One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)

Go down 
+5
Sleepy
nikz200
Hikaru
y dau cymraeg
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Duncan slowly sighed as he felt Iris' hand on his back, and his sigh ended as her hand reached his. "...thank you, Iris." He closed his eyes and breathed deep, cleansing breaths. He tried his best to ignore the beautiful woman beside him, a task he was failing until she moved off to talk to Ti'ar. Of course, yeah, someone that beautiful couldn't possibly love him, not a chance... His ears perked up at hearing Martello's instructions regarding their mission at the town. He could just walk around? Time to go visit a blacksmith's then...

Ti'ar was not as placid as Duncan was. It took all his willpower to not kick Ioric in the face, instead sidestepping with all haste before the germaphobe could spray disinfectant all over him. Damn, was that crap repulsive.

Oh god. Iris. Ti'ar looked around for somewhere to hide from her, but it was too late. "Yeah, yeah, woman, patronize me all you like..." he told Iris through gritted teeth. "It's not a matter of feeling chilly, woman. I don't care about that... this is for another reason entirely, one that isn't your business." His eyes narrowed as she brought up the scarf. "Shut up." He knew exactly what she was thinking right now. Well, actually, he just knew she was laughing at him in her head. The second he heard Martello tell him that they weren't going to be killing pirates, he completely forgot about Iris.

"Why in hell-" Oooooh, so that was the situation. He grinned, pulling the brim of his cap down further. The less time he spent near Iris, the happier he'd be. "See you Iris. You can harp on me more later." Or not. He didn't plan on letting her see him again. He broke into a sprint, quickly disembarking the Bastion, and fleeing into the crowds. He looked back to see if he was being followed (he wasn't), only to run into some guy chatting it up with this lady with a giant ass sack over her shoulder. He shook his head, rearranging everything and making sure his scarf was still covering his neck. "OI! Watch out where you're f*ckin' standing, kid!" He grabbed his hat and rammed it down securely onto his head, before continuing, "You're damn lucky I'm not on the job, or I'd kick your ass!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh my, didn't he take off fast... He seemed even less up to her charades than usual, fleeing from her like that, she supposed she could take it as a kind of compliment... And she had just been about to offer him her advice, even take him shopping, possibly... Which was what she intended to do, naturally, after getting the orders to patrol. Way too boring. She had become a marine because it gave her a plausible reason to "get even" with pirates.
Luckily, she never left the house without at least some money somewhere in her dress, so she didn't have to go back to her room to get it. Instead, she snapped her fingers for Donovan to come back to her side.
The monstrous dog instantly stopped sulking over being ignored as a playing partner, and started wagging his tail again as he trotted to her side. She rewarded him with a short pat on the head, which made him even happier, and finally disembarked the ship.

She had been to Loguetown before, but not enough to be known, or to know her way around. She guessed she wanted to find the central square, since it would make sense that they'd have shops there...
She barely noticed how the crowd seemed to part in front of her, mostly because a dog the size of a horse with red eyes and impressing teeth was following her around.

Soon, they got to a street with some shops, taverns and the like. She noticed what seemed to be a couple out of the corner of her eye, a tall, slim, and, she had to admit, rather good looking woman and a man who was bleeding.
She guessed as a marine it would be her duty to ask them if everything was all right, but as a person... well, frankly, she didn't care. Besides, her orders told her she should keep patrolling.
Patrolling inside that tavern seemed to be a nice idea for now.
"What do you think, Donovan? Shall we take our patrol inside that tavern and ask some nice people if they'll lend us money to go shopping? Hmmm?"
The dog looked at her and wagged his tail, obviously only understanding half of what she had said.
"Well then..."
Iris was more than fine with interrupting the couples obviously romantic moment as she stepped towards them.
"Pardon me, but I would really like to entertain myself in that tavern, and while I am perfectly content with where you're standing..."
A lie. They were drawing the attention she wanted.
"...I am afraid my dog here is too stupid and fat to find his way around you. Isn't that so, Donovan?"
Donovan, upon hearing his name, wagged his tail wildly and let out a loud bark.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Smatch felt some guy barge into him and turned to see a large man much taller than himself wearing a scarf. Smatch wasn't bothered by the man till he shouted OI! Watch out where you're f*ckin' standing, kid! at him. Smatch felt himself fill up with a little anger but quickly dismissed it when he looked back into Red's eyes. Smatch wasn't going to start a fight with this guy over something small like this, he just wanted to get back to his ship and help Red get settled.

