One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge

Go down 
+4
Future Shock
nikz200
Shadow
Pascià
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Grace got up and roared, he heard Pascia yelling out something about bringing this kingdom down, and then she grinned "Jeez.... what is with her... sometimes she cant make up her mind eh..." Grace could see the forces arriving, in droves. Grace was the closest to the kingdoms military forces. She then ran foward and jumped into the crowd of soldiers. She dropped down when one of them took a swing with their spear. She dodged the strike and returned with a punch and then then kicked the two behind her. She was fighting the forces by herself and was smashed by a spears blunt end. She was sent flying into a pillar. She got up slowly. She was exhausted from her last fight and then she readjusted her steel knuckles "Jeez.. huff... huff.....i have a ridicolous captain , and a impossible situation.... im clearly going to lose against all of you..... NAH Just kidding, this is why i wanted to be a PIRATE, for times like these, come one KORAAAAAAAA, ill take you all on!!!!!" She rushed in for another flurry of punches.She was weaving and ducking from the soldiers attacks, and was managing better than before penetrating through the soldiers formation.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Better. Aron was now much more impressed by the dancer. While before she had seemed barely capable of making decisions for herself, she had now appeared to grow some... balls? Either way, he might actually go along with her for now.

Aron walked up to Pascia, placing an orange, webbed hand on her shoulder, pointing his giant claw at the sky with his elbow joint doubled over. "Maybe you can actually handle the storm you're causing." Aron said in a much warmer tone of voice compared to the one he normally spoke in.

He pointed his claw at an approaching group of marines, breaking the moment with a deafening snap as his claw voiced his opinion of the soldiers in place of his mouth, perforating a few organs of choice in each of the soldiers caught in the blast. He didn't bother to speak, letting the effects speak for themselves. It was their funeral.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:37 pm

"Okay guys, listen up. The boomerang man told us where the bastard man is. We have to go over those hills and save the kingdom." he explained.

He waved to the newcomer and turned for the hills. he unsheathed his swords and charged forward, ready to take out anyone who got in their way
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Shadow grins, and then begins to laugh. There's something in that laugh though .. he draws one of his swords and places it to his shoulder. "Seems my captain finally realized she IS MY CAPTAIN ! Now I just feel 10 times stronger !" he turns for a moment and looks at them, Pascia and the others *Never lose that faith in your words again.* he says to her in his mind. Turning towards the enemies arriving and Grace fighting, he laughs again *And I thought she would be too tired to fight .. this is one great pirate crew.* he thinks to himself, and then dashes towards the enemy forces, pulling the other sword too "Taste some of this, Kaze Giri; Gou !!" a much stronger version of the original tecknique, Shadow sents several soldiers flying around "You shall not pass !! .. Sorry for stealing your thunder, Grace." he says to her, despite them being definately outnumbered, he acts like he is enjoying all this.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:08 pm

"No idea who the boomerang man is," Pascia voiced. "But I think I know who you mean by bastard man..."

"The King," Reina finished. "Let me make it pretty clear; he's mine."

Pascia nodded at both of them, before she turned around and saw how much her speech had motivated her crew. It was like they were renewed in their vigor - Grace and Shadow were singlehandedly besting an army. Then, she felt a moist hand on her bare shoulder, looking up to find the Fishman with the giant claw, suddenly a lot less blargier, as he took out an entire battalion in a single fight.

Eyes wide, she suddenly became sad. "Hey... I said take no prisoners but... don't kill them if you can help it, please. Many of them, the soldiers, are just trying to feed their wives and children..." she added softly. "You're more than welcome to do anything to them as long as they live to serve Queen Joanne after that..." even though she was more confident in her abilities as a Captain now, being a Captain did not by any chance mean that she was going to become a heartless killer.

"Wait..." she turned back to Aron. "Does that mean you're a part of my crew now...?" she asked, hopeful. He was a really strong member to have on your crew, after all. Especially witnessing how a single snap of his claw could cause such destruction.

