One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge

Go down 
+4
Future Shock
nikz200
Shadow
Pascià
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:03 pm

((Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh, guys ? .. teh, site's gotten really dead lately or is it my idea ?))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:21 pm

(( Yeah... Pascia been way to busy with her exams...))
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:08 am

((It wasn't the exams, sorry. And Frog has yet to post...))

Pascia blinked as she noticed one of the two woman, the one in a long white labcoat, staring at her intently. She knew that stare. It was lecherous, the ones she had gotten from her master when she had been his slave, but before she could ponder on it, she turned to Shadow who asked his question.

"I dunno," she shrugged her shoulders, blushing and sweat-dropping. "Th-This uh, is my first time being Captain, cut me some slack," she explained. "Usually I'm scraping the dirt off people's clothes or cleaning floors," she murmured under her breath, before nodding at Genshi who decided to go drink.

She nodded at Alexandra and followed her over to where they sat. Good offer? She didn't have a good offer. She was just a slave girl leading a lowly (for now) pirate crew. "I'm, uh... I don't really have a..." she paused. She didn't know yet what the two women meant when they said 'good offer'. "What do you want in a 'good offer'?"

Last edited by Pascià on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:30 am

((Pascia i think you wrote wrong, Yumi's chars name ain't Mizu it's Alexandra))
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:00 am

(my bad, fixed.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Grace then growled "A good offer? A good offer? OIII!!!! Listen here Koraa, i dont care what the hell sort of dealio you want but this is a pirate crew, and we only want loyal people here, so if you got some sort of...." Grace then stopped, as the navigator, did she really have any right to interfere? But then again, why was she even bothering? Well, it might hurt Pascia if Grace interfered too much, after all she wasnt the captain , Pascia was. Grace then stopped and looked to Pascia.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:41 pm

So much noise.....

The moment that female human..thing had arrived, the bar had been chaos. She was of that sort. Always gathering a riot around her. Never a moment of peace. He sighed, slamming his mug to the table. Then he rose up from his seat, walking closer to the promotion, looming over the crowd with a dull look on his face, specifically looking at the skimpily dressed pirate captain inciting all of this like one would look at an ant. With complete disinterest and boredom, yet still following her every move intently.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Genshi kept an eye on the larger man who appeared to take an interest in his captain and crew so suddenly.

"What if he's an enemy? Or a spy? O *gasp* an enemy spy?" Genshi panicked in his head.

He wouldn't attack so soon, he needed more information, and the best way to get that was to wait, and gather intelligence on what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:02 am

Alexandra drank up the strongest sake in only few seconds, and she wasn't drunk one bit.
"Bartender another bottle of your strongest sake!" she said and then looked at Pascia and her crew,"Well i want something really good in offer if you want me to join your crew hehe, but it seems like my cousin will join your crew with no problem... shes the best doctor around here... " She said and looked at Shizuka and noticed she was staring at Pascia and were blushing like hell...

Alexandra sighed lightly and smiled and looked at Shizuka, she then noticed the bartender threw the bottle of sake towards her, she catched it and opened it and poured into some glass and gave one to Grace, Pascia and Shadow, she raised the glass and said "Kanpai!" and raised her glass towards the roof then drank it.
"Seems like i will have to join your crew for free... i can se in Shizuka's eye's that she wants to join... and i don't want to make her angry, shes the only family i got left... and i will protect her no matter what... by the way, my name is Alexandra D. Star, and if you wonder how i sended that guy through the door... i used my powers to do that much damage on him..." She said while she were pouring another glass of sake... then she drank it up... "and her name is Shizuka D. Star... so i join your crew... else Shizuka will whine and whine like a little brat on me." She said and facepalmed as she sighed too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:04 am

Not paying attention to anyone else, Shadow sits down next to Pathea, in a very relaxed and confident way, with his hand at the back of the chair. "Alright, sorry captain, didnt meant to make you feel bad .. however ..." he looks at the 2 people that were willing to join that easily. "Alright .. whats the catch ? I dont understand why would you join us so easily ... there has to be something, right ?" he draws the bottle he was carrying with him from the ship and drinks. He is about to talk more, but then he can hear some noise from some distance. *What is it now ?* he thinks.

"Y-your majesty ..."
"Oi, she is not the queen anymore dude, dont go lightly !"
"Lightly ? You mean, you take me lightly ? .. INSOLENCE !" a woman in a, quite revealing, knight's outfit jumps towards a small group of 4-5 men and after she spins once, she kicks the first one, senting all of them flying towards a pole behind them. "I AM A FIGHTER !!! .. but still .. I am .." suddenly, from that angry, fierce expression, innocence "An elegant, pretty lady ~!"
PRESENTATION BOX:
Joanne Wood, "Former" Queen of this Kingdom.
~* TO BE CONTINUED moment, with her yelling "DID YOU SAID FORMER ?!! INSOLENCE !!!"
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:46 am

((Did I ever tell you guys I absolutely adore the lot of you and this crew?))

