One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 pm

In the grand line, The kingdom of Jaru was completely taken over by the Black Sail pirates, a powerful crew with well over 1,500 crewmembers. Captain black has five of his ships surrounding the island. The marines on the island were completely corrputed into overlooking this matter by bribes, and offered the most beatiful women on the island. The citizens were being robbed forcing to a tenth of their salaries as tribute. Sazuku and his partner were sailing on a ship with the white lotus flag. Captain Black had a bounty of 18,000,000. A good start for Sazuku and his partner to get to know each other. The island was a few miles away, and already The Black Sail ships were coming toward them.

"You ready for this, Miss Newyears Eve?"

He heard the ships coming a mile away with his enhanced hearing. The moving of their sails and the movement of the ships moving against the water were loud enough so that Sazuku could prepare for battle.

Last edited by Sorrykid on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:20 am

Ms Newyears Smiled at Mr 3 brushing her blond hair away from her bright purple eyes. "Me And Sharp Fang are ready for anything lets do this!" Ms Newyears seamed very excited.

Her black snake sharp slithered around on her body

"Hehe that tickles but seriously I'll kill anyone who stands in our way!" Ms Newyears eyes narrowed in a seriouse matter like a hunter about to take out her prey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:29 am

((OCC: Anyone white lotus who wants to join can be on the ship too.))

Sazuku grinned at her response though he couldn't see her smile. This was the start of a beautiful friendship. Sazuku put his hand on the ship, and used his devil fruit powers to turn their ship invisible. The Black Sail Ship were closing in on them, the key to victory is the element of surprise. Their ship was unnoticed by the enemy ships. The white Lotus ship slid next to the capital ship where Commander Cobolt was stationed at.

6th Commander Cobolt was leading a small fleet toward a suspected enemy ship. Their long range surveillance den den mushis have detected an unknown ship a few miles from shore. When he got to the coordinates of the area where the ship was spotted there was nothing to be seen no sails, no ships, and no unknown enemy.

"Arggh those damn snails must have made a mistake. I don't even know why they keep have us patrol the island for ships all day long. No one is stupid enough to come to this island knowing its under the control of Captain Black. Now that we have the marines under control nothing can ever threaten us."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Once the ship passed the capital ship. Ms Newyears Silently awaited With his faithful snake sharpfang "its time now that we have some distance!"

Ms New years used
Rapidshot Madness! Rapidly Shooting 25 Sharpfang's Spiral Hollow Arrows (mini-tiller blades that shred anything they touch) Into the Ship they just passed drilling holes into the back of the ship and the main mass.

As The Spiral metal arrows Appeared out of now were they hit a few marines on the ship drilling holes threw there heads and chest killing 4 marines.

"Hehehehe I Did it mr 3 soo those stupid heads go down!" Ms Newyears ran up to Mr 3 and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:34 am

The sound of soft leather loafers smacking against wood could be barely heard as a man strode towards Ms. New Year's Eve and Mr. Three's position. A rifle was leaning on his shoulder, held lightly in the man's practiced hand. He stopped just as he reached the pair, sighing. "So, you two really plan to attack these pirates? I think I should ask Lady Luck whether or not you'll succeed. Heads is success, as always, yes?" He flipped the coin, looked at the result, and grinned. "One way or another, I'm joinin' in, ya know?" He watched Ms. New Year's Eve decimate another ship's population with utter impassiveness. "Well, you're technically the boss here. Tell me the plan, and I'll follow through... perhaps. If Lady Luck says so."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:20 am

Ms Newyears giggles and she runs up to Mr 7 "Hello Mr 7 how have you been? Im so excited to meet you!" Ms Newyears shakes Mr7's Hand Vigorously "hmmm Mr 3 and Mr 7 Lets make short work of these dummys and show them what White Lotus is really about!!!!" Ms Newyears seamed Very happy that the Organization finaly started to take off.

Ms Newyears kissed her black snake. "you ready to kill these bad guys Sharpy? " Sharpfang hissed in approval as Ms Newyears eyes started to glow with killer instincts "There blood will stain my soul. But the Hunt will make it grow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:25 am

Sazuku blushed with his face red and almost had a nose bleed from Ms.NewYears hugging him. He had always been shy around women. His shyness almost makes him lose control of his devil fruit making for ship visible. Then Sazuku heard someone come on the ship. Ms.NewYears called out to Mr.7.

Mr. 3 turned to greet his fellow white lotus.

"Hey Mr.7. I didn't expect you to be here, but I'm glad you are. The plan is that we take out these remaining ships to get to the island. I have a contact on shore who will help us collect our bounty."

The four ships saw the white lotus flag, and began to fire upon the ship. Commander cobalt swam toward one of his ships getting saved by his division.
The loud cannons flying toward the whit lotus ship.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Ms Newyears used sharpfang and Shot Each cannon ball that would have hit the ship with her heavy steel arrows the force of the impact send the cannon balls into ocean. Ms Newyears continued to concentrate on the oncoming cannon balls. "Mr 3 Mr 7 Im gonna need a little help!!! Damn you cannon brains to hell!!!!"

