One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)

Go down 
+7
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Cobdogred
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:56 pm

After Kiba finished checking his predictions for the 52nd time, he felt confident enough to leave the crow's nest and look for his captain who called for him earlier. He knew he wasn't supposed to shout Youri's name anymore so he started walking around, trying to listen for his voice between the huge amount of steel villagers. He strolled around the shore and finally spotted Youri talking to a few crew members. "You called me Youri?" Kiba asked as he got to ear range.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 pm

''warning..me?hehehe....oh kiba think quick!''
youri grabbed his bow and sword and threw it at kiba.''here is a little present,learn to use the bow.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Monty looked around and saw a fight going on. He recognised one of the men for the Wanted posters, Iken, the leader of this whole pirate crew. The other man was unknown for him.
Monty walked and got nearer to the place where the fight was going on so he could see the fight from a better angle.
"Awesome.."-Monty mumbled. "Just awesome..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village A Meeting of Allies   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 am

As Archibald heard Iken say "Can you imagine watching your loved one slowly slip away right in front or beside you?" several sounds and images flashed through his mind: a woman screaming, the sound of stabbing, his own face splashed by blood, a crimson-covered knife falling to the ground, two dead bodies, their blood on his hands, an anguished roar filled with rage, a burning house slowly being consumed by a vicious fire. The pictures assailed him viciously, but they passed by as fast as they had come. For a moment Archibald was overwhelmed with emotions. Iken's words struck a soft spot in Archibald's heart. Archibald tried to respond, but he was confused by those moments he had seen. They seemed so real- were they dreams or memories? Uncertainty plagued Archibald, but a burst of resolve snapped him out of his emotional trance. The battle had to continue, and as Archibald's honor was on the line, he had to win it. Archibald saw the spear being tossed at him.

In a moment's notice, Archibald had to dodge the fierce attack. A murderous missile approached him at breakneck speeds- he lost sight of the javelin but knew it was coming towards him. Instinctively he leaped to his left. Mid jump, the spear struck him in his right ear, piercing through the flesh. Archibald yelped out in discomfort as the projectile removed his ear. Short-term, the injury was superficial; however the long term effects would be catastrophic if this wound was not treated. A small trickle of blood poured out from the hole that once was his ear. Archibald gritted his teeth and bit down on his lip. He would not let the pain conquer him or even slow him.

After (mostly) avoiding Iken's attack, Archibald decided it only polite to respond to his questions. He pondered Iken's words for a second before growling, "This battle is not unnecessary. In fact, it is quite the opposite. I must regain my honor through combat, and I have deemed you a worthy opponent. I may not have experienced your life..." Archibald thought back to the mysterious flashes he saw, "...but I have experienced hardships. From your rant I can tell you know exactly who you are and who you once were. On the contrary, I have no memory whatsoever of my past. I only know my name and my powers; by fighting you I will craft my true identity. I will achieve fame by defeating you, but more importantly the world will know who I am after my victory. When the world knows who I am, so will I." Archibald paused and let out a heavy sigh, "I fully understand there will be fame-seekers and bounty hunters after my head if I win. If I defeat you, I am one-hundred percent sure I can defeat them." Overcharged with pride and adrenaline, the pain faded from Archibald and his voiced softened, "With no disrespect, sir, I request you do not lecture me without any understanding of my circumstances. For you this battle may seem pointless, but I need this and I accept any consequences the aftermath brings."

Archibald prepared an aggressive attack. He reached inside his jacket and withdrew two items. He brandished a small, circular bomb. He clutched it in his right hand and sprayed out another type of paint. The grenade was covered in a vibrant yellow gel; the only part not soaked by the liquid was its wick. In his left hand he held a lighter. With the quick push of a button a small flame emerged. Archibald ignited the wick and jammed the lighter into his jacket. He twisted his right shoulder back and muttered, "Here comes the pitch." As Archibald rapidly finished the wind-up he smirked. He snapped his right arm forward with massive force. The bomb left his hand and rocketed toward Iken. As it made its approach it appeared to be nothing more than a yellow orb- the paint had covered the explosive in such a way the distinct bomb shape disappeared. To the untrained eye, the bomb was nothing but a blur. It was moving faster than a bullet towards Iken's torso.