Last edited by Smatch on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Jason; Lougetown, docks: Jason was running in fear back to the crew's ship, the memory of his captain setting a strange ablaze, making him whimper in fright as he vividly saw the thug screaming and fleeing in his mind, desperate to find some water. Mr.captain man is scary when he wants to be., Jason thought to himself nervously until he saw a familiar ship. "Yay! I found my way back! Daki, Kayzen, I'm back with some food!", the large man-chid called out to his crew with a cheerful smile, not only happy about the fact that he managed to return in one piece, but also that they pretty princess was also joining the crew. The large chef giggled to himself as he leapt on deck, letting the sack, the barrle and the pig nosed pkie collapse onto the ship.

Ioric; Lougetown, street: The half machine medical officer looked around nervously, carefully avoiding any contact in the busy street, and notcing that afew rather vicious and grubby looking indviduals were watching him carefully. Oh god, this place is filthy! I should of sent someone else to buy some supplies! Damn pharmacist! He forced me to use up some of my precious wares! The treasure I managed to take from those worthless scum earlier is pretty much used up now! Oh dear I hope those shady looking characters arent muggers, I wouldn't like any of them to get there fingers near me., he thought to himself. He carried on flitting through the crowd carefully, with a look of fear frozen on his face, while heading back to the ship to escape from the disgusting town.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:13 pm

suddenly Kayzen heard a familiar voice, it was Jason who had returned, he looked over the edge of the lookout post, and saw to his luck that the marines was gone, but the ship was stil there, Kayzen jumepd down and said good to see that you made it here in one piece, well the storage room is over there, but be carefull there are crates there full of explosives, and we don't want to blow up the ship do we? and then he looked over to the marine ship, it still looked very empty, but he could not be sure, but what should he do, fire a cannon ball was out of the question, it would draw to much attension, and it could hurt innocent people, go on board and kill everyone was to risky, he didn't knew how many they where, but what he could do was to place some sticks of dynamite, and when they left, he could blow up the marine ship, he had always loved an explosive ending.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Jason saluted at Kayzen cheerfully, replying simply; "Yes sir! Im off to store some things, so let me know if you want yummy food!", before carefully balancing the colossal pig nosed pike, the large sack of fruit and veg, as well as the the barrle of rum carefully on his shoulders as he slowly sidestepped down the narrow entrance for bellow deck, and made his way to the kitchen painfully slowly, keeping an eye out for his newly bought ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Ti'ar's eye twitched involuntarily as the man ignored him. Ignored. Him. What the hell was happening here? "Oh, now you're going to ignore me?" Damn, did he wish he had grabbed his bag of chains before heading off to patrol. He ALSO wished that Gael hadn't decided to be such an asshole yesterday. He felt underneath his scarf, a snarl on his face. "Iris, would I get in trouble if I kicked the sh*t out of this guy?" While he did appreciate the man completely ignoring Iris as well, the blow to his own pride was big enough to cancel out the good aspects of this civilian's behavior. "Please for the love of whatever higher power there is, may I kick this man brainless?" Even though Ti'ar really didn't like Iris, he was aware of his 'boundaries'... that is, what the Marines 'said' were his boundaries. It's not like he couldn't cross them; he just didn't like to.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Red chuckled. "Oh that guy, huh? Well, I hope you showed him what's what..." She shook her head flicking some of his hair out of his eyes affectionately. "No, it's alright. I can manage pretty easily." She laughed, holding up a snowy, light limbed arm, marred only by a few faded burns and flexing it. "Hard to believe as that is..."

