One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)

Go down 
+7
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Cobdogred
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:13 am

The man tried to seem honorable by letting Iken attack first since he was the challenger. However looks could be deceiving, the man could have been louring Iken into a false sense of safety. Archibald could have been putting on a false front to seem honorable in the beginning only to fight dirty later in the battle. In a battle where Iken knew nothing about the foe and the foe could possibly know everything about him. This left Iken with the disadvantage before the battle even started. With this Iken pulled out his Rejection Slayer, that way he could switch from offense to defense in an instance.

"Blade Cannon"

Iken pulled his sword back and slashed it sending out an air blade to the opponent. The man repeated the process a could of times send a total of five air blades at Archibald. Each blade was slashed at a different angel making it nearly impossible to dodge all of them with one simple move. With a simple barrage like that, Iken would get an accurate reading of the man in at least one category. With the multiple slashes he might even get a pretty good reading of the man overall.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:26 am

Alphonse looked at the new Face, he wanted a spar.. Alphonse was without emotion at the moment but tried to show His concern over the mater.

"Im not the easy type.. you look like someone that'll under estimate me just because im new.. But let me assure you Im not someone you can claim to go 2 on 1 for.. aside from all that, i refuse to look for a fight.. it is not personal but my past Takes the "Fun" out of fighting, and will only do so when I'm threatened or My Nakama are." Alphonse was waiting for a response, but if his Commander left, He'd have to leave with him, same for Sarah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 am

Air slashes approached Archibald rapidly. Archibald scoffed to himself, "What a cliche." In a fraction of a second Archibald had processed all the necessary information. He now knew his opponent did have ranged techniques. He also knew he needed to dodge the incoming blades with utmost priority. Archibald pointed his left palm to the ground. A burst of blue liquid covered the land surrounding him. He quickly hopped onto the puddle and started sliding to his left. After avoiding the sword slash he changed the path of his dash. A right turn redirected Archibald towards his enemy. Rapidly the short man approached the other combatant. His right hand, clasping a throwing knife, released a drop of the same blue liquid. With a flick of the wrist Archibald tossed the blade to Iken. As fast, if not faster than a bullet, the blade soared towards Iken's right shin. Archibald found himself smiling; he was positively excited over the conflict. He could taste the respect- oh how he would be revered after he had defeated this saintly swordsman. Archibald knew Iken had him beaten in the physical category, but there was one aspect he would exploit to victory. Archibald was one hundred percent sure Iken had no understanding of his unique abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 am

Thor made a little sweat beat as the man began to kick what in gods name is he doing? thought Thor, who then looked at Alphonse "This shouldn't take long, will have breakfast in a few" Thor said smiling and then he turned around and faced Zero "Lets go, although this fight is a little one sided..." Thor thought. He could easily defeat him as far as he knew but he would humor him for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 am

Iken watched the man closely trying to get a grasp of the mans abilities. If he was able to do that he would have a much better chance of winning the battle. With all of Iken's battle experience he had seen and fought many unique powers. Most of the battles he fought tended to be straight forward and the weaknesses were pretty obvious. He has also fought people with abilities that seemed to have no weakness allowing only pure power to overcome it.

Watching Archibald use his ability Iken noticed it was a blue liquid, it seemed to be almost like a liquid ice. It allowed the user to slide along it like it was some type of slippery material. Was it oil? It seemed to be slippery like oil, but that wouldn't explain the increase of speed to that degree, there had to be something more to it. Seeing the man move his arm forward slightly, Iken figured he was about to use the throwing knife he was brandishing earlier. An instant later the small knife began hurtling through the air at the speeds of a bullet or maybe faster.

Pulling out his second sword Iken slashed at the throwing knife as electricity ran through the blade. With the blade crackling with electrical energy it was able to easily cut through the metal of throwing knife. This would not only save Iken from the immediate harm, but also prevent the foe from using it later on. There was something surprising about the throwing knife, Iken expected it to have a harder impact with it moving as fast as it was.

Thoughts and possibilities ran through Iken's head about what was happening. Why did the blade weigh less than what it looked like, was it hollow inside. No, from the two pieces Iken could tell it was not hollow inside. Was this apart of the blue substances abilities, or was this something else completely? This would certainly explain why he got such a speed increase while sliding on the substance.

