One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Future Shock

Future Shock

First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:56 am

Van had lost the captain. He was far to fast for him to catch. Instead of risking getting lost, he turned to the direction of the ship, he'd find Dorian Later. He stated walking with his new catch, er shot. He'd patch up the bullet holes and make use of the wings. Maybe hang gliders, those would be usefully cool.

When he got back, he jumped on board and dropped the dinosaurs near hhis workplace. He'd handle them later. Van came across Eric sitting in the corner.

"Aren't you a little old for a time out?" he said sarcasticly,

"We're on some sort of Dinosaur island, seeing as Jacob is still sleeping, why don't you join us?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:00 am

Eric Gave Van a broad smile. "Sure thing.... " Eric Flint followed Van into the dinosaur island.
"So what we doing here again Van?" Eric boredom seems to wash away.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Kuro heard a noice then looked towards where the noice came from, then suddenly letted go of the spoon he used for cattle with the stew in...
Kuro began to pretend to be dead,
*I better play dead then attack!*
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:13 pm

"Well as far as I remember, we're supposed to get our ship coated for something. Ask the captain. Though he seems to have gotten away from me." he said, a bit embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Eric Smiled at Van as they travels through the dinosaur world. "Hey van this sure in a nice looking place." Eric marvels at there surroundings it was a site to behold.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Dorian then began exploring the camp he had stumbled apon. As he got deeper into the camp. He felt a weird presents close by. Something living. But it was nothing to be found. He then made his way towards the back of the camp and noticed a skeleton. Not shocked at all. Dorian stood directly in front of it and poked it using his Gomu Gomu No Mi powers.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:24 pm

*Akuma no mi user...* was in his mind, he didn't move and waited to Dorian would get closer, so he could make his move.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Dorian then, suddenly appeared directly in front of the skeleton and began pulling its head off.

"Hmm...maybe I can use this as a mask.."
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:38 am

*GYA!!!* yell'd Kuro and punched Dorian
- OI! DON'T PULL MY HEAD OFF!!
He yell'd at Dorian and was really pist of!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Dorian, unaffected by the attack. Grinned and watches the skeleton walk away.

"I knew you were alive..whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 am

-I'm not going to tell you kid, now leave!
He said and went to his stew and tasted it...
-Hmm... need more spicy herbs...
He said and picked up some herbs and added it to the stew, then tasted it again
- That's better!
He said and picked a bowl and took some of the the stew and went inside his house and began to eat. (he created the house by himself)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:42 am

Dorian then followed the skeleton and poked his head inside his house and waved. As he noticed he was ignoring him. He ran over to the stew and chugged the entire cauldron. Dorian then burped loudly and wiped his mouth. At that, he walked over to the skeletons house and poked his head through the window.

"So..you live here alone?..that sucks..Your a pretty good cook!"
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:51 am

- Yes i live here alone, i've been living here for 48 years, so my cooking skill is above anyone else in the world.
He said and kept eating his stew,
-and if you don't stop poke my head i will cut of your fingers
He said as he hold his blade infront of Dorians face.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Dorian then appeared right next to Kuro. He tilted his head side ways, looking at the blade.

"Its pretty scrawny..don't ya think?..by the way..I'm Dorian!"
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Kuro finished his stew stood up and went to the kitchen and took a cup of coffee.
- Kuro D. Valentine.
He said and putted his sword at side of him and took a sip of his coffee
-Ouch... i burned my tounge... Oh wait i don't have a tounge... SKULL JOKE! (Razz)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Dorian clapped his hands and closed his eyes as he laughed with his mouth closed.

"Gahahahaha! Nice one..hey...you should really join my crew! We need a cook!"
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:55 pm

-Hmm... Let me think... hmm... Okey, I don't want to stay on this island either way... 48 years is enough...
He said to Dorian and took the last sip of coffee.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:44 pm

"Well then lets go! I'm pretty sure I took a wrong turn on the Island to get Coated any way.....COME ON!"

Dorian then ran outside of the house and head back towards his ship.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:03 am

Following Van through the seemingly Endless Island Eric Flint saw Dorian running past him. "Oh Hi Captain! Wait up!.." Turning to Van eric smiled. "Eh guess we wondered around too much Van lets catach up with the captain"

Eric Sprinted to catch up to Dorain running along side him said "Hey captian what did i miss?"

(OOC Sorry that i havent been replying in this thread its just i was following van around and havent found any good opportunity's to make any good posts so i apologize =(."

Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 am

"Nothing much..just got a new crew mate...but were on the wrong Island to get our ship Coated! So come on! We gotta hurry back to the ship and set sail!"
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 am

Kuro packed his bag and looked back at his house... he took his sword then ran towards the same way as Dorian, and he ran away fast too.
It didn't take long befor he catched up on Dorian
-So where is the ship?
He said and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:19 am

"Real close..I smell the meat I stored on it there!...come! Were almost there!"

Dorian then finally made to the shore. He used him Gomu Gomu No Mi Powers to stretch his arm out and grab hold of the Ships sail. He then let gravity take its course and let him self fly towards the ship.

"best method of traveeeeeeeeeeeeel.."
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:30 am

Kuro noticed Dorian stretching his arms so he grabbed onto him, and got flew towards the ship in a high fast speed.
-GYAA!!!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Dorian spun around the sail once and then landed in front of the sheering wheel.

"Alright guys hurry up! Come on Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Kuro crashed his head first next to Dorian...
-I... i might get braindamaged, even thought i don't have a brain... Skull joke!
He said and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)   First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Stop! City of Atlantis! (Open to all Pirates wanting to join a Pirate crew or go to Atlantis)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next