ago... you're a pirate, right?" He stood up and tilted his head to the side, making a sickening cracking sound. "That means I get to beat the living shit out of you, as Commodore Ti'ar Urtu'as."

Ti'ar lurched forward, kicking off his shoes with little effort. "I think I'll beat you black and blue first, and then tie you up to give you to my captain. He likes people like you, though devil knows why. After I shit-kick you unconscious, I'll go after your little boyfriend. He shouldn't have insulted me like that... it's not a good idea. He'll get more than the standard for torture, and then I might... oh, I'm getting excited just thinking about it!" He broke into a run, not yet achieving his highest speed, and throwing a rather simple punch at Red's side, some place under her ribs. His other hand remained around his throat, under the cover of the scarf.

The second man, as of yet unspeaking, had crouched lower to pat Donovan on the head. "Please stay. I have to... take care of something." He stood back up, turning and walking towards the man standing in the midst of rotting corpses. "A member of Decadence, right?" He sighed and placed one hand apiece on the pommels of his scimitar. "You shouldn't have killed these people. I..." His grip tightened. "...don't..." He drew his blades with blinding speed. "...LIKE THAT!" Duncan rushed at Jimmy, his swords flying through the air. One was aimed at the throat, and the other around the waist.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Ti'ar Urtu'as?
That was who she had mouthed off to earlier?
Fuck.
Red had never seen the man in person before, (well to her own knowledge), but she had definitely heard of him. She had heard of him as one of the most hard-line, vicious commodores that the marines had to offer. An archangel, no less.
The crimson-haired navigator’s personal hatred of marines and the pompous, prideful commodore’s threat to beat Smatch senseless when he was done with her, were enough to motivate her to fight back, even though she had no personal qualms with the man.
But before Red could even counter his snarling, vengeful threats with some lip of her own, his fist smashed into her with incredible force.

She grunted in pain, forced to double over, certain that the once- milky skin of her abdomen was now as blue as her eyes. Even if that punch had been a relatively weak one, Red hadn't been prepared for it and as such, it felt as if the man had inhuman strength at his disposal; had she been made of metal, she would certainly be quite dented now.
Biting her lip and glowering up at her opponent, Red shifted to stand up shakily. “Alright, you overdressed bastard. You’ve made three mistakes here. One, you shouldn’t have threatened my boyfriend. Two, you shouldn’t have picked a fight with me of all the pirate princesses on the Grand Line. And three, the name’s not “Girl”, it’s Reiko Fujiwara...”
She smirked and vanished into thin air, using her invisibility to creep up behind the Ti’ar, slowly uncoiling her whip from her belt. Red reappeared, whispering into his ear with a smirk.
“But you can call me “Red”, Commodore, baby.”
She leapt into the air behind him, striking the ground with a deafening crack of her whip to gain a better command over gravity. Red flung the metal coil above her head as easily as a rhythmic gymnast’s ribbon and brought it down hard on Ti’ar’s back, her signature vermillion curls flying wildly out behind her.

“Hissatsu...Suke Suke no Veromirionu Suraiso!*

((*Credited as “Vermillion Slice” in Red’s attacks. ))

Last edited by LoreleiMaiden on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:33 am

Donovan, upon being asked so nicely, sat down and, tongue hanging out of his mouth, started drooling happily.
It looked like his friend was angry at the nice woman in red. Gee, he hoped they'd settle their argument. The mistress seemed to have liked her a bit, which was rare when she met females of her species... He wondered why that was.
The other, even nicer man, patted his head, and Donovan squeaked of happiness, even though it might or might not have sounded more like the doors of hell opening, and was definitely accompanied by a fitting stench.
The softhearted man asked him to stay, and Donovan gladly nodded, flinging his drool everywhere as he did. As a departure present, he gave the sad man a dogkiss on his large hand before he went to play with the corpse-man. So many nice people!
Donovan heard the red woman say something, and, upon turning his head, found that she was behind the nice dog man. Happily, he barked to let him know she had sneaked up on him and would most likely tag him now.

Meanwhile, Iris couldn't help but shudder. For some reason, she had the feeling Ti'ar was doing something creepy, or maybe something lacking style, in any case something stupid.... aybe even all three, she wouldn't think it below him.
Before her, she had a drink she had naturally not payed for, and next to her, the man who had, and who she was doing her best to ignore. She was bored.Truth be told, she would have liked to do something stupid, but more than that, she would have liked someone entertaining to be around. Like Ti'ar, who was always so fun to tease, or Duncan, Ioric or even Martello, anyone. she was even starting to regret leaving Donovan outside....
Pathetic.
She let out a deep sigh. Ten minutes alone, and she was already starting to miss them. When did she get soft?
Bored, an in denial about the fact that she seemed to be unable to entertain herself alone, she let her eyes wander the room.
Some drunken jerks... boring.... someone in the middle of making out with what looked like a whore... potential, but she wasn't in the mood to spoil other peoples dates right now.... some guy with a newspaper and glasses... God, what was this, the business district?
She leaned back against the bar and shook her dark hair back. Hopeless, absolutely hopeless...
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Seeing Jason run in with a bowl of soup Smatch swallowed hard and looked up at Jason and said, "I think he's dead, Jason. You may aswell put that soup back in the kitchen." Smatch felt bad about what he had done to Gerald and didn't mean to kill him so he wrapped his arms around him and hoisted Gerald up and headed towards the door as he approached the door Kayzen burst in nearly knocking him over but he caught himself and smacked Gerald's head on the wall. Smatch felt bad about doing so but ignored it so he could hurry up and get Gerald out of here.