With that, they bounded off towards the Palace. Reina charged forth and crouched low, quickly leapt into the air and then slammed down on a soldier's chest. "Teatro: El Tambor!" she yelled as, incredibly lightly, she beat down her bare soles on the soldier's chest like a drum, before leaping into the air again and landing on another one.

"Helicon! Arpa! Tuba! Violinchelo~!" were the names heard as Reina unleashed her Fairy Footed Assault on the Ilusian Army one by one. The armymen simply stared on in confusion. seemingly not hurt by her attacks at all.

"Captain!" Reina yelled, as she landed behind the Aron-Genshi-Pascia trio, dropping out of the sky literally. Pascia stared at her wide-eyed.

"Y-You... can fly?"

Reina grinned smugly, reaching inside her sailor/Japanese schoolgirl shirt and pulling out a lollypop, the end of which was shaped to resemble a cigarette. She put it in her mouth and struck a 'cool girl' pose, her blue hair wavering in the winds. Pascia and the others would watch on in wonder as she suddenly lifted up from the air.

"I ate the Fuwa Fuwa no Mi! I'm a Floatwoman! Forgot to mention that," she spoke. Pascia grinned, finding it extremely cool. Reina then turned back to the confused army battalion they were facing. "I'm going to go straight to the palace! Captain, guys, cover me. I weakened them for you!" With that, she shot up into the air, going straight towards the palace.

Meanwhile, the other barefooter, Pascia nodded at her as she left. "You heard her!" Taking the lead like a good Captain should, she charged towards the Ilusian Army on their side. "Raqs Baydhain!" she yelled, as she alternatively bumped her hips into one target after another, sending many officers into the ground. As the army charged forth to attack her, yelling things like 'She's the Captain!' and 'Take her down!', Pascia simply maneuvered herself in such a way as to lure them into breaking their own guards before she began punching them with her super-strong fists, hardened by years of slavery. "Raqs Neelofur!"

A few seconds later, a shout was heard. "Raqs Neelofur: Yakchasma-e-Aab!" And then as soon as the sound of someone firing a bullet at her was heard, Pascia shifted into stance and a shout of "Sube Sube no Raqs Neelofur: Matar Kurdan!" And the intensity of the armymen's screams increased, as their own bullets bounced back at them.

"SHIT! SHE HAS A DE-- GAH!!!" suddenly, a large number of the army yelled; some gagging, others vomiting, some clutching various body parts. Pascia noticed they were the ones who were hit by Reina's Fairy Feet. She grinned. "So that's what she meant!" she cheered, as she stood there in the middle of an army of rapidly falling people. She was doing well! Surprisingly well! She just hoped the rest of the crew was faring just as well. She knew they could handle herself, but the anklet-adorned bellydancer couldn't help but be worried.

--

In the Palace...

"Don't worry, King-sama! You're absolutely safe here!" yelled the King's Knight, as he stood there beside the Emperor of Ilusia Kingdom. Around him were countless guards, securing the Throne Room as he sat there covering.

"AH!!!" suddenly some of the guards, particularly the five guarding the windows, screamed and fell down, clutching parts of their body in pain. Reina flipped and landing on head of one of the guards, slammed his face against the wall before entering the Throne Room itself.

"Not for long!" the Fairy Feet user declared. She had hit the guards when they were not looking from the windows, tapping them with her feet so gently that they had assumed it was just a gust of air. Turning around, towards the King and his guards. The barelegged woman in the school girl outfit's rage elevated at seeing the man who had taken her family from her. Adopting the basic stance, she got ready for the assault.

((OOC: Let's end this in the next couple rounds. Also, Shadow, I believe you control the King and his guards. So... fight Reina! >;D))

Last edited by Pascià on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:19 pm

"Fine, I'll just do this the hard way." Aron didn't have a chance to respond to her question about joining the crew before the dancer joined the fray, but he was going to do it. The change had been enormous. He hoped it would last.

