One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)

Go down 
+4
Kanhoji Into
Shichibukai Hunter
SplatterFrog
GoreFish
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Lukas took the picture and gave it a long, thoughtful look. Then he scrtatched the back of his head and handed it back to the customer.
"Well, I don't know.... Could be... Some coins could refresh my mind."
Then again, not even he could be that ammoral. There was a guy who was lookng for his daughter. How could he use him like that? Well, maybe he could, anytime, because he was just such a greedy jerk, but he was having a generous day.
"Nah, sorry. I've only been here for a few days, so I haven't really seen many people. Might want to try smoewhere else, the owner doesn't really communicate with ohters so well...."
He heard shouting from the kitchen, obviously directed at him.
"Ooops, that's my call. So, you wanna drink something or not?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:51 pm

(Sorry, but things not going as fast as I want them to frustrates me sometimes.)

Ezekiel sighed.
"Well, let's just try... that way."
It was quite obvious he didn't have a clue which way he really had pointed down. But he was heading that way with the highly motivated look of a man who knew he was going to get yelled at on his face.
Johan follwowed it, and didn't look much happier in doing so. This island was nice, and he really, really liked it. It was one of those things that wasn't under the control of the government, and it was good that way. Maybe it really just was his slight disappointment in not having an enemy to fight here. No one really seemed to have bad intentions towards them, not even the bounty hunters.... He really was a workaholic. Seeing evil where there obviously was none... Tse.

The man sighed deeply and put the picture back in his pocket.
"Well, thank you for your help..."
He stood up and picked up his back. Then, completely ignoring Lukas, he left the bar.

"Hah. Hah!"
Ezekiel looked at the small building in front of them as if it was a fortress he had taken over all by himself.
"I knew it was here somewhere, I just knew it."
Johan looked at the building from behind him sceptically.
"It looks.... uh..."
He was trying to find an adjective to describe the building that wouldn't be too obvious, but wouldn't hurt anyone around. Which was hard, considering all the people around them.
".....It... has a hole in its roof."
Way to go.
Ezekiel looked up to said roof and nodded.
"Figure they don't need a roof. I mean, it never even rains, right?"
Emil cleared his throat. Clearly, this man was highly uneducated in such matters.
"Actually, being a summer island, it does rain. In fact, there are some summer islands where it rains a lot. But looking at the vegetation here, I think... Day climate... It rains at some time in the day, every day. Which would also explain why it is so humid."
He stepped back a little. Johan looked confused, but nodded. Climate wasn't his subject of choice either.
"Thank you, Emil, that was... informative... So, shall we head in?"
Ezekiel, who had until a moment ago, just looked at Emil with a clear expression of sarcastic fascination on his face, now nodded and turned to the door.
"Yup, let's..."
The door was opened from the inside, and someone bumped into him, which made him wince in pain as his hand was touched.
"Agh! Watch it!"
The young (or maybe not, it was hard to tell...), blonde man atepped back quickly.
"Oh, pardon me. I couldn't really see you that well. It happens when you're lost in thought, you see..."
Ezekiel was about to make a sarcastic comment about how the mans blond, long hair was covering his eyes, which was true, but Johan took the chance from him.
"Oh, it is all right. We should have been more careful, also. Please, go ahead."
The man nodded to him.
"Thank you."
Then he slowly left. Ezekiel shuddered a little.
"What a creep..."
Shaking his head, he opened the door and stepped inside.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Labelisa was looking around to see if any of the crew was around but couldnt see the though the crowd. She took off and looked around before noticing johan and the boys and smiling. She flew over to them waving "hey captain!" she said before landing by them and smiling "like my new clothes?" she asked as she spun and grined. as she looked up at them.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Uddo realized that the others were not behind him and he turned to see…crowds. Wonderful. He had been so mesmerized by the town he had not noticed that he had left the others behind. He started back the way he had come, but after a minute of walking, he still had not found his friends. They had disappeared completely.

“What do I do now?” Uddo muttered, folding his arms across his chest. He noticed a couple of people watching him and he remembered someone mentioning bounty hunters. He was all ready to bolt, but then…the people turned away, apparently uninterested.

I guess it’s a good thing my bounty is so low, he thought privately.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Kain, for the whole time, was trailing them from the roof tops and the shadows.
This town, and probably the island, is plainly making himself a bit uncomfortable. But he'll bare with it.

