One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))

Go down 
+3
GoreFish
Sleepy
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Iris did not bring anything, save for her weapons, her looks and Donovan. She wasn't here to shop, and if she really wanted something, she could still.... talk someone into buying it for her.
She did put on a little lipstick, made sure her corset was making her bust look juuust right, but those were smaller details.
donovan was first to leave the ship, he was just so happy to see land, he could barely contain it. He didn't even use the plank, just jumped right off the ship, his landing causing a loud bumping noise and even, everyone could have sworn, a little shaking underneath their feet. It was hard to believe he was a sneaky one in combat....
Iris followed with less energy, but just as much enthusiasm. Her swaying hips might not tell any of the men this, but inside she was shivering with anticipation. Finally some pirates to kill. To be honest, she was almost disappointed that they hadn't arrived directly at the fighting scene.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Zhuka watched from the ship as Martello, Enma, Ioric, Donovan and Isis walked down the plank. She yawned, but continued to watch with whoever else was watching. The wind blew towards her from across the island. "It really smells fishy here..." She thought to herself, breathing in the ports smell...
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Jason slowly exited the Argo after arriving at Terygon. He turned and yelled at his crew mates, "Get the hell out here!" Herakles led the rest of the crew to Jason. Jason turned toward Clyde and said, "Hey Clyde! Glad to work with ya!" Suddenly Jason got serious, "Is there anyone we need to kill. And where the hell are we going to find information on Alabasta and Athenopolis?" Jason's eyes glistened and his eyes showed what he wanted. He wanted blood. Fighting was the only thing that calmed him down when he thought about his uncle, which was fairly often. So, he wanted to fight so he wouldn't go on a rampage of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Ti'ar leaped off the ship, running on all fours. "Screw this, Martello. I'm not here for any of this informant garbage. I'll be on the Wall, drooling at my next prey." With that he spun, his two bags bursting with handcuffs and chains. "AND NO I WON'T ATTACK UNTIL YOU GET THERE!"

Duncan had his scimitar done, and sheathed with his other one. "Ah, time to disembark? Wonderful. Perhaps I could find some material..." Duncan realized he wasn't supposed to be shopping... and then he grew sad. Better that he didn't... he'd find far too many young couples running around. He walked over to stand by Bushy, and wait for Martello to give him orders.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:54 am

Clyde moved his hand to shake Jason's hand but than pulled it back to make sure his glove was completely covering his hand, he didn't want to poison a fellow commander by mistake. "I don't think we will get to kill on this one..." Clyde said. "Anubis ordered us to locate his contact, he must be around here waiting for us or something" Clyde said, searching around with his eyes to try and spot an Anubis tattoo on anyone in the crowd. Yes, there was a crowd, people simply gathered around to see the blue jelly that called himself a pirate captain, creating a ring of lamb eyes around the two.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 pm

[East Side of Terygon ((Marines side))]

Martello then grinned "Well looks like all of them are here. Ah alright go ahead Ti'ar, dont go too far, ... so we can go now. Ill actually get to the point straight away.."

The marine in sunglasses was leading the way "Yes sir, actually, we have searched the archives in the office, and we have nothing. Whispers on this side have heard nothing from any of the spies either sir, i must apologize, i thought for sure fresh info would arrive by now.."

As they walked through the town there were many shops and offices, marines and normal rich people walking down. There were boutiques and the sound of chatter. The marine in sunglasses and his blue suit then got a worded message from one of his colleagues and smiled "You are in luck sir, we have just heard that Steel is in Water 7, they are rampaging to kill Unholy there and it seems like a big affair..." Martello grinned "nah... its to obvious, i want them off their guard, at this point, im planning to systematically slaughter them, i got to know more about my opponent before rushing in you know? hehehee" They finally reach a giant wall. Stretching across the island covering the whole area was a giant wall. The marine in sunglasses then said, "This is the Great Wall of Terygon, most of the people here enjoy their criminal free existence and we strive to keep it that way. On the West side are pirates, and other spies. There is alot of information that usually our ears cannot reach over there sir, but we advise against going there. Its a nightmare....."

