One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)

Go down 
+7
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Cobdogred
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:26 pm

she took the bracelet and put it on and said "thank you its beautiful" she hugged him in gratitude she also liked the claws and said "thank you for the claws as well" she hadnt had a set with such high quality she stroked his chest with one arm and hugged with the other as she kissed him and whispered "shall we go down the beach?" she then let go holding his hand with the arm with the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Alphonse took her hand and gently went off towards the beach, as he opened the door he forgot about his 2 suitcases being left in the open, "Metal... Magnetism", the 2 suitcases levitated in the air and followed Alphonse, they were in a 10 foot distance from him following him as he walked around with Sarah, when he suddenly stopped at a Young man. He was sulking in the beach, His eyes were tearing up. Alphonse made sure he wasnt too hurt, he seemed alone. Alphonse held Sarah and sat next to him, he could see the tears running down his face, he was another recruit Alphonse recognised "My name is Alphonse, please call me Metal, how is your first day coming along? Monty?" Alphonse was holding Sarah close to him, so she wouldnt get bored while he was trying to make this man feel better. The suitcases were still in the air, 10 feet behind Alphonse, he dropped them next to the new recruit, knowing he wouldn't steal them. They were next to him where Alphonse wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Monty was surprised that someone had sat at his side and was actually talking to him, he quickly cleaned the tears from his eyes with the back of his hands and looked at Alphonse.

"Uh... Hi..Metal. I think I'm not having a good day until now."-he said dimly.-"I dont know anyone, so I feel lonely and makes me remember my past... my horrible past. -he made a pause and then continued- yeah, my name is Monty, Monty Finbreak, I'm a balloon fishman."

Monty stretched a hand to Metal.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Alphonse was busy looking at Sarah and didnt notice the man being a fishman, He accepted the hand shake holding Sarah with the other arm. "You dont have to feel lonely, we are all Nakama here. The past stays in your past so dont worry, We all have a rouph past here." Alphonse finished the hand shake and witnessed him wiping away the tears. "Dont let it get to you again... youre stronger then this, i can tell. Remember you're part of the steel, you wont die as long as im still alive." Alphonse didnt change his facial features showing a straight serious face.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Monty smiled. He didnt usually trust anyone at first sight, but this was different, he knew he could trust in this man the moment he told him that.

"Ok, I hope I can get along with everyone here. And... who is she?"-Monty said pointing at Sarah.-"Is she your girlfriend or something of that style?"

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Alphonse looked at the new man in the group, Monty seemed very friendly, something the steel village seemed to be needing a the moment. "She is my Girl, i protect her above everything else... she is very important to me." Alphonse made sure she was protected at all times. Alphonse stood up Holding Sarah close to him "If you want to start getting to know the crew, start with Holy.. He's the first person that greeted me here." Alphonse walked back with Sarah, enjoying the view of the beach, the kid should know where Holy is, if he asked random crew members he'd find him easily. Alphonse had full trust in that kid to do great things in steel, He walked holding Sarah very close to him. The suit cases rose up again and started following Alphonse 10 feet behind him.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Holy carried the chainmail he justr finished crafted back to where amnda was watching Iken's Fight.

Amanda Asked "Oh Holy your back oooh what do you have there?"

Holy replyed "Just SOme Chain Mail Iken wanted me to finish... So they still fighting?"

Amanda gave Holy a little giggle. "Yes there still at it yet I think Iken sama is winning. Im glad you've picked some good allies"

Amanda and Holy contiuned to Watch Ikens Battle.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:52 pm

"Umm... hey Metal!?!?!! -Monty yelled at Alphonse.- Who is Holy!?!?!!

Monty had stood up, waiting for a reponse.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:58 pm

"He's Watching the fight with Iken and the Paint guy, he's the guy next to the Pretty girl, He's 7 feet tall you cant miss him." Alphonse continued walking around the Island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:32 pm

sarah hugged alphonse and said "thanks for all your gifts and for protecting me" she bit his necklece in a playful manner only with her lips though tugging it slightly and whispered "your the nicest, kindest man i have ever met" she then wandered who stared at her and glared at him for not speaking to him just pointing "who is this guy and why is he so rude?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:29 pm

"Dont worry Sarah he's not mean, He's just having a rouph day, i stopped being in that state after someone helped me escape from that eternal pit of darkness. I hope that i ended up being the light in his day, to help him realize he can still fight in the future, to make up for his past." Alphonse stopped in an area after walking and sat down with Sarah hugging her closely, He made sure she was Comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 am

Monty walked up to the man that Karasu had described, he was watching the fight as some of the others.