He was in a good view of everybody, even if they were separated. Kain sweatdropped as he saw Uddo loss the group. Johan, Emil, and Ezekiel are going into the building, but his attention on the blonde man heighten for a reason or another. He just seemed familar all the sudden...... And then, he saw Luna going over to the captain. It seemed that she'll be fine since she's with strong people, though it peeved him at the fact that they are currently moving when their wounds haven't completely healed. He wondered if they are alright. But he, somewhat, trusted Emil to keep them out of trouble.
His attention is now on Uddo.
Well, the kid has yet to get into trouble, but seeing him alone, it would be wise to keep an eye out for him. Who knows what'll happen?
But then again, he rather not worry too much until he heard people scream.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 am

"But if our life really was that bad..."
The girl set her glass down on the table and inspected the tatoos on her right arm. Asian signs and a big wave... She brushed off a little dirt that was obstructing the wave before turning her attention to the girl with the bright eyes again.
"...Then why would you speak so fondly of it?"
The bright eyed girl laid a finger on her chin and looked at the hole in the roof.
"Uuh, I don't... really know. But it wasn't all bad, right? Remember all the fun we had?"
The third girl, smaller and younger than the others, snorted dismissively.
"Yeah. Being chased all over the place... Getting into fights... Sleeping on the streets. Good times, all right."
She had a nasty voice, but then, maybe it was just the tone with which she spoke.
"Leave Cassie alone, will you? The girl's just naive, young and stupid, and can't tell apart real life and adventure."
This fourth girl at the table was slightly older than the others, with bright blond hair and a cold look on her face.
The bright eyed girl, Cassie, seemed to be used to this kind of comment, she didn't even wince.
"But our life right now's even better, don't you think? A real adventure! With enemies to fight, and... and secrets to be uncovered, and..."
"People to rob, hits to be taken, bruises to be nursed. Oh, and did I mention? No guys around."
Again, it was the girl with the nasty voice. Cassie looked ast her with her head tilted.
"Uh, sure, whatever floads your boat. And firendship! Wonderful friendship! Remember that one time when..."
"Cassie, please, shut up for a moment, and look at who's here..."
It was the girl with the tatoos, brushing her hair out of her face and looking at some people standing in the doorway.

Johan looked around in the bar. Oh my, nice place... He thought he could smell all the love and happiness around... While trying not to touch too much of the sunbruned skin all of the non natives here seemed to have, he made his way to a table that was unoccupied and sat down on one of the chairs. Ezekiel sat down to his right, Emil to his left.
"Hey, Frideswide... Is it me or are those chicks checking us out?"
Ezekiel pointed at a table with four young girls sitting at it, and indeed, they were all looking their way. Then one of them, a bratty looking one, said something and turned away, obviously uninterested.
Normally when people turned their attention to him, bad things happened...
Emil shook his head slightly.
"More likely measuring our combined bounty. Let's get this over with quickly. So, where is that friend of yours?"
Ezekiel was obviously disappointed that he had to turn his attention away from the girls, and bac to the matters at hand.
"I don't know, he should have been here for some time now..."

"Ouch!"
Near Uddo, a girls voice could be heard. The girl using the voice had black hair, tied up at the back of her head, and the kind of aura you expected extremely shy people to have. She was sitting on the ground, holding her ankle.
Another girl, who had been standing next to her, now kneeled down. She was slightly overweight, but it fit her.
"Oh Yumi, did you twist your ankle again? Here, let me see...."
The frail girl lifted her hand from her ankle slightly, and indeed, it was a little red.
"I'm so sorry Jaime... this keeps happening..."
"Nature."
Was the only comment of the third girl, who was still standing next to them. She was, by far, the weirdest out of the three of them, her hair was white, and she had what seemed to be a tatoo all over her face. The areas around her eyes, and her jawline were coloured black, and she had short stripes up her cheeks which made her face look like... a... skull...
The overweight girl nodded.
"You really are frail, sweetie. here, get on."
She kneeled down in front of her friend, and Yumi pulled herself up with one arm... That was weird, why wasn't she using the other... Her sweatshirt arm fluttered in the wind, and it was clear to see that it was empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 am

Luna blinked and sighed as she was completly ignored. She walked over to the bar and sat down, looking at all the drinks "hmm.....i cant remeber the last time i had something fun to drink" she said, as she litteraly couldnt remeber. Luna....could not hold her liquer very well. She waited for the bar tender to walk over for she had just enough money left for a drink or two.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Uddo heard the girl’s cry and he looked around to see her being helped up by another girl. For a moment he started towards them, but he stopped himself before turning away, shaking his head.

