One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge

Go down 
+4
Future Shock
nikz200
Shadow
Pascià
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Pascià

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:27 am

((Just so you know, due to Reina's Fairy Feet Style, since you allowed that attack to hit, 3 turns later, you're going to get a tummyache and then 9 turns later you're going to throw up... not that we're getting that far I just typed that to get my fingers into gear. ._.))

Episode 8: The Birth of Grand Line's Silver Pair!

Reina saw the attack coming and quickly flipping into another handstand - as her bad leg was unable to support her weight - and shot her good foot back up. Even though she used the Fairy Feet Style, that did not mean she did not have superhuman strength packed in her feet. Thus, when Raimon's fist slammed into the soles of her foot, a sonic boom was heard and the palace seemed to shake somewhat.

Clash of the Titans.

Her arms were beginning to heart from bearing all her weight against this man, which was evident in how tight her arm muscles were becoming. This guy was probably an eunich, Reina thought, since in the pose she was in right now, he had an eagle's eye view of her panties. Despite that, he refused to give up and continued to be a pain in the... feet.

"You crappy... I ought to... ergh... HRAAAAAAA!!!" Focusing all her energy into her sole, Reina loosened her leg, causing it to be pushed back by the force of Raimon's punch, before she pushed it forth again with astounding strength. "Antítesis Comportamiento Falta Banda!!!" she screamed out the name of her attack - the strongest attack of the Fairy Feet Style that would both push Raimon away, and while not doing significant damage right now, within three turnsminutes he would most probably lose control of his hand itself. The attack was intended to hit the spinal cord instead of the man's fist, but it would deal coordination troubles and pain nonetheless.

The problem was that after pushing him away, Reina quickly fell the ground. She was panting and sweat covered her entire frame, not to mention the whole room now was probably stained with the blood leaking out of her foot like hot air out of a balloon. She began to see double now, blurred vision resulting from a lack of blood supply to her brain. She couldn't go on for long enough, and she didn't think she could beat this man like this. Forcing herself onto one knee, she tried to stand up, only to scream and fall down again. Or so she thought, when she suddenly felt a soft body against hers.

"C-Captain...?" she exclaimed, watching as Pascia, who had caught her from falling, set her down onto the ground. Tearing off a sleeve off a part of the long fabric of her loincloth, and taking off Reina's own orange sailor scarf from her neck, she tied both of them around her foot in order to stop the bleeding. "I'm no doctor, but I was a slave girl. I know that this much would help you sustain the injury longer," she said to the blue-haired girl, who stared at her at first, before smiling and nodding. "Thanks, Captain!" she cheered.

Both women then turned their attention to Raimon, with Pascia helping Reina stand up on her bandaged appendage. "Wanna fight as a team?"

"My first hour on the crew and fighting with the Captain herself? How could I resist?" Reina quipped back. Pascia grinned, and both barefooted females immediately adopted their respective fighting stances, standing back to back in an epic pose, before charging towards Raimon together. Reina was still in visible pain as she ran on her foot, but she decided to bear it and look tough for the sake of Pascia. The two women disappeared into a blur, before appearing at Raimon's side; Pascia having used her Raqs Pa Asmani to gain speed while Reina used an unfinished technique of her Fairy Feet Style. Now with both women, Pascia to the right and Reina to the left of Raimon, quickly raised their legs up for a tag-team attack.

"Sube Sube no Raqs Neelofur: Matar Kurdan!!!" Pascia yelled the name of her attack. Her leg would strike Raimon but instead of causing damage, he would slip off of it in the direction where she points her foot - which was towards Reina, who had her own feet prepared for a finishing strike in the form of her Teatro attack, where she would slam both feet into Raimon's chest to knock him into the ground. Then Pascia would deal the finisher!

It was at that moment that the palace began to literally quiver due to its foundations having been destroyed by the drunk driving of a certain Shipwright. The King, who trying to escape, accidentally fell down again. Dynamically, due to the shaking, the mace landed just a few inches short of stabbing his head, and he stared at it with wide eyes as it embedded into the ground next to him. Thinking he had been saved, he heaved in a sigh of relief. Little did he know that the palace itself was about to collapse on top of him, and if that didn't happen, Queen Joanne had already spotted both him and the mace from the palace entrance.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:55 am

((You understand that I must at least give Raimon 1 turn of coolness and toughness before I let him get his ass kicked right ? So bear with me as he manages to at least strike them one more time, and the next time you post, I will allow him to be beaten up BIG TIME, okay ? xD))

Daimon
"What the hell are you up to ?! .." Daimon yells, Shadow is holding him into submission. Blood flows from Shadow's left side of his abdomen, his chest and his right arm, and some from his mouth. "Heh, thought I would attack you like that ? Then what was the point of that ball over there .. eh ?" Shadow looks at Genshi "Now, I want you to throw this to US with all you have ! Dont worry about me, I will survive it, so just do it !" He seems determited and sure he will make it, despite looking beaten up. He forces Daimon in frond so he gets the ball head on.