Ummm.... Hi.-Monty said slowly.-"You must be Holy. Alphon... Metal told me to talk to you to get and know the crew and the people here."

He stared at the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:58 pm

sarah rested her head on alphonses shoulder and said "how many islands are there out there to explore do you think?" she was looking out to sea as she hugged alphonse she had taken the leash away but kept on the collar on because she found it confitable to where. she thought of what she would do without alphonse.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:39 pm

"There are countless islands out there, i dont know the exact number", Alphonse held her closely, then he asked her a question.

"How would you be without me? would you be happier?" Alphonse was asking because he had never bothered to ask before, hearing her answer would make him feel better. Alphonse's face seemed plain, but he had a much more sincere look about it.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:42 am

"Oh, stop with that romantic stuff!" were the words of Maletrix to Alphonse who had just come to the place. However, he was not saying that ironically. The flying fishman was ready to burst into tears. Things like these made a man like him cry. He was a sentimental person and he could not stand scenes like these. It reminded him of a woman he once met in his journeys... He was a slave and that woman was a noble. He had fallen in love with her but she would not look at him because he was a fishman and a slave... But that did not matter at all. He just wanted these two to stop because he would start crying and that would embarass him in the crew...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:12 am

Alphonse looked back to notice a Fishman, how he got there he'd never know. Alphonse was containing himself from smiling as he saw the man show signs of Weakness when it came to romantic moments... although Alphonse didnt know he was being romantic untill he saw his reaction. Alphonse's face turned red, he tried to hide it from Sarah and the Fishman. "Hello, I didnt see you there.. My name is Alphonse please call me Metal." Alphonse tried to tell him all of this without turning around, as his face was red and embarrassed. Alphonse was happy Sarah had forgoten about the shieth or this would be a very awkward first impression on the man.

"So.. um.. how long were you standing there?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:15 am

Maletrix sighed. He did not know what to say at all. He just took a deep breath and looked towards Aplhonse. Without answering his question, he moved his right hand upwards in order to shake hands with the crewmate. He said "I am Maletrix Steller. I am the captain of the fishman division of the crew. It is nice to meet you, Metal...". The fishman was quite friendly to everyone. That seemed to be strange to some people... He only hoped that Alphonse did not think that way too and that he was willing to be friends with a fishman. The good fishman had started learning the crew members of the Steel Village...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:27 am

Alphonse greeted him with a warm smile, and shook his hand while sitting down (Face still blushing a little), "Its nice to meet you. I can tell you have a great heart, something I am very happy to see with my own eyes." Alphonse was an overall friendly person whom is used to only saying what he needed to say, but seeing someone greet him warmly made him feel like he deserved a lot more then a hello, his strength was aparent on first site as he was in the fishman division, and the captain none the less, something Alphonse wanted to be to help this division someday. Alphonse couldnt help but smile at the fishman.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:26 pm

((I'm tired of waiting so I'm ending the battle between Major and myself....Be read for your divisions to get special assignments coming up soon))

Iken stood there leaning against the tree with his right arm still resting upon his spear. The spear was drove deep into the tree, nearly a good three foot into the hardwood tree. The previous cock or maybe smug look on the mans face was long gone. It was replaced by one of pity towards the man he was attacking and being attacked by. This was a vary sad story to Iken, a man just trying to figure out who he was, was shot down. Albeit the man was doing it the wrong way, Iken still felt sorrow for the the man.

As the lightning crashed on the ground it caused a bright flash followed by a powerful sonic boom. The powerful shockwave from the lightning bolt and it's thunder caused the island and the nearby ships the shack as if there was a small earthquake. An instant later the sky opened up and rain began to fall. The rain quickly dissolved the colorful substance on the ground, dispersing it into nothingness. Without taking a second glance back at the man or if his previous attack had even hit, Iken walked back to the ships.

"Poor bastard." Iken mumbled walking away.

As soon as the man was out of sight, Iken sensed something approaching him. It was coming from above and heading straight for him on a direct route. Turning around and looking into the sky, Iken could see what was coming for him. With that simple glance Iken knew it wasn't anything that was going to attack him or his crew. A shadow swooped over Iken and a small letter was dropped. With a great swiftness Iken grabbed the letter looking at it's front. Pulling out a small dagger, Iken cut open the top of the letter. Pulling out it's content, the man read it over, it took him only mere moments to finish.