A rather beautiful looking woman clad in a dress with a rather plump dog at her side suddenly stepped forward and requested that they move aside. For some reason or other, Red felt like she and this woman ran in the same circles when it came to conduct. Her suave, seductive manner of speech, her body language and the confidence and self-centeredness that she radiated reminded Red of the way she, herself, acted whenever she needed something from someone else that she wouldn't be able to simply get for herself.
Simply cocking an eyebrow and smirking, the vermillion-haired thief stepped aside. "No problem, sweetheart. I'd hate to think that we were an obstacle to this handsome young fella..." She stooped to pat Donovan's head before straightening and looking back to Smatch. "So shall we head back then?"

But Red was promptly cut off.
She raised her eyebrows when a man with a rather extravagant scarf and hat used language that paid no compliment to his attire to tell Smatch to step aside. She admired Smatch's ignorance of the man- this young man clearly wasn't the boring, easily angered type that infested the Grand Line.
However the man's pride clearly wasn't going to let Smatch off so easily and when his anger escalated to verbal threats, Red wasn't prepared to be so civil.

Her icy blue eyes narrowed. "Hey, watch it, buddy. I don't know who you think you are but manners don't cost a penny." She looked him up and down. "And judging by that gaudy get-up of yours, you have more than enough Beli to afford some common courtesy."
She placed a hand on the hilt of her whip. "And don't get into a fight that you can't finish, honey. No one hurts one of my friends and gets away with it, unscathed..."

Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Smatch felt his hair brushed out of his eyes and liked it he saw a woman speak to him and Red, he didn't know who this woman was and found her rather intimidating, he didn't know why but there was some sort of aura about her which made him feel uncomfortable. Smatch then saw the dog and growled at him playfully like a child, he found the dog cute despite its height.

When he heard Red reply to the woman he realised he really did like Red as she wasn't just pretty but also kind and generous, he was upset she didn't want his help carrying her stuff even if it wasn't much or very heavy but when he saw her arms he noticed they were burns and he ran his hands over the burns gently, he felt sorry for her and didn't like that she had the burns as he thought maybe it was from something bad which happened in her childhood.

When he saw Red get angry as the man who bumped into him swore back at him Smacth smirked then realised what she was saying back to him. Smatch reached for his weapons on his forearms then once again realised they were on his jacket back on the ship.

"Shit" He whispered to himself before reaching into his pocket and grabbing his lighter, he then reached for his flask and once again realised that too was on his coat back at the ship. Smacth looked at the man then at Red, he saw her grab her weapon, then said to her, "As much as I'm up for another fight, I'm not up for one right now as after that last one, I was hit in the testicles really hard." Smatch then looked back at the man who bumped into him and he looked really pissed off at Red's reply. Smatch clenched both of his fists tight and got himself ready for another fight as he didn't want to see Red get hurt, but he figured she could look after herself since she could turn invisible.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:29 am

Oooh, looked like fight was coming right here.
Iris, naturally, had no intention at all to fight these people, fight could lead to bruises and actual wounds, and god knows she didn't want to risk those just because Pride couldn't control his temper.
Now that you mentioned it....
"Oh, you're asking me for my opinion?"
She looked at him with a fake surprise on her face, then went on to think about his proposition.
"I don't see why you shouldn't, my sweet, handsome Pride..."
She was playing with her hair and giving him a look that just dripped with sweetness, only because she knew it would aggravate him to no end that she could not and would not, ever, just give him an easy answer to anything without any seductiveness wrapped around it.
She gave Donovan a short look.
"I trust you won't have anything against me leaving Donovan in your care then, while I continue my patrol inside this establishment...."
With a smile that was half bonding, half as seductive as she was to anyone to the woman, she went on towards the tavern. In the door, she turned towards Ti'ar once more, as if she had forgotten something.
"Oh, but do remember what the captain told you..... And you..."
she looked back to the woman once more, and inspected her thouroughly. They seemed to be alike, and while Iris could not understand why anyone would want to be like her, she did feel a certain bond between them, like comraderie. After a short silence, she finally spoke up again.
"Nice outfit."
She winked, and finally entered the tavern.