Kaimon
"Very well then .." and the contest begins, Kaimon punches Grace really hard on the chest yet again. Then the contest continues with each one firing punch after the punch. "Call this a punch ?!!" "My mother hits harder !!!" "Give up !" are amongst the things you hear from his side.

Raimon
Raimon calmly watches the newcomer taking care of his opponent. Then he hears the girl calling the newcomer "captain". "Captain ? .. What a bizarre crew .. do you even have any man on it, or its merely consisted by a bunch of pirate-wannabe girls ? .. Very well then .." he adds, seeing them take a stance. Then they charge at him. He spins around himself, Pascia's kick passing right next to his cheek, and extents both hands with extreme force and violence "ENOUGH PLAYING WITH YOU KIDS !!!" he strikes, aiming to hit both girls on her stomach and sent them flying away. While he punches, his eyes look towards his waist, his sword, he hasnt tried to use it yet. *I wont need the sword to take them out ...* he thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:17 am

Genshi hadn't heard the part about survival. Just throw the ball, the incredibly heav-Holy crap, Shadow was doomed. Wait, he said he'd survive, that made it okay then. Genshi summoned all the strength in his arms and lifted the clay ball, aiming for the knight.

"Let's see your armor survive this." he said, throwing the large ball of dense, dense clay. The kind that would break through the ground like a hot ball through dirt made of butter.

Genshi turned to notice the kick-ass ship.

"That, is one Kick-ass ship. It's ours right? That is so cool. Also, go Grace and Shadow!" he said, motivating his crew.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 am

Pascia growled as her leg missed its intended target, her anklets jingling melodiously as they vibrated due to the force of her strike but once the man came in trying to attack her stomach her growl turned into a grin. "Raqs Kamlia!" she yelled out the name of her signature technique, the Dance of the Camelia, as she quickly moved her belly in the Figure 8 to dodge Raimon's strike.

Once having dodged, she immediately touched her body against his arm in order to utilize her slipperyness to cause him to slide off her to the side, propelled by the force of his own hit.

Meanwhile Reina stopped the man's punch, once again, by catching it in her own foot before pushing it aside and hopping onto the man's arm itself. "Flautín!" she yelled, as she tried to touch the inner portion of the man's elbow joint with her big toe. Even if that would fail, she was still literally on top of the guy and could strike just as fast, not to mention the Captain looked like she had some kind of plan with how she purposefully touched Raimon's arm with the side of her abdomen.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:19 am

Grace stood steady and took his blow. It hurt like crap, she was in so much pain, wanting to cry in sheer agony. But she didnt, she sucked it up, she was a pirate now, things like this were supposed to happen, she would be strong, she would not lose. She slammed a punch into the face of the guy. She was holding steady. Her foot now bleeding because each punch was digging the sword deeper into her skin. She delivered one strong punch to his face. "Cheh... is that all? Spineless guy you are..... this punch wont even make me quiver!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:15 am

vs Daimon
The ball crashes on the spot, breaking down and tearing up the ground, lifting up a lot of smoke and dust. There doesnt seem to be any movement at all, as if the men were crushed down between the ball and then ground, untill suddenly a silouetee is seen stumbling around. "Why did you made THAT big of a ball ? Are you trying to kill me, you stupid cook ?!!!" Shadow yells and dashes from within the dusts, trying to kick Genshi on the head (comin relief attempt). He then looks towards the palace. "That ship's ... it's making the palace fall down, you, stay here !" he runs towards the castle, passing next to a K.O'ed Daimon.

vs Kaimon
The barrage continues, each one has thrown several punches to each other, no one seems to be backing down. However, Kaimon then extents his hand "Let's finish this now, we both punch, only one will stay !!!" he yells.

King and Queen Joanne
"M-my queen .. you caught that freaking mace .. th-thank you ! I never agreed to have you disposed .. I .. I .. I was against all that !" The King bows to Joanne, scared, hoping she would believe him, he thought he could make it, after all, she did saved his life moments ago.
"Aaaaauw .. is that so ? .. That's just a .. beautiful .. LIE ! YOU DARED TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF MY elegance ~! INSOLENSE !!!" she starts beating up the King, who is yelling and then is K.O'ed, but Joanne just keeps beating the crap outta him.

Raimon
Raimon jumps backwards and away from Pascia. He looks at himself "Another fruit user .. this is getting too troublesome .." he says and jumps again towards them. He did looked at his sword once more, as some sweat appeared on his forehead, but he once again thought "They are not worthy to have me use my sword." He, seemingly going towards Pascia, suddenly changes direction and goes towards Reina instead, attempting to punch her down for good with both his hands. He thought that way he would make Pascia make mistakes, as she would probably try to protect Reina, ignoring the possibility that Pascia's previous attack might have been a plan. "I am the most powerful man in this entire Kingdom, I will NOT be defeated by two little girls !"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:11 am

"Oi, don't go blaming me now, this was you're idea, you... un-plan wise...man fool." said Genshi, surprised at what he said.It was truly brilliant.

