One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:34 am

((OCC: It will take all of us to defeat this guy))

Darnel stuck out his forked tongue to sense the heat in the air. Someone big was coming. "You don't have about that guys. He is coming to us."

Coming toward the marines was RedBeard, but using his baku baku powers he managed to fuse himself with Don Jocobo and Snarkel. RedBeard had his huge body with Don Jocobo's arms and Snarkel's lower half.

"Brawh ha haha You marines dare attack my island?! Now you shall feel the warth of RedBeard. Baku Baku Loogie!!!"

RedBeard spit out a bomb from his mouth toward the marine.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:17 am

((OOC: I'm gonna assume it's a black rounded bomb with a fuse...))

"Shell Art: Defuse!" Carlos said as he dashed towards the bomb. This attack wasn't in his arsenal until right now when he thought of it. By flipping one of his hook swords to it's sharp side Carlos slashed at the bomb, cutting the fuse off of it and stopping it from exploding. 'A giant man that can fuse people with himself and shoot bombs out of his mouth... that's probably Redbeard...' Carlos though, trying to measure his opponent's strength. He flipped his sword back to it's normal side and took a defensive position, waiting for his crew to take action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:48 am

((OCC: Yes they are sorry for not fully explaining))

RedBeard fired more bombs from his mouth toward the marines, Carlos again, Darnel, Kenshin, Nova, and one at Connor. He quickly used Snarkel's agility and speed to quickly swip Tyran's body to eat him also giving him sharp blades arms.

"My name is Captian RedBeard future king of pirates. Now you will suffer my warth"

RedBeard was powered by all of three of his powerful men with the power of bombs from Snarkel, swordsmenship from Jocobo, and Tyran supa supa powers. All he needed was the blades that Carlos took then he would be unstoppable. Darnel already knew what he was after. He turned into his hybrid to form to smack the bomb aimed toward him with his tail.

"Protect Carlos at all costs if he gets his blades back he will be unstoppable" Darnel said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:22 pm

"right" said kenshin as he raced to carloses side and took out his sniper, aiming at redbeards mouth
Nova shot at super speed behind redbeard and geppoed to the back of his neck and tried to stab his daggers through his juggular
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:52 pm

((Sleepy, how did you know they were triplets? They all look slightly different. Christopher is even brown for Christmas' sake.))

The triplets looked at each other, and sighed. When Redbeard tried to fire a bomb at Connor, Christopher ran forward and punched it as hard as possible, sending it flying back at Redbeard. As this was happening, Connor pointed at the swords with his thumb. Duke grinned and launched himself forward, picking up the swords with a single swipe. "Heh, want this, bro? Gonna have to catch me first!" As Duke tried to distract Redbeard, a well aimed cannonball from Connor went directly for Redbeard's legs.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:29 am

((Sorry, I thought they introduced themselves before. My bad. I edited))

"What is so special about these swords?!" Carlos asked as a bomb flied towards him. "Shell Art!" He said and moved forward again. He made the bomb connect with his hook sword and slide to the hook's grip. From there all it took was a single and precise movement to launch the bomb back at Redbeard. "Fang Art: Counter attack!" was the name he decided to give this move. He then moved at an increasing speed towards Redbeard. Now that he didn't hold the swords he was free to move again.

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri May 13, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:44 am

Darnel, Carlos, and Christopher both threw back RedBeard's bombs. They all exploded upon impact delivering great damage to the pirate. Nova then tried to stab Redbeard in the back, but he turned his neck into sharp razor blades. Kenshin managed to fire a bullet into his mouth, but thanks to baku baku powers he simply just fused the bullet into his body.

"Baku Baku mutation!!! Machine Gun"

RedBeard's tongue turned into a machine gun, and began firing toward Kenshin to drive him away. He launched his razor arms toward Nova sending air blades toward them to distract him. Redbeard then turned toward Carlos, and opened his mouth to swallow him whole. Darnel and the triplets were temporaily disreguarded. Darnel took the opportunity to attack RedBeard. He slittered toward Rebeard fist ready to punch Redbeard in the gut. He hoped that the triplets would help him.

"Guys come on(triplets), Rebeard is of guard. Lets some him the power of the marines!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:29 am

As Redbeard moved to eat Carlos, the thoughts ran wildly in his head. 'Is this guy a cannibal? what will happen to me if he eats me? how do I get out of this? I have to think fast!'. "Fang Art: Jaw Breaker!" Carlos named another attack. He moved his hook swords the grab each of Redbeard's lips with his hooks, holding Redbeard's mouth open by keeping the hook swords apart. It wasn't easy, but it'll give Darnel time to help him out.
To make Red beard even less comfortable, Carlos jumped into the air and performed a back flip while his hooks still held Redbeard's lips. "Wing Art: Facial Chaos!". The result of Carlos' last attack were a stretched and deformed face along with a certain level of pain to Redbeard whose lips were about to get some ring piercings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:39 am

kenshin shot again into redbeards mouth now held open

Nova sorued at red beard, geppoud up and shot an electric zap at him
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Christopher saluted, "Damn right, we'll show 'im what happens if he screws with us! Bros, let's go!" Connor spun, throwing two cannonballs: one aimed for Redbeard's head, the other going for his waist. Duke somehow came out of the sky, trying to Drive into Redbeard's neck and spine. From the side, Chris aimed a Five-Rep at Redbeard's chin, trying to knock him into the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Redbeard was unable to handle all this fighting from multiple people. Thanks to all of the marine Redbeard was defeated. Redbeard fell unto the ground after getting hit from all their attacks. The last hit was from Chirs who had knocked in the air. He threw up all of men Don Jocobo, Snarkel, and Tyron. Redbeard himself fell to the ground unconcious. Darnel ordered his men to put them in sea stone cuffs, and throw them in the brig upon the ship. With that handle the citizens began surrounding the marines cheering and thanking them. They were hailed as heroes.
Darnel personally like the attention.

"Would you guys do us honor of staying? We are preparing a feast fit you...um what are you guys named?"

Darnel proudly said "We are the hooded knights division 80. Sure I would be glad to stay for awhile. That is if none of my crew minds." He looked toward his crew awaiting their answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:57 pm

"gotta go, i have a mission with the rest of cipher pol" said nova and he was off
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:16 am

"You can count me in!" said the starved Carlos. He was always hungry after a battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:02 pm

The hooded knights partyed the rest of the night praised as heroes of Las Camp. Their praise would spread across the west blue getting the attention of pirates and marines alike. They would make their presence known in the world as marine heroes and they are here to stay.

-The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3