Aron charged in, fighting with his mass. He barreled into a group of marines, sweeping several down with one forceful strike of the claw, picking one up with the weaker, but still strong humanoid arm and throwing him at the others. He conked one soldier in a very fancy had in the forehead with the tip of his claw as the soldier tried to slash him with a sword, fighting as well as any swordsman, using the strange weapon endowed to him from birth. The soldiers were falling like wheat to the harvest. They didn't even have a chance to shoot him, and those felled did him a favor in staying down, not wanting to be beaten with a giant claw anymore. He glanced at the dancer, pleased to see that she was doing fine.

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:59 pm

"If it's so important, I can just let you finish up, and arrest your arse afterwards." Kirke grabbed Diego's foot before it landed, twisted it, and spun, trying to throw Diego off the ship. Maybe he'd just give up after this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Diego was flung off the ship where he landed on his back on the ground. His leg hurt a little from the marine twisted it. Diego was clearly outmatched, but he couldn't allow himself to fail. He needed to finish the ship in order to help his crew. His drunkeness has faded from the pain "If you are serious then fine I'll turn myself if you just allow me to finish ths ship, and save my friends. Then afterwards I'll turn myself in."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Kirke stood atop the ship, looking down over the railing. "Fair enough, man. Lemme get a quick five minute nap... I've spent too much energy on you already." At that Kirke fell down backwards and fell asleep on the deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:07 am

"Why the hell are you here, we are WORKIN FOR YOU !!!" Shadow is yelling, as the queen that hired then, then vanoshed, suddenly is right with them, fighting the warriors as well.
"SHUT UP, you cutie ... INSOLENCE !!!" she yells back and throws a soldier away, and on top of Shadow's head. Shadow is thinking, and wondering, why do women always toss either stuff on him, or fall on his face, as he falls down, then gets up and starts yelling again.

Meanwhile, away from what appears to have become a party for Grace and Shadow.
"Do not worry, my King ..." a man with a very bright armor steps next to the scared king. The king seems delighted "Sir Raimon ! What took you so long to appear here ?" Raimon, as he apparently is named, walks towards Reina, who is taking out the guards as if they are toys, and then he suddenly vanishes to thin air. A moment later he appears in frond of Reina in mid-air, and is holding a spiked club, and without showing any emotion, he swings it towards her, aiming to hit her stomach and sent her flying on the walls behind her.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:36 am

Grace had fought her way into the middle of the area. She was weaving punches and moving but she was so tired. She got onto a knee but gave a punch to send the guard who was attacking her back onto his back. Grace then puffed as the guards became afraid of her "She isnt going down... what the hell??" "Forget her, the bigger one is causing the damage over there!!!" Grace saw the captain causing all the damage to the guards. Grace then laughed "What the hell.... hahahah, jeez , i dont wanna lose.... im a pirate right?.... i want to be famous... i want to be feared...i want to be like that..... grrrrrrrrraaaKORAAAAAAAAA" She ran foward and grabbed a barrel nearby. She pummeled through the ranks of guards. She used the barrel to block their attacks while running through. She had technically taken a short cut and due to that was the first person at the gate. She puffed and huffed as she held up her arms "I so refuse to lose to you people!!!!"She continued fighting and trying to find a way to open the gate.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:50 am

"You have gone throught quite a lot of challenges, my young lady ... but I am afraid that this is where I have to cut you down ..." A man, also wearing an armor, with blonde flowing hair, appears from the shadows and walks towards her. One could say he looks handsome, but for the time being, what mattered was that he seemed to be an enemy. He pulls a broadsword and smiles at her "It's a pity tho, even like that, you look quite beautiful .." he puts the broadsword forward and then kicks the ground and moves towards her aiming to slice her throad.

