One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Saki smiled at her crew, they were currently at the deck of Andromeda II, after two days from that fight with the marines, they were setting sail to the grandline, it was finally going to be their adventure. Saki was excited, no excited was an understatement. She was basically jumping, skipping and grinning all day long like an idiot, but she didn't care. She was happy and couldn't wait for the new adventures to start. Finally the Milky Way Pirates were back. Even if they weren't the same as before, maybe Saki knew now how to handle a crew better than before, after all experience makes the master.

Alice glared at Iah who was currently using his life return abilities to scratch his back, because it was 'itchy'. "I have such an idiot monkey for a brother.." she muttered under her breath and sighed. She would never understand Iah completely, after all he was too silly sometimes, and others he was too serious. It was actually scary and Alice was beginning to think that he was bipolar or something like that.

In the meanwhile Iah was grinning like an idiot, just like Saki, and enjoying his claws scratching his back. He had gotten sunburn some days ago and now his back didn't hurt at all but it was itchy, so he had the fantastic idea of using his life return abilities to scratch it, it was actually a good idea but it was silly, almost too silly.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Vihn sighed, sitting on the deck of the ship, where he had slept for the past too days. He didn't feel like he knew anyone well enough to ask where his room was. Plus, being able to sleep on deck was much better then being crammed in with livestock and cargo, like he was when he ship jumped. Vihn was a little happy, however, to find that he wasn't just a chore boy, as no one had asked him to do anything in the last two days. In fact, no one talked to him the at all. The only thing he had even said in the past two days was a sarcastic comment on something someone had said. A burst of seawater then splashed onto Vihn's face as the Andromeda hit a rather large wave, and he spat the water out and shook the water out of his hair.

"Damn ocean" Vihn muttered to himself and he dried himself with his hands
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Andromeda II
Suddenly, Grudge the fishman guitarist burst up on deck from the stairs that led below and started plaingy a rapidly played rift as he slid across the deck and screamed out; "Heeeeeelllllllooooo Milky Way Pirates! Rrrrrrrready to rock!?", before getting up on his feet and while still playing a rift and then said arrogantly; "Pretty good huh? Been practising for the next concert at, uh, wait where are we going again?"

B.H.A. Ship
On a small rickety and sodily built ship which looked like it was a random collection of planks held together by glue and spit, an extremely tall person was asleep at the helm. In fact, he was nine foot tall, a height which is fairly ridiculous but not as ridculous as extremely long thin limbs that were greatly of his height, though some how his apperance was weighted a little more with his thin gloomish and bony face and mattered long greasy dark brown hair. He wore a ridiculously large baggy orange coat with deep pockets, it's collar reaching right up to his chin and it's sleeves being even longer than his arms, while the coat itself stopped just a few inches above his ankles. Due to his coat, his only other visible clothing was a pair of rather ordinary looking buissness shoe and a small visible part of his black pinstriped trousers. His eyes flickered open for a moment, revealing an exhausted and vacant stares. "Huh, looks like I still haven't hit shore yet. Man, sailing is such a hassel.", the man said in a voice that sounded as if each sylable needed a huge amount of effort to be said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Saki grimaced as Grudge made his appearance, No, not this again she thought while going to sulk in a corner, but before she could reach she noticed the guy she had asked to join the other day, the one she still didn't know the name of, terrible captain she was, right? She sighed and walked up to him. She didn't want him to be alone, so she'd try to be friendly with him, maybe he turned out to be an awesome guy?? He did seem strong from the marine battle, yes he obviously wasn't in their level but still seemed to have potential, something all the Milky Way Pirates should have.

"Hello, I just realized that I don't know your name. I'm sorry for not asking before...I totally forgot hehe" she said truthfully, in those two days she had been really busy thinking about what to do next, she had decided to head to the grand line. They had already entered it and were heading to the next island. Then Saki planned to go to Water 7 so they'd fix the Andromeda II and make some upgrades in it. She hadn't had the time to ask anyone about anything. Not even Alice who was the one who brought her diner for her.