Archibald knew his attack was dangerous, and some innocents could be caught in the crossfire if the battle raged on at its current intensity. He shoved that thought to the back of his mind. Archibald could not have any concerns limiting his attacks. Iken was attacking with a disturbing ferocity, and Archibald had to equal him in force. With every technique Iken utilized Archibald felt more respect for his opponent. Iken was not holding back at all- and so, Archibald would try his best to let loose his strongest attacks. Archibald had not restricted himself on purpose; any restraint he had previously shown was a lack of forethought on the extreme nature of this duel.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 am

Iken did not celebrate or smile when his opponents ear was taken off by his aim. The blood from the mans ear seemed to come out without stop. However Archibald didn't seem to mind or notice the wound to a great degree that he was rolling on the ground in pain or anything. Iken admired the mans resolve not to show pain in front of the enemy. It took a special kind of man to have enough sense to not yelp out like a dog upon receiving a wound as such.

All of the sudden something strange happened, the man just seemed to stop. What was happening, what was the man up to? Was it some type of devious trick of underhanded dealing. Or was the man overwhelmed and thinking of giving up. No Archibald was to strong willed for that, even Iken a man the just got to know him during the short time of their knew that much. It just seemed to strange to see a foe freeze up like that, even though it only last an instant before he snapped out of it. Could he have been simply think or plotting his next move? Now Iken was the one spacing out.

With a good shake of his head Iken regained his senses looking to Archibald. Just as he did, Archibald began to speak replying to Iken's previous comments. The man seemed to respond to once phrase more than any of the rest. Maybe that's why he paused like he did, maybe Iken's words made him think or remember something. Now it was Iken's turn to listen to Archibald's words. Archibald was condescending and it seemed he had gotten nothing from Iken's lecture. This fact annoyed Iken to no end, it was obvious that Iken wouldn't be able to get through to him with words alone. However Iken wouldn't allow this set back stop him from trying to do so in the future.

As the man began to make movement Iken watched him closely. Archibald seemed to pull something out, and then another object. The final stepped seemed that a circular ball like object was painted yelled. The distance was to great to see what the man did next to clearly. Iken waited for the man to make his move before trying to identify the object. The one thing Iken could tell from the event was that Archibald was using yet another. Not knowing what it did Iken needed to avoid being hit or getting the yellow substance on him no matter what. The man threw the object at Iken at speed faster than a bullet. Waiting for it to get close Iken used an ability of his he had been saving for this very moment.

"Sage Art: Surrealism"

Iken's heart beat became rapid and his brow began to sweat as he used a certain ability. Using an ability Iken had gained over many battles the man slowed his view as if time it's self had slowed down to a crawl. With the adrenalin flush Iken was experiencing a sensory overload. This allowed him to view certain aspects of the battle as if they were moving in slow motion. As the ball spun through the air Iken could see the wick slowly burning as it's rotation shown that side of it.

A bomb? With a yellow substance on it being thrown at his at high levels of speed. It was almost like Archibald wanted the yellow color to get on Iken, at this point Iken could assume this color wasn't a beneficial one. If the color was a beneficial one, why would the foe not simply apply it to his weapons like he had before? Immediately Iken knew he had at least one way to counter the attack. With out another moment of hesitation Iken put his swords hilt to hilt. One sword was pointing upwards and the other was pointing downward.

"Whirl Wind Shield"

Spinning his swords at break neck speeds Iken slowly began to form a whirl wind. The sharp circular blades hit the bomb causing it to explode prematurely. Not only the explosion, but the substance on the bomb was also thrown back at Archibald. The powerful whirl wind attack completely over powered the fastball like grenade attack causing it to backfire. An add bonus was about 10 million volts of electrical energy surged through the air particles making up the multitude of airblades make the whirl wind. If the whirl wind were to hit Archibald he would be sliced into shreds.

