One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)

Go down 
+4
Kanhoji Into
Shichibukai Hunter
SplatterFrog
GoreFish
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 am

It was a sunny day, like every day on the island was. With its lush green palm trees and the almost impossibly blue sea, it had been predestined to be a loved spot for tourists, but also for a lot of even less likable persons. Despite, or maybe because of that, the people living there had stayed very traditional throughout time, something they made good money with.
The ship of the revolutionary Johan Frideswide had landed there, on the harbor of one of the small coast towns, but its crew wasn't there to relax and try some of the famous octopus filet served in the pubs.
Inside the captains cabin, some people were gathered around a bed and watched another man as he dressed. One of the men spoke up in a worried voice.
"Do you really think you should be up again, captain? You still look a little pale to me... We can go by ourselves if you want to rest some more...."
The man who was standing a little away from the group pulled a new shirt out and put it on in the most difficult way possible, with everything going wrong that could possibly go wrong while putting on a shirt. After his little fight with his clothing, he looked at the others while searching the small cupboard he kept his clothes in for something else with his hands. He really did look a little pale and weakened, like someone who had barely just recovered from a long period of sickness.
"I appreciate your worry, Emil, but I really do think I should go. After all, it's not an easy thing we ask for, and I only think it appropriate for the captain to ask for it."
He pulled something out from his wardrobe, looked at it, and tossed it back in again. One could clearly see that he didn't have anyone to clean up for him, and he himself wasn't one for cleaning up either.
"Where is..."
He thoughtfully looked through the room while the other man, Emil, spoke up again.
"Yes, and I find it wonderful how motivated you are, but I..."
His captain sighed. Obviously he hadn't fond what he had been looking for, and so he walked to his desk, the contents of which were still all over the place, and picked up a hairtie. With a few movements, he tied up his long, brown hair on the back of his head while he answered the sentence Emil hadn't finished.
"You don't trust him, I know. But he saved us. Besides, if you're so worried, why don't you just come with us?"
One last time, he looked around in the room, then he asked:
"Have you seen my hat? I can't seem to find it?"
Emil sighed.
"It's under your bed, captain. You kicked it there accidentally when you got up."
Johan raised an eyebrow and kneeled down to look under the bed. One moment later, he got up again, his hat in his hand.
"Aaah, there it was! Look Emil, you can come or you can stay here, it's your choice. I'm going."
he dusted the hat off a little and put it on his head. Then he took up the beige coat from the end of his bed and looked at the person lying inside the hardly luxurious, or even comfortable bed.
"Don't worry Jackson, I won't let you down."
The doctor, Kain, had given Jackson a lot more time by taking care of his physical wounds, but some of the metal had gotten damaged, and for him to really survive, it needed to be fixed. That was why they were there.
With that, Johan put the coat around his shoulders and went on deck. Emil sighed.
"You two stay here and watch over ... him."
With "him", he was referring to Jackson, who was still unconcious. Then he followed Johan out, to where the crew and the stranger was.

Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Lukas Grote opened his eyes a bit, and closed them again when the sun stung them. There was clear, blue sky above him, seen through a hole. Around the hole was hay... Wait, what was that doing here?
He noticed someone shouting at him in a language he couldn't really understand, and looked to his side to see a small, slightly overweight man standing next to him, obviously angry at something...
Slowly, he sat up and stretched his arms, during the precess of which he felt a dull pain in his back.
"Chill, old guy..."
The old man started gesturing harder and shouting louder. What was his problem?
Lukas looked around in the room, filled with sun burned, sweating tourists and scum waiting here for their business partners, companions or just hiding until the marne was tired of searching for them. Some of them had been in here for days, the only shower they had seen had been made out of old beer, most likely... There was a manly smell over everything, consisting of sweat, dirt and more sweat.
Lukas himself? He was one of the people waiting here for their business partner. That asshole who called himself his friend had called him about three days ago. Three days! And he still hadn't showed up! What kind of sucky friend... Did he look like he had nothing better to do?
He had hung around in this bar, which was their meeting place, until he had gotten tired of the thick air and steady noise coming from everywhere. He had decided to take a nap outside, but the streets were full and dirty, so he had settled for a higher place. The roof had looked just fine to him, all made up of hay... He had fallen asleep with the sun warming his skin, and then... ah, so that was it.
He turned to the geezer, who was still not tired of shouting at him.
"Look, I'm sorry man, I didn't know your roof was fragile."
Why did he shout anyway? As if the people here actually needed a roof. It never freaking rained!
He sighed and took some money out of his pocket.
"Look... this should be enough, right?"
He was starting to get really annoyed just about now, and left the place.
Just when he was out on the street, someone came after him, and he could recognise the shouting already.
"What? What? I gave you the freaking money! What do you want?!"
The old man held the money so close to his face that he had to lean back to not have it stuck in his nose.
"What about it? What do you even want from me?!"
And again, the old man started blabbering, and threw the money on the ground.
"Heeey, I worked for that! You could have just said it if you didn't want it!"
Oh, that was it. Lukas turned around and started walking away again, when he was grabbed by the arm.
Ten minutes and many one sided discussions later, he was wearing an apron and serving drinks in the same dirty old bar. Life really sucked sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Uddo stared out at the new town, obviously lost in his own little world. He was mostly thinking about Kain and wondering if the man would take him on as an apprentice. He definitely needed the help and experience of an older doctor. He missed the pirate doctor who had first gotten him interested in that kind of work. The man had been so good to him…until the Marines killed him and blamed Uddo for killing their captain when it had been the pirate doctor who had killed him while defending Uddo. Even so, Uddo couldn't blame the Marines for what they had done. They were just doing their duty. He reached down to put a hand on the knife that he had gotten from the pirate doctor, but it wasn't there. For a moment Uddo panicked, looking around for his blade, but then he remembered stabbing someone (Abraham) in the arm with it. He had never gotten it back…Uddo sighed. He was already making himself miserable remembering the old pirate doctor and now this.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Johan shielded his eyes from the bright sun. After spending so much time unconcious in his room, he wasn't used to this anymore. At least the air was fresh... Now where was... Ah, there.
"Uddo?"
He stepped towards the boy insecurly, still not really good on his legs.
"Do you know where kain is? I still need to thank him... Oh, and you, of course, I, uhm... Thank you. Really."
Had that sounded like he had forgotten about Uddo? Hopefully not! He didn't want him to think he wasn't important.
"I also need the two of you to tag along, if that's okay. Whoever Ezekiels friend is, I'm sure he'll need an update on Jacksons situation if he wants to fix him."
He didn't want to ask any more, but the question was burning on his lips. He had never gotten the update on Avis he so desperately wanted. Oh god, maybe she was dead? Maybe that was why Uddo didn't want to tell him?! Johan felt a slight panic, but told himself to calm down, though with little effect, the nervousness stayed right there, in his unconcious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Luna yawned as she looked up at the blue sky, She was still on the ship, sitting on the banister with her wings spread out wide and relaxing in the sun. She had been snooping around down in the bottom of the ship near the cargo, and ended up finding some womens clothing. It looked like it was kinda old and had been there for a long time, but either way they fit luna so she didnt care. Luna sat up and streached. Her new outfit was a simple white dress with black straps, black tights, and black gloves with some pretty black heel boots.

http://safebooru.org//images/553/ff266c3d188db9c324c3d81a4a2ae2d34b4999e6.png?556123
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:00 am

Emil stepped on deck as well and looked around. Some of the crew were working, but most of them were just lazing around in the sun.
He inspected the small village. Small houses made out of something he deemed clay, with roofs made out of hay, none of them had more than one floor. It was idillic, although he knew the villagers mostly lived the way they did becuase they knew it attracted tourists. But the most relaxing thing was the complete lack of marines. There wasn't a single one to be seen, neither anyone who looked like a world government agent. This island was truly taking care of itself. It made him wonder about how they handeled trouble... and whether they saw revolutionaries as trouble. They should try to prevent an open confrontation.
He let his eyes wander the deck again, and spotted Luna. She had gone through the cargo, it seemed...
"Enjoying the sun?"
He didn't step any closer to her, and he didn't want to start a conversation, but he had just thought of something, and he really felt she should know. He still somehow had the feeling she didn't fully know what she had gotten herself into, even after the events on the last island.
"You know, that dress you're wearing... don't you find it strange that it'd lie around here when there aren't any women around?"
Now he stepped a little closer. This wasn't really something he should shout all over the deck. Even though everyone knew, a little respect of such things couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:32 am