In the meanwhile Alice had burned Iah's hair and glared at Grudge. "Don't you even think about it" she threatened looking really scary, although even she doubted that it'd actually affect Grudge who seemed to have major ego problems. Alice hadn't had the opportunity to interact much with Grudge in those two days they had spend sailing in the Andromeda II, much to Alice's enjoyment. She preferred helping out Saki and Iah, she liked helping Iah cook and then send the food to Saki who had been basically locked away on her office trying to plan things out. Alice was rather happy with the plan she thought up, she had never gotten to the grand line, when she left the blizzard pirates they hadn't entered the grand line yet.

Talking about the Blizzard pirates Alice really missed Roko, the captain, his loudness and how strangely direct he was, it was one of his good points though. He was also really nice. She also missed Cameron a little, not that much anymore because she knew that it was for the best, they didn't know each other that well anyway, and he probably has forgotten about her. So she will do the same. She smiled sadly at the ocean, remembering her first 'heart-to-heart' talk with Cameron, now that she thought about it it was also the first time she had talked to him. She liked his cooking, and how he was rather rude to everyone but her. She also liked the way he was with her.. so kind and nice.

Iah frowned at his burnt hair, that little girl was paying for ruining his perfect hair! Yes, Iah was the type of guys that really cared for his hair, after all he had to impress the ladies and gentlemen! "Alice you little-" he was about to continue but he noticed the way his sister was staring at the ocean. She was sad, and he knew it, the worst thing was that Iah couldn't do anything about it. She missed her friends, the ones she had left so she could be with him, because he didn't want to be in that crew, he was selfish and for that reason he left Alice choose the Milky Way Pirates, because he didn't want to steal her away from Saki too, besides Saki looked like a wonderful person, both inside and outside.

He sighed and stared at Grudge. "What songs do you know? I have an amazing singing voice" he said with a grin, he actually was a good singer, but when he tried hard.. it turned out horrible. Not like he was going to admit it, no he would never let something like that affect his ego, which was also really big *cough*althoughnotasbigasGrudge's*cough*. "We should totally do a duet, Grudge. Oh I never introduced myself, I'm Iah Heart, Alice's older brother" he said with a big grin. He was totally proud of his little sister, not like she'd let him call her that though.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 pm

The sharp whistling of a boiling cattle was heard from a small boat that rested on the sandy shore. As it did, a brown-haired man wearing a black leather jacket removed it from it's stand over the small gas-powered flame and emptied it's content into a coffee mug. The man wasn't too tall, and his hair looked like he just woke up. He sighed as he gulped down the black content of his mug, opening his morning with a shot of caffeine, the last one that he could afford.

"Gooooooooooooooooooood morning y'all!" A texan voice called from a small Den den Mushi that rested on the boat. "This is Big Teddy D and you're listening to Hunting Season! Your number 1 source for bounty movement around the great blues!" The voice called. The man set down next to the Den den Mushi, cranking it's volume up so he would hear it better. Hunting Season was a government-sponsored broadcast that helped Bounty Hunters track down pirates, and Jake planned his entire schedule according to it. He needed another catch badly, his supplies were about to run out and he barely had any money left from his last catch about a month ago. And so he listened as Teddy D announced the pirate crews that surrounded the area, with Jake listening to every word with hope.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Andromeda II
Grudge looked quite starteled when Alice threatened him, suprised anyone would actually even hint to hatred of his music, to which he realised how much of the pirate world he had been since he was away from the crew. It didn't last long though as Iah seemed to understand his musical genius and rock awesomeness. "Dude, your talking to Grudge Blakheart! If it's rock or roll or even both I can sing it an play it!", he replied with a huge grin and then arrogantly told Iah after he suggested a duet; "Sure thing little man, not sure if ya ready to withstand my sheer rockabillity on stage but a duet with a fan is always fun."

B.H.A. Ship
As the lanky bounty hunter snored at the wheel, his boat suddenly stopped with a thud, to which he looked up exhausted. After rubbing his eyes a few times he realised his boat had already went half way up the shore of the island, to which he clumsily toosed the anchor onto the pebble covered beach and stared at a rather cheerfully decorated sign that said; "Welcome to Llannynlle! The most modest village in the world!". Stan groaned as he stroded past it, hunching over with his arms dangling down in front of him before murmering; "Not bloomi'n modest then. Daft buggers. Hope they have the best bed's in the world though."

