One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)

Go down 
+7
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Cobdogred
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:03 pm

sarah hugged alphonse and said "that makes me fell so much happier" and she felt so much safer knowing no matter what alphonse would never hurt her, she hugged him close placing her leash in his hands after and said "where shall we go? should we help ?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Iken was getting tired of the man really quickly, he was just a lost cause. Without Iken being able to talk some sense into the man he became a much more serious threat. He would be a threat that was not only dangerous to Iken himself, but for the thing he cared the most about. When it involved his nakama Iken got serious, he got mad. Iken became out right irate when his nakama were in danger.

Looking up at the sky then at the ground covered in a wet substance, Iken seen how he was going to end the battle. However he was in the firing range of the attack as well. This would not be a problem due to a simple action Iken made in a previous attack. With Archibald skating around the substance like and ice rink it would be hard to get out of it using a soru like technique without getting hit. With his foe moving at soru speeds around the rink it would be hard for him to leave it with out flying out in a random direction.

"Yeah I've used a good chunk of my stamina, but that was merely to prove a point. However that is now over, my point has been made. What about yourself? You've been running around and using the devil fruit of yours for every attack. I'm sure you've used some of that stored stamina of yours. Whatever, I'm not going to hold back anymore. I have yet to show you what my true power is." said Iken with his sword glowing with electrical energy.

In a flash of light Iken disappeared from his location surrounded by the blue liquid. At almost the same time, before the light even faded from the original location another flash occurred. From the flash Iken emerged standing next to his spear far from the rink. The spear was stuck deep in a tree in a small piece of flesh on it's end. The hair on the back of Iken's neck stood up as he pointed his sword at the blue rink of goo. Soon all of his hair seemed to stand strait up as a powerful current of static electricity passed through him as he called forth his next attack.

"Lightning Targeting"

A powerful light flashed as lightning rained down at the blue rink of goo and all around the area. Even if Archibald managed to avoid a direct hit, the blue water substance would easily transmit the electrical currents to it's intended target. By using the storm's energy Iken was easily able to transcend the limitations on his sword and what it could produce. Moments after the light struck a loud sonic boom occurred shaking the nearby area.

Leaning on the tree his spear was lodged into Iken watched the electrifying show. He rested his right arm on the spear for added comfort and support. His stance looked very smug to any on lookers that would happen to se that man.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:23 pm

TheBlackLuffy wrote:
OOC:OH OOOOHOOOOOOH! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Zero watched as Thor flew high into the air. He then began running around almost at full speed freely avoiding the laser beams that shot out of his hand. Zero ran right around Thor and then ran straight for him. At that, Zero jumped high into the air, leveling him self with Thor, as he was just about to be eye level with Thor. Zero extended his right leg and attempted to kick Thor straight in the face.

((OOC: I'm getting tired of people complaining about your auto dodging...Can you just take the hit? It's not like it's going to kill you character or anything...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Thor then sighed and took his Jutte, covered with energy to block the kick, turning it sideways at face level. He then took off higher into the air (Like, 40 more feet) and began charging something
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:18 pm

OOC: Do you see the position I'm in? I couldn't dodge this even If I wanted to. I'm In mid air and nearly defenseless. Instead of bringing it to the open and trying to cause a scene. PM me next time. Kthnxbai..

Zero in mid air was just about to deliver his kick. When suddenly he saw Thor pull out his blade again. Oh snap, he thought. There was no way possible for him to avoid this attack in his current position. He'd have to endure the impact as much as possible. Zero then currled his body up and put his head in between his legs. On account his legs where much stronger and had much more endurance then any other part of his body. He used them kind of like a sheild.

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Thor continued to charge until his attack was finally ready Oh god I hope this doesn't kill him Thought Thor, now feeling guilty for doing this, but decided he had to, he told him he wouldn't hold back, so he decided not to. Thor sighed, then took his hands, that where balled up and put then together, and unballed them, so they were in a parralel, outstretched position, then he yelled:
KONKI KONKI BEAM!!
A beam of phonetic energy shot out at Zero from Thor's hands, who was still in a ball
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Zero got blasted straight down to the ground.

"GRAAAAAAAAH!!"

Zero then slamed onto the ground and bounced on the ground like a skipping rock on water. On the 4th skip, Zero then rolled backwards and pushed him self up on to his feet with his legs. When he landed on his feet. He felt a tingly slight paralistic feeling in his legs. He was alive, but he would have to be more careful next time. When Zero walked forward to continue fighting. He fell straight into the sand. His legs where still recovering.