Not my problem… he thought. Then he smacked himself on the forehead and sighed. “I am such an idiot…” he muttered. Then he turned back around and jogged over towards the girls. “Hey, are you alright?” he called.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:52 am

"No. Please leave now."
The skullfaced girl stated calmly and stepped in front of the other girls. Her eyes were somehow... weird.
But before anything else happened, Yumi interfered.
"Uh, Emily. Please, he doesn't look like a bad guy... He's just trying to help. Jaime, would you..."
Jaime, the girl carrying her, let out a small sigh.
"You're sure about this, aren't you? You always are... All right, here you go sweetie."
She carefully set her down on one of the carton boxes standing against a house wall with the skullfaced girl, now named Emily, watching.
With one last look at Uddo, she stepped aside. Now Yumi spoke to him directly, even though she was careful not to look at him.
"Sorry, I just... I always had problems with those things, ever since I was a kid... Uhm, my ankle..."
She stretched out her leg a bit and looked at Uddo carefully. There was a sweet smile on her face, but she also seemed fearful somehow.

"So, what do you think?"
The girl with the tatoos asked, seemingly uninterested in the whole matter.
"About who? Him?"
The girl nodded.
"Yes, him. What do you think?"
Cassie, the bright eyed girl, spoke up first.
"Oh, i think he's a nice person. Just look at him. Don't you just know he's a good guy? He's so..."
She was interrupted by the girl next to her.
"Yeah, yeah. Goodheartes, nice, sweet, yadda yadda. He could be your father, by the way. I find that one..."
She nodded at Luna.
"more interesting."
Cassie looked at the blue haired young girl at the bar.
"How so? I mean yes, she has wings, but..."
Again, she was interrupted, but this time by the seeming leader.
"Idiot. Doesn't she remind you of someone?"
All four of them looked at Luna closely.
Then, the one with the blond hair spoke up.
"Yeees, now that you mention it. She looks a little like that chick the creep was looking for, doesn't she?"
Cassie jumped up.
"I'll go talk to her!"
Before the others could hold her back, she was already at the bar.

"Heeey."
It had looked easy from the distance, but now that Cassie was there, she noticed she had no clue what to say. Stay calm, stay calm. No reason to lose your cool. oh, she was so nervous. But she was already right next to Luna, leaning at the bar.
"I'm, uh, Cassie. Er... What's your name?"

(If you think those aren't enough Npcs already.. .there's a lot more coming up.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:37 am

Luna had just finished ordering a drink when a girl walked up to her. She smiled polietly "my name's luna, can i help you with something miss cassie?" she asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Uddo didn't even seem mildly disturbed by the skull girl's words. As he examined Yumi's leg he said, "Emily, huh? I knew a girl who had that name..." His voice drifted away as he crouched down next to Yumi and smiled at her. "I may not look like much, but I am a doctor-in-training so I do know a couple things about injuries. As for your leg, it looks fine, though you should probably stay off of it for a little bit. Here..." He reached into a bag he had been carrying around since he left the ship. He had filled it up with medical supplies, knowing that Johan would probably trip and hurt himself pretty quickly. Uddo pulled out some things and within a minute he had made a splint, which he put on Yumi's leg. "This should help with the pain, at least some," Uddo said. "You won't be able to move your leg as well for a while. Sorry about that. It's kind of a rush job though, so be careful."
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Kain nodded slowly as he watched from where he is at what Uddo did. He see no problem with it what he's doing. He would recommended to rub some few soothing herb, but he's not one to interrupt someone's patient. And he wanted to see how far the boy knows.
Kain does have a strong sense of wanting to make sure everyone's ok, but Uddo is doing fine on his own so there was no need for him to complain.
With that, as he heard flapping of wings, Kain held out his arm, a hawk perching on it. As he took out the message that he had on his back, Kain let it fly off as he inspect the documents.
Before the crew got here, when he went on the island before the others and such, he send out a request to get a few more detailed on the island. There is no such thing as an innocent island. No matter how it looked on the outside.