"Why attack me? There are two Yonkou out and about, a new one too. Why not attack them? Are they to much of a challenge for you?" Iken asked the man ready to study his response.

Iken took a deep breath to calm his nerves down, with this Iken learned two things. He could smell some type of oil coming from Archibald's substance. The second was that there was rain coming, no more than five maybe 10 minuets away at the most. At this point Iken would see if the substance would wash away or not. All that Iken could do now was attack or wait to see if Archibald had anymore abilities. The best way of doing things would always be taking out the foe before they could use their full power.

Iken had thrown airblades at the enemy to see how he would react. I was now time to throw something a bit more substantial at the man. Pulling back both of his swords Iken swung them both, this time with enough power to send not a air blade, but a more powerful shockwave. The shockwave from the Rejection Slayer was a bit larger than the one from the Lightning Blade due to the difference in size of the blades. However the shockwave from the lightning blade was also infused with around five million volts of electrical power while the rejection shockwave had nothing aiding it. The shockwaves were launched in a X patten, this plus the nature of shockwaves would make it harder to dodge than a strait forward airblade.

"Big Cannon, Lightning Cannon Combination: X Marks the Spot"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:38 am

Alphonse looked at his Commander, "Are you sure you want to fight him Commander? Its pointless," ,Alphonse was against unnecessary fighting, If the new Face really did accept it would be a very painful site to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 am

Thor sighed, his friend was right, so he desided to back out "Look, Al's right, its unnessicary to fight, I, being a division commander have already proven to be strong and Al is very strong as well" Thor said and then looked to his two friends, "lets go eat" he said and began to walk off
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:30 am

Alphonse watching the situation didnt want Zero thinking he did a bad Impression, "Zero wanna join?" Alphonse was looking at his commander waiting for acceptance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village A Meeting Of Allies   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:25 am

Archibald had mere seconds to react to Iken's movements. As soon as Iken had cut through the knife, Archibald knew he needed something far more substantial. The blue paint dispersed in seconds as Archibald quickly produced a bola. As quickly as the blue paint disappeared a red paint appeared over the wooden spheres. Archibald swung the weaponry above his head for the short period of time Iken took to grab his weapon. Archibald felt a surge of luck; he had no time to change his attack and no need to.
Archibald noticed a difference in Iken's two blades. The first was larger, but it had not shown any unique abilities in the combat to date. However, the second blade was very interesting. Archibald could see the electricity coursing through Iken's sword. If he was using such power, his next attack was sure to be dangerous. Electricity was never fun; personal experience had taught Archibald such facts.
Archibald aimed his bola at Iken's center mass. As the weapon sailed toward it's target it interrupted the flight path of the two shock-waves. The energy blast would strike the spheres in such a way both attacks would be cancelled out. The bola was shot back at Archibald as a half-force shockwave burst towards Iken. Archibald ducked his head down and let the bola fly past him. It wasn't that simple- the force behind the missile pushed Archibald on his ass. That fall knocked the wind out of the tiny man. As he slowly got up, he prepared a response to Iken's insidious question. Archibald's brow scrunched and he sneered a nasty sneer. Archibald cleared his dry throat with a coarse and raspy ahem. He was short on breath and filled to the brim with words.
"I'm not quite sure what you are implying here.... Are you su-suggesting I am weak? Or are you calling me a c-c-coward?" Archibald's voice trembled with subtle rage. A man as perceptive as Iken might pick up the anger behind Archibald's words. Suddenly a smug grin stretched across his face, "No... you are saying you are of a lesser caliber than those men. I could accept such a concept; but I will not sully the quality reputation of the Theseus family with fear. No, I chose to combat you, Iken, for your reputation. Everyone knows who you are; when I defeat you everyone will know the Theseus family."
After saying those words, Archibald felt like a dick. He was entirely aware of how dickish those words were, but perhaps he could unhinge Iken emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:08 am

A new color of the substance was finally revealed to Iken during Archibald's last counter. This time it was read in color, it still had a oil like smell coming from it. However this time the results of it's application, seemed to have made a common wooden weapon into something indestructible or at least damn close to it. It was not only unharmed from the dual shockwave attack, it the man threw it with enough force to cause Iken's own shockwave to bounce back. It appeared the man had a level of inhuman strength as well as Iken, this made getting in close and over powering him a problem.