Outside, Donovan turned his bright red eyes to Ti'ar. his mistress had left him in his care, he had understood that much. So he guessed this meant she approved of him playing with him?
He did so apreciate the situation he was currently in. As a small thanks for patting him so kindly, he gave the strange, but nice smelling man a small (and with the size of his tongue, that meant enormous) dog kiss on the cheek, then gladly trotted to Ti'ars side and sat down, looking up at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:08 am

Dammit, Iris was right. No matter how much he hated her and her opinions, she was right. Martello would wreck his shit if he destroyed something, and with all likelihood if he flew off the handle here, he'd destroy more than a few 'somethings'. A low, guttural growl emanated from his throat that seemed probably like it should've been coming from a really pissed off animal rather that a human. "Shut the hell up. I know exactly who I am, woman... it's just you who's clueless." Both of his hands were still holding onto something behind his scarf and attached to his neck. "Normally, woman, no one who pisses me off gets away unscathed. But, of course, I get to be on the job. How I hate getting ordered around..."

He laughed roughly before continuing, "Oh, and I'm positive you'd be able to seriously injure me. Come on, really? Let alone the fact that you're a woman, you're threatening me. I haven't gotten seriously injured in what... several months? While I'd love to try and see if you could deal any lasting damage, I'm apparently not allow to fight you... yet..." Oh god how he wished she was a pirate. Then he'd have a legitimate reason to get into a fight with her.

He looked down at Donovan, prepared to growl at the dog until he ran away. He was pissed, couldn't the dog-wolf-horse-thing realize that? After he saw the look Donovan was giving him, he just gave up. He grunted and crouched, patting Donovan on the head. "Oh." He finally was getting around to something else the woman had said. "Don't bring up what I'm wearing again, or I might get really pissed off... and you don't want that." He grinned. "Nobody wants that."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:41 am

As the lazy marine and his trusty parrot were flying aboard a cloud-shaped sheep, Enma was busy performing the longest yawn in the history of Lougetown, and maybe even the entire blue. "Smarty, can we go back? Nothing is... going... to.. ha..." And just like that, Enma began snoring. "WAKE UP!" The parrot shouted, throwing Enma back into consciousness. "WHAT WHAT?!" He shouted, irritated after getting woken up. "Look..." Smarty whispered and pointed down tot he ground with her wing.

Down on the ground, a large group of people, almost 50, were running around and shouting different sentences. "You hear that? The man said, join the greatest crew... they are pirates" Smarty noted. "Bushy, get down, we are going in" She ordered, and the sheep bleated in return. As the large flying sheep landed, the eyes of the crowd turned to watch the weird event.

"IT IS TIME TO MEET YOUR END PIRATES!" Smarty shouted and flew off of Bushy's back. She headed straight for the middle of the group, flying several meters above their heads so she could be heard. "You made a mistake in choosing this place for your gathering! You better scatter! for you are about to ace one of the strongest marines in the world!". She then pointed her wing towards Bushy. "Allow me to introduce you to ENMA ZEN!" She shouted. As the crowd turned their eyes towards the sheep, the only thing they could see was a man with no marine cloths who was lazily napping onto of the sheep.

The crowd began laughing in mockery as Enma snored during the silence. "What do you know... a hippy with a talking parrot is going to take us down... we better run" One of them said, making the others laugh even louder.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Kayzen looked at his pocket watch, [i]how long was Smatch going to stay here in Logue town, i better go and look for him, maybe I run to that beautifull lady as well[b] then Kayzen jumped out of the ship and ran up the street Jason had come from, he figured that that was a good place to start.
as he rounded a corner, he could smell the odor of smoke, Smatch had deffinantly been there, and then Kayzen ran as quickly as he could, he didn't want lose a captain in the first town they visited.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Red raised her eyebrows at the woman's compliment, not having expected that at all but smiled all the same, shrugging. "Thanks."

She looked back to Smatch, noticing that he was gently touching her arm. After looking a little more closely, Red quickly realised that he was stroking the areas where she had been burned. She met his eyes briefly and gave him a small flick of the head, silently telling him "I'll tell you later".
It felt odd to have someone actually feel concern for her but at the same time, rather nice.