Luna blinked as she heard Emil, turning she smiled and nodded to him, before fully turning to him and blinking. Luna just smiled and shrugged "well, it wasn't exactly laying around, sense it was in a crate that was covered in dust" she said with a laugh "but yeah, why do you guys have something like that? did ya steal it?" she asked cocking her head to the side. After all, they where pirates.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:43 pm

"Well, not exactly. It used to belong to a member of this crew, who was... She was a girl named Hanna."
He found it hard to tell her somehow, all of a sudden. but he had to, he knew.
"She, well... She joined this crew with a man named Jamil Kadar. They were together. But Jamil, he... he became obsessed... with the captain."
He stopped, thinking about whether or not to tell her more about the person Jamil was, or just to leave it at what had happened.
"Did you hear about the great war that happened some time ago? When Anubis attacked during that execution? You might already know this, but we are also one of his divisions, and we fought. And during that fight, it came to a situation... where Hanna was in a a difficult situation. So difficult that it wasn't hard to see she'd die if she wasn't helped. Now, Jamil was close by, and he was on horseback... But at the same time, Johan was in a fight that could pose a danger to him."
He wouldn't, and couldn't, go into more detail. He wanted to inform her, inform her of the situation she had gotten herself into.
He turned away.
"What I'm getting at: Hanna died that day, and Johan survived. And every one of us would have done the same if put in this situation."
Hopefully that was enough to get the point across. The girl needed to know that she couldn't expect help if that'd put the revolution in danger. Oh, and she also needed to know Jamil was a psychopath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Luna blinked as she wasn't sure what to do or day at that point. She gulped and looked down "ill go change" she said as she thought it would rude to wear someone's clothing whom passed on. "thank you for telling me Jamil" she said as she walked off to find the old clothes and change. She didn't really seemed concerned with the fact that she could most certainly die while with this crew, but Luna didn't really have much place else to go. She didn't know where her blood line family was, or even if they where still alive. And she knew she never wanted to be left alone with out anyone else if she ever ran into him again.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Well, that had been unpleasant, as expected. Emil sighed deeply. Youths those days... But they had to be told such things straight forward.
Had she just called him Jamil though? It was kind of hurtful to mistake them after the only information she had about jamil was that he had left his own girlfriend for death. It would have been even more hurtful if she had known the actual person though. Hopefully she'd never get to do so. Emil knew he shouldn't wish for such things, but he kind of wished that Jamil had died in that war...would get washed on the shore of a pretty little island, where a beautiful girl saved his life, fell in love with him and had lots of pretty children with him.
But really, was he that bad a person? He headed towards Johan and the boy, Uddo. Where was that doctor? Hopefully not planning anything...

"You're so obvious to read, it hurts, mate."
Ezekiel bladly stated as he stepped up behind Johan. He immeadeatly got a suspicious look from the side, which he knew was coming from Emil, that damn menace. What was it with him playing butler bodyguard all the time? In fact, what was it with this whole crew being all protective and jealous over Johan?! Were they afraid he could trip and fall off a cliff? Unintentionally behave just right to anger the strongest people around?
Oh, yeah. Okay. They were right with that. Even ezekiel had to admit it.
Still, he did his best to ignore mister "keep you hand off him or I'll shoot your face" right next to him and (maybe even to provocate him) laid his hand on the revolutionaries shoulder while looking at Uddo. His otehr hand was still bandaged. It would never be the way it had been again, he knew it. Just the fact that three of the fingers were missing completely was enough to make him sure of it.
"You know, he really just wants to know about something... Hmmm, from the way he's shifting his weight, I'd say... girl problems, most likely. Did he send you to bring her a message?"
That was what captains often did with the youngest members of the crew. They made good messengers.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 pm

"Who gave you permission to stand up?"
An slightly irritated voice sounded out towards the railing, seemingly just got there a second ago.
There was Kain, who was balancing on top of the railing as if it was the easiest thing in the world, narrowing his eyes slightly at the captain with obvious disapproval.
There was something obviously different by the way he looked. There were some dirt smuges on his cheeks as some dirt on his on yuka. His sleeves are rolled up and tied to stay up, and he seemed to be barefooted his feet caked with already dried mud. His haired is tied up in a loose ponytail, different from his usual style. For some reason, his hair is wet, some strands of hair sticking to his face.
Basicly, he looked like as if he worked in a rice farm. Or some along the line. What strange is that his hands are the only thing completely clean at all.
Slinged over his shoulder is a brown, ichy looking bag; which is pretty big. It looked pretty clean itself as much as his hands.

