One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:35 am

Though Stan managed to deflect a few of the shuriken, three of them digged deeply into into his arms, grimacing in pain, and barely managed to use his mouth knife to block the kunai aimed for his heart. "Its offical, ninjas are a big hassel." Stan mumbled, before stabbing at Owen's shoulders with his held knives, repetively striking downwards after quickly lifting an arm.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:58 am

Nick spun around and kicked a ninja onto a growing pile of groaning bodies. He was breathing heavily and sat himself down on the deck, thoughly exhausted.

“That’s the last of them…” he muttered. Then he turned his head to watch the battle between Stan and Owen.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Owen’s kunai was a blur as he tried to block all of Stan’s knife thrusts, but even with all of his speed he could not hope to stay uninjured. One knife broke through his guard and slammed point first into the shoulder of the arm that was holding his kunai. Letting out a cry of pain, Owen dropped his kunai before pulling himself free and hurling himself away from Stan. Owen placed one hand over his injury, winced, and then glared at Stan. Then, for the first time he noticed that his minions were no longer in the battle. They were all lying around, either dead or unconscious.

With a growl of frustration he sprang to his feet and reached inside his shirt and pulled out a bunch of tiny needles. He then began throwing them in seemingly random directions. Some slammed into deck, others buried themselves in the mast, and still others flew towards Nick and Stan.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:39 pm

As the needles flew in the air, firstly completely missing Stan and Nick, Stan realised that quite a few where dead on target, and did a series of ducks, side steps, dodge rolls, leaps, and dives to get out of harms way, though was struck by quiet a few as whimpered in pain, his chest looking as if he recently fell ontop of a hedgehog. He then cautiously made his way over to Nick, raising his hand and simply ordered; "Tag me out now, this guy's too much hassel and I want to take a nap.", while putting his knives away and plucking out the needles in his body followed by short yelps of pain.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Nick managed to duck under most of the needles, but he was forced to throw up his left arm to intercept the last one. Wincing in pain, he seized the needle and tore it out of his arm before tossing it aside. That was about the point Stan seemed to give up on the battle.

“What?” Nick glared at Stan. “I’m tired too!”

“Don’t mock me!” Owen shouted at Stan, throwing several shuriken in his direction.

“Look out!” Nick said, jumping to his friend’s aid, but as he did he passed close by a needle and something sliced into his leg. With a yell of pain, Nick hit the deck. He looked down to see a razor-thin, almost invisible wire running from the needle he had been passing to another needle several feet away. His eyes widened in horror at this revelation.

He wasn’t throwing them in random directions!” Nick realized. “He was laying traps for us!

Nick pulled himself to his feet, trying his best to ignore the pain in his leg. He looked around at all of the needles on the deck and examined their positions. As his gaze traveled over them, his brow furrowed more and more.

“No…Nick muttered. “He wasn’t just laying traps…he’s built a protective barrier around himself!”
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

Stan had puzzled look on his face, tring to process what Nick had said, until he finaly came to the conclusion; "Oh so he's clever." He then suddenly got a bright idea, a rare occurence since he usually thought most situations called for a quick power nap. "Nick, back me up a little, I think I have a cunning plan tha'll really give that midget some hassel." he said with a tired grin on his face. He once again took out his trusty knives, and once again used his Killer cartwheel technique, this time instead of attacking was rolling around the deck, seemingly randomly. "If this goes on for too long though, please stop me or I'm going to be sick." Stan warned over the sound of his knives hitting against the wooden deck.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:50 am

As Stan rolled, several of the strings were cut. Nick, realizing what was happening, began walking in Stan’s wake, knowing that if he did he would be safe. Owen, on the other hand, was absolutely furious. He began pulling out shuriken and kunai and throwing them at Stan. Moving quickly, Nick stepped in the paths of the weapons and began blocking them with his own knife, which he had drawn from his pocket. He was not able to block everything, but he caught those that he missed on his arms and legs. While he was sure that together he and Stan could beat this guy, Nick wasn’t sure that he himself wouldn't die of blood loss soon after. He was already starting to feel dizzy.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:25 am

"Nick I really need to stop rolling now, Nick, please help, Nick, this is just turning into a hassel, I can't see anything, too dizzy." Stan babbled tiredly, on the rhythym of each roll. Because of his current inability to see where he was rolling he began heading straight for Owen, with a face that was slowly turning greener and greener. "I think i'm gonna be sick." Stan said rather miserably.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 am

Owen sprang to the side as Stan reached him. The shorter man had an expression of distaste as he watched Stan roll on past. Nick ran after Stan and threw a punch at Owen as he passed him, which the short man avoided by ducking. Then Nick caught up to Stan and grabbed one of his arms, bringing him to a stop close to the edge of the ship.

