One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
klemenator

klemenator

Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:04 pm

((Guys im really sry that i can't rp but my mother is mad with me and she took my keyboard and mouse :/ and i am on my friends comp))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Darnel quickly ordered Carols to follow the other marine ship. These guys couldn't possibly be pirates. They didn't seem to be the pirately sort. Darnel was actually relieved. He would hate to waste these boys. They seemed harmless enough kind of like when he was younger all those years ago. The island wasn't too far now. Darnel ordered to his men that were marines, and to not to be alarmed.

Meanwhile on Las Camp

Tyran, first mate of the redbeard pirates, was angry to see that one of their scout ships had been attacked. He told on his grunts to warn Redbeard that were being attacked. Tyran was on the docks awaiting for anyone to attack their new island. He had at least four pirate grunts to aid him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:53 pm

As Las Camp came into view in the far horizon, Carlos released a smile. There was nothing more beautiful than an island at sea. It's a shame that this specific island was terrorized by pirates, like many more. Following a ship was much easier than following seagulls and Carlos allowed himself to doze off a little as the ship's wheel rotated under his hands. He needed to enjoy every moment of piece he could before the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:59 pm

"there it is" said kenshin loading his weapons in preperation "a killing zone"

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:03 pm

The triplets had spent the travel time getting prepared. Well... two of them did, anyway. Christopher had obtained brass knuckles from god knew where, and Connor had dragged a sack filled with cannonballs back onto the deck. They turned up when they heard laughing, noticing Duke sitting down and laughing at them. "Yo, you two are actually worried about this! That's not too unusual for Connor, but for you, Christopher? Too funny, bro!" Christopher turned to Duke angrily. "Well, unlike you, Duke, we need something to fight with! We can't just turn our bodies into weapons, bro!" Connor rested a hand on Christopher's shoulder, trying to calm him down. "C'mon, Chris. You're practically a weapon of mass destruction yourself. You only need those things so you won't break your fists on people's faces, bro." Christopher sighed. "Good point, Connor. Guess we'll just have to put up with Duke's laziness til we get there." Duke leaped to his feet angrily. "Are you kidding me? I'm lazy, bro? I was out playing my sport way longer than you two!" Christopher shrugged. "Yeah, because your sport is PLAYED outside! Ours are indoor sports, Duke!" The two began arguing back and forth, leaving a sighing Connor to gather up the sack. They may have seemed like an argumentative bunch, but what do you expect from brothers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Tyran uses his supa supa no mi powers to sharpen his arms into blades. He then used his spinning carnage attack to spin arms like a tornade releasing air blades toward the two marine ships. His five grunts began firing their cannonballs towards them.

Darnel quickly ordered his crew to be careful as the were attacked by a barrage of cannonballs and air blades. He also called out to the triplets to be careful also. The hooded justice got hit with a cannonball causing five of Darnels men to fall into water as leave hole in the side in the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:57 am

'A swordsman!' Carlos thought as he heard the air blades in the distance. He leaped to the ship's front and drew his hook swords, holding them loosely in his arm. "Captain Darnel, I'll worry about the air blades, please take care of the artillery!" Carlos said. As 3 air blades flew directly at their ship, Carlos took his deepest breath and begun his tricks. A smile spread over his face as he was about to use his mightiest attack, the one that'll make him famous one day. "Pride Of The Hook Style: Shell Art... Reverse Boomerang!" He shouted. As the air waves reached his body, he simply moved his hook swords in a wave-like motion. His hook swords seemed to "grab" the air blades. After this was done, with a couple of quick sword movements, Carlos sent one of the air blades back towards Las Camp, destroying a series of cannonballs on it's way, and the other two were released backwards as powerful wind streams, propelling the ship forward with great speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:10 am

kenshin took out his sniper rifle and looked into his scope to see if he had a clear shot at anyone
"I've got someone, permission to fire" said kenshin

the man in the black hoodie snuck behind buildings and trees, trying to find redbeard, he was there to assassinate him in the name of cipher pol, 5th division, his name is Nova. Suddenly, to pirates came out of a building near him
"Im telling you, they were just sitting there, dead" said on of them
Nova smirked and took out his shock daggers and walked out of the shade and used soru toget behind them, and stabbed them both. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZPPPPPPPPPT the sound of electric shock rang as the two fell down, dead.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Connor hefted two cannonballs at once. "Duke, Chris, do your thing once I'm done with... this!" He threw the two cannonballs at the flying missiles, punching through them and neutralizing most of what was aimed at the brothers' ship. Duke then braced himself. "Chris, grab on, bro!" Chris anchored his hand to Duke's shoulder, grabbing on tight. Duke then used his technique, Drive, launching him and Chris forward at the docks, exploding through the lines of cannons and pirates. As soon as they landed, Chris released Duke and punched the nearest pirate full in the face. The pirate was thrown back, crashing into his crewmates. Chris began pummeling the scattered pirates wherever he could, and Duke cleaned up by using Drive to plow through as many opponents as possible. They were helped by Connor, who even from far away was able to chuck cannonballs to assist them. They only hoped Darnel would get here quickly - they couldn't last too long on their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Tyran saw that his men were defeated, but he wasn't sacred of these fools. He ran toward them with his razor like fingers. The triplest would be sliced into pieces if tyran's hit them. When tyran swung is left arm toward two of them. The hooded justice quickly docked unto Las Camp thanks to Carlos. Darnel quickly told his men to invade the island.

