One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again

Go down 
+3
Maxulus
Sleepy
Unholy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 am

Darnel and the hooded knights were at water 7 with the ordinary marine ship. He wanted to get all the crew together minus Quintus and Victor. They were missing the most important member of the crew, the hooded justice. Darnel had handed the blueprints to the shipwrights of galley 5. It would take them the rest of the day at most to finish the new ship, until then the hooded knights were on vacation. Darnel was wearing a plain t-shirt revealing his chest and blue jeans. He stepped off the boat carrying his backpack with his clothes. Water 7's reconstruction was coming along great. Darnel could barely remember the war that happened so long ago with unholy. He turned toward his men "Knights today our new ship will complete, but until then you all are off duty. Go have fun. Mail come with me. Its time for a father son bonding.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Ashley walked off the marine ship after Darnel.
"Oooo thanks Darnel Sama Hehehe I can wait to check out that fair!"
Ashley started to walk towards the Fair then stopped... "Whats that Sharpy?"
Sharpfang slithered off her shoulder onto the ground.
"Ah I see you wanna hang out with the boy's hu? Your so mean sharpy =P"

As Ashley Left for the fair Sharfang slithered towards Darnel and hissed.
"Ssso.... myss sssweet woommansss Captainss... Sswhat'sss goingss on inss thatss headss of yourss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:37 am

Mail sat on the edge of the ship dangling his feet in the air "...I don't really feel like doing anything Senpai...Sorry." He said with a sigh. He knew he was going through another fit of his depression and didn't attempt to resist it instead he simply looked out to the sea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Darnel looked as Ashley ran away. He sighed as he watched the young woman run away. Now it was the guys with him. He felt something crawling on him which made him shake from goosebumps. Then he found out that sharp was on top of his shoulder. "I wasssss jussssssst thinking of a fine assssssssss Assssshley hassss when ssssshe runssss. How are my friend?" Darnel then looked up at Mail seeing that he was depressed "Mail get the bolts out of your butt. Come on lets go have some fun huh? You didn't feel like doing anything back at kuja island, so lets go. Who knows when we might have another vacation." Darnel hasn't spent any time with Mail recently, and as marines the next day isn't promised to them. Darnel wanted to treasure every moment he could with his son, but it seems like Mail wasn't interested or didn't care about him. Darnel sighed disappointed that his son didn't want to spend with him. He walked with his head down in a sad kind of look down the street.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:58 pm

(Sharpfang)
Sharpfang hissed back at Darnel in a joking Manner.
"Ssss Yoursss sssuch a Pervert.... Ssssheheheehe yasss sshe doess alote offf sssquat thrust'ss... Swwissh I'ss wass her speicessss"

Sharfang laughed and then paused for a moment and said. "Ssooo weak little manss do youss think you canss out drinksss Great Sharpfangsss heshehshehse"

(Ashley)
Running over to the desert stand's Ashley handed her belli over and revived a Carmel apple and some cotton candy. Happy munching on them both Ashley went over to the faris wheel to have a little fun.
"Weeee! hehhe those boys are missing out! woooooO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 pm

"Father...Is there a tournament on this island possible...I need a good fight and we need to work on our skills as a team...Sharpfang drinking harms your skills..." Mail said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Darnel gave a small laugh "Wissssssh you were human huh? And I'm the pervert? hahahah Of course I can out drink you. I'm a marine after all and future admiral at that. There is no way I can lose you." Darnel spotted a bar just a few blocks away "Lets make things more interesting if you win sharpy I'll pay for drinks, if I win you have to get me with ashley, and if mail wins I'll give him some training on how to master the rumble ball and his fruit. Sounds like a deal?" Darnel turned toward mail "Don't even try to weasal out of this mail. I won't train you until we all spend some quality time together. This crew could use a break since the dusk battle. After seeing the hooded justice destoryed I want our time together to mean more than just fighting. We don't how much time we have left on this world, so I want to make the most of out time together okay? Just humor me mail for the rest of the day please? It will mean alot to me...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:33 pm

"Alright alright...Training should come first so we could protect one another." Mail said as he turned around and got on foot. "I won't lose either...I don't get shit faced like you Father."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:01 am

(Sharpfang)
Entering the bar on Darnel's Shoulder.
"It'sss A dealsss thensss."
Sharpfang extended his metalic body to wice his size streaching out his stomach.