Episode 2: Enter Queen Joanne!

Pascia was now starting to feel really uncomfortable with the way Shizuka kept staring at her with that perverted stare like that. What was with the blush? She couldn't understand it, but when she heard the term 'best doctor around her' she almost jumped out of her seat. "Y-You are? And you'll be my nakama?" she asked Shizuka. Without waiting for an answer she cheered, raising her arms into the air, all weirdness forgotten. "Yatta!"

She then turned and listened to Alexandra, silently, but with a wide smile on her face that she got the best doctor in the lands on her crew. When Alexandra too confirmed she would join, Pascia resisted the urge to start a belly-dancing show then and there. "That's great! Welcome to the Dancing Wolf Pirates! You guys are gonna be awesome in our crew!" A super-good doctor and a woman who can throw guys out of bars. Her crew just got loads stronger, and Pascia was really, really happy! If two months ago she had been told that she would be leading a pirate crew with such awesome people as Shadow, Grace, Genshi, and now Alexandra and Shizuka, she would've laughed at their face and gone back to her master just to earn herself a beating with a whip.

But now, it was true. She was free, as free as she could be! She was a pirate Captain, and she had an awesome crew! She couldn't wait to get to the Grand Line and prove her worth!

"Oh, Shadow-kun," she sighed and shook her head at her overprotective first mate. "Shizuka-chan likes me for some reason and Lexie-chan doesn't want Shizuka-chan to be alone!" she explained. "Either ways I get more awesome people on my crew, so don't complain!" she said, grinning like a schoolgirl who had just been asked out to a date by the boy of her dreams. She then noticed the gynormous Fishman besides Genshi who was staring at her with that bored (blarged) expression. "Erm, hiya..." she said, waving at him slightly. He looked sorta cool with that disproportionate claw. She was totally unaware of the attack that was going to take place on the bar they were in...

Last edited by Pascià on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 am

Alexandra looked at Shadow for a moment then looked down on her glass of sake... "The catch is... i promised Shizuka to get her out of this island and let her see the world as i did once... because... " She said and had a angry look on her face.
"Shizuka have never been able to leave this island when she was young because of her parents... and many guys have tried to force her to do stuff she don't want to do here... but i always have got her out of the problem but..... she can't really stand the men... and there alot men here trying to flirt with her, so i want to get her out of here fast as possible." She said then drank her sake.

"Oh if you wonder why Shizuka is staring at you she's a yuri (Lesbian), she loves girl like hell, and she thinks you're cute, beautiful, sexy and more..."
She said and giggled gently, then suddenly she noticed that the guy she scared away came back with a sword and jumped towards Alexandra with the sword over hes head.

Alexandra stood up then a Impact bubble came on her fist, "IMPACT UPPERCUT!" she yelled and did a Uppercut on the guy and sended him through the roof and he flew up to the sky and landed outside right infront of the bar entrance.
"Hmph! baka...." she said then satt down and took the bottle and then drank her sake.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:40 am

Grace was confused as to what just transpired here. She took the drink anyway, and then sighed at the talk of Yuris and what not "Who really cares? Of course captain is sexy, especially with her breasts like that, i completely lost the contest there, hhmmph, who cares right with those gigantic things.... hmmph... Oi whats that noise about?.. sheesh.... some people...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 am

Diego was sleeping on a sidewalk of the island underneath the warm sun. He thought that when he came to the island that there would be at least some work for a shipwright but apparently not. He was too broke to find passage on another ship, so he remained on this island for weeks hoping that something would happen. Maybe a rich noble man would hire him to build a ship, or a marine admiral would take him away to prison. Anything would have been better than boredom. Diego wished that he could go off on an adventure. Though his dream to become a pirate was far off, Diego still had hope of sailing the grand line with a crew on his own personal ship.

He sighed "Something different is going to turn up today I can feel it."

Then he heard some noises a few blocks away. Diego could tell that some fighting was going to occur, and since they was nothing to do. He decided that he would go check it out. Maybe an opportunity would present itself there. If not then at least he could enjoy the fight. There was nothing better as entertainment than violence.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:00 am

Shadow's mouth opens widely *Gaaaah ... y-you guys are all pervs !* he thinks with a goofy, "I-am-so-lost-and-tired" expression. Quickly getting serious again. Looking towards Pathea and with a calmer and more friendly tone, he talks. "Oi oi, I am just tryin to make sure we will be safe you know captain .. plus .." looking at Alexandra, getting more serious "I will keep an eye on you girls, just so you kn--" he was cut short, as suddenly, next thing he saw, was 2 breasts colliding on his head, senting him crushing down. *WHATS WRONG WITH THIS ISLAND ?!!!* he thinks, "K.O'ed" and blushing.