Reading it, Kain didn't made any indication whether he was worried or not. Whether if this island is troublesome or not. He tucked the documents in his bag and made a silent whistle for the hawk. He wrote another request before sending it to the hawk, and the hawk into the sky.
Now, he wonder what kind of surprise would this island give him...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 am

Emily and Jaime quietly watched on during the whole procedure, with more (Emily) or less (Jaime) calm looks on their faces.
Yumi had watched on, too, but as soon as Uddo was done, she averted her eyes again. There was a slight blush on her face. A really shy girl...
"T-thank you, master... uhm..."
She went quiet and gave him an questioning look out of the corner of her eye. After a few seconds of silence, Emily seemingly decided to clear things up a little.
"Name."
Jaime sighed and spoke up to explain what exactly Emily and Yumi meant.
"She wants to know your name, boy. And Yumi, sweetie, I told you to stop calling every male you meet master."
Yumi looked to the ground again, now blushing even harder.
"Sorry..."

Cassie smiled brightly. This wasn't hard at all.
"You seem nice enough... C'mon, there's someone you have to meet!"
She grabbed Lunas arm and kindly pulled her over to the table where the other girls sat, who gave her flabbergasted looks in return.
"Those are Nina..."
she pointed at a rather cold-looking , blonde girl.
"Chrissie.."
A smaller girl who dressed in a slobby fashion.
"And Jess."
A girl with tatoos on her arm and long, auburn hair looked at Luna slightly suspicous.
"And this... is Luna, guys!"
none of them said anything. They just looked at Luna. After a while, Chrissie spoke up.
"Yeah, she does... look like it, right?"
The blonde girl just turned back to her drink.
"That means nothing. I bet there's a lot of people who look like that."
Another awkward silence, in which Cassie started to shift her weight from one foot to the other.
"Well? What do we do?"
She really seemd to care what happened to Luna.
Jess, the seeming leader, sighed.
"Fine. Why don't you sit with us for a while?"

Last edited by GoreFish on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:33 am

Luna let out a small "eep" from suprize as she was pulled away from the bar and over to a group of girls. Luna blinked but smiled politely at the girls despite them looking at her strangely and waves her hand shyly. "h-hi" she said before having a confused look on her face as they talked about how she looked like someone. but smiled as one of them offered for her to sit with them "o-oh thank you" she said smiling as she took a seat, as she did so she moved her wings so they disappeared from her back and appeared on the side of her head. making them wrap back looking like a head band.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Uddo wasn’t quite sure how to react to that. He ended up turning his head away, embarrassed.

“I am no one’s master,” he said. “My name is Uddo. I’m a…” He hesitated. He had just been about to reveal that he was a revolutionary, but he had realized that that was probably not a good thing to spread around. For all he knew, these girls were bounty hunters of some kind. That thought made his heart rate go up significantly. Adopting a neutral expression, Uddo stood back up and held out a hand to help Yumi up. “Anyway, you’ll be fine in a couple of hours at the latest.”
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Yumi looked slightly hurt when his expression turned neutral, she turned her head away, but took his hand, though hesistatingly.
"I... Sorry, I didn't want to... emberass you or anything..."
Jaime breathed in sharply. She was obviously surprised. Even Emily looked slightly impressed.
"Yumi... I didn't think you'd... aren't you..."
Jaime gave Uddo a short look, then kept her mouth shut. Yumi stood up, still a little insecure on her feet.
"Thank you, uh... Uddo..."
She looked at him shortly from below, but kept her head down. She even managed a weak smile.

"That's a neat trick, Luna."
Cassie said, looking at Lunas wings.
"Devilfruit, I assume. He never mentioned that..."
Nina, the blond girl, said a little less loud before turning back to her drink.
Jess gave the wings a short look and nodded. Then she looked at Luna directly.
"So, what does a girl like you do out here all alone? I mean, sure, this is an island for tourists, but... it could be dangerous. You never know what's going to happen, right?"
Cassie couldn't help but laugh.
"God, Jess. That sounds like we'd want something to happen to her! Don't worry, Jess is just used to talking to people who have to be intimidated, and she's sooo secretive."
Her smile was a somehow reassuring opposite to Ninas cold eyes and Chrissies overall nastiness...
"No, really, what are you doing here though?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Now Uddo’s heart rate was going crazy and he had this strange feeling of elation. Not only that, but his face felt hot. Was he…blushing? What was wrong with him?

