One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:48 pm

wolfheart drank some of the freshwater and found it more tasty and refreshing than the salt water he then ran off and he hid in an alley and changed into a human he then started stumbling off and onto the beach looking for a nice place in the forest to get too and to see if there was a forest he then was stumbling down then the beach he didnt trust any human but he trusted kyren a little but he wasnt sure why he was being so nice.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Kyren saw Wolfheart drink the water and smiled, he saw Wolfheart run away, Kyren wasn't stupid and had seen the blonde man next to him watching him treating Wolfheart earlier. As an apple rolled towards where Wolfheart had been, Kyren turned to see another man walking past who had apples with him. Kyren picked up the apple. Kyren saw the man walk to a close by place to eat. Kyren was wondering where Wolfheart had run off to but decided it was his choice to return. Kyren stood up and approached the man who'd thrown the apple bringing with him the barrel of water and the bowl. Kyren sat next the man and handed him back his apple and said "You dropped it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:18 pm

wolfheart headed into the forest and battled and killed a few deers and while in human form started to tear into them he then curled up in wolf form and started to sleep he was free and he was happy about it. wolfheart didnt notice some figures going around him he just thought some rustling was dear.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm

stopping ken replied "nah, it was for the wolf. names ken, ken kuokuo." smiling he quickly placed his apples back into his small boat and turned back to the kind man. holding out his hand he asked "whats yours?:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Kyren smiled when Ken introduced himself Kyren shook his hand and replied "Kyren, my names Kyren and that's a pretty nice boat you got there." Kyren thought to himself about where Wolfheart might be but he wasn't going to force him to join, Kyren liked Ken as he seemed friendly. Ken had a good strong handshake and that's just one of the things he liked about him.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:31 pm

"thanks kryen" ken replied with a grin. looking over the ships around the dock he asked "which ones yours?" the man was obviouslly kind of heart, he was starting to remind him of dusty from way back when.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:39 pm

"Mines the one with the flag which has a skull made of cogs. It cost me a bloody fortune too, but it was worth it." Kyren could see the blonde haired man still standing by where he was stood before and then said to Ken with a smile "So how you like to join my crew? I could use a swordsman" Kyren could tell he was trying to strike up a conversation otherwise he wouldn't have thrown the apple over for Wolfheart.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Cid was in the shipyard he was asked to show his ways of building ships to the local crew, to show them what he made Cid used his small flying boat, with enough seats for around 4 people. he activated the propellors with his devilfruit power and he went off flying around the island,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:46 pm

wolfheart woke up about 15minutes after he fell asleep because of alot of noise and he started howling because he had been recaptured he was placed in a stall next to the one he was originally put in on this island he tried snapping at the capture who after a few moments of him snapping put a collar on him off seastone too stop him transforming but it was a bit too tight and was making it hard for him to breath he then had a muzzle put on him making it even harder to breath so he was panting and taking shallow breathes and was really tired. as the guy who just captured him shouted "ANYONE NEED OR WANT A PET WE HAVE BIRDS, CATS, FISH AND EVEN WOLVES"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:49 pm

suprised at kyrens question ken thought it over for a few seconds and answered, "you've got yourself a swordsman on your crew in that case." starting to walk over to the ship he smiled and looked back to kyren, asking "you coming?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:49 pm

A scantily dressed girl with the ears and tail of a cat bounded around on all fours. She was curvy, with semi-long black hair. She was constantly going "Nyaaa"
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Uta stood watching the other two. The man called Ken obviously had good intentions. Standing there, he admired the newfound bond between the two men. "honestly," he thought to himself, "if everyone were like those two i'd be out of a job." His only concern at the moment was the whereabouts of the wolf. He waited a little longer to admire their ships. A he saw a small flying boat in the corner of his eye but payed no mind to it. He turned around and began to walk back to town and heard a man shouting something. When he saw the wolf, he immediately recognized it. He began to walk toward the stall but not to the front. He slipped to the back entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Kyren was happy that Ken accepted the position and couldn't stop smiling, he could see Ken was ready to go but Kyren wasn't as he was still wondering about Wolfheart. "Not yet, there's something I have to check on." Kyren could hear someone shouting about all the pets they had, he remembered what the blonde man who'd been watching all this time told him. "Ken come with me." Kyren rushed over to where the voice was coming from. He had an idea of what was going on but hoped it wasn't what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:58 pm