[[West Side of Terygon (Pirates and Spies)]]

A man in a hood walked across to where Clyde and Jason were. This place was very different in comparison to East. It was poor and run down. There were suspicious looking characters everywhere. And it was dusty and quite dirty as well. one could describe this place as a slum. But the hooded man approached the jellyfish and the other refined person "Are you both here on behalf of the Anubis pirates? Show me your marks..."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:38 pm

(ARCHANGELS)

Enma hated these hours. Every day he had to stay awake for two hours. It was like a sleep cycle, like real sloths. Being awake wasn't Enma's favorite thing in the world and it made him restless and twitchy. After all, sleeping for the other 22 hours of the day can build up some serious energy source. He looked at the great wall with respect. He couldn't not appreciate such a fine work of architecture. "Was it ever ruined?" Enma asked their 'tour guide'. "There must be a lot of information in the west side... nobody knows pirates better than pirates."Smarty said. "Too bad we can't go there..."

(ANUBIS PIRATES)

Clyde turned so his back would face the hooded man. On his back the tattoo of the Anubis pirates was clearly visible, next to an old slavery tattoo. "Are you Anubis' contact?" Clyde asked. He didn't like being questioned and he wanted to even the odds with a question of his own. "We were sent here to retrieve some info for Anubis-sama"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:47 am

Irocir followed the others until they got to the street, where he made his way lesuirly to the wall, pickpocketing and snatching items from stalls in an attempt to quench his greed, hoping that the objects he had taken were of some worth. As he joined up with the others, he heard the man wearing sunglasses finish his sentence, which Ioric could only feel compeled to say; "Well, that is a bit far to be scared of heights to get over this wall now isn't it. Oh don;t tell it's the pirates your scared off, there mere beasts were aloud to kill, thats part of the job you know, I'm very sure many enlisters made it clear." He then started spraying the wall it's sef with disinfectant. "My, my, you can't even keep a simple pile of bricks clean, oh dear."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Ti'ar was standing on top of the wall (how the hell had he gotten up there so quickly?) and heckling, insulting, berating, and otherwise annoying the pirates on the other side of the wall. The number of curse words tumbling from his mouth was enough to make a conservative go into a coma. He completely missed the rest of the group arriving at the wall, and his swears and taunts only grew in volume and volatility.

Duncan looked up at the swearing Ti'ar with a confused look on his face. "Is he... always like this, sir?" He turned to the sunglasses-clad Marine and asked, "Sir, is it only pirates who occupy the other side of the island? Or are there any innocents?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:23 am

[[East side of the island]]

The man in sunglasses found this group to be very peculiar. But nonetheless they were quite high in the food chain , mainly due to the leader, Martello Young. This man was known as a marine monster, destroying pirates wherever he was. The man in sunglasses then nearly jumped when Duncan and Enma asked him questions. "Oh.... no, this wall has never been breached by the pirates, though some have tried.... and we think there might be families, its possible, but mainly there is at least a army of pirates and spies inside there, why do you ask?"

Martello then laughed "Ioric, are you going to clean the entire structure? hmmmm, so pirate scum are roaming freely eh? Seeing as i cant get my information here, im going to try something different then.... TI'AR.. i advise you come down from there...... what im about to do, will not sit well with your current position!!!!" Martello had a devilish plan , he was holding his hand back.

[[West Side of the island]]
The man in the hood then nodded "Yes i am the contact, we need to move quickly, you never know who is watching.... Anubis pirates in this part of world is sure to bring about chaos... follow me, both of you..." The man in the cloak then began to move, and lead them to a particular door.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:20 am

Ti'ar spat one last time over the wall before grabbing the edge on the Marine's side, and hoisting himself over. He fell and changed as he fell, landing on his back feet in Adlet form. "Oh god, Martello, it's like it's my birthday..." He began pulling chains out from one of his bags, grinning a toothy, wolfish grin. "Bundle of fun, bundle of joy, I get to play with them like they're toys." He got himself ready... it wasn't hard to anticipate what Martello was about to do.