Uddo returned her smile with one of his own and he took a step back. “Um, well, I guess I’ll see you later. Maybe. Um…bye!” He turned and walked away quickly, raising one hand to wave, but not looking back. Actually, he had to make himself not look back at Yumi. It seemed that some strange force was trying to force him to look over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Luna sweatdroped and smiled softly as she rubbed the back of her neck "well, im here with a few of my friends" she smiled and looked over before pointing at them "there's some of them" she said smiling "we just stoped to sight see and get some supplys" she said smiling as she left out the part about her being a pirate and stuff. "if i may ask, you said something about how i look like someone? whom do i look like?" she asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:02 pm

"Uh... Bye, Uddo..."
Yumi waved after him, even though he didn't turn around. Somehow, she really felt the need to run after him. But something kept her in place, maybe it was the looks of her friends she could feel in her neck, maybe it was the fact her foot wasn't really fit for running right now, maybe... it was something else alltogether.
Once he was a little away, Jaime turned to her.
"What was that all about? I thought you were unable to get closer to men than you really have to! Remember how much work it cost us to even get you to accept letting male doctors take care of your wounds? Is it because he's small? Because that makes him less manly? He's still a man, Yumi! Remember what men did to you? How would you even begin to..."
Poor Yumi kept her head down through all of this and looked at the ground. She looked nervous. She was nervous.
She could hear her heart beating so loudly, she could barely understand what her friend was trying to tell her.
In the end, it was Emily who interrupted Jaime.
"Quiet."
Somehow, Emilys words left a bigger impression. Maybe because they were so rare.
"What? Why? Don't tell me you weren't surprised. Yumi, remember what we are here for!"
Again, Emily protected Yumi.
"Yumi likes him."
Those were three words in a row. Incredible! This must really be important to her.
Suddenly, Jaime seemed to calm down. Even looked a little sad.
"Yes, I know... But Yumi, please. You know what we are. What we're here for. Forget about him, or it'll break your frail little heart."
Yumi winced a little. Those words had hurt a lot more than anything said before. Because they were so true... And she knew they were.

"You're with.. them? Him? Oh my, then..."
Jess didn't say what was then, she turned to Nina, but seemingly didn't get the reaction she wanted when her friend just shrugged.
"Yes, well. This complicates things a bit."
Chrissie, who had her foot on the table, barged in.
"Why should it? Frideswide isn'tover being a bastard, I'm sure of it. And I'm pretty sure they don't know..."
Suddenly, all three others got more tense. Cassie quickly interrupted her.
"Well, whatever. Not important. You wanted to know who you looked like, right?"
She looked at Luna and smiled. Somehow, she was a little like a child, she seemed enchanted by anything and anyone she met.
"Oh, it was just some guy who had that picture of a kid that looked a little like you. Didn't have wings though. Yeah, totally a different person."

Johan looked at the girls talking to Luna. It was nice to see she had gotten some friends. He smiled. It was a little like watching your own child grow up. And Luna was so shy sometimes... He was really happy for her.
Next to him, Emil was a lot more suspicious. What did they want with Luna? Also, why all those looks towards the captain? it made his fingers twitch...

"This is the place..."
"...where it should be..."
The two women looked at the place in front of them. None of them showed any emotion on their perfectly identical faces.
Both of them had red hair, one of them kept it short, one of them long.
"The guards are most likely not..."
"Going to be able to take us on..."
They were well hidden from said guards sight, they knew how to do those things after all.
"...Still, it's better to..."
"Not draw too much attention..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Luna blinked as only a few people had a picture of her "a man, i-if i may ask what did this man look like?" she asked confused. It could have been another girl of course, but her color hair was rare, seeing as it was the color of her parents hair perfectly mixed together.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:00 pm

"You like her." was the blunt words that Kain said to Uddo as he unexpectedly appeared next to the apprentice when they were a bit out of site from the girls. It wasn't a question. It's more likely he's stating a fact.
It was expected from how observant Kain is. He saw the whole thing.
THE. WHOLE. ENTIRE. THING.
Including when Uddo tried to help her, when the girl tripped, and when Uddo ran away out of embarrassment. Even when the teen blushed. He can even know what they're saying by reading their lips.
He even know what the girls say after Uddo left, but he kept himself quiet about that fact.
He already seen what Johan and the others are doing as when he was finish sending out his request, he went down to the streets and watch the two different groups from the building they were in, to where Uddo is.
He have no reason to interrupt anyone, but he better not leave Uddo alone any longer.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Uddo had just turned off onto another street when Kain appeared. His face was still red from earlier, but now he found himself blushing even more as Kain spoke.