"sssss letsss see which ssssnakesss isss the realsss man. ssssshehehehe"
Planting his face into a mug of beer Sharpy slurped it up. Sharpfangs metalic face turned a bright red with delight.

"Ssssheheheh I wont sss letss yous light weightss winsss!"
The people in the bar look at little freaked out seeing the snake drink beer and hiss excitedly at Darnel And Mail.

(Ashley)
Had had finished ridieng most of the rides at the amusment park. Her hair was frizzled and she had a surprized excited expression on her face. She quickly patted her hair back down. And headed out searcing for a nice resturant to eat at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 am

Mean while the barmaid had placed about 6 drinks in front of Mail. Grabbing one he chugged it down quickly. This was done with the other five before they were all gone. No tint to his face at all "Sharpfang I suggest not shit talking. Your face is already red and you only had one."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 am

(Sharpfang)
Sharpfang hissed with delight. Slurping down six mug's beers 1 upiing mail. Sharpfangs vision became even blurry.

Hissing merrily at Mail Sharpfang said. "Shehhehehe Lookss likess youss gotss sssome ssskils after alllsss mailsss!"

Sharpfang looked at Darnel dissapointed. "Ssss better hurry up littlesss mansss hehshshshse"

(Ashley)
After entering a bbq resturant Ashley sat down at the booth as happy as can be. As a chief came over in a bbq stained apron and ploped beef & Pork rib's along with a wine coolor.

"Hehhe Why thank you fine cheif.... Hmmm omg... These ribs so soooo yummy!! here your money Rib sama."

Hanging the plump man his belli he took the belli & The Cute girls complement to heart. "Anytime my fair lady.. It does my old heart good to see such a beutiful girl enjoy our fine ribs."

Ashley looked up as the man with bbq smearhed all over her face. Like wht you see if a little child got into there parents bbq sause. "mmhhmmwhatcha sayy?" with her mouth full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:22 am

Mail looked at Sharfang before having them bring out a keg. "I believe this to be about...160 12oz cups of alcohol Sharp..." Mail said before starting to down the whole thing. This lasted about 17 minutes before the keg went empty and Mail slammed it down. Still looking as fine as could be "Funny thing is...I'm still thirsty." Mail said with not even a slight slur to his speech.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:31 am

(Sharpfang)
Frowning at Mail Sharpfang said. "ssss youss sssson of a bitchssss! Imss pullings out all the stoppsss!"

Sharpfang dove into a keg of his own gulping it down. He extended is body another 2 feet.

With a burp hiss Sharpfang stuck his head into another keg. He forced himself to gulp it down. "sssfuck! Batss thatss ugsss"
A Huge metal snake layed belli side up on the table. Unconsious his stomach seemed to be huge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:32 am

Mail looked at Darnel and simply said "You just wanna give up. I won't let you touch Ashley nor will I be refused training." now his drunk side was starting to show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:26 am

Darnel found his men amusing drinking themselves to foolishness. He activated his hybrid from giving him a bigger body. Darnel then used muscle point to increase the muscle mass in his arms. He began drinking to catch up with mail and sharpy. Darnel lifted two kegs and began drinking from them both at the same time. After a few big gulps the two kegs were finished. Darnel was ready for a second round so he grabbed two more kegs to drink. His huge body gave him an advantage since it would take longer for the alcohol to effect his body. "You won't let me Mail? I don't know who the hell do you think you are talking to, but that fine ass...Ashley will be mine. She may even become your new mommy heheeh." Darnel was getting tipsy after the third round "Sharpy looksssss like itsssss YOU who needsssss to keep up now. My hybrid form gives me a advantage over you and mail."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:54 am

Carlos decided to use this short vacation to calm his nerves. Since he was off duty, he abandoned his uniform, and was now wearing a pair of black Bermuda shorts, a blue T-shirt under his hoody, and a pair of sandals. As always, his swords were tied to his waists by a piece of rope. He was strolling down a random street, letting the ocean smell calm him down. He passed next to a bar, where the sounds of his crew mates getting drunker and drunker could be heard past the glass windows. 'I'll join them later, right after I'll get something to munch on' He thought, trying to use his nose as a Takoyaki tracker.