At this point Archibald had show at least three noticeable abilities. One the blue substance, it was able to make something lighter and maybe slippery. Two the red substance allowed the user to make something harder to the point it's as strong as possibly a diamond or seastone. The third was something they shared, super strength. Iken had shown he was strong enough to wield large swords to produce airblades and shockwaves. He had also revealed the lightning blades ability to use electricity. This was one of it's many abilities. Seeing the shockwave coming at him, Iken was about to be forced to show yet another ability. However this was okay since Iken had plenty more up his sleeves.

With the fast approaching shockwave coming at him, Iken had a few choices at that point. He could attempt a dodge, however with the spreading nature of the shockwave it's self that most likely wouldn't work to well. This left him with the option of trying to block the impact of the shockwave. This option was more or less Iken's specialty, with his Rejection Slayer Iken could take in the energy without any real harm being done.

Now with the shockwave nearly upon him Iken held out his sword at the oncoming attack. As the attack hit the sword it quickly dwindled into nothing as it was taken into the sword. With the once powerful shockwave now nothing, Iken lowered his blade from it's defensive position. With both side effects of the fallout from the clash now dealt with Archibald spoke to Iken about his previous comment. Iken listened to the mans answer rather curious of his answer. Listening to him Iken could tell he was at least a bit angered by Iken's words.

"I see, friend I didn't imply anything by that. It was but a simple question, one not to be taken offensively. I just don't see myself as an equal to someone such as a Yonkou. Sure if they would attack my family or myself, yes I would fight them. However an unneeded battle with them would only cause more future blood shed for my crew and theirs. War isn't fun, people die. Ones you love more than anything get injured and worse. Can you imagine watching your loved one slowly slip away right in front or beside you? The man near to you dies from a bullet to the back of the head, and you're just to slow to help him. How about a friend you've known since childhood drowning and then being taken away to be used for god knows what? Have you experienced that? Or maybe watching as your uncle and a man you think of as a brother burn down your village and kill your father as he tries to stop them?" Iken lectured to the man.

Pulling out his Spear of Summoning Iken looked more than a bit enraged. With a powerful heave Iken threw the spear, it traveled with speed higher than that of sour or flash. Being so lite Iken was easily able to accomplish this with his super human strength level. As the spear traveled through the air at high speeds thoughts and memories raced through Iken's mind. With some what saddened sigh Iken look Archibald in the eye and spoke once again.

"Tell me, what do you think will happen if you beat me? Fame? Is that all you fight for? What do you think is going to happen if you do beat me? Sure you may become famous, but then you'll just become another target. You'll be the new person to beat up and get fame for. Hell and why not? You beat Iken, the Captain of the Steel Village, you must be really strong. So what's going to stop another person just like yourself from swooping in and attacking you just like you did to me? Hmm? Nothing...absolutely nothing...Sigh....This fight needs to end soon." said Iken yet again finding himself lecturing.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:23 am

Takumi was looking at the unfolding battle with big eyes; this man was far more powerful than he'd imagined. But the nature of the man's abilities told him he used a devil fruit. This would give Takumi an important advantage if the man would decide to forget about the agreement; he was weak to the seawater surrounding them. It was unlikely Iken would make use of the seastone hull of his ships or the nearby ocean to defeat his opponent, but Takumi wouldn't hesitate to do so if the man would chose not to play by his own rules. He seemed to be getting angrier by the minute, as was Iken. Takumi climbed off the railing of the ship and stood behind it, leaning on it with his elbows instead. This way he'd have a firm footing to use Soru if the situation would demand it. But for now, he could just watch the battle unfold.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:06 am

OOC: You guys are boring -__-

Zero then frowned and put his hands in his pocket. He leaned to the side and then disappeared. Zero then reappeared next to sarah and put his arm around her. He grinned as he looked over at Alphonse and said.