“I’ve had enough of this,” Owen growled. “You two idiots couldn’t possibly have defeated Kyle! I refuse to believe it!” He reached into his almost empty pockets and pulled out a couple of knives which had small bombs strapped to them. He flung both knives to opposite sides of the ‘Hound’ and then jumped away, landing on the edge of the ship. “Farewell,” he said, snidely. He looked over his unconscious henchmen and let out a snort of laughter before hopping over the edge.

The bombs began to tick and beep slowly.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:42 pm

As Stan hit the wall in front of him, he began to vomit over board, and as he turned back to say something to Nick, he realised the amount of bombs left all over the ship. He stared at Nick carefully, then to the bombs, then to Nick again, and the bombs once more. "It's a hassel, but i'm gonna take one of these bombs now." he said casually, before cutting of one of the bombs from the string conecting to the throwing knife, and lazily tossing it overboard. He then yawned, and collapsed backwards asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm

“Ram them,” Owen said, dropping down into his submarine and closing the hatch behind him.

“What about our people?” one of his ninja minions asked. “Aren’t they still up there?”

Owen punched the man and sent him flying into the wall. Then he grabbed the wheel and began to turn it.

“I’ve got to do everything myself,” he grumbled.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nick ran for the other bomb, ignoring his partner. He grabbed it and flung it over the edge of the ship. Then he turned around…just in time to watch Stan fall on his back, asleep once more. Grumbling angrily under his breath, Nick jogged over to where Owen had jumped, but the short man was no longer there. Neither was his submarine.

“Looks like he ran for it,” Nick muttered, momentarily forgetting that Stan was asleep. He glanced at the unconscious ninjas and sighed. “Now what are we going to do with you-“ He didn’t get the finish his sentence. There was a muffled BOOM and the whole ship rocked. Nick grabbed the edge of his ship to balance himself. “What was that?” he snapped. “Sounded like it came from underwa-oh no.”

Nick ran over to the stairs that led below deck and he looked down to see water sloshing around down below. It looked like the water level was rising as well. A few of the ninja assassins had been down there, but now they came running up the stairs towards the bounty hunter. Nick launched a kick at the one nearest the top and sent him tumbling into his partners sending them all crashing down into the depths of the ship once more.

“This is no time to sleep!” Nick roared at Stan. “We’re filling up with water!”
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:04 am

As Nick shouted at Stan to wake up, with a look of confusion on his face. He sleepy walked along rubbing his eyes, and fell down the stairs, taking out a few suprised right into where the ship was leaking, and panickly paddled his way back up to surface, with a new look on his face, one of great shock. "Nick, the ships being a hassel on us by leaking!" He exclaimed in disbelife. He then noticed a few of the ninjas around them, and quickly went back on solid wood, attempting to slice at the nearest pair.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:17 pm

(I’ve been thinking about advertising for a third crew member and trying to make this crew a trio after this RP. What do you think?)

Nick felt his ship shake again and this time it started to lean sideways before falling back again. With a growl of frustration, he left Stan to his fight and ran over to the side of the ship. Nick tore off his trenchcoat and flung it aside. He then leaned down and pulled off his shoes before diving over the edge of the boat and landing in the water. He felt some pain from his various wounds as they touched the salty water, but he had no time for distractions.

Nick swam down into the ocean, searching for any sign of the enemy submarine. Then he saw it, barreling towards him. If he stayed where he was he would be crushed by it against the hull of his ship! He flung himself to one side, swimming as quickly as he could and he just barely avoided being smashed. The submarine struck the Hound and punched a large hole in the bottom of it. Nick winced, not even wanting to know what had happened to Stan or the ninja minions who were in there. He was running out of air and he had a sub to catch.

