One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)

Go down 
+7
NekoYuki
GoreFish
Cryptic Terror
Mizurie
Shadow
nikz200
Pascià
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pascià

Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Empty
PostSubject: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:57 am

Working on a new page.

Last edited by Pascià on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 am; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:52 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Oh wait .. you added me already in the info o.o .. xD
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Now i will join!
link Link LInk LINk LINK!: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3495-alexandra-d-star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Please change the ship...
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:12 am

Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:23 am

can erique join?
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:45 am

[To a certain moderator who had to leave because of the stupidest thing ever (not you Major): I changed the name AND the appearance, now shut up and drag yourself and your perverted cat back onto the site. And to be honest, I swear to God I'm only doing this because you're my friend. Nikky has a sword named Excalibur for crying out loud. Go unapprove him now.]

Vala, actually, I kinda promised Genshi I wouldn't let anyone in from the Day Moon Pirates other than Shadow or Grace. I let Shadow in because his character was specifically based on mine, and Grace because nikky wouldn't take no for an answer. I think Erique should stay in his own crew and build it with Shenshe, Sheral and the rest of your characters. Its your crew, I think you need to work on it. If you still wanna join me though I'll make a spot for Erique, but I want you to think about it.

Sorrykid, added. Welcome to the crew.

Last edited by Pascià on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:59 am

I just asked if "the stupidest thing ever" was even a rule before I bothered to post anything here. I wanted to make sure I was correct before I formally made any sort of statement on your crew and recruitment sheet.
While I appreciate your gesture of changing the name of your vessel and changing the image, are overt insults in a public thread and complete indignation really necessary? Please don't act as though you are granting me a particular favor when I'm only trying to make sure the rules are followed.
You're a good friend, a great RPer, and a very talented asset to the site. I'm not targeting you, nor am I absently trying to antagonize you. I saw something that seemed and felt wrong. I'm just trying to be fair, which is why I asked before posting anything on your thread. I wanted to be sure.
If I'm wrong about this, you will be the first to know. I did not intend to upset you, I'm just trying to do a job.

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 am

Please do stop to be so perky towards the moderators, Pascia. You're a valued asset to this site, and there's no discussion that we all like your style, but we have to do our jobs, and the rules go for everyone, including you. Always consulting an Admin is possible, but really, don't you think you can trust us enough? And fine, I do see this might be a complicated case, as we have no specific rules against it. Still, I am with Cryptic on this matter. But seeing as you have already changed the ship, let's not get into this too much.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 am

Please, no more posting regarding any of this on my crew page. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:35 am

Grace is joining this crew, more chemistry
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:25 pm

You're already added, go post.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:35 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t1518-genshi

Alright Pascia, I'll join you

*gets on knees* please?
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:57 pm

You do realize I had a spot reserved for you as the Chef, right?
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:24 am

Aron Franz. Put him down as marksman. His abilities are superstrength, his giant claw of epicness, and marksmanship.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:19 am

Added.

No longer recruiting for Chapter 1. Recruits for Chapter 2 are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:09 pm

OH MY GOD "BLARG" is an ability ! o,o
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:48 pm

It's not really. Aron just likes to say it sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:20 am

Sure, but you're gonna have to wait till ch. 2 since I'm done recruiting for ch. 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:25 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)   Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smooth Hip Pirates (Recruiting)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next