"Fine maybe you do have some experience with pain in your life. However how do you call fighting for fame honorable? I sure don't...fighting for yourself is selfish and nothing else." Iken said watching the man closely. "You know, I really think I'm starting to understand you. You're fighting so hard because you don't know who you are...You think that if you make a name for yourself you'll be able to not feel the emptiness you do now. Do you really think that making a name for yourself and making everyone know you for that one thing, will really make up for you truly not knowing yourself? I find that...well really really sad. Friend you are so confident that you wont lose against me or them. You have nothing to back this up, you have no memories so no real fighting experience. Do you even have a grasp on your own weaknesses? Look at yourself, your jumping around like a chicken with your head cut off against a swordsman who has been standing in one spot for the whole battle." Iken stated.

Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Morgan smiled as a boy named Kiba appeared, she chuckled. She looked at the man and gave a grin before putting her weapons away. "Why dont you let me have a shot of that, After all Im willing to try anything new to improve my own skills" She stated with a smile looking at Youri as she slide her jacket off revealing her rather revealing shirt that somehow managed to hold her breasts like any other shirt/bra would.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Alphonse stopped His attack right as Sarah left, stopping the punch centimeters before His Ribs, He started running behind Sarah using his Metal Manipulation to try and stay close behind her. Once Alphonse Senced where she was he Ran in the Direction, He found her heading near the Forest, a very dangerous area. Alphonse kept running behind her Knowing the Commander would be more then enough for Zero. He found her near a tree, losing sight of everyone Alphonse and her were on their own. He walked towards her Slowly, "Did he scare you?" Alphonse kept talking. "Im sorry if i ended up scaring you, but i dont like anyone touching you."Alphonse was going to kill Zero, but Sarah seemed more important at the time, His face grew red when he realized they were all alone in a forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 pm

sarah turned and knew alphonse voice and said to alphonse "dont attack me" she leaned agaist a tree and curled up into a ball she was scared tat alphonse was going to attack her. she then thought where is zero has he been defeated?. sarah put her collar back on but held her leash in front of her so she wouldnt be held by it.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:58 pm

"Sarah..." Alphonse was hurt that she'd think he was trying to hurt her, he was now sad, and felt that it was his fault she was like this. "The man is fighting the Commander, and dont worry he's not strong enough to beat me.. you havent seen what i can do yet, and although i promised myself i wouldnt tell you this.. I've been holding back my special DF powers..." Alphonse made Metal SHards appear from his Body, sorrounding him, there was 10 of them. Each turned to a shield, then he turned them back to swords. "I can willingly control these tings, fairly easily". Alphonse was watching Sarahs reaction, he was hoping she wouldnt kill him, but she never asked him about this.. this is the time he answered her without her having a question. He had other abilities, but it'd be better if he saved those as well, unless she asked him then he'd have to answer.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Zero watched as Alphonse ran after Sarah, Who had ran off before everyone else. He didn't mind fighting Thor first. As long as he go to strength out his legs a bit. Zero then took his stance and waited. He wanted to see this commanders first move.

"...Don't under estimate me. Although I don't mean to kill. Go light on me and you may mistake and die my friend.."

Zero then ran towards Thor and got on his knees. He then in a flash stretched out his right leg and span around on his in curled leg. Kicking up the sand with his stretched out leg. Causing sand to burst into the air.

"..Hmpf!.."

