One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Darnel and the hooded were resting on Water 7 after the tough Unholy war. Darnel was sitting on the deck of the ship covered in bandges from the battle with Maximillion. He was reading the newspaper about the lastest government cover up. Steel village invades Water 7 with Unholy pirates murders thousands in vicious war. Thanks to efforts of Vice admiral Major Payne were the pirate foiled and the dangerous criminal Maximillion arrested. A victory for the marines.

"Can you believe this crap. This government makes me sick sometimes. That war was a diaster and they know it. To make things worse we got none of the credit."

Darnel ripped up the leaning upon the side of the ship. He sighed before talking again "Well at least we got some good news though. Men attention, we got some new recruits upon our ship. Give them your full undivided attention as they introduce themselves."

Last edited by Sorrykid on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Carlos was walking towards his captain. He was back from a little shopping spree in Water 7, the ship needed some support and he got the needed tools and parts for that reason. "Who cares about credit? All that matters is that we fought for our cause and stopped some pirates" Carlos said. He didn't see anything wrong with the cover up. The public had no part in the war, only the marines should know what happened and who fought.
"If you'll excuse, the ship needs some improvements" he said and turned to the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Two of the new recruits came upon the ship, Seaman recruit Bolt Armstrong, doctor, and Seawoman first class Tailsa, shipwright. Bolt was rather tall man standing at twelve feet having huge muscles. He easily overtowerd an admiral. He pushed Carlos out of the way as he climbed upon the ship. A young woman by the name of Tailsa came behind him. Tailsa was a small young recruit in the marines. She wasn't built physical and failed twice training. In fact the only reason why she did get accepted was for knowledge of ship building.

"Seaman recruit Bolt Armstrong transfering from Archangels. Seawoman first class Tailsa Sails. Reporting for duty!"

Darnel nodded his head "At ease men. As your first orders are as follows. Bolt you are tend to any wounded on the crew, and Tailsa you are to help Carlos improve the ship. He is excellent at the helm, but he doesn't anything about ship building. You are two assist him in anything needed."

Last edited by Sorrykid on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 pm

marcelo walked to the captain together with his penguin.it was a rare sight,a serious marine walking next to a belly sliding penguin.''hey capt what are we gonna do?''
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Carlos didn't like to be pushed aside but his good mood allowed him to ignore it. He was finally about to upgrade the ship and nothing could bring him down at this point.
"Sweet! more helping hands!" Carlos cheered at Darnel's words. "The new engines should arrive soon enough, we can start by hanging the new sails.." He said, pulling a huge sack filled with all kinds of sails in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Darnel looked at the kid with a serious look that could cut a sword and his pet penguin. He had to laugh out of all the recruits he had seen this beat them all. This one was just a kid not enought old enought to drink yet alone fight criminals. The penguin wasn't doing him any favors. Darnel would have just thrown the kid of his ship and had him reassigned, but Darnel had to give him a chance first. He kinda reminded him of himself when he was younger. Maybe if he survived the trip Darnel may even take him under his wing...maybe. Darnel patted the kid on his head "Ok boy your first order is to scrub the deck from top to bottom with a brush and a bucket of hot water. I want this ship so clean that I can eat off it understand?"

Tailsa was happy that she was useful for something. She hasn't had much luck in the marines so far in her carrer. Tailsa was not the strongest one in the crew, and wasn't much help in anything but ship building. She was going to make a good impression to captain Darnel. Maybe he won't reassign her like the other 20 marine crews did. She began to help Carlos take out the sails "Hello my name is Tailsa, but I guess you already knew that. God I'm so stupid."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 pm

youri smacked the hand away and reacted insulted.''o..k..perry scrub the deck.''the penguin walked to a bucket,jumped into it,and slides around the ship cleaning it.''anything else?''he said with an annoyed voice.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Up in the crows nest Ashley Kept a Look out. Petting Sharpfang from time to time she wondered where they would go next. After the confusion in the Unholy War Ashley just needed some time for herself.