Then more redbeard pirates came this time with Don Jocobo and Snackel. DonJocob attacked Carlos with his twin katanas, while Snackel attacked kenshin. Soon the entire dock became a battlefield. With Darnel's men and the Redbeard pirates fighting viciously. Darnel himself had to fight five pirates at once. They all surrounded him with their swords. Darenl turned into his king cobra hybird form, and swung his tail around in an 360 degree knocking them out.

"You patheic piratessssss can't defeat me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:54 am

Kenshin had a shot at one of the marines, he was good for long distance. The shot went straight though one of the pirates juggular veins, killing him instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:01 am

As the ship reached the shore Carlos jumped down to assist his crew. He took a second to admire his captain's strength 'The cursed powers of the devil, so they're really that powerful' he thought. Before he got to do anything two katanas were aimed towards him. "Shell Art!" He shouted as his hook swords scrambled into action. With one quick motion Carlos blocked both katanas, one with each hook. He then slid his hooks along the katanas and grabbed the katanas hand-guards. After a quick sword spin the hooks gained a solid grip on the enemy's katanas. "Fang Art: Disarm!" He said as he aimed a kick towards his enemy's chin without leaving the katanas. If all goes well, the enemy will get pushed away with his katanas left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:57 pm

"Uhhhggg what am i doing?' kenshin asked and then he jumped of the ships railing with his machine gun in hand and started to shoot the pirates

Nova was running when he heard the commotion
"whats happaning" we wondered as he headed to the noise
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Christopher and Duke looked at each other, then towards Connor, who had made land fall, and they nodded in unison. They moved with surprising teamwork and precision. Duke ducked down, using Drive to smash Tyran backwards. Connor threw a cannonball directly at Tyran's back, which would propel him forward again. Finally, as he drew near Christopher, he attempted to use a Five-Rep on Tyran's face, in order to pummel him out of the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:19 am

Tyran was knocked out from the combine efforts from the triplets. With one of their strongest fighters knocked out cold, the grunts of the redbeard pirates began to retreat especially since Don Jocobo their greatest swordsmen was just disarmed. They began to retreat toward their ship at the other side of the side. Snarkle threw his smoke bombs to cover their tracks as the pirates retreated.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:25 am

Carlos was left standing there with two extra katanas lying beside him. 'Carlos Vivo:1 Redbeard Swordsman:0' Carlos thought as he flashed a smile. Every victory against a swordsman gave his swords a little bit more of the respect he swore to give them. "Do we chase them Captain?" Carlos asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Nova, reaching the battle, saw a marine vs pirate struggle. seeing this he ran up to captain of the marine ship at soru speed
"state your name and buissness" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Darnel seizing the victory answered "No Carlos. Take the men and help the wounded. The well being of the people are more important." The marine grunts began aiding the villagers giving them medical attention and helping rebuild their town. Darnel all of a sudden was confronted by some guy dressed like a marine.

"I think the better question is who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:17 pm

"cipher pol 9 agent nova, now anwser me" nova said

Kenshin ran at a group of pirates and shot the machine gun at them, killing them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Darnel was shocked to hear that the cipher pol was involved in this. He had thought that Ciphor 5 was just a myth. This only reflects how ingorant he is. Since techincally they have a higher rank than he does Darnel answers Nova.

"I am Captain Darnel of the hooded knight 80th division. I have been dispatched to take these pirates. Now answer me why is the cipher pol here? This is MARINE business."

Last edited by Sorrykid on Wed May 11, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:27 pm

(captain nova??)
"I was sent here and" without any reaction, he stuck a pirate in the stomach that was about kill him "im here to assasinate redbeard"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Darnel simply laughed "Well I'm here to do the same thing. We should work together to take down this pirate."

Meanwhile across the island on Redbeard's ship....
Redbeard was angry that his crewmates awoken him even more angry that they lost to a bunch of puny marines.

"We are so sorry Redbeard. please don't kill us!" Don Jocobo said

"Yeah its not our fault. These guys are pretty strong. We can't take them alone!" Snarkel said.

Redbeard opened his big mouth using is baku baku power "Who said anything about taking them alone?"

A huge crunch sound was the only thing that could be heard as Redbeard ate his two most powerful men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:44 pm

"yeah, i guess" replied nova as he pulled one of his knifes out of the pirate "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Christopher and Duke high-fived as the pirates began their escape, and when Connor got closer, they dual high-fived him. "Dude, Captain-guy. What d'ya need my brothers and I to do for you?" Christopher asked, as Connor picked up another cannonball. "Yeah, we need something to do." Connor muttered, as Duke began using Drive to knock swaths of pirates into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:35 am

"Thanks for the help guys, you sure are powerful!" Carlos said as he carried a couple of wounded citizens to an instant medical tent the crew set up.
"So how do we get to Redbeard?" he asked.

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri May 13, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp   Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Chapter 1, The Hooded knights, heroes of Las Camp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next