One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge

Go down 
+4
Future Shock
nikz200
Shadow
Pascià
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pascià

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:06 am

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge 28b5rbm

Season: First Season: West Blue
Chapter: Chapter One: Queen Joanne's Revenge
Expected New Nakama: Alexandra D. Star, Manwell Diego
Smooth Hip Pirates, Season 1 Opening: Chain

Episode 1: The Kingdom of Illusions?!

It was truly a rare sight to see. The seemingly never-ending storm that had blanketed the West Blue since they had departed from Harbor Town, at least temporarily, lifted. There were still a few dark clouds lazing in the sky, but they were few and far between. To see the clear blue sky that resided above this water filled ocean was truly a picturesque sight to behold. It was for this reason that the beholder was somewhat glad it was going to be the first things she ever saw as she opened her eyes on the deck of the small sailboat they were travelling in.

Captain Pascià smiled as the rays of the early morning sun fell down on her from between the clouds. It was a marvellous sight to allow her to begin her day, she thought, amber orbs shielded from the glare of the sun by her own mop of blue hair. She looked over at Shadow and Grace, sleeping peacefully in another corner of the sailboat. Smiling at them - her crew, her family - she stood up onto her feet and walking over to the edge of the boat, looked out in front of them.

Her eyes widened.

"Grace, Shadow, wake up quick!" the slave-captain said, quickly running over to her dozing crewmates and shaking them as they groggily awoke. She then pointed at the island that they were approaching. "Look, guys! Its an Island! Grace, what is that place?" she asked her crew's navigator, eager to start her first adventure. From slave girl she became Captain, and now she couldn't believe she would finally be setting foot on her first adventure, and gaining new nakama!

Last edited by Pascià on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 am

Raising one of his eyebrowns and opening one of his eyes, Shadow calmly responds "Oi captain, I am awake .." then yells a bit "stop pushin me, I will fall off the boat !" taking a comical "angry" expression. He gets up and cracks his fingers, then moves his head around "Mmmmm .. fine, I was sleeping, but only a TINY bit !" he says to her and laughs a bit. He stands at the edge of the boat, actually dangerously close to the edge, and looks at the island "That looks like ..... an island ..." he says, as if he said something new.
Then a wave hits the boat and Shadow almost falls into the waters. "I am fine, I am fine !" he says to Pathea and Grace. For him, travelling with comrades after so long, and after what happened to his old crew was .. well, he was not very familiar with that anymore. Adding the fact that both his crewmates are women, was making him act a little bit weird and silly, in contrast with his usual more serious nature. He was hoping he could get used quickly and not feel akward about it for very much longer, he didnt want them to think he is an idiot. Then again .. *As if they will think I am an idiot, after that battle back then .. hehehe ..* he thinks to himself, while a slightly bigger wave approaches the ship's edge.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Grace woke up, not very pleasantly but she got to her feet, and growled "I hate waking up Pascia... *Yawn* why do we have tooo..... huh? New island?!!!" Grace ran to the edge and drew out the telescope and viewed, "That island is not on my map, but its called Illusia....... amazing.... ive never been there before..... are we going there captain?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Genshi was up way before anyone. He was sitting on the edge of the boat, looking at the island. A smile appeared almost instantly. He got up and threw his hands in the air.

"It's time for more adventures." he shouted. He looked at his crewmates, Genshi was sure they were just as eager.

"I wonder what kinda people live there, maybe there'll be a kind of food-human." Genshi thought to himself, losing himself
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:14 am

Still not believing that she was actually being called 'Captain' by someone - she used to be a slave for crying out loud! - Pascia grinned widely and looked at Grace, Shadow and Genshi. "Yep! Ger ready, land-ho!" she announced, cheering, as she quickly turned around and went inside to gather her equipment, her anklets jingling along the way.

A few minutes later, the crew docked by the beach of Illusia. "Shadow~! Drop the anchor!" she commanded, and as her First Mate would do that, she leapt off the ship and landed into the water, which was now only knee-deep. Her saree went went, clinging to her legs, but she did not mind, as her feet landed on the murky underwater mud. Walking, and the water-level dropping with each step, she reached the shore.

Drying it off, she stood up and looked around. "Looks fairly quiet... there's a town!" the blue-haired bellydancer announced, pointing at the gigantic city that was visible from their position, only a couple miles away. "I think we need to refuel anyways! Come on!" she announced, as the slave-captain led her crew towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:09 am

Shadow casually lifts up and then throws the anchor in the water, well actually, the water being so shallow here meant the anchor was almost out to the water's surface.
"Oi Pascia-captain, is it really okay for us to leave our boat just like that ? I say, put the cook to look after it .." he glares at Genshi with a slightly irritated look. For some reason, he and Genshi would constantly argue about everything, ever since they met. It was kinda like, a rivalty between those two.
He however quickly drops the idea, seeing his captain walking away already. He didnt insisted more, seeing that she really seems to be in a good mood. Unlike when they first met that day, some short time ago. He was glad to see that change.

