One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Eric Ran as fast as he could to get back to the ship. He couldnt travel great distances like Dorian. "Arriving at the ship Eric smiled at Dorian. "Hey Captain... Oh whos this?" Eric extended one of his many hands towards Kuro. "Nice to meetcha Im Eric Flint."

Eric wasnt sure if Juro was a friend or enemy but knowing his captian assumed she was a friend.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:45 pm

(its KURO! and you should be suprised too hes a skeleton!)
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Van wasn't surprised anymore. Traveling with Dorian as he had, he couldn't be. He ran as fast as his feet would carry him back to the ship.

"Well, if Dorian likes you, you couldn't be a bad person." he said aloud.

Afterwards, Van returned to his desk, putting the finishing touches on his new tools.

"If i wasn't surprised by an island of dinosaurs, i won't be over a skeleton joining our crew. Well, maybe a bit." he thought to himself, chewing on a piece of meat he had hidden from Dorian.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 am

Dorian then turned his head all the way around with out moving his body looking at Van. His eye's widened and he frowned yelling.

"I SMELL MEEEEEEEAT!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Eric Flint SMiled at his New Skeletal Nakama "Man your freakin cool... Oh hey Captain what are we doing next?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Dorian tilted his head to the right until it began to dangle like a wrecking ball. He crossed his arms.

"Well..Since were so close to Ramino Island..The Island of Thiefs...I guess we can restock on there...Hit Sabaody Archipelago and get coated..Then head to Fishman Island to get threw the Red Line..The Journey will be tough..and we'll come across really Strong enemies..from here the games stop...I'll gladly take you guys all the way to your dreams..If only you agree to come along! Are you ready?"

Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 am

- Arigato, it have been so long since i was out on the sea! can't wait to get to new world once again!
Said Kuro and held his sword tight
- My heart feels like it going to blow... even thought i don't have a heart! SKULL JOKE~!!!
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Van tensed up, crushing the pen he was holding, if there was one thing he found annoying, it was lame jokes. And puns, man, guess as long as this skeleton was with them, the longer they'd be hearing lame jokes.

"Someone please kill him. Heh, being a skeleton he's already dead." van said, chuckling to himself.

Wait, he had just told a lame joke. Van clenched his head and jumped overboard, maybe some sea water would clear him out of this.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:10 am

Eric Flint Smiled at his comrades. Nodding at his Dorian Said. "Captain i think the Island of thiefs is a great place to stock up. I Have a score to settle there myself if you dont mind. Plus i know a few people that can get us some good deals."

Eric flint eyes lit up as he remembered his time as A Bounty hunter and His many adventures on the Island.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Van climbed aboard, soaking wet. He muttered something but made sure no one heard.

"Alright, I guess were setting sail. I'll go warn Jacob." he said, going to tell his crewmate.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:59 am

"ALRIGHT! Lets Head out!...TO THE ISLAND OF THEIFS!"

At that. Dorian set sail north for the Island of Theifs. With a strong crew on his side, and new abilities of his own. He was ready to take on any crew. Maybe even the world.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3