Not caring if he dirtied the floor, he hopped down onto the deck and walked over to the others, ignoring any strange looks he might have earned from the crew. As soon as he neared them in a respectable distance, he carelessly dropped the bag; which ended up making a loud "FLOP!" and judging from the sound, it seemed to be pretty heavy.

It was pretty obvious from the way he came and the way he looked; he already took a visit to the island. Probably before they even landed.... well, it's hard to tell how he got there before them so he probably already went to explore as soon as they are close enough to the docks. Could it that he swam there....nah...it couldn't be possible.....
Well, in any rate, Kain wanted to get out of the ship as soon as possible. It was kinda obvious why. No, he doesn't particularly dislike any of the crew members here. They were respectful revolutionaries and pirates, so he have no right to judge them. It's just that their overprotectiveness couldn't help but make him sweat a little at time.
He could feel their stares (or glares at any rate) burning holes into his back as he went to check on the captain from time to time, giving him what he needed to get through the day sometimes. It wasn't a situation he liked very much, for he doesn't like crowds at some rate. Especially Emil....
The doctor/spy couldn't help but stare at Emil while he thought of that, thinking that the man was the number 1 person who would detest his existence, or anyone else who seemed unreliable like Ezekiel or Jackson. In truth, he was planning to leave them after they landed onto an island, but he still have another patient to worry about first before giving his position over to Uddo.
Ah yes, speaking of the apprentise.
With a silently movement, Kain put a small notebook on top of the boy's head, silently mumbling, since speaking isn't one of his strong points:
"Every medical herb I recorded and some that has been passed down from my family for generations..."
It almost seemed like, whether he expressed it or not, that he was giving Uddo a gift for a job well down on the three patient that they both have to take care of.
Kain already mezmerized everything in the book. And it's pretty outdated since the book was information he gather during while he was Uddo's age, but he didn't think the kid need to go that far until he's a little bit older with more experience with herbs and doctoring.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:22 pm

“I…uh…” Uddo was lost in all the questions that were being directed towards him. Then Kain appeared and told off Johan for getting up before he dropped a bag of…something…and came over and placed a book on Uddo’s heard, mumbling something about herbs and recording. Uddo took the book off of his head and looked down at it for a moment. Then he said, “Um…doctor-sama…I’ve been meaning to ask you…” Uddo gulped. This was it. In a moment of excitement and nerves, Uddo gave a low bow and shouted, “WILL YOU PLEASE TAKE ME ON AS YOUR APPRENTICE?!?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:36 am

Luna finaly came back up form below the deck, dressed in her tore dress as she didnt have anything eles she would wear. She looked out over the side fo the ship at the island and thought about going for a flight.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:27 pm

If Kain was either surprise or not, he didn't show it on his face, which is still emotionless through and through.
He looked at Uddo bowing figure, thinking about what he said silently. An apprentice huh? Kain could tell already tell the gift that they boy can easily bring to the medical field. He's a bit clumsy and unexperience but with careful guidance, studying and training, the outcome would be a huge success.
But, despite so, Kain still wasn't planning on taking Uddo on as an apprentice.
The reason why is because he was planning to leave soon after he confirmed that Jackson, Johan and Ezekiel would be better later on. And then, probably much to Emil's relief, he'll be on his way. He wasn't planning on staying here, or becoming part of the crew. He has to stay in the shadows. And being part of this crew would probably bring attention to him, which is something he doesn't need. He was already at risk with his own bounty after threatening the marines by putting his own katana against a captain once upon a time, but he knows how infamous this crew already is with the world government. He doesn't need the added attention at all. He never even planned on joining with the crew at any rate.