Llannynlle Town
In a rather dark alleyway, four criminals gathered around a black den den mushi, which was also broadcasting the bounty hunting network. ".............. and folks near Llannynlee better watch their back and keep there peepers peeled since them no good varmit's, the Barbed Skull Gang is apparently causing a ruckus! Though keep in mind their collected bounty is a nice sum of 100,000,030 berri!", the announcer warned as the criminals chuckled at him. Afterall, they were the Barbed Skull Gang. Although they ally was dark enough to obscure them all easily, their leader's height and width was fairly easy to tell, as he took up most of the alleyway himself. "Looks like we might run into some fun later on. It's always nice to have someone else lead opponents to us, plus we get to make a mess of this place, which is always a nice bonus.", he chuckled, with the other three joining in. He got up and gestured his gang members to follow him as he headed out of the allyway.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Back in his small boat, Jake almost spat out his drink after hearing the last sentence of Teddy D. It took one look at a sign that was positioned nearby to realize he was docked at Llannynlle Town, the same place in which a group of pirates, with a total bounty of over 100 million bellies were at. This bounty was huge! It would take care of Jake's needs for months if not years! But his excitement was toned down by his professionalism: A crew with such a bounty must be relatively strong, he might not be able to take them down on his own.

As doubts started to build inside Jake's mind, all it took was one glance at his empty supplies box to realize h didn't have a choice, he had to go for the Barbed Skull Gang's bounty, or starve. He turned a knob on his den Den Mushi's shell, turning the volume down. The old Den Den Mushi took the opportunity and returned to his nap. Jake then stood up, tugging his hands into his pockets to feel his pair of pistols resting in them. The fact that they were there calmed him down a bit, and allowed him to step out of his boat and start walking on the beach, towards the town, leaving sandy footprints behind him.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Vihn sighed and looked up to see his captain talking to him about not knowing this name and, considering he had never told her it, he was completely fine. Vihn gave a forced smile and looked up at her.

"Oh, its Vihn, I hadn't told you before so you didn't forget anything, sorry for not informing you" Vihn said, feeling quite guilty about not telling his own captain his name.

He looked around and saw all the crew members and didn't really know their names either which made him feel even more guilty. I'm an idiot he thought to himself and sighed.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 am

[[Llannynlee]]
"Modest town eh?" Ariel was reading a book as she dangled her hand in the air. There were a bunch of men who were levitating above the ground. Or so people thought they were. Ariel sipped her cup and went back to reading her comic. One of the men cursed as he struggled to breath "LET US GO YOU WITCH!!!!!!!" Ariel stopped mid way through flipping to the next page and raised her eyes to the man who insulted her. Not that she cared but she was a little angry since this guy broke her pot earlier "You broke my pot after trying to rob this place and you want me to let you go? Dont be absurd, i have no intention of letting you people go, its against my job after all" One of the bandits was struggling as he laughed "YOU BETTER LET US GO WITCH, OR OUR BOSS WILL KILL YOU, HE HAS A BOUNTY OF 20 MIL YOU KNOW!!!!!" Ariel went back to reading her comic. The door to the pub opened as a already frightened crowd were getting more anxious and scared. A lumbering figure entered and growled "Who the hell are you.. how dare you mess with HEAVY BOMBERS!!!!" The man was bald and had scars across his face. His right hand wasnt there , instead it was a canon on his hand as a prosthetic.
[[Jol Bomber]]
[[Captain of the Heavy Bomber bandits]]
[[20,000,000 beli]]

The bandits started laughing as Jol moved further "GET HER CAPT!!!! GET THE WITCH AND STRING HER UP!!!!!"
Jol pointed his cannon at Ariel "Any last words witch, before i blow you to oblivion...."