Duncan almost wanted to cry. His hand covered his face, and his eyes teared up slightly. "There... are... families..." They'd be no better than pirates! He would've tried to stop Martello, but there was no chance in hell that he could stop Martello from doing anything. All he could do is follow Ti'ar's lead and prepare for battle. He grasped the pommels of both of his scimitars, ready to charge into battle. Everyone who had a weapon was his target, while everyone else he refused to touch.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Jason sighed when he heard he wasnt gonna get to fight anyone. Jason continued to follow the hooded man. He look's suspicious....hm....
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:24 am

Iris sighed. Boys.
She didn't particularily care about what Martello was about to do, neither about Ti'ar anticipating it like a child when presented with a present, or Duncan. She had noticed, Duncan seemed to be in pain at almost all times. At least when she was around. Maybe to win him over, though he was, by rank, beneath her of course, all she'd have to do is show him some affection? Or would that make him hate her for causing him the pain he obviously felt at her flirtatious behaviour?
The truth was, Iris didn't know or care about Duncan's feelings. What she did care about was that behind this wall, there were the scum that had dared humilitate her. It would be little payback, but it would be better than nothing.
Carefully, not to hide her leg but to show it as tastefully as possible, an automatic gesture, she reached for the two sickles she kept strapped to her thigh. Her long hands each grabbed one, and she gave Donovan a short look. The dog understood, he stood up and shifted his weight a little. Be ready, that was what it meant. The giant dog had gotten that comment so many times, even if his brain could recall half of them, he wouldn't be able to count them. Not very impressive, since the dog was only able to count to ten, maybe fiteen on good days, but in this case, it really was many.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:52 am

Anubis Pirates:

"Whatever..." Clyde mumbled as he followed the contact. He didn't mind being stared at, he was used to it. To make things mentally easier, Clyde pictured himself killing a few of the staring by passers, it was heart warming.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:39 am

[[West Side of the island]]

The door opened and there were alot of busy people with papers and radios and den den mushis, communicating with other people. The man with the cloak removed the cloak to reveal a battle hardened man who had scars on his face and chest. he was wearing a loose black shirt and pants. He went to a cabinet "Sorry i was so secretive, i have served under Anubis in his revolution at Arabasta... it was excellent.... he is a fantastic war general that's for sure." He took out the files and handed it to Clyde and Jason "Here is the maps and plans, it cost alot of lives..... but i owe Anubis sama from the past, so consider this my payment...."

[[East side of Terygon]]

Martello held his arm back "I advise you people to stand back...." the marine with sunglasses started sweating "Sir, i dont under........" Martello then smashed his hand foward. He sent a huge quake wave and caused the island to shake and move. The wall started cracking. The people on the island was shouting and screaming as they felt the earth shake. The giant wall of Terygon, cracked and slowly began falling down, the debree falling everywhere as Martello grinned "NOW, MY ARCHANGELS, GO FORTH!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH" There were a wave of spies, pirates and criminals at the other side of the wall screaming "WHAT THE HELL?!!" "THE MARINES ARE ATTACKING!!!" "RUN, RUNNNNN" "LETS KILL THESE BASTARDS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 am

[West Side]

"Anubis-sama will appreciate your hard work" Clyde said as he took the files. He felt a feeling of responsibility, he was helping. Sudenly, a riot broke outside. Shouts of fear could be heard. People were screaming about a marine attack. Clyde then turned to face Jason. "We better get the hell outa here..."