But then, the sound of a person falling to the ground was heard, and someone started running towards Carlos. "Ahhhhhh!" A feminine scream was heard, "He stole my purse! Help!" A woman shouted from the ground, she was quite attractive, with brown hair and a finger pointing at a masked man that raced towards Carlos. "Move it stickman!" The thief shouted at Carlos as he attempted to push him out of the way. The man was big indeed, and Carlos was quite skinny, but trying to push him out of the way was the thief's worst mistake.

Carlos moved as quick as a bullet. He grabbed the man by the side of his face, and placed his free hand on the man's forearm, and applied pressure to make the man let go of him. Then, Carlos planted his foot between the man;s legs, making him trip. From there, Carlos lifted the man by the armpit, throwing him at a nearby wall while spinning him upside down by pulling his head. The thief ended up flat against a wall, with his head brushing the ground and the purse in Carlos' hand.

"Here you go" Carlos said as he got closer to the lady on the ground. He handed her the purse, and helped her up while the crowd was watching him with amazement, they had no idea he was a marine. "Th, Thanks" The lady said, with a slight blush on her cheeks. By the way she was looking at him, Carlos realized he had to say something, but this kind of situations wasn't his expertise, Darnel was better in this than he was. "Uhmmmm..." He started, trying to come up with some cheesy line. "I'll see you around" He finally said, mentally hitting himself for pulling something so idiotic out. 'Damn it, I had it in the bag!' He thought, but he was too shy to say anything else so he just waved and turned around, fleeing to the bar. "Yea, see you around..." The woman called after him, slightly disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 am

"Actually captain I can go all day. Remember when you all thought the Lysander Triplets drank ALL of the alcohol...Twas me." Mail said before transforming as well and drinking double of what Darnel did. "Besides I don't get wasted...At all."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:41 pm

(Sharpfang)
The inflated metal snake continued to sleep in a drunken stupard. He would be really pissed when he found out he lost.

(Ashely)
After finishing her meal Ashley Rented a room in a hotel. Taking a shower she cleaned off all the filth from the day. Stepping out of the shower she wrapped a towel around her supple body and her hair and jumped upon her bed and relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:24 am

Darnel was glad to see sharpy was out that only left Mail. "Bar keeper more rounds over here." Darnel could keep drinking all day. He was a marine after all. Mail was still in diapers when darnel was a marine soldier. The bar was then empty of booze. The combine forces of these three marines has drained all the alcohol from the bar. Darnel put Sharpy over his back "Come on Mail lets go check out the sights. I need to work off this booze out of my system."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:14 pm

"Alright alright ya ol' bastard. Let's go." Mail said getting up and walking out the door after transforming back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:26 pm

"Drinking like crazy should be forbidden... Especially for a Rear Admiral like you, Mr. Warshack!" a voice was heard from the entrance of the bar. The people who were in were viewing the shadow of a man, as the sun was hitting him from behind and it was difficult to notice how his face looked like. Each second, those who viewed him would be able to recognize his unique appearance. The guy who had just talked wore pink sunglasses that were hiding his eyes and medium-sized red hair that were reaching his shoulder. As for his clothes, they were centered around the color of red. He had a white, long-sleeved dark red shirt that was unbuttoned. Below the shirt, the man wore a red vest and below the vest, from the chest's side, his pink undershirt could be seen. His pants were red and there were some white hearts drown on them, while his shoes were black and his socks pink, to match his undershirt. Finally, what completed the man's appearance was the wide smile he had on his face...

