One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:58 pm

X stood for amoment and then threw his knife right past jacks head, and stuck into the mast of the ship, jack didnt flinch, "I sense no fear from you, a good quality indeed, but what do you think of all those people, all those victums, does there pain bring you pain as well? Or, perhaps, does it only leave you craveing more?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:00 pm

"ehehehe...sorry cap'n." akira fell to the ground. "Please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!"
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:03 pm

"I feel nothing. I'm not disgusted nor am I happy. I enjoy some human suffering, but only if it is those who I care about. Although, those are few for I dislike the navy as well as most pirates. Hopefully your crew will be different." Jack was totally un-concerned about the people, nor was he concerned if he wasn't accepted. He would move on. He morphed into his wolf form and changed back to human form (which still kind of resembles a wolf). He did so just to show that he had powers.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:03 pm

X threw his second knife in between the groveling Akaris fingers, this made him jump a foot back. "Is it you, Akira, who broght this stray pup to our humble aboad?" He grinned wickedly beneath his bag mask.

Last edited by Iggy566 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 pm

((wrong placement of the "i".))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:08 pm

((Fixed Mr.fussy pants Cool ))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:10 pm

"Stray pup! You called me a stray pup!? How dare you refer to me in that way." Jack could tell he was starting to lose control. I........must............resist.........the urge............to change........... If I do.......it will be the end of my hopes he thought to himself, struggling to fight the urge.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:15 pm

"Oh hush up! Think of it as more of a compliment, in a way that I was complimenting you on your canid like powers." He noticed that Jack seemed to be looseing controle, Hes the Ideal crew member! "He held his blood stained hand out to the writhing jack, "Welcome aboard, Jack, Jack the Ripper!"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:18 pm

"Jack the ripper, uh how about Jack the wolf? One more thing, my power does have one problem. When I'm in the wolf form and I get angry or something I lose control of myself. I don't know what happens, its as if I become possessed. In that stage there is no difference from the good and the bad. I get extremely powerful." Jack was still struggling, but began to relax.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:22 pm

"All the better." He lifted his bag, exposeing his deformed face. "Your the 5th person to see my face and get to keep theres, consider it anitiation." He grinned insanely.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:34 pm

"You've received quite an honor, jack." akira said, getting up from the ground. "Only us crew members get to see his face...and only once!"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:03 am

Jack was a little disturbed. "Do I have to wear a bag over my head? I don't actually have one." Jack was a little put off by the captains face. Not that it matters. With my super human hearing and sense of smell, limited eyesight, which I rarely rely, won't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:03 pm

"We'll get you a b-" another knife came at akira's feet. "Never mind then. I'll shut up..."
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:51 pm

"If it affects how you hunt, than by all means you need not wear a bag." X walked twords the side of the ship, "Im off to have some fun, decide which of you watches the ship. Mebey a friendly sparing match?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:19 pm

"That sounds-" yet another knife came. "Come on! I just want to say something!" akira was agrivated.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:22 pm

Meanwhile, in the town market square;
"HAHAHAHA!" Burn Peasents! BURN!!" Yasu shreiked, just haveing soaked a news stand with the flammeable purple liquid supplied by her devil fruit power, she then took a swig of stolen rum, light a match and spit a stream of flame at the small shop. "Oh gloriouse day! Quite the sight, hehe!" someone aproached frome behind holding a gun, the man spoke, "Why? What in you makes you believe that this is neccisary? It's your type that F*ck up the world for the rest of us honest, decent folk! Now answer me, what merrits such chaos!?" She turned her head twords the man, "Yes yes, the typicle every-man hero who aproaches the agressor with the obviouse question, 'Why?' I choose not to answer your question with a deep, intelectual psycho response, but rather with another qeustion," she smiled wickedly, "Why Not?" The man became enraged, "You witch! How could you possibly live with yourself knowing all of the pain you've caused! Well you wont have to live with it much longer, enjoy your trip through Hell!" Yasu skofed at the mans threat, "If your going to shoot me, go right ahead, infact I Dare you! Because if you so much as lift that gun to me, you wont like the end result." The man smiled, "With Pleasure!" He lifted his gun, Yasu smiled as a knife went thru the mans cheek and out the other, "Gah!! Wha-What is this!?" The man hadnt noticed that X had snuck up behind him, X pushed the man to the ground and steped on the handle of the knife, pinning him to the ground by his face. "Just in time X." Said Yasu, X laghed and then leaned down close to the mans ear, "Now whats this I heard of you sending my first mate to hell?" The man could not respond "Big hero reduced to a sobbing fool, pft, pathetic! Yasu, how about we give this man his own little trip thru hell?" X smiled wickedly, "Hehe, yes sir!" she begain to dowse the man in the purple liquid, she left a fuse ten feet long leading to the man and lit it, she and X then walked away, listening to the screams of the doomed man watching helplesly as the fuse came closer to him. "Today was a good day." said yasu, "Indeed it was." replied X. They listend to the sound of the man bursting into flame, screaming in absolute agony, they lughed and continued walking to the ship, forgetting all about the supplies.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:24 am

"Yasu! Yasu!" akira ran as fast as he could to the market square. "Did you remember the supplies? Or were you too busy having fun without me?" akira pulled out his rapier, "Spine Tickler" akira ran behind a civlian and repeatedly stabbed his spine 'lightly'.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:30 am

"You getm noobie." Yasu winked and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:23 pm

((I don't think I'll be able to post until November third. Check in the discussion area for the reason))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:19 pm

((I get an hour each day now!))

Jack waited on the ship, he really didn't want to attack these people. He wasn't in the mood. He could feel the blood lust rising in his body and was resisting. He knew that a single attack would send him off the edge and he didn't know the X would be able to stop him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:35 pm

"Fine...fine." akira went over to the part of the square that wasn't destroyed, and picked up some food and medical supplies. "This is everything, right?" akira said, walking towards yasu avoiding her bombs.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:07 pm

((sorry its taken so long))

"Yeah its cool." Yasu said, not even looking at what he had picked up. "So is there anything left to burn or can we go?" X looked at the island, now in ruin. "Yeah, we can go, I've had my fun for a while. Yasu, raise anchore! New noobi, ask akira for a job! Akira, get this guy a job!" X walked into his room, and threw his knives into the ceiling.

((The end, or does anyone else want to add something?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:01 pm

"Newbie...um...ah...make us some food!" akira said to jack. "By the way-what's your name again?"
((you can end it now. can't wait for part 2!!!))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:55 am

(Let me get this last post)

"I don't cook! I have never cooked. I eat raw meat, you know, like most wolves!" Jack into the kitchen and threw a pan at Akira.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:47 pm

((End of pt 1))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count   Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriouse: The Baghead pirates: Start the body count
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next