Nick swam after the submarine and managed to grab onto it as it was pulling out of the Hound’s side. He pulled out one of his grenades and carefully clipped it onto the sub before pulling the pin and swimming away as fast as he could. The resulting explosion was better than he could have hoped for. He had picked what he thought was a weak spot in the hull and so when the grenade went off it blew a hole in the side of the sub and water began to gush in. Nick didn’t see any of this, however. He was too busy swimming back to the Hound.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:10 pm

(Sure, the bounty hunter trio has a nice ring to it, sorry is disapperred again, more exam revsion)
As Stan swiftly defeated the ninjas, the boat was crashed through by a submarine much to Stans suprise, and the ship started to sink. "Since when did they have a sumbmarine? This has become a massive hassel!" Stan shouted in shock, and as the submarine pushed put of the ship with water gushing in, Stan started to panickly, and ineffectively, try to cover it up with anything he could find. "Nick, it's a hassel but I don't know how to fix ships! Help me out here!" he bellowed out, and then turned in confusion as he had no answer and realised that Nick was no longer at the steps. "Oh what a hassel." Stan said miserably.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Nick burst out of the water and climbed up the ship’s side before falling over the rail onto the deck, breathing heavily. He felt thoroughly exhausted, not to mention the fact that he was still in a lot of pain. The salt water may have cleaned his wounds, he did not know for sure, but it had definitely made them feel like they were on fire.

Another figure flipped over the edge of the ship and crouched close to the deck, panting. Nick leaned his head up to look and he groaned. It was Owen.

The short man glanced over at Nick and glared at him, hatefully.

“You sunk my sub,” he growled.

“You tried to sink my ship,” Nick replied. The bounty hunter may have been tired, but the sight of his enemy returning yet again fired him back up. He jumped to his feet and dropped into a fighting position once more. “Get off my ship,” he said.

“No,” said Owen. “I’m not getting stranded out here on my own.”

“The only way you’re riding on this ship is in chains,” Nick snapped back. “If you’re anything like Kyle was, I expect your bounty ain’t too bad, is it?”

“As if you could take me down!” Owen roared.

The two men hurled themselves at each other and Nick took the initiative, throwing a punch at Owen’s face. The shorter man did what came naturally to one of his size when faced with a much larger opponent. He ducked neatly under the punch and launched a kick into Nick’s midsection, blowing him back several feet to crash back down on deck.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:58 am

"It's not stopping!" Stanley said panickly, before realising there was a stack of wooden boards with nails and a hammer in the corner of the room. "Hw convienient, I probably should of used those first." He said with water reaching to the calfs of his long lanky legs. He then rapidly began nailing as many boards as possible on hole, struggling immensely with the water gushing in. "Hassel, hassel, hassel." Stan murmured to himself for no real reason, as he managed to get a few boards around the edges to stay connected.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Nick opened his eyes…just in time to see Owen dropping down towards him with his feet aimed at the taller man’s face. Nick rolled to the side and Owen hit the deck before dropping down and launching a sweeping kick at Nick. Under normal circumstances this would have knocked Nick onto his back, but since he was on the ground it instead left a sizable bruise on his back where it connected.

Nick finished his roll and came back to his feet, a little more unsteadily then before. Owen followed suit and then came at him, fists blurring. Nick’s own arms moved at high speed as he redirected as many strikes as possible. Then, suddenly, he caught both of Owen’s arms and thrust them upwards before delivering a double fisted punch to Owen’s chest. It was the smaller man’s turn to go flying, but to Nick’s shock he simply stumbled.

“Heh…weak,” Owen crowed.

He was right. Nick could feel his strength fading fast. His injuries and blood loss was really starting to wear on him. Even that burst of adrenaline, which had come on him when Owen came onto the ship, was long gone.

“I think,” Nick muttered. “I’m in real trouble here.”
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 am

Although Stan still managed to nail down a fair amount of boards, he was getting frustrated that the water was now reaching his knees. "Right thats it, enough with me putting up with this hassel, Nick's gotta fix his own boat." The tall man said grumpily. He hen stormed up the steps to the deck, met with the sight of Owen smirking, and Nick collapsed exhausted. He merely glanced at the two, before picking Nick up, and calmy stating to him. "I'll fight him if you go finish fixing your own ship, too much hassel for me to do it.", and before Nick could answer dropped him next to the stair to below the deck, nd took out his three knives, leaving his heel flick knives for latter use. "cmon if you think your a big enough hassel." Stan challenged Owen, staring at the short criminal with tired, annoyed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:33 pm

“Fine,” Nick muttered, dragging himself down the steps.

