One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:41 pm

“Alright,” said Nick, nodding. “We should both get some rest, but since I don’t entirely trust the ninja guys downstairs, one of us needs to stay awake. I’ll take the first watch and wake you in a couple of hours.”

(I guess that just about brings us to the end of this thread. Unless you have anything else to say. I’ll post the new thread soon, probably either today or tomorrow. And I’ll start advertising for a third crewmate to make this a trio.)
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3