Meanwhile, some distance away, at a quite large and very well decorated room, colorful, a man is drinking some wine. He then throws the glass away with force, next to the servant, who looks at him with fear. He is only seen as a shade.
"Is that so ? How stupid can those soldiers be ? Sent a whole team at once ! She .. is not gonna get away, that is for sure .. !!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 am

Genshi glared at Shadow,

"Heh, if i stayed behind, who would defend the others if a fight broke out? You? Don't make me laugh." he said.

He felt good about that come back, usually he's the one who loses. Genshi got off the boat and took his bag. Granted it was empty, he needed to fill it with supplies and food stuffs. He looked at they're boat. They also needed a ship, a pirate ship with a good kitchen.

"If you guys notice a food store, let me know I might not be paying attention." He announced
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 pm

MEANWHILE IN A BAR

"Damit!! W-what are... argh!! are you made of?!"
Said a man that was arm wrestling with Alexandra while she was drinking her beer from a keg.
Her arm didn't even move one bit not alittle... It was like trying to push a house...
When she finally drank up she slamed the guys hand on the table and broke it.
"Well i won and that money is mine" She said while she was giggling, she took the guys bag of belli, she opened it and there were Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Bsymbo10100,000.
She grin a big wicked smile, but the man wasn't happy he took out a knife and jumped towards Alexandra!
She turned around and punched him on the face, he flew out of the door and made a crack on the wall on the house across the street.
"Hmph Baka."
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:39 am

((nikkums?))
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:19 am

The barefooter walked across the town a few moments after arriving on the Illusia island. She did not really know what she was doing, she was just wandering around the town looking at the things. Of course, in order to conceal her mesmerizing beauty, she had to don a long robe and veil to conceal it. She did not want to be blamed for destroying the whole kingdom simply due to nosebleeds.

"Hmm," she wondered to herself, stopping after reaching a junction on the streets and turning to her crew behind her. "We need supplies and stuff, right?" she asked absentmindedly, looking around. She spotted a tavern, and suddenly felt hungry. She was not one to drink, but Taverns offered food too, plus there was not a restaurant in sight. Besides, despite her timid nature, the slave-captain had an appetite that only a 'D.' could possess.

"Let's eat and rest first, then we'll go shopping," she declared at Shadow, Genshi and Grace, before walking over inside the Tavern. Her eyes adjusted to the sudden decrease in light as they entered the darker place, before she walked in and looked around.

Had it not been for her canine senses she would have been hit by that flying man that came out of nowhere towards the door.

"Aah!" she screamed before ducking, dodging the flying man that would probably hit one of her crewmates instead. Blinking, she looked around at the source of the flying man.

((since nikkums' down with love sickness I guess we have to skip him.))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:27 am

Genshi wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. If he had, he may have noticed the man flying towards him. He hit Genshi right on and the impact knocked him off his feet. Sending him across the street...Into a wall. When he snapped back to reality, he knocked the man off.

"Who throws people anyway?" he said, Angrily.

Genshi started rubbing the back of his head, looking for blood.

Last edited by Genshi on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Racism was still well alive, even in Illusia. Aron was given a wide berth as he sat alone in his corner of the bar. Most seemed content to just ostracize him, but some weren't satisfied with just not dealing with him. Some wanted the fishman out of their sight for good, as if his very existence somehow offended them.

A scruffy looking trio of men walked up to the fishman. "Hey, Fish-Face! Scram!" The middlemost one blurted out, responded with a slow turn of the head, a blank look, and a "blarg". Infuriated, one of the men drew a blade, slashing at Aron, only to be handily blocked by the chitinous claw and punched in the face. The other two looked at each other, and slunk off, leaving Aron to continue wasting his time, not with an unconscious pirate by his feet.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:28 am

Grace followed Pascia along to the tavern. Grace was wondering whether they could eat, she was glad at least the ship was in good condition. She was about to say something, but then someone came flying out of the tavern. Grace then ducked and slided, she then swore "OIIII WHAT THE HELL???!!!!! YOU DAMN ASSHOLES!!! WATCH IT!!" GRace was pissed, that could hurt someone, dont these idiots know that? She then turned to Shadow "Probably going to be a fight eh?"
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:57 pm