Meanwhile, Shadow looks to the Gates "When did she reached ?!! .." he quickly goes very serious "Who is that man ... this doesnt look good .. Oi, you crazy Queen, I see you are beating them up just fine, so just follow my lead !" Shadow starts making a path towards the Gates.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:38 am

(Ignore this post)

Last edited by Genshi on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:51 am

((OCC: ok I made the ship. I hope you guys like it.))

Diego quickly got out his tools, and began finishing the ship. With the last finishing touches, The Queen Joanne was finally done. This ship would be the marvel of this age surpassing the Oro Jackson hopefully.Deigo even managed to make a jolley roger for the ship which waved gracefully at the top of the mast. he quickly cut the lines holding the sails. This would release the sails pulling the ship toward the city. The winds blew as the ship slowly gained speed toward land. The ship was a caravel ship built for speed and quick attacks with some additional features that Deigo built himself.

After the ship was close enough to the shore, Deigo took the helm. He pulled the level next to the wheel activating the ship's built in paddles located on both sides of the ship. The paddles allowed the ship to sail on land as well as the sea making it the ulitmate vessel. Diego also built a iron guard on the front of the ship making it capable of breaking through ice and rock. The ship shook violently as it rode through the city toward his crew. The surrounding people began to stare in amazement as the pirate ship sailed in the streets.

"Hang guys I'm coming." Diego said as he steered the ship.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:02 am

((Erm... Genshi, Reina is alone in there. You're outside with Pascia. You can't block the club or fight the Knight. ._. ))

Episode 7: The War of Ilusia!

"Sube Sube no Arumajiro!!!" was the sound of the Smooth Hip's cry as she rolled across the ground, using her Smooth-Smooth Fruit's powers to slip across it and gain velocity before crashing into a horde of armymen, knocking them away like a bowling ball. Amid roll, she released her legs from her curled position and landing on her butt, continued to slide across the ground on it using her Sube Sube powers. Once coming into an another battalion of armymen she stretched her feet, burrowing her toes into the ground underneath her and removing their smoothness, causing her to stop. With a motion of her legs she jumped into the air, a shout of "Sube Sube no Doraibu!" echoing across the field as she then flipped and brought down and axe kick, her embedding into a soldier's head and insta-knocking him out. Grabbing the head of the knocked out but still standing soldier with her foot, she shot her arms and single remaining leg at the rest of the soldiers, dealing with the whole group.

Landing on the ground, Pascia let ouf a shout of "Sube Sube no Suupa!" as she slid across the ground as if it were a ramp that she was skating on, moving towards the gate where Shadow and Genshi awaited. "Reina, our new crewmember, is already inside!" she yelled to the two, before she saw that Grace was fighting some blonde dude. Deciding to let her handle him, she pulled out her Saidi cane and entangled its looped end around the giant chains locking the Gate. "Ugh...!" she grunted, as she pulled as hard as she could, utilizing the bulk of her superhuman strength to break apart the chains. Finally, she raised her leg and put her own foot against the gate itself, forcing harder with the strength of her leg - knowing her lower body was stronger than her upper body. Finally, a breaking sound was heard before the chain fell to the ground.

"Raqs Baydh!!!" she yelled, amidst some pants, as she thrust her hip to the side in her signature bellydancing offensive move. The force caused the gigantic gate to creep open, and with a further few pushes it was enough to allow everyone fighting outside in.

[Insert Epic Music Here]

Not awaiting a moment, the Captain-Slave of the Smooth Hip Pirates sprinted forth, intended on ending this destruction and fulfilling her promise once and for all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Song Change: Reina's Battle Music)

Reina growled as she immediately brought her foot up and took the spiked weapon straight with the soles of her feet. A shower of blood sprayed across both her blue-eyed face and her attackers, but her small scream of pain soon turned into a broad grin. "I'm still new at this, but... Fuwa Fuwa no Mi!" Now having touched his mace, it only took a bit of concentration on her part to send it - and if he would still insist on holding it, the man as well - flying across the room, back towards the King.