"Seems that my legs are in recovery mode...this is a sticky wickit. Any who..Time to go...Hand Style.."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Thor, who was still about 50 feet in the air, looked down at Zero and yelled "You ok?" hopeful that he would be. Thor, being the nice person he was, called back again "Sorry for that, wanna go eat? my treat =)"
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 am

Takumi looked at the battle between Thor and a guy he recognised as being in his division. Either way, the fight was already over so Takumi turned his attention back at the more interesting fight between the newcomer and Iken. Iken just unleashed his lightning onto the paint-like substance the challenger was skidding around on. If his guess of the material being paint was correct the material would most likely conduct the electricity. Even though a lot of current would be lost because of the high resistance of paint the shock would certainly put a quick end to the fight.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 am

OOC:Dude...its not over. Now you see why I don't take hits because you think 1 hitters deem the fight. Don't under estimate Zero for the 5th time of me saying it.

Zero then quickly pushed him self up onto his hands and let his feet hand lose at the knee joint. Zero was far from done. He had been attacked, but he was beyond healthy enough to keep on fighting.

"If you under estimate me again. You might break something..permanently..It will only take a few more minutes for my legs to be fine..they go into recovery mode..if they take heavy damage..Thor..going all out may be just enough to take me down. So BRING IT.."

Zero then began running towards Thor on his hands. As he got closer to him, he bent his arms. Pushing him self off the ground. He then did multiple spins in the air as he curled him self up into the fee-tale position. He then brought down both his legs in attempt to slam his left leg on top of Thors head.

"Raining Eagle!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:00 pm

((1. I know its not over, but Thor doesn't know your gonna keep fighting, as hes 50 feet in the air and cant see you, which brings up the next thing, thors in the air...))
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Alphonse took her leash from her hands gently, being cautious since she was bleeding. Alphonse Picked her Up and started walking towards the ship, on the way there he noticed His sands falling from the sky, Have his powers changed?. Looking at his body he realized he had lost the ability to not get hurt by metal as well, as he no longer felt immuned to it. He kept on walking realizing his DF abilities have decreased, but gave him an idea for a new one. Alphonse walked past all the trees, this island must have done something to him.. as he no longer could use his sands or repel metal. He felt weaker, but not phisically, he was sure he was going to protect Sarah no matter what.

Walking past the commotion and ignoring the fight he ended up in their ship, leaving her on the Bed with a doctor he picked up from the ships. Alphonse walked back to his room... Leaving Sarah with the doctor, he told her "Sarah, dont leave here ok? stay with the doctor until he heals that cut", Alphonse returned to his room and Made a soldier concentrating to make 2 tons of metal focusing on the details. "Metal Soldier" One soldier was created in 5 minutes of absolute quietness. He decided to make one more just in case. 10 minutes after he finished he bent them both over and practically folded them for each to fit in a briefcase, they each were 2000 pounds but Alphonse was walking with them none the less. He walked back to Sarahs room and stayed next to her waiting for her to feel better or get healed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 pm

((sry tbl, should have made those things clear))
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 am

Monty felt soooo anti-social, everyone was chatting playing, fighting, but he was alone. He sat on the floor and put his hands in his face, he didnt feel like watching the fight anymore, even if he loved fights.
Flashbacks from his cildhood came to him. His mother and his dad getting killed... his fishman mentor getting taken away... his eyes got wet, but he didnt want to cry, not with so many people around. He still was sobbing a little, he hoped that no one listened him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 am

sarah spoke to alphonse as she was laying on the bed he had placed him upon "are you going anywhere? whats in the briefcase?" sarah was laying on the bed waiting for a doctor but none had come of yet she didnt want to continue staining her clothes with blood so took off down the underwear and found bandages on the side. she layed back in bed and handed alphonse the bandages " could you put it on me?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 am

Alphonse's nose started bleeding instantly after she asked him to cover her in bandages, the nose was bleeding heavily as his hand was covering it drops of blood were still dropping. Alphonse put on a doctors oxygen mask and left it on his nose so the blood wouldn't get stained on her clothes, Alphonse tried to wrap the bandages around her arm to cover teh cut she made, he was a wonderer therefore new a little bit of the basics, covering bandages was a very big basic. He pulled the bandages tight on her wound to put pressure on her bleeding and finally finished after a few minutes. Alphonse tried his best not to look down or anywhere around her arm. Alphonse looked down with a red face.