-hmm... you can realy make trouble onee-sama...
Said Shizuka and sigh'd at Alexandra, and drank her cup of tea...
She giggles alittle and smiled towards her cousin.
She patted her cat while she was staring at Alexandra...
- Seems like that guy will end up getting a brain damaged...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:40 am

Shadow momentarily puts his hand on one of his sword's handles, but then calmly responds to Grace, taking the hand away, and puts it on his shoulder, cracking his joints. "That guy's bloodied up and unconsious .. I presume that its from some street fight or something, no need to get in trouble, hm ? Calm down." he looks towards the direction, noticing a hole in a house in frond of them. From that hole he could see 2 women. *Their stance .. they must have done that. But what strenght ...* he thinks to himself, as he analyzes the situation. He then tilts his head and after a small yawn, he talks to Pascia "Captain, shall we go shopping, or does that change our plans into an investigation ? ..."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:57 pm

"Yeah, I don't need help or anything." Said Genshi, standing up after having a man thrown at him.

He had enough of their waiting, being a pirate involved blindly taking a step forward. He decided to follow his crazy plan. Genshi ran for te bar and kicked the doors open.

"Who was the one who threw that man out of here?" he asked, calmly,

Inside, he was ready for a fight. The man was thrown pretty hard, so the person must've been powerful.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:55 pm

- Oi kid! Shut up! Bartender sake for everyone my i treat!
She said yelling and laughing, she pats Shizuka on the head gently
- Well i didn't wan't to hurt him... oh well
She sigh'd and scratched her head.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:37 pm

That word hit a nerve. Kid, that was an insult. He turned to the woman who called him that.

"Who're you calling a kid? I'm a pirate!" he said, fingering his swords,

"And Might I ask who you are? And how exactly did you toss that man so hard out the door?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:46 am

Typical angry face, with white eyes and sharp teeth followed.
"That freakin idiot ?!!! EEEEEEEEEEH ?!!!" Shadow yells in surprize.

((We must wait >_> ))
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:53 am

Pascia merely sighed and shook her head in despair at the antics of her boys, especially when Genshi had gone and told them that he was a pirate. Which meant they were pirates which would earn them unwanted attention and possibly, Marine regards.

"Oh, Gen-kun," Pascia shook her head.

Still, she was curious. Whoever had thrown that guy out there was obviously pretty strong. Like curious Captains possessing the Will of D., Pascia poked her head inside and looked up and down at the two women. Assessing she liked them, and one of them seemed to be a doctor, the barefooter approached the two. Knowing she did not need to hide her identity as a pirate anymore, the silver-clad bellydancer merely pointed at them and spoke up.

"Will you be my nakama?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:18 am

Grace was confused at this point, meeting new people is weird to her, but still she just waved "Just come along to the sea.... i wanna get to Grand line soon so you newbies better not slow us dowwnnnn, even though... technically im a newbie as well.... but thats not the point!!"
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:24 am

Alexandra looked down on Grace and Pascia
- Why aren't you a cute one, hehe.
She said and drank her sake, and noticed that the guy she sended away had a nakama, he's fist flew towards Alexandra's head, she lifted one of her fingers and stopped it.
- I join your crew, IF! you can give me a good offer, and why do you try to fight me stupid kid.
She said to the one who tried punch her, he then he stopped and fell down to the ground and was terrified.
- C'mon lets talk about this over here and drink some sake.
She said then went to a table and satt next to it with a bottle of sake in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:30 am

Shadow is the only one not to join the rest. He instead crosses his arms and watches everyone, then he talks to Pascia with a rather serious tone "Is it smart to casually ask someone to join our crew just like that ?" he tilts his head and half closes one of his eyes "Them be willing to accept to talk about it makes me cautious ..." he glares at them. Being the one with the most experience when it comes to piracy, he also was the one least open to new crewmates, as well as the most suspicious and cautious one.

((3 Things:
1. Nik, check Shadow's page, I added 3 new attacks that need approval. + Check out how Shadow looks like ! ;D
2. Ima introduce Joanne in my next post !
3. .. Female Luffy is ... p-pretty >.>")
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:33 am

Genshi was getting a bit annoyed. Still with the being ignored. He took a deep breath. He couldn't lose his temper here, especially since these two could become nakama. Turning to the bartender, he ordered a bottle of cola.

"Drink all you want, I'll be over here." he said, drinking his...drink
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:58 am

Shizuka was staring at Pascia alot!
*She's Sexy!* was screaming in her mind over and over again...
She stared at Pascia all the time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge   Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Smooth Hip Pirates S1Ch1 — Queen Joanne's Revenge
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next