Looking at Uddo, he couldn't help shook his head slightly, squeezing some water out of his yuka. His clothes are starting to dry, thanks to the sun and the clear sky.
"Straight yourself up, I don't need that kind of honor. If you were to bow down, do it with towards those you are loyal with." Kain calmly stated, closing his eyes slightly as he untied and roll down his sleeves.
Opening his eyes towards the kid, they soften. As much as he would like to make the kid his apprentice, the young teen is part of this crew, and Kain didn't want to separate the kid from this crew. Especially a crew this kind of crew being ordered by this kind of captain. He'll have much more better experiance here.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:49 pm

"But I..." Uddo looked up at Kain with pleading eyes. "...I respect you. I know I am needed here, but at the moment I am not even a very good doctor and there is another who is a member of this crew who can do everything I can. I need to learn as much as I can, even if it means leaving this crew for a short time. Perhaps then I would be of more use to them. With this book, I am sure I would become better at my job, but I still could learn a lot more from you since you have actually done these things."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:37 am

"Sounds like a good deal to me, mate. Just saying."
Ezekiel knew about people in his business and their problems. He himself was absolutely untalented, his fame undeserved, and had only survived this long because of his devilfruit.
He didn't know why he jumped into this little talk, he just had the strong urge to do so. Also, his friends should be here for days... Oh, he'd be so pissed.
He had expected an awkward silence or angry stares to result from his less than polite behaviour, but instead, Johan nodded calmly.
"Yes, we could indeed use someone with your level of skill, and I'm sure Uddo won't disappoint as a student.... Though I don't want to force you to do anything if you're not ready to..."
Had that been the wrong thing to say? It had been the wrong thing to say, right? Johan looked down.
Ever since they were on this island, he had been nervous... Maybe it was better to get this over with as fast as possible.
"Maybe we could discuss this on our way? I´don't know how much longer Jackson has, most likely days, but I don't want to stretch it, and I would appreciate if you came with us. We need someone with medical skills..."
He looked at Uddo quickly.
"I mean, with the skills of a real doctor. Just to describe his state if necessary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:18 am

Luna looked down at her clothes before sighing and pulling a little bag of coins out of her top. she looked in it and blinked "this should be enough" she said before grabbing some paper and a pen and leaving a note.
im gone buying some new clothes,
ill be back soon
Luna

She spread her wings and jumping off the side of the ship, dissapering for a moment before coming back up and heading off toward the island.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Kain flinched.
Uddo have to shot him the pleading eyes. Remind him of the kids at his home island, making him a bit hesitant at the answer he already concluded into his head. It just have to be pleading eyes.
Hearing what Ezekiel and Johan said, he took a glance at them, seeing the captain's nervous expression. It seemed like Frideswide have a bad thing about this island, as so does Kain when he got near the town. He was planning to pick up medical herbs which is on the other side of the island, not too far ahead. But he decided to take a detour and go around the town itself. The atmosphere of that place, he doesn't really like it at all.

Well, in any other case, he was planning to go look for someone to help with Jackson sooner or later after he restock on medical herbs. So, now that he finished with that chore, he guessed he could go with Johan on this little adventure but still.....
Doing a small mushroom sigh as he untied his hair and tie it back to it's original form, he said in a calm voice:
"Uddo.... I'll try to teach you as much as I can during my time here...." Kain mumbled, looking at the young apprentice.
"I'll come with you..." Kain said to Johan, slinging the bag onto his shoulder and started to walk to the door to Johan's room, dropping the bag inside as if it was his. Well, it's probably because it's one of the place that others wouldn't dare go into unless have permission.
Silently closing the door, Kain walked back to the group, and said in a nonchalant tone: "But don't expect me to walk with you."
He didn't mean it in a rude way. He was just saying that he doesn't plan to come near them because he knows how much they attract attention, especially Johan. And he didn't want to get notice by the government or the marines, or anyone anytime soon. It would be a pain if so.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:16 pm

"Eh? Eeehehehe, no no no, you don't have to walk with us if you don't want to, I mean not that I wouldn't like you to, but it's just that I won't force you to if you don't want to and I know how much of a hassle it can be and... uh..."
Johan had lost track of what he had been trying to say... It had all been said as one sentence, so he wasn't that sure where he left off and what his objective in saying what he had wanted to say, but hadn't could have been.
Instead, he felt Ezekiel look at him in a slightly confused way, and he could tell Emil was looking at Ezekiel for that in a very angry way. Why couldn't everyone just get along?
He sighed, took his hat off and ran a hand through his hair before putting it on again.
"....Let's just go."
That had been the first order today, but he was too tired to apologise for it.
Without losing another word, he stepped off the ship and onto the port.