"How dare do you get in the way to ... oh wait .." she goes from furious to cute again "You tried to save me ... aaaauw ... you perv ! INSOLENSE !!!" she smacks him a punch on the face.
"Give up, "queen" .." sayin the queen with a deep sense of sarcasm, a large man is walking towards where the crew is sitting. Many men are coming towards the place.
PRESENTATION BOX:
Royal Army Lietenaut; "Big Bone" Arcus
"Pirates .. ? Well, KING doesnt like pirates so .. you die along with that woman .. brats !!!"

((OOC He is a fart compared to Pascia actually, she can own him with ease, just sayin ~.~" also, I will be gone for a few days, wait for meeeeh ~!))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:26 am

Grace was itching with annoyance at the fact that some random woman had just arrived and some soldiers were there. "Urghh, another one? What is it with big breasted women.. pisses me off yo....." She downs her drinks and stands in front of the Royal army lieutenant Arcus "Oi... Kora... this is a private function and dickheads are NOT INVITED!!!!!!" She sent a powerful uppercut to Arcus's chin in hopes to send him flying.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Genshi would let the fishman go for now, there was a new threat now. Shadow was downed and that meant Genshi was up to plate.

''Oi, Who are you people?'' He asked, unsheathing both swords.

Grace was eager, seeing as she thew the first punch, But Genshi was also eager, he ran towards the surrounding group, swinging his swords.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:21 pm

"You're troublesome, you know that?" Aron flatly stated. "You arrive, and whatever peace we had in this bar goes up in flames." Aron glances at the unconscious ruffian he punched out just a moment ago, not bothering the keep his voice down. "Watch your back. I know I'll watch yours, because it'll burn the place down before the night is through."

Then the soldiers arrived, along with the large man. "Case in point, dancer." He turned to the large man threatening the group, raising his claw as if holding a gun. "Who the hell do you think you are?" Aron questioned, brandishing the weapon he was born with.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 am

((I will be off for a few days, just so you know soooo .. wait for meee ! ))
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:52 am

((come back soon!))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:36 pm

((I am back ~!))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:44 pm

((We stop putting these in the RP if you're not gonna post?))

Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Shizuka blushed so much so her face became red as strawberrys... *so beautiful!!!!* was replaying in her mind over and over again, she was about to faint because of Pascia's beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Pascia was now seriously creeped out by Shizuka, especially after knowing that she was thinking happy - happy? is happy the word? - thoughts about her. Pascia had never actually encountered anyone like Shizuka before, so she didn't know what to expect. But she needed a doctor, so if her doctor liked her, that was good, right? That meant she would get pricked by the evil needle thingies a lot more gently...

Evil needles were Pascia's worst enemy. So far.

She noticed Shizuka's face red, and spoke up. "Well, erm, you, you both," she added, including Alexandra. "You both are more than welcome on my crew, but, I uh... I value my privacy so, please," she said that last part to Shizuka especially.

"GRACE!!!" Pascia screamed, her face redder than Shizuka's, at her comment about her feminine appeal and her mammary glands. She hadn't expected that from Grace. Shizuka was understandable, but seriously, Grace? She then noticed the Fishman behind them and his claw.

"You have a... a nice claw," she said, amazed. Having a Fishman on her crew would add more muscle power. Pascia had been in the Grand Line, although only as a mere slave girl who hardly got to see the light of day. She still, however, knew of its challenges. And then there was the New World... Alexandra was an awesome benefit, and with Shizuka, whom she could probably get to make her a Rumble Ball, Pascia would be strong in her own right. Then there was Grace, Genshi, Shadow... But she still needed more muscle. Still more muscle. And no crew ever truly looked muscular until they had either a Santoryuu practitioner or a Fishman.

... And that was one awesome claw.

"Excuse me, Fish-san," she spoke to the guy, shyly, as always. "With you, erm, w-want to join a crew, as a pirate? My crew?" she asked him. She then noticed the people marching towards the crew. "Oh boy, they look like soldiers," she whispered, just so those near her could hear. She then saw Grace attack and Genshi unsheathe his swords. "W-Wait, I didn't o-order y-you..." and Grace threw the first punch.

Sucks being a Captain who can easily be mistaken for a slave girl, isn't it?

"Oh boy, erm..." Pascia sighed. She didn't want violence. This had just destroyed her plans of gaining mroe crew members. Now they were probably going to be outlawed. Not that pirates weren't already outlawed, but, now, they were going to be really outlawed. The barefooted dancer stood and then crouched low, taking her Dancing Wolf fighting stance. "Here we go..."
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Alexandra stood up and went infront of Pascia " Let me handle this quick " she said.
She lifted her fist and a bubble appeared, "Ryūsei panchi 50%! she said and jumped and landed infront of the soldiers and smashed it into the floor, the floor began to shake "I think it's best for us to run now!" she said and picked up grace, pascia and Shizuka, then jumped through the window and ran quickly away " This way quickly! "
[Bartender]: OH SHIT! RUN!!
(30 seconds later)
The floor suddenly stopped... then explode and the so did the bar... all that was left was a crater.
"Phew that was close..."

((OOC: for you other its best you follow her in the thread before the house explode while your in it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next