Zero then pulled his leg back and stood up off his knees but still close to the ground on both feet. Zero then did a diagonal hand stand and brought both his feet up. As he did so, He kicked his right leg right through the sand. Since Thor wouldn't know where it was coming from, it would make it harder to counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Thor sniggered and held both hands out as the sand flung by him "Konki Konki....Shockwave" he yelled, as the shock wave shot from all directions, clearing the sand and blocking the kick, this would also probably shoot back Zero. Thor laughed "Your efforts are funny, so I guess all go with your wishes and not hold back" Thor said, laughing still
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 am

Wondering what this weird force was. It made Zero lose his balance and begin to fall to the right. Just before he hit the ground. Zero put all his body weight on one arm and span around in a 130 motion. As he did so. He kept his leg extended out, in attempt for a counter attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 am

Thor, who knew this guy was pretty good from his last attack, used his fruit to activate his Konki Konki speed capability and ran swiftly to the right of the attack. Coating his Jutte with energy, he ran (still at soru speed) at Zero and slashed at his stomach
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:42 am

Zero watched as the man disappeared from clears sight. This must be some sort of technique. Zero then quickly retaliated his leg and did a barrel roll 3 time to the left. As he did so, he crouched close to the ground. Zero then looked up at Thor who had finally gone on the offense and waited for a second as he saw Thor coming down on him with his sword. Zero then did a quick step to the side and placed his hand on Thor's shoulder. When he did so, He then quickly brought his knee up and attempted to kick Thor in the throat. Being so close, the hit was almost a sure hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 am

Thor shot his hand in front of the blow and quickly yelled "KonkiKonkiSheild!!" and an energy shield appeared on his hand. he blow, however, physiclly shot Thor into the air. While up in the air, he thought This will put him at a major disadvantage then yelled "Konki Konki Levitator". Thor didn't come back down as energy began shooting out of his feet to keep him in the air. He then began shooting photon blasts and Zero
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 am

sarah was still sad but she had to tell alphonse something so she walked towards him taking a sword to the side when she walked through the metal she said "this is wonderful, how do you track me better than i can track you?" with her wound bleeding lots she ripped the sword out and blood sprayed onto the metal and a little on alphonse and she whispered to him"i am carrying you child"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:54 am

Alphonse watched as she stabbed herself with the sword, He quickly took his hand and covered the blood loss. HE put pressure on it to prevent it from bleeding, Then it occured to him... she was pregnant?! Alphonse was desperately trying to control the bleeding making sure she doesnt Lose too much blood. Alphonse treid to open his mouth, but the words were chocked behind. "Sarah... if you really have my child, i wont let anything happen to you.. But promise me you wont ever hurt yourself again like that." Alphonse was hurt inside, he made the Swords dissappear and opened his mouth to explain his ability. "I had Metal sands in your Collar, I use it to know if your ever in troouble." Alphonse was telling the truth, and looked at her with a red face, as she was still too close to Alphonse. He thoought he'd never get used to having her close... Alphonse was atleast glad he hasnt had a nose bleed in quite a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 am

sarah kept whispering to alphonse as he held onto her wound "i do have your child somethings may change but not for some time." and when he was speaking about her collar she said "i shouldnt take my collar of then" she was a bit embarrased because she took it of not thinking that is how metal kept track of her.she hugged him and pecked him on the cheek because she was thought he was happy that she was having a child but she also thought he had complete power over her but she could think of no one better to have power of her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 am

Alphonse's face got red over the peck of the cheek, she was too close to him in the hug as well, -I will NOT bleed over the nose-, Alphonse kept thinking that over and over again. His face turning redder the more he thought of it. He thought of the first day they met, the face got redder. Alphonse attempted to get a little room and stepped back. If he would have stayed near her his nose would've exploded with blood. Alphonse tried to take the pressure off, "So.. um.. i have more techniques then just that, a few more.. and..uh. their pretty strong." Alphonse was trying to keep the conversation going to keep his nose from bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:26 am

sarah said to alphonse "so can you dismantle machinary and other things" she was thinking about the power alphonse had and said "you have full power over me then?" sarah was confused and a bit scared because she loved the collar for what it symbolised to her but because of the metal sand if he got mad again she would be able to do nothing and he would be able to anything to her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:36 am