At the same time, in a little bar:
A young man walked into the small bar. Well, at least he looked young. With some people, you could never tell. But it was quite obvious that he wasn't from this island, and he was too indifferent about the scenery and dressed in things too long sleeved to be a tourist. A pirate, perhaps? Perhaps.
He looked around in the bar, looked at the people going about their daily business, paying little attention to him. He didn't mind. What should he care what they thought of him? There was only one person whos oppinion mattered. He headed for one of the tables and dropped his slim bag on the ground carefully. A slight metallic clank was heard, but drowned in the sounds around him. He could rest for a minute, but only a minute. Then his search would continue. Even that one minute was risky. Oh, what the world could do in that one minute he wasted. What it could do to keep her seperated from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:31 am

Luna smiled as she finaly got into town, flying down and landing softly in an alley. She straghtened out her dress before walking out and heading for the clothing store, walking in quickly and looking around in the dresses.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Lukas had been serving drinks some time now, and he was definitely sure that this wasn't his kind of job. Those stingy turistsd didn'teven give him any extra...
He was serving drinks to some old guy with gorgeos young wife (must be rich...), when a new custo,kmer entered and sat down at a table. Great, anotehr one to take care of. After he was done serving drinks and winking at the girl, he made his way to the newcomer, notebook in his hand.
"Want something?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:12 pm

The man looked up to the waiter and smiled. His eyes were hidden under blonde, long hair, his smile slightly unsettling. With his hand, he searched one of his pockets.
"If you'd help me, I'm looking..."
He pulled a picture out, showing a young, cute girl with blue hair tied up in the back, laughing. The picture looked old.
"...For this girl. She's my daughter, you see... Of course, she'd be older by now, but this is the only thing I have left of her, so..."
Ah, a father in search of his little girl. There was surely some very tragic backstory to be found here. Much more interesting reason to be here than those tourists, anyway.

They weren't getting any stares from the villagers, who were used to bountyheads, or perhaps not very well informed, but they were getting some looks from tourists (who would tremble and face away, pretending to not have seen anything), criminals (distinctively the ones who were staring the most, sometimes talking and pointing as well, but obviously too afraid of the consequences if they attacked), and bountyhunters. The bountyhunters were the ones who were giving them longing, sometimes disappointed, short looks before turning back to whatever they were doing. Why weren't they attacking? Of course, there were those just too weak, but not everyone had a good grip on who and who not to attack. And not everyone, he was sure, was too weak to take them on. He had seen two bounty hunters so far who he recognised as big time fighters. One whos name he had forgotten, but who was famous for waiting on islands that were known spots for pirates to go to, and one who he wasn't entirely sure about, but he thought he had heard of at least one big time pirate who had been killed by his hands.
But neither had given him a second look, and neither had followed them. Everything seemed so calm... Wonderful, no marines, no government, no trouble anywhere...
Emil knew something had to be wrong. A little ahead, Johan and Ezekiel looked at the buildings.
"Man, I was so sure it was around here..."
Johan looked down a road.
"Hm, maybe they've moved? Happens to me all the time. I'm away for a few years, and suddenly everyone's dead or moved to another place. If I didn't know any better, I'd almost think people were avoiding me."
Ezekiel nodded.
"Tell me about it... can't figure why..."
Emil sighed. This'd be a long day.
What were they even looking for, anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Labelisa blinked as she looked around before stoping a spotting a few things, she grined and grabbed them quickly. She ran to a changing room and sliped them on before looking in the mirror. She stoped as something seemed to be missing. "hmmm" she said before peeking out and seeing a neat looking head thing. She grabbed it and put up her hair before looking back and smiling "perfect!" she said and walked over to the counter, paying for everything and throwing away her old dress. She walked out and looked around and looked at the money she had left "hmm, i have just enough to get some food"

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Sample_b6168b8e89cd925f69a4c4e2b694e317e4ae8773
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm

(Guys: me, Splatter and Luna aren't the only ones in this crew. And Splatter isn't even in this crew, for gods sake! One more day until I start dragging you along.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:11 pm

(Gore, nothing has even happened yet. The Desparados haven't even started in this RP either and they are supposed to play a huge part, aren't they?)

Uddo jogged on ahead of the rest of the group, looking around the new town and letting out a little of his pent up energy. "So...what are we even here for?" He called back to the others. "It's a nice place and all that, but..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next