Sweat started to roll down Ms Newyears skin as she strained her body to keep shooting down the cannon balls. Her arms grew heavy as she took in deep breaths
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Casus hefted Baccarat, the weapon's weight not seeming to bother him. "Eh... whatever. If Lady Luck says we die today, so be it." He pointed it at the deck of the ship, opening up the loading part of the barrel. He held up a odd looking cartridge, grinning. "Haven't gotten these things into proper production..." He slid it into the barrel. "Ah well, this should help." He whipped it up, cinching the barrel into it's locked position. Holding the gun with one hand, he pointed the heavy gun at a enemy ship lazily. "Have at thee, cur." He pulled the trigger, sending the bullet screaming at the ship. It lodged into the side, stopped... and then exploded, blowing a large hole in the side of the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:20 am

Sazuku smiled as Mr.7 destroyed another ship. The cannonballs were heading toward their ship. Sazuku used his 80 pound cannon attack sending an air blade toward the cannonballs cutting in half in the air. They exploded before hittting the ship.

"Looks like I'm lucky to have such powerful commardes."

Sazuku then had his sword straight in front of him. He thrusted his sword sending another air blade straight forward to another ship. The enemy ship exploded when the attack hit. There were only three ships left.

[strike]

Commander Cobalt ordered his fleet to retreat as he climbed onto one of the remaining ships. The other ships retreated toward the island. It seems that victory belonged to the White lotus.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Ms Newyears sighed in relief as she lowered her bow. "Ahhhh my arms ache so much damn those silly cannon ball men!" Ms Newyears sat down to relax for a bit. "Now thats what i call a work out. these arms could take down a giant moahahahaahah!" Ms Newyears giggled at Mr 7 and Mr 3 "You guys are all right...=)" Ms Newyears stomach started to grow. "Lunch time....So whos the cook? Well who ever it is or if you can find him ill take some ice cranberry tea, um a colorful salad. Oh yeah and something meaty please =)" Her stomach roared with ferocity. "GRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLL"

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Casus shrugged, not letting go of Baccarat. "Hell if I know, Ms. New-Year's. I don't run this ship. In fact... heads I go swim after those people, tails I stay here." The coin flipped: and it was tails. "Meh, Lady, you don't want me to have fun, do you?" He shrugged again, indifferent. "Mr. 3, you're the boss... What're we gonna do next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Sazuku was glad that they won their first battle, but hearing that his partner was hungry had made him realize that he hasn't eaten in some time. His body was in need of nourishment. There must be a restaurant around the island. Mr.3 took the helm of the ship, and sailed towar Jaru Island.

"Mr. 7 first we are going to get something to eat from shore. Then we are going to find Captain Black."

Sazuku was never much of a planner, so his ideas came off as simple. The ship docked upon shore only to find an empty with nobody in the streets. It was like a ghost town here.

Commander Cobalt retreated to the island seeking help for the captain on the island. Captain black sat on the throne in the palace.

"Captain Black, Captain Black, some intruders are sailing toward the island. We need reinforcements now!"

"Commander, isn't it your job to make sure that this doesn't happen? Now our forces are vulnerable for attack. You have cost us a lot cobalt."

"I'm sorry captain, lend me some troops. I'll teach them a lesson."

"No, I think your usefulness has ran its course. Black Hole!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:02 am

Ms Newyears started to walk around the deck impatiently. "My tummy....Oh well i guess i can hold off for now...Well i need a nap holler if you need me!" Ms Newyears climbed up to the crows nest to take a nap till they arrived at the Island
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:37 pm

((And Cobalt's death is mourned by a child, three men, and every woman who has ever existed ever.))

"Fair enough." Hm... when they docked, there was no one there. So which direction to take? "Heads is straight, tails is turn. Heads is left, tails is right." He flipped the coin, and got tails and then heads. "I say we turn left, eh? We might get lucky." Without awaiting a response, he marched off towards a left-turning street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Sazuku decided to follow Mr. 7 leaving his partner to sleep on the boat. He didn't want to awaken her from her rest. As sazuku followed Mr. 7 left of the town. He found it strange how he couldn't hear any people anywhere even with his enhanced hearing. Then a rock tripped Sazuku as fell towards the ground. He put his hands on the ground. His sense of touch could feel the vibrations of movements coming from underground. It feel like dozens of footsteps were moving throughout the place like ants in an anthill. This could only mean that there were underground passages underneath the city which meant....Oh my god its a trap!

"Mr. 7, Get ready. They are coming from underground!!"

In an instant, dozens of pirate began pushing up the trap doors underneath the streets. Soon Mr. 3 and Mr. 7 were surrounded by pirates.