"Fahahahahahaha!" he laughed seconds after he said those things. "I am joking. My sense of humor is great lately... I have surprised myself! Fahahahahaha!". Then, he slowly walked towards the marine rear admiral. He stood in front of himself while he was drinking his drink and he dropped a few files in front of him. On the files, his image was seen, as well as a few details about himself. "Those are my files..." he started explaining. "I am Ferdinard Maimou. The Headquarters sent me to your crew... So, I am introducing myself to your crew. It is nice to meet you, Mr. Warshack.".

That guy was none other than Ferdinard Maimou, the marine cousin of Maximillion... What was he doing there and what were his motives?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:30 pm

The Triplets were hanging out with the rest of their crew at the bar, and due to their well-built up tolerance for the drink, they weren't nearly as intoxicated as the rest of the crew was. So, when they heard Mail say something extremely stupid, likely due to the influence of booze, they knew they had to act. Not certain if Darnel was one of those crazy mad drunks, they intervened through one of the simplest, and quite possibly foolish, methods available: they picked up Mail, and ran as if their lives depended on it. It was quite possible their lives DID depend on it. "Bro, you shouldn't have done that!" Chris laughed as he and his brothers ran from the bar, almost certain they would be able to avoid a drunk better than anybody.

Who better to dodge a drunk than a drunk, right?
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:30 pm

With Sharpfang still down for the count

Ashley wakes up from her nap and slowly get's dressed.
Putting on her leather undergarments she slipped on her marine slaks and buttoned shirt. After laceing her boots and placing the marine cap upon her head she walked out of her room.

"Ahhh Im so refreashed! awww Im bored now I wonder what the guys are doing?"

Ashley slowly headed towards the bar where the others where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Darnel balled up his fist ready to punch mail in the back when all of a sudden he disappeared by some unknown means "What the....what the hell is this?! One moment he is talking a bunch of crap next thing you know he is gone. They grow up so fast." Darnel then turned to see a strange looking fellow(though this is due to the alcohol). Despite that darnel was drunk he could comprehend what he was saying "Oh a new recruit? Sorry you had to see me like this, comarde. This isn't how I normally act." Darnel threw up all over Ferdinard's files "Sorry I didn't mean do that. Wait Maimou?! Are you related to that bastard of a pirate. Darnel turned into his hybrid ready to fight the new recruit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:40 pm

"Fahahahahahahahahahahaha! I am connected to that bastard, indeed!" Ferdinard said with a wide smile as soon as he listened to the words of his new captain. "We are close relatives, you know! We come from the same family! We are cousins! Fahahahahahahahahahaha!". Then, the marine stopped laughing, even though he still kept the smile on his face and he grabbed his sunglasses and took them off briefly. He looked at Darnel, showing his eyes...

Those eyes... They were the same as Maximillion's. The marine had the same look on his face. The same look that did not show any emotions. However, there was something different about Ferdinard. The man was actually showing emotions. He was smiling... And his voice was much louder than Maximillion's. Also, he definitely had a better way of dressing himself, even if his clothing still matched a little bit with Maximillion's in the terms of color preference. And so, Ferdinard looked at the Rear Admiral, who was transformed into a snake and waited for a few seconds... Then, as he did not see him reacting, he decided to start explaining.

"Oh, well..." Ferdinard said. "Maximillion is my enemy, too. I know about the fact that you met him twice... And he defeated you twice. That guy is not the kind of person that you can easily deal with. Even I, the mighty Ferdinard Maimou had problems at dealing with him. That is why I agreed to join this crew. With my knowledge over Maximillion's style and my assistance, you could have a chance against him... So, will you accept me as a comrade... Rear Admiral Warshack? Fahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!". As soon as he completed his words, he placed his sunglasses back at his eyes and he waited for an answer.

Ferdinard was doing a good proposition to Darnel. Would he agree or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again    Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Hooded Knights complete again
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next