"Ugh!!!" she grunted in pain as the spikes from the mace pulled out of her body. "H-Hope Captain... has a Doctor..." she choked out. Maybe that was a bad idea on her part, since now her Fairy Feet Style was endangered. It was going to be a bitch to fight with only one foot, but her musician's pride wouldn't allow her to get her hands injured and she had to stop and touch that mace somehow. Grunting in pain as she set her injured foot on the ground, blood seeping out and staining the floor of the palace, the blue-haired floatwoman was hopeful that she could kill two birds with one stone, and that mace would end up impaling the shocked and cowardly King.

Last edited by Pascià on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Grace saw the guy attack with his sword, he was different from the other guards, she realised and then ducked down to dodge the slice from the broadsword. She then extends her leg, which she wraps around the knights arm and onto the grip of his sword. She aimed to smash his grip off his sword as she aimed a good punch for the mans face.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Aron swept around, clearing a claw-length circle around himself as he sprinted for the gate, zigzagging around to avoid the soldiers getting a half-decent shot of at him. The crab-clawed fishman ran with surprising speed, rising up a small cloud of dust in his sprint as he sped past Pascia through the gate, noticing that she caught up within moments. "What now, fearless leader?" Aron asked the dancer running next to him as he approached the castle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Raimon, as soon as the mace begins to move backwards, let's it go and looks at Reina, who is obviously in pain "A fruit user, I presume ... very well .." he moves his hands backwards "Accept defeat .." he swiftly fires of a barrage of punches, as if he was a gatling gun or something, that fast we was. The thing was, he wasnt even fazed by all this at all, completely cold, and focused, confident to the max.
The King is at the same time yelling "Fool ! Raimon is the most powerful man in this entire Kingdom, you will now suffer for all you caused !!!" as he brags about it, the mace actually goes and slams on him, senting him crushing down. Bloodied-up, he tries to get up "W-what the ? .. Raimon ?!!"
"Oh .. shut the hell up already .. who cares about a no-good weakling like you ? You dont deserve this title at all .. and those pirates offer me the perfect chance to have you disposed so someone worthy will take care of this land .. mufufufu ... !" After the barrage, he extents his hand towards Reina, to grab her and toss her towards the King himself.

The man takes the blow on his cheek. It seems to be a really strong blow, yet, the man doesnt shake from his position at all "Stupid pirates .. you think you are the same as "us" ?" Some blood leaks from his lip, but not a lot. "This is .. how you throw a punch !" He raises his other hand and moves it toward's Grace's chest.

Meanwhile
"What the hell .. are you ?" Shadow pants and holds his chest, some blood is seen. Yet another man with an armor stands in frond of him. "We are .. the 3 Knights .. and you are all .. gonna die ... !!!" he says, his voice alone causes his own warriors shake and move backwards a few steps.

((So these are the 3 last opponents, we beat them, its over, is that good Pathea ? && ALSO, I didnt called the punches to be a hit, you are free to choose if Reina dodged them or not, he merely attempted to grab and throw her, whether the previous attack landed or not. o_o))

Last edited by Shad0w on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:45 pm

The voice of the menacing man in armor even made Genshi take a step back. On a separate note, what a cool armor. Maybe Genshi would be able to make one of those if he focused hard enough. He also seemed tough enough to injure Shadow. Hopefully not to seriously. Genshi could feel his knees shaking.