When he was asked if they would be departing soon to get to Reverse mountain Smatch wanted to say yes but he had something else to do first. "We will be leaving as soon as we possibly can Kayzen but first I need to dump this body." Smatch rushed upstairs to the deck to see Red on the deck in pain. Smatch felt angry and looked at the man who had attacked her.

It was that bastard from earlier, he felt anger and even clenched his fists tightly as he gripped Gerald, Smatch knew he had to dispose of Gerald first, he saw Red get back up and attack the man but since he didn't want her getting hurt he simply dumped Gerald over the edge and let his body fall down into the waters below. He then turned back to Red and shouted down to Kayzen, "We will be leaving once this fight is over." Smatch removed his blades from his sleeves and leapt at the man who was attacking Red. As he landed in front of him he used his Smiley Slash technique Smatch hoped this attack would hurt him and called out, "Don't you dare hurt my girlfriend." As he said the words girlfriend he blushed a little then tried not to as he was fighting and this was just embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:55 am

Kayzen heard the comand and said aye aye Captain then he closed the door and went on deck, he figured out that it would be smart to load the cannons in case of an attack from the marine ship next to them, so he went into the storage room and picked up a pair of chain cannon balls this wil take out their mast quicker than a lightning bolt the next thing he did to the cannon balls was to dip them and the chain in oil, and flames makes them able to lidt the ship on fire now that the cannon balls and the chain contecting them was soaked in oil, they where ready to get loaded, Kayzen took the cannon balls in 2 hands and a barrel of gun powder he tucked under his arm.
when he got on deck he filled one of the cannons facing the marine ship up with gun powder, next he put the cannon balls in, last but not least, he put the fuse into the fuse hole, but he didn't lidt it, there now we are prepared if an attack were to come Kayzen said happy to himself, the money he invested in town was worth it, not only did they have weapons they had explosives also, which could be used for anything, like mineing or attacking, the opportunities where infiant, then he heard Smatch yelling his name he yelled "kayzen we are leaving as soon as this fight is over" Fight, has those two turtledoves allready gotten into their first relationship fight Kayzen though and laughed a little, His suspicion grew when he heard Smatch say, "Don't you dare hurt my girlfriend" somethig was wrong, someone was in there with his captain, first Kayzen paniced and thought of going and help out, but then he thought that Smatch is good, he is one hell of a fighter, and besides he has Red alongside of him so what could go wrong so Kayzen just went to the helm and waited for the order "Kayzen ready to depart"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:20 am

"For shit's sake, stop talking about my god damned clothes!" Ti'ar snarled as the woman began to disappear right in front of his eyes. Damn bitch must've had a Devil Fruit... what a fan-fucking-tastic time to leave his weapons on the ship. Ti'ar's stance widened as he got on his toes: the removal of his shoes seriously helped in improving his agility, but considering how much he normally had, it wasn't like it was too much of an insane boost. He heard Iris' dumb, lovable (well, as lovable as Ti'ar ever considered anything to be) mutt bark loudly. What in fu- Oh, now the pirate was trying to piss him off. He twisted his head to see what, exactly, she was doing. A whip? His type of weapon, but he much preferred being able to tie up and leave his prey behind with his normal chains. His deliberations over the wonderful utility of those bindings made it rather hard for him to dodge her weapon.

He felt the metal object tearing through his civilian clothing, closely followed by his back. His face twisted into something that closely resembled a fusion of a grin and a grimace. The sharp, searing pain on his back only served to fuel both his rage and excitement. "Whenever did I say you could wound me, 'Reiko'?" His grimace-grin finally went all the way into a full on smile. "Twice as much retribution for you, I guess..." Oh, wait, was that voice...?

It was! The dumbass who had disrespected him in town was here! And attacking him? How futile. Now, in addition to the arcing tear in his back, he got a pair of cuts in the shape of an X on his chest. Not like they'd last. "Hahaha!" His ever-changing smile finally elevated into one of his greatest sadistic grins. "You think this could hurt me? Give me a break. I didn't want your 'girlfriend' anyway: the one I wanted was you. Men are so much more fun to... break... than women." He took a step towards Smatch. "Now, COME HERE!" His voice grew lower and more bestial towards the last two words as he lunged with his free hand, grabbing for Smatch's neck in an attempt to disable the lower parts of his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next