One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Ms Newyears ran over to Mr 3 as fast as she could helping him up. "Are you ok mr 3? That stupid man is dead now. =)" Soon as Ms newyears helped Mr 3 up she gave him a hug. "Dont worry ill protect you!" Sharpfang hissed his approval. Ms Newyears then turned to Mr 7. "Hey Mr 7 are you alright?"

MS Newyears Stood prepared for any oncoming attack. "Hehe I dare any of those retards to try anything!".
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Mr. Seven landed lightly on his feet, shouldering Baccarat. "Cut off the head of the beast, and the body will die in due time. I doubt we have anything to worry about, Ms. Newyear's." He turned to Mr. Three. "Mister Three. I assume you are capable of locomotion? If so, let's continue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Mr. 3 blushed when his partner blushed hugged him and his nose started to bleed.

"Yay pretty lady....oh I mean umm yeah Mr. 7 lets go. I think I know where the villagers are. I felt a large mass of villagers below ground coming from the palace presumely the dungeons. I think that where we should go to the palace next. No doubt that the Captain Black is there waiting for us."

Mr. 3 regain his serious composure, and lead the group toward the palace.

Far away the palace enterance were commanders 3rd and 4th. The giants from eblaf themselves were Titan and Atlas. There were at least sixty guards assiting them to fight the incoming white lotus.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:19 pm

As they were traveling. Ms Newyears Moaned. "Ah damnit to hell. My Stomach hurts.... I Dont think we've had anything to eat in forever!!!" CLutching her stomach Ms Newyears started to feel weak. Sharpfangs hissed his Anger towards Ms Newyears Comrades. "Oh you hungry too sharpy? Hey Mr 3 we need to get some food or i dont think we'd be at our best for our upcoming fight."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Mr. Seven sighed. "Woman, why must you continuously complain? We came here to gather bounties, not eat." He fell in step behind Mr. Three, Baccarat resting on his shoulder once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm

There was a restaurant not too for far from where they were at. Mr. 3 could smell the delcious food.

"I think I found a restaurant where we can rest and eat. Follow me. It might be a good idea to rest up before fighting our next opponent."

Mr. 3 followed the smell to a small bar. Inside stood three bowls of soup with the owner pouring three jugs of beer.

"Oh please please come and sit down and eat." The owner said.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:57 am

Ms Newyears Instantly cheered up. As She ordered a few large steak for Sharpfang. And two Some Bacon hamburges with cheese. A Chicken salad, Lonster thre bowls of soup and a Lemonde Ice teas and a maragrita for desert. Ms Newyears felt faint as she waited for her food she hasnt eaten for about a week. Finally reaciveing the food she quickly started to stuff her face. "thank you very much =) "Half way through Her meal. her stmache started to feel better. "Sorry Mr 3 , Mr 7 I havent eaened for so long i lost my cool. =(" sharpfang glady ate the steak rejuvinating his energy.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Mr. Seven frowned as he looked upon the scene. The readiness of the owner to feed them, and the fact that the soup had already been prepared gave him pause. He took out the coin and flipped it, murmuring, "To eat, or not to eat?" The coin flipped, flipped, flipped... and landed on heads. "To the meal!" Casus sat down and began eating the soup placidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Mr. 3 cautious tastes the food making sure that it wasn't drugged or poisoned. Lucky for the owner it wasn't. Mr. 3 began eating the food prepared for them.

"How did manage to escape from the pirates that have taken over this city? We must have killed hundreds of them before entering here."

The owner gave an sorrowful look on his face.

"That's because I'm their former first commander, Master Tyr. You see my mission was to spy on this island as a restuarant owner before the pirates landed to check for weak points in the island defense. The island had no weapons. Not even army was needed for these people were peaceful. It turns out that as I stayed here I grew attached to the townfolk. I told Captain Black that we should leave this island alone. These were good people who did nothing wrong, but the captain wouldn't here it. His entire armanda attacked this poor little island despite my wishes."

The owner was crying at this time.
"Its all my fault that this what happened. Those people didn't deserve this. That Bastard locked them all in cages in the castle dungeons underground. Then when word came that you guys came. I mustered what resources that I had to make you this meal. Maybe with your strength renewed you can defeat Captain Black and redeem the island. Please do this for me?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:01 pm

After Ms Newyears and Sharpfang finished there meal. Ms Newyears Patted her tummy. "Man thats the tuff... So Mr 3 where do we go from here?"

Ms Newyears looked around the room checking her surrounding. As Sharpfand wrapped himself around her chest.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Mr. Seven sighed. "We aren't here to do your errands, sir. We came to destroy Black and take his bounty. However..." Casus took out his coin and held it up. "If heads, I'll add your request to my 'to-do-list'. If not, I'll ignore it." He flipped the coin and checked the result. "What do you know. Seems like I'll take your request after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Mr. 3 got up from his seat heading toward the door "Fine we'll help you old man, but remember that after this is over we will turn you in. You are still a pirate therefore you must have a decent bounty, and I'm not the one to let free money get away. When this is all over we will hand you over to the marine understand?"

The owner began to weep heavily "Fine I don't care about my life anymore. Just save the villagers. Without them I'm dead anyway"

Mr. 3 then left the restaurant hoping that the others would follow. Atlas and Titan were waiting at the palace gates awaitng for the white lotus. Both of them were commanders and strong giants from Elbaf. These were not going to be easy opponents.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Ms Newyears Picked up SharpFang and hurried out the door to catch up with Mr 3. "We aren't really going to turn in that poor restaurant owner are we?... Hes probably not worth Our time."

Ms Newyears Waited for Ms 3's Answer. He was the boss but Ms Newyears was hopeing he'd show a little mercy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2