"The um... things in the case are metal suits... i can control them.. also Sarah i lost some of my powers inside the forest, i cant control metal sand anymore, so i cant track you. If you ever need me Howl as loud as you can and ill go running." Alphonse tried to tell her all of the information without looking at her body, although it was tempting he refused to look anywhere else but her face. He still had his integrity, as long as shed keep the covers on and put her clothes back on he'd keep it. Alphonse was afraid of taking off the mask, it was getting hard to breath with all the blood in it. Alphonse took it off as a big pile of blood dropped from the mask. He then threw away the mask, "I..um... had a cut on my nose... um.. thats all." He was trying to lie to keep himself from being Embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:32 am

sarah after getting a bandage on she picked up some tissues and started to clean the blood away getting rid off all the blood that was there at the moment she started she knew he wasnt cut. she then threw on a purple dress which only went down to the knees then laid back in bed and said "what will you need those suits for? yes i will call for you in anyway i can if i am in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:38 am

"The suits are for me to fight with them, kinda like puppets. They weigh 2000 pounds each, so they pack a punch and are pretty easily moved by me." Alphonse then looked into her eyes, and felt her hands trying to brush off all of the blood. He continued telling her about the suits. "They are made for fighting.. thats pretty much it." Alphonse was relaxed and laid down next to her, "Do you want to go outside?". Alphonse thought she was better now that shes properly bandaged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 am

Not hearing a response, Thor flew down onto the ground and right when he landed, was bombarded with Zero's legs on his shoulders. Flopping to the ground, he then staggered and stood up. "Not done, eh, alright then" He said, drawing his Jutte "Bring it" and with that, he charged Zero and slashed at his arms, trying to disable him completely.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:28 am

((If anyone's holding up the thread, and hasn't posted in either this or the absence thread by Saturday, their post will be skipped. I believe three says is adequate time to post in one of the two threads))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:34 am

Meanwhile, near the sea... A man can be seen from afar flying. The man flew with great speeds on the sky. Apparently, he had moved his hands, forming a cross with his body and without moving them an inch, he glided in the air. That man was none other than the fishman of the Steel Village pirates. Maxulus Steller, the head of the fishman division of the crew, also known as the flying fishman. The man appeared at the scene and would meet with the rest of the steel village soon after having his daily flight...

As soon as he landed on the ground, he started walking. He looked at the sky and the sun. He could feel the hot rays hitting his fishman body, causing it to sweat. His chest was not covered with any piece of cloth and the sweat could be easily tracked. Although that made him feel embarassed in the begining, he later realised that that actually was a proof of his manliness. Happy with that, he started walking towards the ships of his crew, so that he would find his crew mates and see what was going on...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:51 am

(Holy)
Headed Back to the attacking steel to work at his Forge. Creating Molten Steel into Steel links. Holy hammered in precise procession. Sweat poured from his face as he put all his effort in this Chain mail. After serval hours Holy had finished. "Its Perfect im sure Iken Sama will love it!"

(Amanda)
Knowing Holy would be safe Amanda continued to watched Ikens Battle. Ready to protect him at a moments notice. Amnda saw promise in Iken she definiatly didnt want it to go to waste on some petty battle.

Study each opponets battleing style Amanda hoped to pick up on a few technics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:52 am

sarah got up out of bed and said "dont carry these puppets around with you all the time please" she rested her head on his shoulder and said "lets try and find somewhere where people aren't trying to kill each other" she held both his hands and resting her head agaisnt his chest.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:52 am

Alphonse didn't know where there wasn't a fight or battle commencing, so he stood by her.. Alphonse remembered something about his powers he neglected to mention. Alphonse took out his hand, he created 2 claws made of metal, carefully thinning the edges to make it sharp, he made the claw thick as well to try to make it Durable. The claws were placed on the Cabinet beside Sarah, so she wouldnt accidently get cut by them. "I made you a weapon, so you dont feel so weak," Alphonse wanted her to feel safe, even if he wasnt around. He pointed her towards the claws, hoping she would accept them in case she needed them. It was also the first gift he made her... which made Alphonse remember about the necklace around his neck Sarah gave him. Alphonse took out his hand, a metal figure was shaped into a bracelet, making the design like a wolf. Alphonse made the bracelet drop gently on her hand, hoping she would put it on as well. He gently let her go to give her enough room to grab the claw and Bracelet. Alphonse was smiling, which for him was rare. He was glad he was able to give her a gift, but how would she react to it?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:47 am

Myra yawned lazily as she stumbled on deck, flushing with a little embaressment. To her suprise he gained a few deadly injuries in the last war, completely taken by suprise, and after being patched up by a doctor, was forced to sleep for quiet a while, which of course she was incredibly sulky about and had to be strapped down to a bed to avoid killing someone to prove she didn't need some rest, and was only released recently due to finaly recovering. She looked around the 5th divison ship deck for a moment, before she greeted moodily; "Hey leader Youri and Kiba, anything killable today? and whos the new girl? please say shes a target. I really feel like sliceing up some skin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next