Suddenly a rather animalistic sounding growl rippled out from the throat of the man followed by the words that served as the slicing blade on the threads of Red's patience.
She turned to him once more, glowering at him at first and then laughing loudly. "Alright, first off, honeycakes..." She put her hand on his shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "My name is Reiko Fujiwara...aka Red..." She gave him a poke in the chest. "Not "woman". Second off, you'd want to watch your mouth when it comes to talking about what a woman can or can't do. I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of women on the seas that could kick your sorry, sexist, over-dressed behind..." She smirked, nodding after Iris. "Your friend there and myself included. And thirdly, get over yourself. No one is immune to damage and I can confidently say that the only thing about you that I'd deem to be "indestructable" is your ego..."
Turning away from what she thought was merely a stuck-up stranger, Red reverted her attention to Smatch with a grin. "It's ok, baby. Put away the lighter. Kayzen, Jason and Daki-kun will probably be a little worried. Let's head back to the ship...did you take down the Jolly Roger before you left?"

Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Smatch smiled at Red he found it sweet how she stood up to this man who had bumped into him. Smatch didn't really care that he had bumped into him but it was nice to see someone standing up for him, Smatch could stand up for himself but just couldn't be bothered right now.

He liked how she called him baby and smiled at her, "Yeah I think we should go to the ship and see how everyone else is doing." replied Smatch as he put his lighter away glad he wouldn't have to try and use it, he knew this lighter would be pretty useless. Smatch looked into Red's eyes and felt them piercing into his soul, "Red I'm really glad I met you today, your an amazing woman, and no I didn't take down the flag but I figured that there are allot of pirate ships there one more won't make a difference." Smatch smiled at her then gripped her hand tightly, he liked her and couldn't wait to get back to the ship, he just wanted to have a nice crew meal with Red.

Smatch then said to Red, "So what's the story about these burns on your arms?" He looked at them then rubbed them with his other hand. He felt bad asking her about them but wanted to know more about her. Smatch looked up at the night sky and then back at Red, "Y-y-y-your, bloody stutter. Your eyes are beautiful and remind me of the b-b-b-beauty of the stars at night." Smatch moved closer to Red and rested his head on her shoulder, he just wanted to be close to Red but didn't know why. He felt ridiculous since Red was a little bit taller than him but ignored the fact and watched where they were going.

Daki was feeling tired and liked the woman who had climbed aboard the ship earlier he smiled remembering seeing her blink at him and began giggling a little on top of the ship until he saw some people looking at him. Daki stopped moving and hoped the people would continue on walking past.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Reiko Fujiwara, for once in her life, was almost completely speechless. For a brief moment, all she could do was look down into Smatch's glowing eyes and blink slowly, stunned and silent.
She finally forced herself to speak, a smile managing to find its way on to her crimson lips. "Amazing? No...I'm pretty despicable actually. But thank you for saying so..." Her tone softened and she let her fingers gently interlock with his. "You are true jewel among pirate captains, Smatch. You're a treasure, baby." She winked. "You're also way too much of a gentleman for this profession..."
She felt him drop his head to her shoulder and her smile curved softly once more.

Internally, she was slapping herself for being so soft and sappy in public. Some little voice inside her head was shouting:" What are you doing, you crazy b*tch!? You're just letting him fawn all over you with no gain from it and to top it all off, you're practically throwing yourself at him too!"
But Red could barely hear that little voice over the much louder voice sceaming: "How damn lucky am I to have finally met such a great guy who genuinely wants me on his crew and seems to actually interested in having me there for my skills and personality and not just for the chance of a quick f*ck every night or a trophy-wench to carry around on his arm?!"
Her romantic side had won this battle without a doubt.

She tilted her head a little, feeling a soft blush come to her cheeks at his words. This shocked her quite a bit as she hadn't blushed for a long time...then again, a man had never taken such time to compare her beauty to anything before.
"Your eyes are beautiful and remind me of the beauty of the stars at night" sounded much more poetic than "Nice ass, babe."
Red smiled softly, simply saying "Thank you, Captain" rather than making a cheeky, suave comment for once. She nuzzled his snowy locks playfully. "You're quite the handsome poet, aren't you?"

She looked ahead to the ship, giggling at the sight of Daki trying to freeze up in order to discourage human attention. The seaking was just as cute as his owner!
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Smatch didn't agree with Red's choice of words and smiled when she told him how he was a true jewel among pirate captains, he felt proud of himself then when she told him he was too much of a gentle man he replied to her, "I hope I'm not too much of one for you."