[East Side]

Enma's eyes shot up seeing Martello destroy a wall. His captain was so reckless, just like he hoped he will be. Unfortunately for the pirates, Enma was in his 2 hours of being awake, and he was energized from 22 hours of sleep. "So we just kill some fools?" Enma asked, jumping off of Bushy. "You guys stay out of this, I don't want you to get covered in pirate blood" Enma said to Smarty and Bushy. Smarty got silent, she knew it was better not to mess with Enma in his two hours of energy.
Enma, walked slowly and calmly to the falling wall, not fearing of any debris or shards.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 am

Although Ioric was secretly delighted with his chance to inflict his revenge on pirates for the loss of his original arms, he tried to mask it with annoyance; retorting to their leader; "Really rear admiral? Did you have to destroy the entire thing? How do you suppose is going to clear that up? Hmm? Right after a finished the patch where we were." He then activated the gatling gun hidden in his stomache area, ripping through his shirt to spray a few rounds at the criminals. "Filthy scum." Ioric said, not being able to stop himself from smirking.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Zhuka and the other marines on board were tossed and turned on the boat when the quake hit. Some were tossed overboard while those who managed to get up started seeing what the happened or preparing for what will happen. Zhuka was tossed against the wall of the hallway and fell face first on the floor. As she tried to get up to try and contact the Rear Admiral, she gathered a small crowd of marines watching her struggle to get up. After a few seconds; she managed to get to her feet and start running around the ship, looking for a den den mushi.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm

The moment the wall came down, Ti'ar began to move. Before men could draw their weapons, before they could even turn around, he was upon them. Choking, binding, ripping, tearing, biting, and rending: Ti'ar became a force of nature, destroying and dismantling everything in his path. Either his opponents were torn to pieces, or hopelessly hogtied to a point where they could NOT move. His ruthless efficiency was a sight to be stare at in wonder, and to shy away from in fear. His frenzy was almost enough to leave the rest of his group in the dust.

Duncan watched dumbfounded as Ti'ar tore into the pirates on the other side of the wall, leaving not one unharmed. Duncan drew his scimitars warily, asking Martello, "How long will he be like this for?" He ran to Enma's side, cutting down any armed men who happened near him. He wasn't putting himself into it, though.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 am

The spies and pirates were growling "STAND AND FIGHT MEN!!!" "OOOHHHHHHHHHH" The pirates were returning fire, some at Enma, Duncan and Iris. There were one or two pirates who came out, but one was notably a big one. One of the pirates exclaimed "CAPTAIN JENSEN!!!!! THE SUNDAY MURDERER!!!!" The big man was carrying two huge machetes and laughing "NOW LETS SEE, ON MONDAY I KILL TOWN PEOPLE, ON TUESDAY I KILL CHILDREN, ON WEDNESDAY I KILL FAMILIES, ON THURSDAY I KILL ANIMALS, ON FRIDAY I KILL PRIESTS, ON SATURDAY I KILL WOMEN, AND ON SUNDAY ILL KILL YOU FOOLS< AHAHAHAHAHAH"
[[Captain Terrence Jensen "The Sunday Murderer"]]
[[30,000,000 beli]]
[[Sunday Pirates captain]]

Some pirates and spies were charging ahead and then Martello laughed saying, "Dont allow these fools to enter the eastern side, kill them before they can!!!" Martello didnt want to overdo his power in case he caused major damage to the Eastern side of the island.

[[Western side]]
The hooded man looked urgently "we must flee, quickly the two of you, get out of here, i will go and defend this place, i dont believe the marines are actually raiding this place!!! DAMNIT!!!"

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 am

Before the dust had settled, Donovan had already left Iris' side. It was hard to believe there even had been a dog. Some people called that shadow step, but Donovan was a dog, so he didn't care what people called it or what they called him. The first unlucky man, he didn't know who he was or what he had done, it could een have been a marine, didn't even have a chance to react before his face, no, his head, was nothing more than blood and flying pieces of ripped flesh. Blood dripping from his teeth, Donovan let out a bloodcurdling howl. It was part of the order "be ready!", but he didn't know what it was good for. Neither did he fully understand why Iris wanted him to maul people, but he was, by definition, a hunter, and so this was the most natural thing for him to do.