Ariel was still reading her comic but the cannon presented a danger to her current tea pot. "Yes actually, i would like it if you didnt shoot that thing in here... it will cause disturbance to my tea"

Jol laughed madly and fired his cannon in the next second. Ariel sighed as she moved her finger on her left hand, something gleamed as Jols cannon shot was cut in two. The bandits were all slack jawed shocked to the core. Ariel then walked foward, some shiny looking ropes moving around her. Jol started sweating "A devil fruit user? Oh shit...." Ariel didnt let him speak, she just flicked her finger, and Jols body was unable to move "WHAT ?!! WHAT IS THIS???!!!!!" Ariel walked up behind Jol and said slowly "I ate a devil fruit, the waiya waiya no mi.. i am a wire woman..... and you will see now, how painful it is to not heed my warning........" She flicked her wrist again, severing his cannon from his hand, making him scream in pain. The people around were now very scared, one person was murmuring "I knew something bad would happen..... that woman is that bounty hunter known as the Black Rose...... ARIEL GRAVES!!!"
Ariel pulled the entire bandit gang who had all passed out bleeding to the front of the police office. She sat on one of the bodies knocking on the door, she was too lazy to go inside, instead she read her manga.

[[MIss Ariel Graves]]
[[The Black Rose]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:29 am

Sleeping on a grassy area of a certain island, lay a man who have a leaf on his mouth and a bubble on his nose. The bubble popped as one of his eye, open slightly. The weather was fine, cloud was beautiful as ever while Xzelaxer have chose a great resting place for himself. The wind blow across as the gray spiky hair of Xzelaxer flow along. Xzelaxer woke up from his sleep..a nice sleep indeed. He sit on the grass, while taking the leaf off his mouth. He throw it away, leading it fly along with the wind. Xzelaxer pick up his Both of his Kantana and hang it on his waist, while raising the spear up later. He hang his spear at his back with some sort of string. "I'm thirsty" murmured Xzelaxer as he raise his head up and observe the sky again. The sunlight hurt his eyes, as he start to use his hand to shadow it. "Damn, i can't judge what time of day it is" said Xzelaxer as he start to walk into town.

Xzelaxer walk through the town as the crowd start to annoy him. This was a popular, peaceful town so lots of people habit here, and they say it's a modest town too. The crowd people irritate Xzelaxer, as he don't like walking in the road, while avoiding to bump into people, wherever if he bump into one, he'll look like an idiot. What attract him to the town, was the grassy natural area where he just rested a moment ago. Xzelaxer always love the kind of place and it's a good place to concentrate or either train himself. He stopped in front of a pub and walk in and come up with a bottle of rum in his hand that keep on drinking it. "Where should i go now?" he asked himself as he started to look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Saki smiled kindly at Vihn, now she finally knew her name and made her feel like a good captain, but she also remembered that she should introduce him to everyone in the crew, after all she would be able to feel welcomed that way, she didn't want an upset member, she loved her crew already and wanted all of them to be really happy.

"You see the dark haired one? Her name is Alice Heart, she loves reading and from what I know of, she has the fire fruit. She's really kind hearted but really strong, she knows the three sword style and is an assassin. I think her bounty is even bigger than mine" she told him with a smile, she was saying the truth and only the truth, although she had bigger plans that would get her a bigger bounty, she wasn't really preoccupied with the fact that Alice had a bigger bounty right now, neither did Alice care though. "The enthusiastic boy is called Iah Heart, he is the same age as me I think.. He has life return abilities.. that's about it I think.. I haven't had much time to talk to him either but I hope we'll get along" she continues presenting everyone. "And that is Grudge, he's a fishman and states that he is a rockstar although his music isn't that good.... don't tell him I said that though" she said winking at Vihn. "Oh he also has a big ego" she added and then waited for Vihn's response.

In the meanwhile Alice decided to sit on the floor, take out her book and start to read. She yawned and continued reading her favorite book, The Mortal Instruments, boy was it fun to read. She was concentrating a lot on the reading so she didn't even notice that Saki was presenting Vihn to everyone. She didn't really care anyway. She continued reading without paying attention to anything else besides the awesome plot and really cool characters. God, she just had to love them.