A look of surprise spread across Iken's face once he finished the letter. Gripping the letter tightly causing it to crumple into a small ball Iken looked out to the sea. There were two subjects that the letter talked about, neither of which made Iken all that happy. One was just destiny, and couldn't be helped. However the second was something else completely, and Iken had full confidence he could stop it. However this was really cutting it close to the date his spies had given him for the governments sack of a former ally of the Steel. Despite this Iken knew that the safety of many was more important than that of one. With as sigh Iken walked to his ship getting on board.

"Steel Village, we soon go to battle. Prepare your selves, this maybe be a messy one!" Iken announced.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:51 pm

(Amanda)
Looked at Iken with eager eyes. "A Battle... I Hope it serves a good purpose. But ill follow you Iken sama!" Clutting her right stump of a Arm Amanda Hoped to herself Iken had good intentions.

(Holy)
Holy smiled at Iken "Sounds marvalous Lord Iken It would be my honor to join you into battle once again... Oh heres the Steel Chain mail you asked me for."

Holy handed the COmplex steel Chain mail hed been working on. After finally Finishing the Finishing touches on it today he created one of the most well made Chain mail Holy had ever created.

"I Hope you like It Iken Sama Only the best for the Best Nakama ever!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Sangjo got up from the ground playing his guitar "Oi oi oi why do you get all the ladies iken?" Sangjo threw his guitar behind his back, and followed behind Iken "hey holy how about a round on me? I feeling pretty festive right now."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Holy gave Sangjo a big smile as his eyes sparkled in delight. Howver Amanda stepped infront of Holy Useing her Left arm to hold him Back.

"Nakama Sangjo do not give this man any alcohol... I Do not know if your aware of this But Holy is extreamlt dangerous when drunk. Espechial sense he has Salmanthias Sacred treasure. So ill have to polietly refuse.

Holy frowned at Amanda. "Aww Common mandy let me have fun with Sangjo pleeeeeese!"

Amanda gave Holy a Deathly Stare. "No We must prepare for the battle Iken has just informed us about so no parting!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:52 pm

"No partying? But I always party after an adventure. Come on amanda lighten up. Let holy have at least one drink with me. Hell you can even join us. A pirates life is no fun without drinking a quart of rum." Sangjo took out a flask hidden is his shirt and sneaks it to holy while having another for himself as they walked toward the ship. Sangjo always kept extra drinks around just in case if they ever ran into a dry season, or if Iken ever found out that Ken and him stole his ligour from his captain quartets awhile back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Thor sighed and put his Jutte away. "I think I need to be somewhere" he said, walking away "We'll finish another time" he called back
Reaching Iken, who seemed to have stopped his fight as we'll he asked "What do you want me to do, sir?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Looking at Sangjo, Iken knew all to well that the two men had broken into his expensive liquor. That could be one of the possible explanations Iken shot a glance at him that was equivalent to a death stare. However in the next instant Iken had turned his attention to something else. This would leave anyone who saw it wondering if what they seen had really just happened. Walking over to the edge of the ship Iken looked down to see all of his remaining nakama.

"Listen up! First and the Fishaman divisions will be heading to an island called Sundae Float, to offer them protection for an oncoming threat. The same will be done by the Second and Fourth, only they will be heading to Bright Wood Island. The finally my personal guard and myself will visit the island of Thunderian Peaks to speak with the giants. Now that leaves the medical and restoration divisions. The restoration division will stay here and restore the ships. The medical division will be split up among participating groups. Fang will go with the fishman and first division while Derecto will head out with the fourth and second. Sabre and Segal need to come with me to get their mission details." Iken said before walking off.

Walking towards the remote area Iken was followed by Sabre and Segal. Once Iken reached the place where he needed to be Iken found Youri. Putting his hand on the man's should Iken greeted Youri with a smile. Sabre and Segal seemed to be surprise about the man and his missions. With a sigh Iken then began to explain what he had found Youri for.

"Youri, you'll need to lead Zero to Rotfest Island and assassinate the islands leader. This way I can come in and take it for my own before a certain other gets to it. Now Sabre and Segal will be going along to treat your division. Rotfest has many poisonous and dangerous things, so taking two doctors on this mission only makes sense." said Iken making sure no one else was around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next