"Hey Sharpy go get me a snakc please." Sharpfang hissed his approval and slithered towards the kitchen to grab Ashley a Snack. Eating some meat forhimself he grabbed Ashley a Big ham and started to slither out forom the Kitchen back to the crowsnest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Darnel gave simply said "Fine since you are an engineer. You can help Carlos here with the improvements of our cannons"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 pm

''i did not hear a thank you nor please... impolite old man...''he said while walking to a canon and upgrading it.after a while he created a auto loader for the cannons.''anything else old inpolite geezer?''
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:21 am

"Delivery!" A man mountain shouted as he cane close to the group. "I have a delivery for one Carlos Vivo, three Squid Cannons" He said, the man was a walking muscle and was wearing a uniform of a delivery company. "Over here please!" Carlos called out, gesturing at a nearby location.
After the man placed the huge box that contained the engines near the ship, Carlos gave him his tip and sent him on his way.
"Ok gang we are now at the serious part!" He said. "I want these engines hooked up and running. I want the big engine in the back of the haul and the smaller engines on each side of the haul, I want the water pipes to be installed and I want this job done ASAP!" He said, it felt good to be in control. He lifted one of the heavy engines and carried it to the left side of the haul, leaving the other two for the obviously stronger Bolt to carry.
"As for you!" He said, turning to the young kid who was fixing a cannon. "You should be more respective towards your superiors! Think you can handle installing a Squid Cannon while we take care of the pipe-work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Kenshin, who had been sitting on deck watching, stood up and laughed "I like this kid" he said, still laughing "Names Kenshin, nice to meet ya"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:37 pm

''name is marcelo...''he said to the strange fella.''and stop calling me kid...i would kick your ass..''he said at a nagging way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 pm

"See, this guy is awesome" laughed Kenshin, the kid was disrespectful no matter who the person was, god, he'd probably mouth off to the Fleet Admiral like it was no one business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Darnel knocked marcelo on his head with his fist leaving a bump on his head in sort comedic way "You better start respecting your superiors, kid. Call me old geezer again and I will kick your ass off my ship. Now straighten up before I get angry." Darnel then decided to take a nap. It would be awhile before the ship would get down, and he needed the rest. "Hey Ashley keep an weather eye out for the city. Make sure that isn't any trouble on the island."

Bolt grabbed the two other engines with both arms easily since he was a cyborg. He installed the other engine to the right, while putting the other larger in back. Bolt began installing the right side engine and would later work on the one on the back. "This is grunt work when will we get to fight pirates." he groaned asking Carlos.

Tailsa ran to other side of the engine eager to help carlos carry it "Let me help you carry it. It seems heavy."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Carlos was holding his breath while he held the engine up since if he would let it go the engine will go with it. He ran towards the ship, knees buckling and sweat running on his forehead, passing by Tailsa. When he reached the ship he put the engine down and took a deep breath. "It was heavy, but what man will I be if I'd ask a lady to help me move heavy metal?" He asked with a friendly smile. He then pulled a tool box out of one of the rooms and threw it down to Tailsa. "Can you install an engine lady?" Carlos asked. He then turned to Bolt. "Believe me, fighting pirates happens so often in this crew that you'll learn to treasure these peaceful moments..." He said, remembering the fight in Las Camp. He then jumped off the ship and turned to work on the last Squid Engine, the one on the back, since Marcelo showed no intention to help out.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 pm

A ship floated by the Hooded Knights' ship, and voices floated up from it. "I told you this way wasn't North!" One voice yelled, followed by another, "I wasn't the one who said this way was North, bro! It was Connor!" Another one loudly groaned, and a muttering arose in the same tone. "Well, I wasn't the one, Connor, so it must've been Duke." "Shaddup, Chris! That's not true at all!" "Well, bro, if you hadn't lost Lucas, maybe we'd actually know where we were!" "Chris, I keep telling you, it wasn't me! Connor was supposed to make sure he didn't do something stupid!" Another round of muttering, "Well, bro, it's not my fault that I needed to get more food... If Duke didn't eat so darn much..." "Maybe if you weren't so stupid, maybe you would've thought to send me instead, bro!" "Bro, if I had sent you, that would have been stupid." The argument continued as the boat floated by.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:01 am

Eating the Big Ham Sharpfang brought her. She called out with food in her mouth. "YOu got it Darnell Sama!"

Watching the island for Any signs of trouble Sharpfang wrapped himself around her tender body.

"Ship Approaching! I Dont see a flag yet!"

Ashley Grabbed Sharpfang and Aimed him At the Unkown ship awiting orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 am

Darnel recognized that meanlingless chatter from anywhere. It was the triplets! He looked over to find out that he was right as their boat floated past by. "Oi Triplets remember us from Las Camp, the hooded knights? Long time no see. What brings you guys here?" It was nice to see a familar face once and while. Maybe this time they will join his crew.