Iris gave Martello a short look, filled with something like astonishment, aybe adoration or surprise, it was hard to tell. She had not expected him to be able to do that, though she couldn't exactly tell just why she had not.
Unlike Ti'ar or her own dog, she got to the other time in a way that suggested she had all the time in the world. She knew people didn't tend to shoot her. One, because she wasn't running, and so she wasn't the typical type of prey, and two, because right now, ti'ar and all those people who just went slaughtering seemed to be a much more current threat. She, meawhile, went around picking up people who didn't get cover, who got too far away from the others, she cleaned up the battlefield one by one, making every kill count personally.
At least up until they actually recognised her as a threat. Bullets weren't a big proble for her to dodge. She just used Soru to quickly transport herself to the biggest and most abominable person on the field right now. She brought her sickle down to the so called sunday murderers neck, not aiming to kill him, as she was not aiming to kill anyone quickly. She always did like to play with her food.
"You're welcome to try, sweetie."
She purred. She always called people she couldn't stand sweetie. Just like she called people she liked by such names.... It was... hard to tell which was which sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 am

Hearing Martello's command, Enma flashed a smile. Holding his ground was Enma's specialty, he could defeat armies without even lifting a foot. And so, he stopped his slow walk and stood on the remains of the great wall, debris and dust from nearby battles splashing around him.
When shots started to aim at him, he whispered while spreading his arms to both sides: "Buddha's Way Of The Fist: Current". His body then became limp. His movements became a blur but his feet never left the ground. His entire upper body was moving in wave motions that started from his arms and went down to his feet. Each motion was made when a bullet hit one of Enma's hands. The bullets did zero damage to the young man as his wave motions carried the energy of the bullets through his bones and down to the ground. Bullet weren't going to beat him.
After the barrage stopped Enma remained standing, challenging the pirates to fight him with his eyes. He wasn't gonna move an inch.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:31 am

For Duncan, it was like the world slowed around him. From deep within him, a carefully capped well of fury and rage was slowly being blown open. "The... Sunday Murderer. A renowned mass murderer of Marines, innocents, and fellow pirates alike. Such a stain on human history has never been made before. And now..." He looked up, gripping his scimitar so hard his knuckles turned snow white. "I will destroy that stain so completely, so utterly, that all that is remembered of you is how terrible your ruination was." What came next was a bestial roar rivaling those of Zoan users, as Duncan plunged forward, his swords flying and sailing through the air in a dance of death. Those unfortunate to stand between Duncan and the pirate were destroyed and sliced to bits in milliseconds. Duncan fell upon the pirate, attempting to slice his arms off.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:11 am

Ioric cackled at their leaders order, replying smarmly; "Oh dear, killing all these vermin will leave a rather nasty stain on this earth, it could take years to clear away the blood." He then turned his back on the pirates momenterily to bellow out to his fellow marines; "For those of you who are not of short memory or no hearing, remember I am a medical cyborg, I am able to treat wounds on the battlefield." As a a few pirates tried to back attack Ioric, he merely arched his back to let what appeared to be a small cann barrel, which fired a laser through three and caused an explosion that took out the rest. "Pity," he said with a smirk, "I'll need a new coat and shirt after this."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:25 am

The pirates were being smashed by the dog and Enma. They were unable to go past the line with those two there. The other pirates and spies who were attacking were shot down by the laser fired by Ioric. It was bedlam at the line where the wall once stood. Martello was just grinning watching the fight ongoing. He wasnt going to get involved yet. His power would cause much damage to the marine side of this island, something he wanted to avoid doing at all costs.

Jensen saw Iris and blocked her sickle with his giant machete, but did not see Duncan charging at him. Duncan had managed to slice his other arm off. The pirate captain roared in fury as he used his head to headbutt Duncan and also his machete to block the other blade. The pirates were now retreating slowly.

Martello then looked to Enma "Go on, go wipe them out, ill cover the line...."
The marine in sunglasses looked alarmed "Sir,.... i dont...." Martello then grinned "Do not worry, this is justice, remember? We will save any civilian we can .... unless they were harboring pirates..." Martello said all this with a simple smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))   Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Archangels 1st Cleansing, Terygon island ((Open to all archangel members and Anubis pirates Fishman division and Jasons division))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next