Alphonse looked at Sarah, she looked scared. "Im not going to hurt you no matter what," as for her question Alphonse looked at her, "No i cant dismantle them, only control them by lifting them, throwing them around, but i cant dismantle it yet." Alphonse was trying to get closer to her to make sure she wouldnt be scared of him, he tried to ignore his Face getting red.. but it was getting worse. He tried to answer any question she gave him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 am

sarah the asked "is this what makes you strong?" when he came closer to her she didnt know if to hug him or not. she tried to keep her wound from bleeding she said to him moving his hair out of the way of his face to his him get red and said "so if you get angry you wont do anything to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:59 am

Archibald snapped his left hand and mumbled "dissipate". As he did the yellow paint disappeared; it ceased to be before its powers were shown. Iken had stopped his bomb attack, but he had not fully analyzed Archibald's third power. Immediately, Archibald realized he needed to dodge Iken's attack. A large lake of blue paint splashed out of Archibald's hands onto the ground once again. Archibald frantically hopped onto the blue goo and slid to the right fast as soru, dodging Iken's whirlwind slash. Archibald jammed his foot into the earth to stop sliding. His opponent's strike would've been devastating if it had landed. Iken's strikes were all massively dangerous, but Archibald was lucky enough to avoid all of them.

Archibald added a new dynamic to the fight. He had no plan to scatter the blue paint from the ground. Iken had never experienced the speed boost caused by the azure substance, and Archibald had developed a skill at traversing these puddles. Archibald was now swiftly circling the outside edge of the large mass of painted ground spraying more land with the blue paint, adding more and more gel to the battlefield. Archibald was scheming now, preparing a new attack strategy. An advantage of the new battlefield is dodging would take almost no energy. Iken would most likely try to stay put- his unflinching stance was something he had boasted about. Archibald knew Iken was losing energy even if he wasn't physically wounded.

There was a thrill to moving as fast as he was. Any worries the battle had slipped away from his mind- the speed gave him resounding confidence. He didn't need to strike Iken hard to win; he needed to use the secret weapon he had been saving for the perfect moments in the fight. There were multiple opportunities for Archibald to destroy his opponent; he just needed Iken to make one slip up. One mistake would change the tide of the battle. Archibald was knowledgeable he was on the losing side of the fight, but he was sure he had a chance to make a turn around. This would not be the first under-dog story Iken was involved in.

Archibald had heard stories of how the rookie pirate Iken had defeated Admiral Jiper Juicest in the surprise of the century. Jiper was the predicted winner of the battle, but Iken had performed a sort of miracle and won the clash. This time, Iken was the favorite by far. But that battle showed there were no true absolutes in the world of the duel.

"I need not your pity, swordsman. You act so superior to me, but you are not invincible. The way you respond so instantly to every attack shows me something. You are just as much in danger as I am. I am not a chicken running around with my head cut off. No, I am a beast on the hunt bearing his fangs greedily. You are bearing your fangs as well, but beasts bear their fangs for two reasons. One, if they are hunting their prey. Two, if they are pushed into a corner. I know I am the hunter- you are simply thrashing as fiercely you can trying not to lose." Archibald had a shift of mental paradigms. Iken was the one on defensive, which meant Archibald could attack when he was ready. Archibald was not dizzying at all from the circular movement; his rapid revolutions around the slippery rink did nothing to take his mind out of the battle. "Iken, you are a true warrior indeed; however, I must admit something. Metaphorically speaking, I am not left handed."

Last edited by ? on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:05 am

Alphonse looked at Sarah, "No I wont hurt you if i get mad," Alphonse couldnt even imagining hurting her, he's gotten angry 2 times, both times were because Sarah was hurt and he wanted to kill the one that tried to touch her. He waited patiently for her responce, and helped put pressure on her bleeding.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 am

OOC:OH OOOOHOOOOOOH! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Zero watched as Thor flew high into the air. He then began running around almost at full speed freely avoiding the laser beams that shot out of his hand. Zero ran right around Thor and then ran straight for him. At that, Zero jumped high into the air, leveling him self with Thor, as he was just about to be eye level with Thor. Zero extended his right leg and attempted to kick Thor straight in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next