Iah stared at Grudge. "I don't really know you, so I'm not a fan. But I love singing and am really good at it" he said with a grin and hoped that he hadn't offended Grudge, he just didn't want to lie about being a fan, which was certainly not true as he had never heard about him. He just continued to smile at Grudge and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Andromeda II
Grudge sagged for a moment, his torso dropping down as Iah denied what Grudge thought was fact, but it didn't last much longer as he cheerfully mashed a few chords on his guitar before shouting; "Yeah right! My music didn't just rock Fishman Island, it rocked the world man!", before laughing nervously and noticing there newest member next to Saki, to which he skidded right next to and asked with a rather obnoxious grin; "So little dude, still nervous about being around a rock legend? Don't sewat it, I aint all that worried about how my fans are, just do what you do dude. Want an autograph?"

Llanynlle, Coblydd street
Stan yawned sheepishly as shuffled down the street with an expression of exhaustion, despite the tall bounty hunter had done nothing of any merit for the entire day. He carried on moving until he stood confused as a police man placed handcuffs on quite a few unconcious men, all of them looked as if they regularly gave out punches to passerbys and one had a cannon for a hand. Stan scratched his head in puzzlement on who managed to take these thugs out as the crowd seemed much too afraid for any one of them to have done the deed, and the policeman looked barerly fit enough to do his rounds let alone take out a group of criminals by himself. He squinted around for a while before noticing one of the unconcious thugs was currently being sat on by a sharply dressed woman who was reading a book. Although Stan only asked News Coos for bounty posters and had almost no idea of current world events, he heard enough rumours to know about a female bounty hunter who dressed excatly like the woman he just saw and that she had formidable devil fruit powers.
"Ariel Greive I guess." Stan stated simply as he walked over the woman, easily towering her with his great height, before rubbing his eyes and asking; "Your not gonna nick all of the bounties here are ya? Don't want any more hassel than criminals give when you try to turn them in. At least those thugs weren't under seventeen thats for sure." He then rifled through his pockets and took out a bounty poster of Jol Bomb, before ripping it up, murmering; "His bounty could of gotten me a nice new matress. Shame. Where's the inn with the best beds here?"
Hidden among the crowd, a lean man wearing a large dull ragged cloak was smirked to himself from what he just saw of Ariel's effortless battle, as well as noticing that the nine foot man in the large jacket was also a bounty hunter. "How interesting." he commented, before slinking away calmly, easily disappearing from sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Xzelaxer take a sip at his rum as he continue on walking around the town. He notice some people, look to him as he suddenly found it awkward. He check around his body to see if there is anything wrong. "Am i look that weird?" he murmured to himself.

He look around as something caught his attention. Some policemen handcuff some unconscious guy. It seem stange as he look around, all he could see are people who were watching the poilce, just like him. He then notice some strong looking guy. One of the guy look strong and another is just a woman, but she kinda ignore the fact that the police are capturing the unconscious. He take another sip at his rum as he start to walk over those people to clear his mind. "You guy are the one who beat those unconscious guy? By any chance, are you guy pirate?" asked Xzelaxer as it sound weird. Some pirate beat some delinquent for the poilce? Wel...Xzelaxer is not that clever.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Vihn looked up at hear and looked over at each person who she talked about, nodding after each one was pointed out. They all seemed extremely powerful, and Vihn was quite impressed with the crews line up. He nodded to her.

"Cool" he said in a not so impressed way, all though he did mean it. "Oh, I guess I should just tell you what I do, I use a metal fruit for combat, plus I can fix up the ship if necessary." he then said, giving a faint smile to Saki. "Not sure what my bounty is, but I'm guessing marine murder helped it."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 am

Ariel flipped the page on her manga, "They disturbed me, i had no intention of pursuing them yet they persisted on that path and i took them out. But yeah, of course ill take the bounty money.... another thing, have you heard of a barbed skull gang? Ive been tracking them for the last two weeks..... yet they dissapeared my radar some time ago.."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Jake chose to scout the town for a while, hoping to come by any of his targets alone so he could take them down easily. He didn't know how the Barbed Skull Pirates looked like, for he only heard about them on Hunting Season, but with that name, they had very little accessorizing options. He learned from past experience that a pirate's favorite place is either his ship or a bar, and since he couldn't just storm any ship he came by, Jake decided to choose the later for his search. In addition, bars occasionally had bounty posters, who might help Jake recognize his pray when he'll spot it. Through this entire time, Jake kept his hands deep inside his pockets, making sure his pistols were at a good place.

