One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orphans Unite!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
naneun1

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Okay, so I made a character and part of her history says that:
1. she ran from an orphanage with a bunch of friends
2. they were freelancers and took up random jobs (from assassination or catching criminals to drawing or inventing mechanics to just opening food stands or writing books) to earn money
3. some were wanted by marines, so four years after they left the orphanage, the group was attacked by marines
4. the group split up, making a promise to become a notorious pirate or prominent marine and meet each other in the future to see which member of the group managed to become the most well-known or strongest
5. All the orphans who ran away got a tattoo together to show their... bond(?)... yea (tattoos were at different places and designs were completely different except a small black wing at the bottom right
6. Read my char's history for more detail?

I thought it would be nice if several people here had a character part of the... orphan runaways, so if we happen to be in the same rp, they we could do more with the story line and etc.

Anybody interested?? No age, gender, etc. restrictions...

1. https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3343-jayu-the-joker
2. https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3350-william-sunblazer
3. https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3365-sana-aurora

Last edited by naneun1 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 pm

im interested
could i use an old char or would i need to make a new char
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:38 pm

I'd possibly be interested, but don't really hav anyone who ran away from an orphanage. Many orphans, no orphanages...
Back to top Go down

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm

actually ignore my first post im already working on a new char so if im aloud i will join ophans unite.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:59 pm

^ YAY! okay!

Gorefish - if you want to join, you can just make new char ;D haha
Back to top Go down

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:09 pm

hey naneun do you mind if i copy a small part of your chars history

Spoiler:

i will be modifing it
but do you mind if i use this as a basic frame on my chars history
Back to top Go down
naneun1

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Go ahead :]
Back to top Go down

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:16 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:05 am

Back to top Go down
Brynne Sanpeter

Brynne Sanpeter

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm interested in joining, but I haven't made the character yet. I'll post the link to her page when it's done Smile
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:25 am

Now that I think about it, I might have a npc who's been in an orphanage. He doesn't have a sheet yet... But... No, you don't want him. Like, reall, you don't. He's just such an antagonist, it's crazy.
Back to top Go down

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:46 pm

can i join ive been approved?
Back to top Go down
naneun1

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:56 pm

valawsedit - of course! :] added you to list!
Brynne Sanpeter - alright!
gorefish - ohhh LOL that's okay xD but an antagonist would make the thing interesting as an old friend who's gone bad haha
Back to top Go down

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:03 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
Brynne Sanpeter

Brynne Sanpeter

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
naneun1

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:29 pm

^ YAY! looks good! added to list~
Back to top Go down

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:08 am

how many more slots need to be filled?
Back to top Go down
naneun1

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:09 am

It doesn't matter. First, we'll just rp separately and then we can meet one by one later in the future :]
Back to top Go down

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:21 pm

whats happening with this???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orphans Unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Unite!   Orphans Unite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphans Unite!
Page 1 of 1