Genshi heeded Shadow's words and stayed where he was, letting Shadow run into the castle and do what he needed too. He turned to Grace's fight, her fighting with all she had. He raised a fist into the air and started to cheer.

"Come on Grace, you can beat this guy. Show this guy what a pirate can do." he said.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 am

Grace held her fist back, her eyes glaring as blood seeped from her mouth and onto her clothes which were torn and battered. Grace then yelled "Like, huff, hell, huff, im going to be hurt by your fucking weak punches, you baka..... i wont lose this game, this one game which holds my dreams of becoming a PIRATE!!!!" She lunged her final punch into his face head on.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 am

((I suppose I will have to post now, seein that Pathea's inactive :/ ))

Kaimon's defeat; "You are a pirate, after all !" Part 1
Kaimon's punch goes towards Grace's face. And Grace's fist goes directly towards his. There's no room for trying to dodge attacks or being dirty, this had to end on that attack, both knew that, both had to hit their hardest. Kaimon receives the blow on his left cheek, a very violent and powerful punch, his eyes go white and blood burst from his mouth *What the hell .. ?!* he thinks, as he suddenly feels his feet to leave the spot he was standing at, also getting cut from the sword, his own sword.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:21 am

Grace felt the punch hit her squarely. SHe gritted her teeth as her punch made contact with her enemy. Her feet were already bleeding but she knew she had caused more damage. She stood her ground and grinned "I win...GARGGHHHHH" She coughed out blood. All the damage she had accumulated, was showing now. She stood her ground though not allowing her feet to leave. But felt her conscious leave, due to fatigue and being tired, she passed out on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:27 pm

" Way to go Grace, you showed him what a pirate can do." Genshi cheered

He ran up to her and started patting her back. But he noticed something was wrong. He called her name, but no reply. Genshi looked into her eyes, they were pupil-less as most people are when passed out.

Genshi took responsibility and plucked his crewmate from the sword, followed by dashing towards the ship and up the ladder. Having little to no medical knowledge, all he did was rip a shred of cloth off his vest, tying it around the cuts on Grace's feet. Gen looked through the new ... path, made by the ship, hoping the others were okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 am

Diego got up from the ship which had crashed into the castle. He saw that everyone was fighting, and decided that it was a perfect time as any to excute his plan. Diego sneaked past the battle toward the castle gold holdings. If the crew was going to help Queen Big Boobs then they were going to get some kinda of award. They were pirates. Deigo made his way throughout the castle, until he found the safe. He opened the safe to reveal stacks of gold, jewels, and at least a billion beli. Deigo immediately began looting...I mean salvaging the money.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:04 am

Kaimon
While being down, looking like he is knocked out, Kaimon suddenly talks "Impressive job, girlie .." he slowly gets up. Expecting that Genshi might try to attack him, as well as seeing Shadow being close and watching him, he puts his hand in frond of him "Do not worry, I know I have lost .. " he looks at Grace, who is down, unconcious. "You are a pirate, after all .. I never expected I'd lose, let alone to a woman, but, you deserved it, with that diamond-hard will of yours .. !" when he says that, he jumps away "We will meet again .." he vanishes into the collapsing building.

Shadow
"Grrrr, take Grace from here and run ! This place's falling apart !" Shadow dashes inside the palace and runs towards where he hears battle noises.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 am

Pascia yelled in protest as her intended strike failed, and Raimon quickly changed direction and shot over towards Reina. The blue-haired foot-fighter herself didn't realize he was coming at her until she reacted to his approach on instinct. Pascia, as Raimon had intended, did try to change her plan for the better, but then she saw that look in Reina's blue orbs that told her to wait.

Pascia felt something weird start up within her, and Reina too, as the two stared into each other's eyes. For a second, it felt as if they were one person, and both of them suddenly moved in unison. Within a second, Reina leapt into the air and somersaulted, intending to just grace over Raimon's shoulder with her foot and promptly leap off. The belly-dancer, at the same time, performed her Sube Sube no Supā technique, rolling down towards the man at increased speed, using the momentum of the building that was shaking and breaking apart into land their attacks on Raimon from both sides.

"YOUR KINGDOM BETTER UPGRADE!!!"

Both barefooted females shouted at the same time, their voices merging together and echoing across the entire place and for a second, Raimon would notice both their irises changed color to a brilliant gold. Only for a second, and only a flash, as Reina's returned to her original blue and Pascia's to her red ones. Pascia pulled her arm back and put all of her strength into it, bringing it up to hit Raimon in the back while at the same time Reina's shoulder attack was about to be executed as well.

((Let's end this now. Please.))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:45 am

Genshi threw off his vest, he'd have to buy a new one now. But that was the least of his worries.
"Shadow, this whole place is coming down, be careful." said he..

it wouldn't be safe to stay here anymore. Genshi picked up Grace, jumped off the ship and began running for the shore.

"guess i leave the rest to you guys."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 am

((Guess crew's dead >_>))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7