While Cid was still in the air he thought it be a good idea, to scout around the island, maybe he could find a place to take a drink after he was done with work, he acelerated and flew just above the island, people looking strangely at him, and the flying sloop,
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:01 pm

From the back, Uta saw Kyren coming over to the stall. Though there were a few birds on display in the front, all of the larger beasts were kept in the back including the wolf. Uta placed his hand on the stall. Rebellion. The stall suddenly split apart and fell to either the left or the right leaving his wares in full display. The pet salesman stood there motionless but quickly shook off the shock when the Surgeon-looking man approached him. "NEED OR WANT A PET? WE HAVE BIRDS, CATS, FISH AND EVEN WOLVES"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:07 pm

with a grave look on his face ken followed his new captain not sure what was happining. while he followed after kyren his hand floated around his katana as he had a grave feeling in his gut. looking up into the sky he thought he saw a flying ship but quickly dashed the thought as he wasnt sure thier was a devilfruit that could do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Kyren saw the stall fall apart and behind it the blonde haired man. Kyren pushed the man calling out aside and dug through the rubble of the stall to get to Wolfheart. Kyren saw Wolfheart struggling to breath in cage, he ordered the man who was selling him to give him the key, the man refused until Kyren grabbed him by the neck. Kyren took the key and unlocked the cage then removed the muzzle and seastone collar. Kyren freed Wolfheart then focused on the blonde man. "You came to save him didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:20 pm

"Nyaaaaa? What's going on here?" The cat-girl tapped Kyren's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 pm

wolfheart climbed out of the cage and rubbed his head on kyrens and jumped up onto his hindlegs and pushed him over as he licked him on the face in a nice way but he Saw A women he could hear making cat noises and got of kyren and started sniffing the cat-girl because he didnt know her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Kyren liked the fact that Wolfheart licked his face it showed that he trusted him but when he was tapped on the shoulder and asked a question Kyren stood and saw a woman dressed in little clothing with cat ears and tail. Kyren felt speechless and his eyes widened. Kyren liked what he saw and said "Hi I'm Kyren and you....are very pretty." Kyren offered her his hand before asking almost immediately "How do you fancy joining my pirate crew?"

Last edited by Antler on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Uta looked at Kyren, then at the girl, then back at Kyren. "I knew that you would have come over, regardless of whether or not I helped." He looked at the seller and pointed his index and middle finger at him."Begone." Uta then turned his attention to the other animals in the cages. "Be free." Rebellion he said, touching each cage with his hands, causing them to break open. "I don't recall telling you my name yet. I am Uta and I see that now I can fully assume that your love for the wolf runs deep."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:32 pm

"What's a pirate? Is there fish involved?" The cat-girl responded. "By the way mister, what's your name?" she was getting fidgety as cat generally don't like to be sniffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Kyren looked at Uta and smiled he said "I saw you following me earlier and I only helped him because I'm a doctor and its my duty to help people although what you told me before about hurting the wolf when I leave was right. I want to take him with me. Would you care to join us?" Kyren turned back to the cat woman smiling and replied "Of course theres fish lots of them, and my name is Kyren what's yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:38 pm

wolfheart jumped on the cat-girl but he started to lick her face because she didnt seem dangerous. he then got of her a few moments late. he then walked off to eat some fruit from a stall he stole from he then climbed upon the rooftops so he wounded stop the coversation between the two he then changed to human form and layed down and tried to get some actual sleep.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 pm

"Nyaaaa! My name's Cassandra. Cassy~! So do I just follow you?" Cassy replied to Kyren. The face-grooming(licking) felt pleasant to her so she felt at ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)    Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 1: Finding Nakama (This thread is now CLOSED)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next