One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 am

Kyren looked down at Wolfheart who had woken up and was next to Uta and said "Don't worry it'll be fine, we'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:40 am

''okay lets go then'' CId said smiling while he put his goggles on,with a twist with his fingers he made the propellors spin, and the ship began to take of,''hold on tight everyone'' Cid said as the ship started to fly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:01 am

Kyren was excited as the ship took off from the ground. "Cid I'm jealous you get to fly this thing on a daily basis and I'm guessing Devil Fruit powers make this possible?" Kyren enjoyed this new experience.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:05 am

''it is possible without my devilfruit, but using my devilfruit powers its a lot easier to make these machines'' Cid said as he created a propeller out of nothing on his hand, ''my power is to create propellors and to manipulate them at will''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:09 am

Kyren listened impressed with his skills and smiled when he saw the propeller come from his hand. "You'd feel right at home around my crew as the majority of them are devil fruit users too. I don't have one and neither does Ken that I'm aware of so far, but Wolfheart is actually a young boy with the wolf devil fruit and Uta has a breaking devil fruit power as he broke the stall down which Wolfheart was being held in."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:12 am

Cid itched his chin 'Actually I am quite a busy man, and I do have my monthly cargo trip for the marines, and ofcourse there is William and the GrandLine youngsters which I am allied too, but you guys look like fun to be with, but I can't promise to be there always'' cid said while in thoughts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:19 am

"So.......you'll join my pirate crew?" Kyren asked eagerly the yes which he hoped would come from Cid's mouth. Then he though about something and said something else "So you work for the Marines too which could come in handy for us as you could let us know if any Marines are heading our direction while your out on a job for them, although you'd have to be careful they didn't realise you were a member of our crew otherwise they could capture you." Kyren liked the idea of having Cid in his crew. Kyren then asked another question "So what improvements do you think you could make to my ship then apart from a landing strip for this amazing airship. Mines the one down their with a skull made out of clockwork cogs" Kyren pointed to it and awaited Cid's reply thinking he could really work wonders on his ship.

Last edited by Antler on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Wolfheart was panting when he was chasing the flying machine when it went above the town he watched it running around the rooftops he kept up with outstopping and he wasnt gonna because chasing the flymachine was fun and he didnt know what it was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Of course Wolfheart wasn't alone. Uta used his powers to mess with the air around him, breaking his scent. He secretly followed the wolf wherever he went because of the promise he made to his captain."Don't worry kid," he though to himself, "they'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Kyren could see the wolf below following him and could see Uta following behind, he called out to Uta "Feed him the apple Ken gave you!" Kyren loved flying high in the sky on this air ship, it was fun. Watching Uta use his sneaking skills was also interesting, he understood his devil fruit watching him use it to break things then sneak through them.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:12 am

Cid nodded'' Its good to have some company, as long as ure fine with me being gone sometimes'' Cid said, being excidted about joining a new crew'' and maybe I can let the ship fly'' Cid said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 am

Kyren put his hand on Cid's shoulder and said "Welcome to the crew Cid, it'll be a pleasure having you aboard." Kyren looked at the rest of his crew and smiled. "How about you drop us off by our ship we all go for something to eat then we can gather on the Time Goes and we begin our voyage to fulfil all of our dreams?" Kyren was excited to begin this voyage but thought best begin this adventure they where about to embark upon on a full stomach. Looking down at Uta following Wolfheart made him realise straight away this crew was going to be one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 am

Cid nodded as he steered the ship towards where the new crews ship would be, he landed the airship just next to the big boat,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 am

Kyren hopped off calling "Wolfheart!!" When Uta and Wolfheart where closer Kyren said "We now have a new crew member, Cid, he's going to our shipwright and he has the creator of this amazing air ship." Kyren then began walking back into town looking for a restaurant where his newly formed crew could get something to eat. Kyren was looking forward to setting sail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:26 pm

wolfheart pinned down kyren and started licking his face in joy he wanted to show kyren he loved him after a few minutes he then layed down next to him waiting for him to get up he was panting because of how much he had done today he was tired. he waited paitently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Kyren was happy to have Wolfheart licking him. Kyren then sat up and began ruffling Wolfheart's fur and then pointed to Cid and said "This is our new crew member, Cid. Cid this is Wolfheart." Kyren Stood up remembering he had food on his ship. "Instead of going into town and paying for a meal, why don't we just climb aboard the Time Goes and eat what I've already got in the fridge." Kyren climbed up the anchor chain and then released a rope ladder for his crew to climb up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:48 pm

wolfheart sat lying down next to the ship because he couldnt jump high enough to get on and he couldnt use the ladder and when he changed into human form and when he tried to climb onto the ladder and fell from it because he had never used a ladder. so he went back into wolf form and just waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Kyren noticed Wolfheart couldn't climb up the ladder and jumped down to help him up. Kyren grabbed Wolfheart and put him on his back then climbed up with him. Once back on board again Kyren put Wolfheart back down and went to the kitchen and poured a bowl of water for Wolfheart followed by 5 cups of beer which he handed out among his crew mates. He then rushed back and threw a steak to Wolfheart and then decided since he could barley cook he would offer everyone else apples. Kyren knew this wasn't the best combination but offered anyone else the chance to cook. Kyren stood on the main deck with his foot on a barrel then said "Right, be fore we set sail I think we should all go round and say name our goals, our dreams." Kyren drank some beer then awaited to hear the first goal.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 pm

"If no one minds, I will begin. My name is Uta Ichiho, 9th head of the Ichiho style school of kenjutsu. I am also a devil fruit user. I ate the Discord-Discord fruit. As most of you have already seen, I can basically use my power to make anything, excluding living creatures, break apart. My goal is quite simply, to become stronger. I have joined this crew as a musician. Thank you for having me here. With that said, Uta took a bite out of his apple.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 pm

"im next" ken said "my names ken kokuou, scourge of blades. unlike uta or cid i didnt eat a fevil fruit, instead i fight with my swords and my 'anti sword style. even though its a bit strange swords are used for the majority of the techniuqes and gives me an extreme advantage over swordsmen. i've joined as a swordsman and hope to become best swordsman in the world. hope i can help you guys out as much as i can."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Cassy streeetched like a cat, her butt in the air a bit. "Nya nyaaaa what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Kyren looked at Cassy with a great bit smile on his face, then he snapped out of it when she asked what's going on. "We're all naming what our goals are.......but you don't seem to have any goals or dreams in life." Kyren drank some more of his beer then smiled at Cassy staring at her butt in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:52 pm

wolfheart took the steak and fresh water but was still hungry after he had finished eating and he found where the meat was being stored after taking out two more steaks he came back and sat in the corner slowly eating his new bloody steaks as he watched the rest of the group with slit eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Kyren noticed Wolfheart sneak off and come back with 2 more steaks and smiled he thought nothing of it because he thought to himself we don't just have a pet, we have a hunter and tracker with his nose Wolfheart could sniff out people and food for us. Kyren ate some of his apple and then raised his beer "To Wolfheart out pet and tracker, who just wants to live life."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Cid Smiled, the man certainly had found some nice company, ''ah well its my turn now isn't it'' cid said and began talking ''Well most people call me Cid I am an engineer and mechanic, well I don't have too much goals in life except for seeing lots of nice places and learning about nice ships and blueprints for any ships or creations, I love to build ships and other things, I also enjoy good stories and food'' cid continued as he started eating the apple Kyren just offered him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next