One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hooded Knights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:36 pm

The Hooded Knights
Captain: Darnel Warshack (Sorrykid)
Flag: Marines
Ship: The Hooded Justice
Side: Marine/World Government
Current Members:

1. Admiral: Darnel Warshack
  2. Captain: Forgemaster Dunji
  3. Rear Admiral: Ferdinard Maimou
  4. Lieutenant Commander: Victor Gray
  5. Lieutenant: Martian Tweed
  6. Lieutenant Junior Grade/First Mate: Carlos "Hook" Vivo
  7. Commodore: Mail
  8. Ensign: Lysander Triplets
  9. Marine Chief Petty Officer: Quintus Verronus
  10. Seawoman recruit: Hisanyaiba Killshot
  11. Seman recruit: Izlend Namikaze
  12. Lieutenant: Irene Der Mond
  13. reserved
  14. reserved
Crew Goals: Each member can have their own personal goal, but the top piority would be to preserve order and justice in the world government.

Crew History:The Hooded knights are a new crew lead by Darnel Warshack to arrest the criminals in the West Blue as well as the grand line. It is a newly formed rookie marine crew so there is little history to tell. Due to the large number of casualties of marines in the recent war, this crew was formed in order to pick up the slack. With the number of pirates ever growing someone will need to bring peace back to the world.

Expeting new members? Yes Only two slots left. Need a doctor

Last edited by The One on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Irene Der Mond would like to join.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Might be a good idea to re-appoved the crew as it has a new page lol....*pokes a mod*
Back to top Go down

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:44 pm

RE-APPROVED lol
Back to top Go down

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:33 pm

accepted Irene
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:46 pm

I see she did your page too lol
Back to top Go down

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:43 pm

I'm removing Irene Der Mond from this crew. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:24 am

If this crew is still active I'd like to keep martin in it, if not I'm pulling him out
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 am

The crew is active, there is currently a training thread to hone our skills before we go to the New World. https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6552p20-serious-the-hooded-knights-prepare-for-the-new-world
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:00 am

the government has tasked admiral Warshack with authority over the bulk of the navy at large as well as given the ability to take authority in matters of internal investigations as he is tasked with exposing and convicting corrupted and unlawful marines from the navy and has been granted permission command higher forces from the world government to aid in his investigations (such as cipher pol or other wg officers)
He has also been allotted funds to enhance his ship for suitable travel and functionality
(like all Admiral users The One is given 5 slots to give to other people for use only to make characters for his crew)

Also since this crew is now officially an admiral crew activity is mandatory (unaccounted for inactive members need to be put aside)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Maxulus

Maxulus

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:34 am

I could make another guy for the crew, if you give me one of the slots Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:47 am

Omg awesome
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:30 am

btw, at this point, Ferdinard is actually a Rear Admiral. lol. and I will take that as a yes.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 pm

lol approved and post on the new thread
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Well since Sk has left, I'll be leaving the crew even if it gets a new captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hooded Knights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooded Knights    Hooded Knights  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hooded Knights
Page 1 of 1