When Smatch looked up as the stars her saw Red's cheeks turn a rosy red colour just like her hair and said said, "The colour red really suits you even your cheeks look beautiful when your blushing." Smatch realised he was somehow combating his stutter and muttered very quietly to himself "yes" he found it such an accomplishment he couldn't keep it bottled up inside himself.

Feeling her close to him Smatch couldn't think of anywhere else in the world he'd rather be than beside Reiko Fujiwara, just saying the name in his head made his heartbeat increase as the only thing it made think about was the stunning beauty beside him, who had just told him that he was a handsome poet. Smatch raised his head feeling his cheeks go red again and feeling his nose bleed once more. Smatch stood up tall and strong as he could manage he tried to avoid making eye contact with her as he'd never been told he was poetic of even handsome before but it was such a nice compliment he didn't know what to do. Smatch wiped the blood away with his shirt as it was already blood stained and bit his lip. He had never felt whatever feeling it was deep within his stomach but he liked it and only seemed to have this feeling when he was around Red, and only Red, the moment was destroyed though when he saw Kayzen running towards him, Smatch then remembered his obligation as a pirate and captain was to make sure his whole crew was safe and well, he didn't want this special moment between Red and himself to end, but as long as he knew she would be aboard his ship he knew that his romantic feelings towards her never would have to end.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:27 am

Kayzen rounded a corner, and the first thing that met his eye was Smatch standing in the middle of the street with the girl from earlier, he ran over to them and said ready to depart Captain, is this beauty coming with us Smatch? then he waited for the lovely pare to reply, throught his mind a thought went, within we get to the next post, those two wil have become boyfriend and girlfriend, and after that there wil be a wedding, I bet 1000 beri on it, hope Jason is up to that bet then he looked at the pare again and waited for their reply
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Jason; Drop Dead Pirates' ship: Jason grinned to himself as he stared at his ingredients layed out on the work surface of the kitchen, admiring the vegatbles and the carefuly cut meat of the pig nosed pike. As the hulking chef plonked the unedible remains of the fish into a large pot, he heard some noise not too far off from the ship, to whch the cook looked puzzled for a moment as he speedily rushed back on deck to be welcomed by the view of his crew mates. "Hello Kayzen! Hello Mr. Captain Smatch! Hello Pretty Princess!", Jason greeted enthusiasticly as he waved like a mad man at Smatch, Kayzen and Red.

Ioric; Archangles' ship: "Im absolutely covered in filth!", the cyborg medic complained, as he carefully placed down the medical supplies in his clinic before pouing half of one of the barrles of disinfectant on himself. "Damn street was full of disgusting people, almost enough to make you want stop yourself pickpocketing them." Ioric muttered to himself, as he placed a fistful of coins along with his secret stash, which he had hidden from view with his colossal hands. "Hmmm I wonder if the rear admirals office is occupied at the moment?", he said to himself with a devilish gron as he began walking down the hall to said location.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:53 pm

"What a wingless angel, he is," thought Red to herself.
He was a perfectly blended combination of man that Red had, for a long time, thought to be mythical. Not only was he clearly strong, robust and hard-going, but he was also sweet, kind and so innocently unsure of himself at times.
Red had never met a young man who didn't seem to know how handsome he was. Her brow furrowed a little at that thought. Smatch was still a little nervous of her and still seemed a little awkward when it came to being flirtacious. She felt bad all of a sudden and wanted to put him at ease- to let him know that the feeling was mutual enough for him to be comfortable.

Red winked and shook her head before resting it back down atop his. "Nah, I don't think you're going to be too much of a gentleman for me. Or at least we'll see how much of a gentleman you really are in time..." Shesmirked and chuckled softly, noticing his little nosebleed and lifting a finger to wipe the blood from his upper lip. "Looks like red is quite a lovely colour on you too..."
She trailed that same finger down to his chin and gently tilted his chin upward so that their faces were level before asking him in a hushed whisper. "Would you like a little more red on you?"
Red pouted her own deep red lips for a moment, to emphasise the point and then slowly closed her eyes, moving her head to bring her lips closer to his.
Just close enough to give him a sweet, little ki-

Red suddenly pulled back when Kayzen appeared. Though part of her felt fit to punch through a wall with frustration, she smiled through gritted teeth and nodded to Kayzen. "Damn straight, I am. The name's Reiko Fujiwara...but you can call me Red, Kayzen, isn't it?"
She looked up at Jason when he came out to greet them and beamed, giggling at the towering cook. "And you can call me Red too, Jason, you sweetheart, you." She eagerly waved back at him, returning the enthusiasm to her new crewmate before letting her head fall back down atop Smatch's.

Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Smatch smiled being told, "Nah, I don't think you're going to be too much of a gentleman for me." He knew he was nice but didn't know how nice he was considering he had amassed a pretty large bounty from taking down a Marine ship and beating up a large number of Marines. When Smatch felt Red's finger rubbing away the blood from his nose it snapped him out of his thought and dragged him into a love struck reality he hoped existed, but knew did not.

As Red trailed her finger down to his chin and tilted his head up to her level and asked, "Would you like a little more red on you?" Smatch felt his body feel weak again and his head felt dizzy, he focused on Red to see her lips pouting and in his head alarms bells were going off screaming as he thought to himself this is not a drill, she actually wants to kiss me. He happily gave into heading in for the kiss and closed his own eye too, Smatch had never met anyone as special as Red made him feel and as he leant in for a kiss then a little bit more he was taken by surprise as he lost balance and slipped bumping into Red a little he stepped back on to his own two feet and smiled at Red saying, "Sorry about that."

He was almost there, he had nearly kissed her until Kayzen showed up, and he could feel disappointment in the pit of his heart, as it seemed every time something romantic happened his crew were going to get in the way. Smatch felt Red's head rest on his and put his arm around her accidently touching her bum as his hand found its way around hey body. Smatch said "sorry" for the inappropriate action then replied to Kayzen, "We won't be departing tonight Kayzen its so dark we won't be able to see anything, we'll leave tomorrow, when things are brighter and the weather is......j-just beautiful as Red." Smatch knew what he said was cheesy but it was too late to take it back now, he could feel his heart beating ever so quickly and hated putting his adrenaline to waste. Smatch saw Jason and waved to him smiling just like a child back at him. "Jason we'll be aboard in a second, can you start cooking us up one of your fantastic dishes, perhaps some more shrimp soup." Smatch remembered the 1st time he tried his shrimp soup and remembered how amazing it tasted, he smiled licking his lips a little then looked at Red.

Smatch knew he wasn't confident and could still feel how weak Red was making him feel but he didn't want this near romantic moment to end for them just because his crew had started talking to him. He gently removed himself from under Red's head and placed his hand under Red's chin then looked her in the eye and said,

"So far in this world everything I've encountered has had no effect upon me like you have since our first few words were spoken, you've made me feel weak and vulnerable and even self concious, but I'm not about to let my crew or anyone else stop me from the most romantic experience I've ever had in my life so far."

Smatch gazed into Red's beautiful eyes and placed a hand around her back feeling over come with confidence which he had wished came at an earlier date, he dipped her and then leant in to kiss her tenderly easily holding her weight in his one arm and finding his other arm hanging around awkwardly unsure of what to do with it he wrapped it around Red and pulled her closer, he lifted her back up to her feet and and then looked up at her through puppy dog eyes, biting his lip with rosy red cheeks feeling a little foolish.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:01 am

he heard what the captain said, and then he replyed I suggest that someone stays on the ship and guard it, am I apoint myself to that post, but first let's eat, and after the meal I have a suprise to everyone to celebrate that we got our selfs a navigator, and don't give me that look as you don't know what I am talking about, I am not stupid you know, but anyway, how is it going with the food Jason? then he waited for their cook to reply.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:31 am