"Then how about this...winner of a spar gets to take Sarah out on a little date...how about it Sarah? Me and you could go out to dinner.."

Zero clearly knew Alphonse had feelings for Sarah. Doing this would clearly provoke him into wanting to fight Zero. Zero wanted to hone his skills, better yet prove he was division leader strength. Zero would prove him self at all cost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am

"Oho, you REALLY dont wanna do that" laughed Thor then turned his friend "Kick his ass?" asked Thor, laughing still. Even though he knew for a fact if this guy went ANYWHERE near Sarah, the she would kick his royal ass, but he was getting on Thor's nerves. Turning down a meal and asking out his friends girl HAD to be punished.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:21 am

Zero smirked and held up a thumbs up. Towards Thor and Alphonse. He grinned with a grincly grin and laughed as he saw Thors reaction.

"You mad bro?"

Zero had finally provoked the emotion called anger which was perfect to get them to spar with him. As he did that. Zero was already on his toes from the start of the day. He was ready to fight some one. Simply for the hope of making sure he wasn't rusty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 am

"Not really, you just kinda annoying, it probably Al that's mad" Sniggered Thor as he waited for Al's reaction
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Alphonse's Face showed no emotion as his sword was drawn with one hand, "Metal Manipulation", Alphonse took out his fist and swung at the enemy, the enemy was right next to Him. The fists power was felt from the distance, it could destroy any metal. The speed was much more then above average. He was aiming at his Ribs. "If you EVER lay a hand on Sarah... Ill kill you." Alphonse was serious, as when the match starts it will no longer be a spar. It will take someone very powerfull to stop Alphonse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Thor sniggered, drawing his Jitte and coating it with energy "And there he is!" laughed Thor, whos legs were then coated with energy

Last edited by Thor on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:06 pm

sarah got scared that if alphonse lost this idiot would take her because he was to be more powerful than her and he would overpower her. when zero put his arm around her she was getting scared so she tried pushed his arm away and make her way away and said "dont get yourself hurt metal" she was running as fast as she could her leash trailing behind her she took of her collar, not know that is what alphonse was tracking her by, in the next alley over but kept hold of her leash though it didnt really change her look at all she thought taking away the leash would help her hide.after she had gotten a couple of streets away she tried to be inconspicuouce because she knew alphonse would be able to find her and hoped zero woundnt find her.

Last edited by valawsedit on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:14 pm

a grin came across youri's face as he said''hehehe...so i can skip the polite stuff...the captain is busy at the moment please wait till later.''
''if you want to ask something ask it me.''
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Monty woke up. When he opened his eyes he realised that the ship had stopped already and that they had reached land. He tried to remember what had happened... "oh yeah!"-he remembered everything suddenly. He had joined the steel village's fishman division.

He stood up and walked out of the ship after washing his face.
The weather was as he liked it the most, humid. He remembered there was going to be a meeting to talk about pirate issues.
"I cant be late to that...".-he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Morgan looked at the man pausing befre getting a rather pissy annoyed look on her face. "Fine, but why would I ask you, when you just kissed my hand without my permission. Bu none the less Im here to join the Crew. I was at one of your wars with the cloudy pirates. I took out war. The firey hothead who called me a bitch, I wasnt very pleased I can tell you that for sure bud." She said bluntly as she sat down on a near by rock and started philing her nails.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:30 pm

''?ahhh the f*ckers that sand guy was with...anyways...i am afraid as long as iken is busy i wont let you trough..so you better ask me everything.''
he said while sitting down on the ground with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Morgan gave a small chuckle before looking at him. She gave him a small kick with her foot smiling. "Your not half bad, but dont get me wrong touch me when I dont wanna be touched wish your life could bye as I dont have much of a tolerance for men anymore." She stated bluntly before taking out her sword and sharpening it.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:01 pm

''sorry?anyways,i am just making sure nobody just comes and walk right into the meeting..sorry if i insulted or dared you in some way''
he said bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Morgan looked at him grinning. She was basicly giving him warnings. [b "Dont take what im saying to heart love, Im just warning you sence im gonna be sticking around for awhile."[/b] Morgan chuckled as she took out her gun and started cleaning it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next