Finally, Jake found himself a small bar to start his search at. Unfortunately, he had no money to spend on drinks, so as he sat down in one of the stools, all he could ask for was a glass of water. The bartender frowned at the request, since a glass of water won't make him much profit, but he served it anyways. "Slow day huh?" Jake noted, referring to the empty bar. "Yea... seems like everybody barricaded themselves indoors because of some stupid pirate alert. Like some wooden doors can stop a pirate" The bartender said, cleaning the bottom of a random mug. "Pirate Alert?" Jake asked, taking a sip of his water. "Indeed, you picked a wrong day to rest here stranger. The latest report said that both the Heavy Bombers Gang AND the Barbed Skull Pirates are on the island, though rumors say that the Bombers were already taken care of by some woman" The bartender answered.

"One woman took down an entire gang?" Jake asked, surprised that the island had such competent fighters. "Well, you know how rumors can be, but from what I've heard, this woman is not your ordinary woman. She's some famous bounty hunter with some weird powers. Some people even said that she took them down without even laying a finger on them!" The bartender explained. "Unfortunately, until those Barbed Skull punks are taken down, I'm stuck with an empty bar and a guy who only gets water for lunch..." The bartender added, half joking. Jake smirked at the remark and gulped down the rest of the water. "If all goes well, your bar will be full in no time, and I'll come back to buy some beer and a nice steak if you have one" He said.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Andromeda II
Grudge's smile froze as Vihn ignored his greeting, his eyes twitching underneath his mirrored sunglasses as stood perfectly still. This effect lasted for several second suntil he saw something on the watery horison. "Hey looks like were near my next gig! Finally, a chance to see some adoring fans! I mean, to rock the village to it's core man.", he exclaimed excitedly, and then started tunning his guitar, as if his perfomance would happen admedietly when he arrived.

Llanynlle, Coblydd street
Stan stared vacantly at Xzelaxer and Ariel for a few moments before sighing and replying; "Hope you ain't more compation. Don't wanna fight over bounties, too tiring. Ariel here was the one who battered those guys. Apparently they were a hassel." He then looked slightly more cheerful when Ariel mentioned the Barbed Skull gang. He grined a little before stating calmly; "Dunno, had no idea they were here, but they all have a nice bounty on their heads so i'll probably have to rush to find them. Don't be a hassel when I go catch them or el- ah forget it." He then rushed off down the street, sotpped for a moment to to take a good look at some wanted posters he kept in his huge coat, before carrying on at a snail's pace.
Llanynlle, Sglyfarth Alley
The cloaked man from earlier removed said cloak and revealed himself to be a lithe and lanky man, standing at six foot in height, with odd pink punk styled hair, a strange horse like mouth, large eyes, a long thin face, and wore an oversized bow tie and a turquoise coloured suit with a pair of long flipper like laced shoes. "Boss, it seems a few bounty hunters already made it to Llanynlle, Ariel Greaves among them, and from the rumours I remember, a tall gentleman that was originally of the Bounty Hunter Trio. In other words, things are starting to get intresting!", the man reported in a nasally voice to the largest of the three shadowed members of the Barbed Skull Gang. "Good to hear Cecil, always wanted to throw a few punches against Ariel, plus that trio used to be some pretty tough fellas, though I bet there all hasbeens since they broke up. Aparently, occording to that den den mushi show, the Milky Way Pirates might drop in, though they could always sail right past or go somewhere completly diffrent, but we can dream eh lads?", the leader said to which the rest chuckled, and one obscured member added; "And lady boss, lads and lady." To which he grunted as if to say he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 am

Ariel sighed "No im not a pirate and no we are not competition, being competition means this guy is in my league, i dont know who he even is and is therefore he is not in my league....... I guess ill go looked for the Barbed skull gang" Ariel got up "I expect my bounty money to be in soon..... ill come back for it..... good day...." Ariel walked out of the station and proceeded to walk on the street , it was time to do some searching.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 am

(Thread for the bounty hunters is being carried on in a new thread imply titled Bounty Hunter Alliance, maybe with a sub heading, Will post soon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: Chapter two: wah..? Bounty.. hunters?
Page 1 of 1