"So much for your luck Mr. 7"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Ms Mewyears woke up with a big frown on her face. "Sooo Hungry...Looking over the crows net she noticed they all left her... "Those rude ass bastards went off with out me geeese!!!!" Ms Newyears climbed down. and walked onto the island. Useing her hunting skills to follow there foot prints and look for any other signs of Mr 7 and Mr 3 along the way. Eventually findings mr 3 and mr 7 surrounded by pirates. Shouting at them she said "What the hell you didnt wake me up? and who the hell are you guys!" Deciding to take action and ask questions later Ms Newyears used Sharpfangs

"Tricky Snake.!"Sharpfang uses His Spiral hollow on his body then he goes underground useing the spiral hollow to pop out of the ground drilling through a 4 pirates and then popping backinto the ground as he continued his tunneling terror, shredding anything that comes into contact with him .
Meanwhile Ms Newyears pulls out her rifle and kills two pirates by shooting them in the head
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Mr. Seven sighed. "Mr. Three, as always you question the wisdom of Lady Luck. She always has a plan, and I'm a part of it. As I said back out on the ocean, if I die today, so be it." He flipped his coin, sidestepping a pirate's swipe. "Heh, seems like the Lord gets to show off today." He opened up Baccarat's barrel, pulling out a orange cartridge from the pack at his waist. He carefully loaded, aimed, and fired. The bullet began ricocheting, striking pirates in the arms, legs, backs, fronts, heads, necks, feet and crotches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Well you can put your fate to the chance of luck. I make my own luck that how I survive."

Mr.3 took out his katanas and began fighting the pirates. Their amature fighting skills were no match for his. He used eternal lighting strike technique where runs through the crowd a fast speeds tearing through them like a hot knife through butter. Then when he sheathed his sword. The pirates he attack fell down into many parts of dismemberment. The group of pirates were quickly disappearing from the battle of Mr.3, Ms. Newyears, and Mr. 7. It seemed like nothing could stop them.

The Black Sail pirates were losing to might of these powerful warriors. Then 5th and 4th commander "The dyno bros." were watching from afar. Byson, 5th commander, quickly change into his triceratops zoan form. He charged toward the white lotus at fast speeds like a bullet. Byson trampled his crewmates to get the white lotus. His speed was even too fast for Mr. 3 to pick up until it was too late. Byson ran through the white lotus like a sharped spear grazing Sazuku in his back. It was unknown whether the others suffer the same as well. Then just as things seem that couldn't get any worse. Queen, 4th commander, turned into his Pterosaur form. He flew toward Mr. 7 to take away his gun.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Seeing the powerful Warrior Byson Ms Newyears frowned "Sharp Fang Spiral Hollow Wrap!" Sharpfang poped out of the ground as his spiral metal body attempted to wrap around Byson. Ms Newyears then Shot two shots from her rifel attempting to hoot out Bysons eyes. "Take that you big dumb dumb! you leave mr 3 alone!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Mr. Seven swept his gun underneath him, infuriated. "How dare you try to upset the Lord! I don't even need to ask the Lady what to do!" He waited until Queen was a safe distance away, and he flipped Baccarat so that he was holding it by the barrel. He pulled a lever, releasing a hidden scythe blade. Taking the modified Baccarat in his hands, he leapt into the air as Queen presumably came back, and he tried to cut off one of Queen's wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:32 am

Sazuku fell to ground bleeding from his back. One of the triceratops's horns grazed him in his back causing him in extreme pain. The shock was so much that he passed out for the battle.

Byson was trapped and couldn't move because of the snake.

"What the hell? Where did this snake come from? AHHHhhh my eyes. I can't see!"

Both of his eyes were blinded by Ms. NewYears attack. Byson managed to rip one arm out of the coils of the snake. His hand contains a rumble ball. Byson put the rumble ball in mouth and used it to increase his strength ten fold. He pushed the snake from around his body, and threw it toward Ms. Newyears. He couldn't see so he just chraged in random directions hoping to hit anybody. Byson crashed into the surrounding buildings as well as crushed some of his crewmates.

Queen was cut on his left wing from Mr. 7's attack. He fell on the ground unable to fly with his wing clipped. He jumped toward Mr. 7 with his talons
"You cut my wings you bastard. Time to die."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Grabbing Sharpfang as he was throw towards he Ms Newyears Smiled "Welcome Back Sharpy!" Giving Sharpfang a kiss. Ms Newyears then used Sharpfangs
"Triple Death Shot!." Uses Sharpfang's Heavy Steel Arrows attempting to Shoot both Byson legs and chest attempting to crippling and slow him down.

"Eat steel you jerk face!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Mr. Seven went into a more flexible stance, moving and bending to avoid the swiping dinosaur talons. As Mr. Seven dodged, there were indiscreet movements: a hand there, a click here. What Queen didn't notice was Mr. Seven mixing his dodges with reloading actions, and he managed to load his gun with three bullets before he ran out of dodging space. As Queen attacked again, he jumped into the air and fired a shotgun round down at Queen's head. Maybe it'd hit, maybe it wouldn't. Fifty-fifty, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Byson feel to ground screaming unable to move anymore when the last arrow pierced his chest it hit his heart instantly killing him. Queen saw his commarde die in front of his eyes only to have the similar fate. His nakama's death distracted him from Mr. 7's attack.

"Noooo byson..."

BLAM!!!!

Queen was shot in the face by Mr. 7's shotgun spraying his flesh all over the place.

Mr. 3 soon awoke from his slumber.

"Dang what did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)   Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Start of a Legacy. White Lotus redeemns Jaru Kingdom (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next