“I…I…um…I guess…” Uddo looked away from Kain, staring at the stores they were passing. “I mean, I think so. Puberty got to me a little later then most people, so I’m not exactly experienced in these matters. I have had crushes in the past…and I think Luna is attractive…but it has never hit me this hard before.” Then Uddo seemed to realize who he was talking to and he whirled around, giving a quick bow. “S-Sorry, doctor-sama. I’m sure you don’t want to hear about my…um…personal life.”
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Kain only seemed to chuckled, out of amusement or out of something else, it's hard to tell what the man has in mind. He only ruffled Uddo's hair, shaking his head slightly.
"It's a good idea to be close to your patients, so you can learn what the like and what they dislike to make treatments and operations more easily. It's fine." Kain said, giving Uddo a quick lesson on how important and close you should be with your own patient.
"Straight up, we should get back to Johan..." Kain said as he put his hand on one of the hilt of his katana.
What is this feeling...? Well, it's not something they should be worrying about now. His first piority his patient, which is still waiting over at the ship. If things get bad, he'll have no choice but to let himself out of the shadow.

"Come on." Kain mumbled, alreadying going towards to where the others are. "Put yourself a little more distance behind me though..." Kain didn't say it cause he doesn't like the teen, he said it because he's still in hiding here. He'll go to where they are, but he wouldn't associate with them any further. It's a danger to him and his work. The government barely knows him, but he has been gather information about them for years now. Bringing more attention to himself, his superiors wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Uddo frowned. So was Kain trying to tell him he should have a crush on each of his patients? Was that supposed to help him in some way? Hmmm…he wasn’t so sure he liked that suggestion. He would have to think more on this…whatever it was. Then something else Kain had said struck him.

“You know where the captain…?” Uddo began to say. “Never mind.”

He backed up, following Kain’s directions by putting some distance between them. Since he didn’t have anything else to do, Uddo began scanning the nearby shops. He was going to find a weapon store soon. After all, he had lost his knife and would need to replace it. However, he wasn’t so sure he wanted another knife. Perhaps he could try out a pistol? Or maybe he could go completely crazy and buy a whip. Uddo laughed at that idea, but he quickly stopped. A whip might not be such a bad thing. Already his mind was flooded with ideas of what he could do with a weapon like that and how he could improve upon it.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:51 pm

"You seem awfully interested in this..."
Nina remarked coldly, looking at Luna out of her blue eyes. She didn't seem to be a very warm person, alltogether...
"And that is her good right, wouldn't you want to know if someone asked about you?"
Jess said, slightly aggressive.
"Ah, but we don't know it's her."
The cold eyes were still fixed on Luna, even when Jess gave her an answer.
"But it looks like her, Nina. And quite frankly, there's no need to be suspicious. Remember our ideals. She's a girl, and who knows what happened to her. We're obliged to help her."
After that small speech, Jess turned to Luna. Though she wasn't one for smiles, either, her look wasn't quite as cold as Ninas was.
"Tall creep with blonde hair covering his eyes. Dressed in a jacket much too warm for these parts. Wasn't carrying anything but one small bag and had a picture of his daughter, who he was looking for, to everyone and anyone who passed his way. We met him at the docks earlier. Came in here a few minutes ago, as well..."
Cassie gave Luna a compassionate look.
"Aw, what a shame, you barely missed him..."

"They are late."
It was a simple statement, but said with such an inner anger, such aggressivity that the others winced and backed away from him.
"They should have been here twenty minutes ago. Yet they are not. Which means they are late."
Ah, the wonderful world of dediction. It was made a scary, dark place by this mans tone.
"What is your explanation for this, missie?"
He turned to the girl next to him, sitting at the table with her arms on her back for some reason.
She stayed silent.
"No answer, huh? Guess you weren't that important to them after all... Which is a shame, because it means I will have to kill you sooner or later."
Now the girl did answer, and even had the boldness to glare at him while doing so.
"Well perhaps you might have noticed I'm their navigator. How fast did you think they'd find their way here without me? And then, they'll still have to find them, as well. Besides, you wouldn't kill me..."
Her glasses were shining in the sunlight a little, hiding her eyes.
"...You like me too much."
The other men backed off even farther.For a few moments, the tension at the small table was too much to handle.
Then the man laughed loudly.
"You are right, my dear Marjolaine. But I do lose my patience at some point.... And when money is involved, funtime is over."
He cupped her chin in his hand.
"Maybe I will even keep you once this is over.... Or demand that other girl in your crew for exchange. The one with the bounty... What is her name again...?"
"If you touch her..."
Marjolaine whispered. The man got closer to her face and forced her to look into his eyes.
"Were you saying something, my lovely Marjolaine?"
For a few seconds it was silent, then Marjolaine broke the eye contact.
The man chuckled and let go of her.
"I thought so."

(Yes, this may not have been as informative as it could have been, but... nothing else really happened...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next