"N-No one tells us when we d-die. We are...not going to die here." he said, trying to to sound nervous, or afraid (Though it was obvious he was)

Genshi clung to his swords in case something else happened.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 am

Grace gets hit straight on and is sent flying back, but she landed on her feet. She then panted, her chest hurt like hell, add that to her lack of breath. She was getting freaking tired of running around and jumping, it was taking too much of her strength and energy. She got up and grinned cheekily "Oi, Mr big knight guy...you call that a punch? That felt like some poor piss effort to poke someone softly.... hehehehehehe, how about this? I challenge you to a match!!! I used to play it in my hometown, ITS CALLED KNIFE EDGE DEATH MATCH!!!!!" The rest of the soldiers nearby were just watching as she pointed "We place a sword in the middle of a circle, and place our left foot at the knifes edge..... we the take turn to punch each other, till one of us have our foot leave the knifes edge.... how about it? Or is your punch not even enough to hurt a girl like me you freaking gutless, useless waste of a man!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 am

((Yes, now let's just get this over with >;D))

Pascia, now inside the palace, took down most of the guards that were in there using her Sube Sube no Mi powers. "Sube Sube no Anma~! Mahehe~" she shouted the name of her attack, then giggling at the ticklish feeling resulting as one of the knights guarding the place slid off her body, off her leg and into the air. A crash was heard and several grunts as he slammed into another approaching group of reinforcements, taking them all down.

"S-S-So... sexy..." was all he said, after having slid off, literally, Pascia's body. Blood trailed down his nostrils, his irises having disappeared as he lay there with white, knocked out eyes.

"DAMN TRUE!" the rest of the guards yelled with wide eyes and slackjawed expressions.

Pascia, blushing madly among them, could only smile and give them a pose. She didn't know what came over her; she was never like this, but she just couldn't help it. "Thank you boys," at just seeing the pose not seen since the time of the infamous Boa Hancock, the Knights fainted out of sheer lovestruckness.

"Mahahaha..." Pascia giggled in her unique laughter style, a hand in front of her face. "I wonder what got them the most," she murmured to herself.

While still seemingly half-dead, the knights suddenly responded in perfect unison. "SHEER APLOMB BEAUTY, CONFIDENT AND BEWITCHING MOVES AND RAW POISE SEXINESS NOT SEEN SINCE AGES PAST! TRULY ONE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EVER SEEN IN THE BLUES OR EVEN THE GRAND LINE~~!!"