Tailas grabbed the tool box "Of course I can install the engine. I could also probably help with a cannon or two if you want." She winked at Carlos before getting back to work.

Meanwhile back in Water 7....

A group of pirates called the New World pirats began wreaking havoic on the shipwrights on dock 7. "You think we are going to pay you that much for a lousy patch up job!" Captain Charles "White Out" yelled at one of the shipwrights. "Please sir thats the standard price for a job such as this please don't hurt me!" the shipwright yelled. Captain Charles held down the shipwright by wrapping in a coil of smoke from his arm "Well I don't think that I should pay for that. Do you guys?"

The rest of the New World pirates laughed in amusement. "Come on captain. Just kill him so we can sail to the New world. Makes no sense in calling us the New World pirates if we haven't been there yet." said First Mate Cutler.

Captain Charles snapped the shipwrights spine in half killing him instantly "I wanna have some fun first. I mean we might as well make a name for us in Water 7 as well. There aren't any marines here thanks to that stupid wat a few weeks ago." The people began to panic as the terrorizing the city.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm

The argument stopped momentarily, before one of the inhabitants of the ship yelled, "Do you recognize that voice, bro?" "Nah, I don't, Chris." "Shaddup, Duke, I was asking Connor." Murmuring followed, and then, "Yeah, I thought so. Las Camp... the guy was something like... Daniel? Dennis?" Muttering. "Darnel, yeah, that's it! C'mon, let's greet the man, shall we? Maybe he actually knows where to go..." A very short while later, three men came out of the ship onto the deck. "Ahoy, fellow Marine! Where the hell are we?" One asked, one with dark hair... and he received a slap to the back of the head. "Hello, Darnel! What brings us here? Only Duke's incredibly crappy sense of direction." another said, this one with extremely light hair. "What the he-" Duke received another strike to the back of his head, this time by the hands of a man with brown hair. "What was that one for?" Duke asked indignantly, only for the brown haired man to put his hand over Duke's mouth. "Sorry, sir. My brothers and I seem to have lost our navigator, and we're hopelessly lost. Would it be possible for us to join up with you for the time being?" the light haired one, Chris, asked.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:08 pm

youri got punched and he did not like it.''hey old geezer show some respect to the next generation!''he yelled at him with an angry tone.''you could not even kick my ass if your foot was glued on it.''he said with a childish evil smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Darnel simply nodded his head "Sure we can always use a few extra hands aboard the ship. Plus I kinda owe you guys on for helping us on Las Camp. Hey crew say hi to our old friends." Darnel balled up his fist to hit the kid on the head "What the hell did u say?! You got a lot of nerve asking respect from me. If you were my son I'll spank you until your ass fell off! " Darnel heard some screaming from afar and some gun shots "Ashley is there something going on in the city.? I think I hear gun shots!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm

A Very bored Ashley called out from the Crowsnest/ "Danell Sama!!! You need me to do anything?"

Ashley called down with an eager voice clearly her bordom had gotten the better of her. As she depseratly needed somtihng to do with her time.

Sharpfang coilded himself around Ahley giving her a big snake hug.
"Aww thank you sharpy =)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:06 pm

A couple of villigers ran toward the hooded knights ship screaming and running "Oh good the marines are still here. Help there are some pirate causing some trouble in dock 7. We need help!" Darnel heard the screams of the terrorfied villagers "Crew, its time to head out. Follow me to dock 7" Darnel got up from the ship, and ran toward dock 7 where the pirates were last seen.

Meanwhile on dock 7......

Whiteout kicked man down on the ground pushing his face toward the concrete with his foot. Culter, Vice, Shelia, and horse were all attacking citizens. These five made up the New World pirates. Cutler used his Doku Doku no mi power to shoot out a whip made completely out of poison to hit the villagers leaving them to scream in agony on the ground. Vice used thin wires to slice through his victims like butter leaving piles of dismembered corpses. Shelia fired her hand cannon at the buildings. Horse was a....well horse powered by the supa supa no mi.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Carlos shot himself out of the Squid Cannon when he heard Darnel's command. He turned to Tailsa and said "You better stay here and fix the cannons on, this won't take too long" While adding a wink to his words. He then picked his hook swords, Check and Mate, off the deck and ran to his captain's side. "So who are we dealing with here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle   Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Chapter 3 Hooded Knights: Lost in the Florian Triangle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next