One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty Hunters, UNITE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:15 am

Ok, here's the deal: After Talhar's sudden but not so surprising leave, my bounty hunter was left with no one to hunt. And so, since I don't feel like losing probably my favorite char out of all of my chars, I want to RP, and bad!

So right now I need something to hunt, and since I can't seem to find any PC crews who want to be hunted (Except for some REALLY powerful ones who I can't handle) I am turning my attention to NPCs.

Why am I writing SO MUCH? Because RP is a team sport, and I need someone to roll with me. Anyway, I need a crew-less bounty hunter/s who want to hunt some NPCs for the fun of it. I don;t really want to think of a plot or create a thread so if anyone here wants to do so you are welcomed to. This is supposed to be a one time deal but if all goes well, we could make it official (no captain slots left but a group of mercenaries doesn't really need a captain, just money).

ANYONE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Until Zero is accepted into Ken's crew. I guess I can use him. Make the thread and he'll do it.

Zero "Bull Legs"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Uhmmm he is not a bounty hunter
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:19 am

We'll was o _o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:57 am

Would cyan chenko work?
want some powerful firepower and a nice ship. she is a mechanic also.
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t2972-cyan-chenko?highlight=cyan
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:42 am

Again, she is not a bounty hunter so she won't work. I want to hunt down some pirate NPCs for their bounty, and only bounty hunters qualify for this job.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:57 pm

While she's not a bounty hunter, Nathan could still offer you her help, as an informant or a support in battle, though she'd most likely prefer the first. She has a soft spot for bounty hunters, her father being one and all...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Well I can take both Vala's char and your char since I like them both, but that won't cover the very much needed bounty hunter slot. So I'm still looking for bounty hunters before I start picking up non-bounty hunter chars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:55 am

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 am

Ok, this is what I had in mind: A simple NPC hunt. We each come up with a few NPCs for the other to fight against since you can't play both sides of the battle. Now that I have a bounty hunter, anyone can join. But, I don't really want to open this thread so if anyone else wants to, by all means go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunters, UNITE!   Bounty Hunters, UNITE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunters, UNITE!
Page 1 of 1