Owen growled in frustration seeing his prey escaping and started after Nick, but when Stan’s knives came out he stopped.

This one again,” he thought to himself. “The problems just keep multiplying!” Owen dropped into a crouch. “Very well! I’ll make your death swift so I can finish my battle with your partner!

Then the short man jumped towards Stan, punching at high speed once more. He wasn’t exactly aiming for any weak points. He was just trying to pummel every bit of Stan that he could reach.

Last edited by James D. Cook on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm

As Owen started his onslaught, Stan struggled to block the attacks, cursing through his teeth while blocking with the flats of his blade, though half the time getting punched all over. "Looks like your enough hassel for me to bring out all the knives." Stan told his oponent glumly, quickly activating the heel flick knives by its namesake, and tried to kick at Owens side with his lanky leg knee bent.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am

Owen was so focused on punching that he didn’t even see it coming. Not that he would have been able to dodge anyway. He was far too weak for that now. The knife hit his side and he fell back against the deck, unable to do much more then glare up at Stan.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Down below deck, Nick was examining the damage. Stan seemed to have done a halfway decent job of it, but Nick was no expert so he couldn’t say that with absolute certainty. He could see that he needed to get the hole covered, but how exactly should he go about it? Wouldn’t the water just leak around the edges even if he…a sound from behind Nick caught his attention and he whirled around. One of the ninja-like minions was standing not to far away, but he wasn’t looking at Nick. Instead he was examining the hole.

“I’ll fix it,” he said after a moment. That caught Nick completely off guard and he could only stare at the man in shock. The ninja caught his expression and grinned. “Our boss, Owen, tried to kill us too you know. We don’t owe him any loyalty.”

Nick nodded. “Then I’ll leave it to you,” he said. It wasn’t that he trusted these people, but they had just as much to lose as he did and besides, he wasn’t good a fixing things. Just breaking them. So Nick turned back to the stairway and started back up it.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:48 am

Stan looked a little suprised for a moment that he managed to get a hit on the speedy crime boss, but then went back to his old tired self. "Right then, no need to worry about dieing, you have a bounty on your head i think, well I'll tie ya up so I'll check later then" the lanky bounty hunter said conversationly to his currently downed opponent. He then lifter his leg up high, and attempted to heel-kick Owen on his cranium.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 am

Owen took the hit, as he was currently incapable of dodging. His head smacked against the hard wood beneath it and he was out like a light. Moments later, Nick appeared at the top of the stairs. He saw the unconscious Owen and slumped to the deck with a sigh.

“So you beat him,” Nick said. “Good work. Hey, those ninja guys are fixing the ship down below so we don’t have to worry about the leak anymore.”
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:14 pm

"Oh okay, glad the ship's fixed because then I won't need to fix it if no-one does it. Do you have any rope? I think we should tie up this bloke and check if he has a bounty." Stan asked tiredly, and the realisation came over to him of what Nick said. "Wait the ninjas are fixing the boat? Why?" he asked confused, while scratching his head, and openly yawning.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Nick shrugged. “A better question would be, why not? They’re in the same situation that we are. I busted their submarine, Owen told me as much, and that psychopath was already going to kill of them just so he could take us out. With nowhere else to go, their only options are to swim to that desert island or stick with us and hope for the best.” For a moment, Nick looked uncomfortable. “And I haven’t a clue as to how I am supposed to fix a ship. Never learned and never needed to know, until now. I was always close enough to a dock so I could pay someone else to do it.” Then Nick turned serious. “You’re right, though. We do need to figure out what we can about this guy.” He poked at Owen with one foot. “He did mention Kyle, that first guy we took down. Sounds like someone isn’t too happy with us.”
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:35 am

Stan answered with a nod followed by a grunt. Then realisation hit him like brick, and rumaged around his deep coat pocket and took out a wanted poster with a picture that looked similar to Owen. "I remember picking some postersup before we left from the last island, this guy seem's like he's related to Kyle, so he could just be out here for revenge, or maybe someone thinks were a threat, or-" Stan babbled, before yawning and giving up on finishing his sentence. "Let's just thand him over to the marines or something so I can nap safetly." he stated sleeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)   Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Price of Justice (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next