Donovan didn't know why his new friends were leaving already, and looked after them with huge red puppy eyes. It wasn't half as cutely touching as it should have been, coming from him.
But as the other nice man patted him, he wagged his tail again, though still a bit halfheartedly. He wondered where the mistress had went. Then he remembered she had gone into the tavern, and that he was to play with this fine gentleman until she returned.
He wagged his tail harder, and every time it hit the ground a loud thumping sound was heard, almost like a drum....
He wondered what the nice man with the funny scarf would do next. In fact, that scarf did look very, very funny. The mistress had never worn anything like it. Curiously, the huge dog sniffed the rainbow coloured monstrosity.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Red blinked and giggled a little when Smatch almost fell back into her, giving him a little squeeze on the shoulder to steady him. "Watch yourself, Captain," she purred.
Her scarlet eyebrows shot up into her equally thick, red fringe at the feeling of his hand gliding across her backside. However it wasn't the fact that he had accidently touched her there that surprised her, it was the fact that he had gone on and apologized for it rather than simply giving her a sly pinch on the ass like most men would normally do.
Again, her sweet young captain had proved himself a gentleman and Red couldn't help but give a smile when he compared her beauty to the weather. "Thanks," she said in a low, quiet voice as she rested her head upon his. "You really know how to make a girl feel wanted." Red added with a chuckle. "Even girls who are already "wanted" by the marines, like me."

But Smatch's next actions truly took her by surprise. Red froze as he suddenly tugged her to his level and though her ears drank in every single drop of his words, she was still in complete and utter disbelief of what he had to say.
He really...really liked her, didn't he? This wasn't an act. This wasn't pretend. This was real.
For a moment, Red felt as if something that had been long-dormant inside of her had finally woken up and come to life. She felt a warmth in her chest as she looked down at him and her blue eyes widened further when he placed his lips upon hers in a tender kiss.

She didn't kiss back at first, too surprised by his boldness.
When he drew back bashfully, Red took a moment to breathe and to look him up and down...
...then she slowly smiled, her lips, a ruby cupid's bow.
Red took a step back towards him, wrapping one arm around his neck and cupping one of his flushed cheeks in her hand. "I don't think I could ever respond to that, in words as beautiful as yours. So let me show you how I feel with my actions..." She gave a soft chuckle, lifting his face to hers once more. "Come here, cutie..."

And with that, she closed the gap between them, kissing him delicately, pulling her body close to his and lightly fingering loose tendrils of his hair as her lips worked upon his.
Back to top Go down
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Smatch noticed that Red didn't seem to mind him accidently touching her bum and smiled. When she told him that he knew how to make a girl feel wanted he let his hair fall down over his eyes feeling embarrassed a little. He could tell that Red found what he said sweet from the look in her eyes and when his lips made contact with hers he felt more confident around her and hoped it would last.

When he let her go he felt his confidence fade away, he could see Kayzen and Jason still looking towards them and felt a little embarrassed that his crew were still looking at them both, he turned to Red who was looking him up and down and when his eyes made contact with her the words he was going to say to her slipped from his mind as she wrapped an arm around his neck and her gentle hand touched his cheek, as she said, "Come here cutie..." Smatch's cheeks grew red as she closed the gap between his and her lips, he felt her curvaceous body against his along with her hand fiddling with his hair. He hand fiddling with his hair felt nice but what shocked him most was when he felt a little tongue slip in. He was surprised and didn't know how to react so continued the kiss.

Smatch's brain then began working again normally and he remembered there was one important thing he had forgotten to mention to Red and he thought that Jason and Kayzen had probably forgotten about. Smatch had completely forgotten about it too until just now, he only hoped Daki hadn't forgotten and knew he had to tell Red. Smatch didn't want to but kne it was important he did, he pulled away from Red's lovely lips and looked her in the eye then said, to her, "I have something important to tell you."

Smatch grabbed Red's hand and led her towards the ship whilst grabbing Kayzen's shoulder and pulling him back to the ship too. Smatch climbed aboard the Death Angel helping Red up the rope ladder and waiting for Kayzen to climb aboard then he rolled up the ladder and looked around, he knew this was strange to be acting so differently after such a romantic kiss with Red but this was important. Smatch walked close to Red and said quietly, "We're going to have to be careful in this town and keep someone aboard the ship at all times because there's something I've just remembered, we have a hostage aboard this ship." Smatch ran his hands through his hair wondering if his hostage had escaped or even tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)   Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Drop Dead Pirates: Chapter 2 Drop Dead Arrival, a death in Logue town? (Closed to Drop Dead Pirates Open to ArchAngels)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next