"C-C-Creepy!!!" Pascia screamed at them, quickly stepping out of the main hall, away from the strange men and into the next one. Still, the ex-slave girl thought, maybe the only thing she had been missing all this time was self-confidence and aplomb?

~~~~~

"Ugh... it hurts..." Reina had encountered all kinds of painful activities with her feet to bring them to the level they were today. She had gone as far as to walk on burning oil, even, since walking on burning coal was for sissies. Hers were the feet that could crush rocks within their soles and pebbles within their toes, blast through a tree trunk by a simple tap and she almost half way done into making an ability allowing her to jump on air itself (she was not aware that the high-ranking Marines could already do it with the help of Rokushiki). But, she wanted to slam her head against a wall right now - why hadn't she ever trained herself to walk while having three profusingly bleeding holes in her feet?!

Even though she had taken her revenge and the King was now down, she ultimately decided that she had to deal with this threat as well if she wanted to bring peace to her home. So, pushing all her strength into one leg, with a pain-filled scream she leapt away to dodge the incoming barrages. But the man was fast, and he managed to grab her leg and toss her through the air over to the bloody but alive King. Growling, Reina concentrated hard to utilize her Fuwa Fuwa powers in mid-air and with a yell, she regained her control over the mace, causing it to rise up above the King, she herself grabbing its handle and then mid-air flipping to break her fall.

"AAH!" the pained scream still escaped her as she was forced to land on her injured foot, but with the Mace now hers. With a simple mental command she could destroy the King, but then she remembered her Captain's words to that Fishman. Deciding that she would let Queen Joanne's justice system deal with the menace, she returned her attention to the opponent at hand. "You..." she stood up as straight as possible and levitated the mace in the air above her.

"Las Plantas: Una!" she yelled, developing and naming her new technique on the spot, with it literally meaning "The Soles: One", starting what would go on to become a recurring theme of Reina's Fuwa Fuwa techs, with them being named after foot-related terms. With another yell, Reina concentrated and shot the mace forth at the Knight at insanely high speed, cutting through the air. At the same time, the blue-haired barefooter shot forth as well - even though she was hopping on one leg, she was still fast enough to reach the Knight. Knowing she had only one foot to work with, she dropped down into a handstand and flipping around, brushed a single foot across Raimon's abdomen before quickly using her own Fuwa Fuwa to rebound her away from his counterattack.

"Tuba!" she called, naming her attack - it was meant to be used with both feet and with one it was only at half strength, but it was better than nothing, especially with that mace constantly buzzing around ready to hit Raimon like an annoying fly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am

Deigo sailed the ship right toward where his crewmates were fighting. The large vibrations of the ship going through the ground would surely have warned them. Though he was at least a couple of feet behind them they would have to notice the big ship coming toward them. It was kinda hard to miss. "Sorry guys, but the hero always comes fashionably late he he he" The ship would surely scare their enemies away. Deigo threw a ladder which hung on the side of the ship should one of their crewmates want to come along. Deigo soon sailed the ship through the palace gates crumbling them into pieces thanks to the ship's front iron guard. Then diego crashing the ship into the side of the palace leaving a rather large hole in the castle. The ship stopped in palace unable to move any futher. For a test run this ship passed with flying colors. With the ship now in the palace It was time to save Captain Pasica...

background theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s17XDrKuqc4
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 am

Daimon
"My name is Daimon .. and you are all gonna die right here, right now ..." The man calmly replies. Shadow notices Genshi with the back of his eye. Despite Genshi was trying to show that he wasnt afraid, Shadow talks "Do not back down Genshi, we can beat that bastard .. listen, I want you to use your power to create a large, heavy mass, I dont know what kind of shape, just do and wait for me !" He grins angrily and dashes towards Daimon "We have to work as a team !!!" he yells.

Kaimon
He grabs his broadsword and smashes it to the ground, causing a small tremor. He then looks up at Grace "You little punk, I decided to grand your final wish so .. come on !!!" he yells, while taking off his own armor, now that he's pissed, he doesnt look all that handsome at all.

Raimon
"You foolish child, how does it cross your mind that you are EVEN a match for me ?" Seeing the mace and Reina herself approaching, Raimon steps forward, and with one arm, he punches the mace, after having slightly ducked to dodge it, upwards and completely away from him, while with his other hand is sinking down. He gets hit by the attack, yes, but he is not even knocked away, he just dives down, approaching Reina as fast as she moved away using her own powers. He still doesnt change emotions at all, as his hand comes closer and closer to strike Reina down with full force.

Close to the ship
The guards are running away and yell, as they see the ship reaching the palace "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ?!!!" one yells, shocked. Shadow sees the ship "Whoah ... that ero kid isnt bad after all .. anyway, Genshi, let's do this !!!" 2 of those mighty enemies see the ship and are somewhat surprized at its sight. As for Raimon, he wasnt even fazed and continued his assault.

((This is a good place where Pascia intercepts Raimon and they have a 1 vs 1 or even a team fight to take him out. Raimon's fame is supposedly grand, so whoever beats him will have quite an acheivement under her ... belt o.o"))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:48 am

Grace walked up and held her leg to the swords edge. She then pulled her hands back "Cheh.. dont get so mad for no reason baka, now.. lets play the game, ill let you have the first punch...." Grace needed to start this in her favor , if she could at least take the first punch the rest of the rounds wont be as hard. But the sword was sharp and already cutting into her feet. It was not too deep though, so no problem there. She was awaiting impact.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Genshi nodded, he put his swords away and held his hands out, letting out a ton of dense clay. Shadow didn't specify a shape, so he must need a ball. Genshi would make a ball. Hopefully Shadow's plan would work.

"I hope your plan works." he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next