One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)

Go down 
+4
Kanhoji Into
Shichibukai Hunter
SplatterFrog
GoreFish
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Raulin looked about, wondering what exactly had this whole group in a tizzy. From the sounds of it, they were looking for someone. "I'll help if I can..." He raised a free hand into the air, pointing towards the sky. "Shatter!" Raulin commanded, and the snake of iron he had summoned twisted violently before exploding. Shards of metal flew through the air, morphing into a new shape before they hit the ground. By the time they were done, eight jackals had hit the street, dashing off in eight different directions than the path Jace had taken. "My jackals will chase down anyone you order them to, Avis. Just tell them what to hunt for, and they'll try to hem him in."

Raulin grabbed onto the sword directly in front of him, reversing it and stabbing it into the ground. "Awaiting orders!" The man was a friggin' baby, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:09 am

Killua saw Jace and then waved, it seemed Jace had found him "HEY JACE SAN!!!! Where were you? where is the captain? What island is this? Im thirsty......" Killua had too many questions to even begin asking in great detail, but still, he went on for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Jace ran over to Killua and shifted back into his human form. He listened to the boy ramble for a couple of seconds and then he grabbed Killua's head with one hand and his right shoulder with the other.

"Shut up, half-pint," Jace growled. "Or I'll snap your neck. The captain wants us right now so let's move it."

With that he turned and ran, carrying Killua under his arm like he had done with the Coast Guard kid earlier. As he ran, he changed back into his bear form and tossed Killua up onto his back.

"Hang on tight," Jace said. "But if you pull out any of my fur, I'll rip you to pieces."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Killua didnt here the shut up part or the part where he said he'll rip him to pieces either, he had felt it, the winds were changing "hey Jace senpai..... i feel...... storm, in a few minutes , not just the rain, but like actual lightning and thunder and really heavy winds, its going to be MEGA heavy... its ok i can run, you lead, ill follow!!" Killua was ready to run along side Jace.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:03 pm

"Then get movin'. Don't make me tell you again," Avis instructed gruffly, shooting Kimo an apathetic side glance. This pint-sized coast guard had better know where he was going. Her restraint for youth today was wearing thin. It was a good thing Uddo was knocked out, since Avis was sure he'd just throw a fit again. She considered dragging him with for a second, it was his captain they were saving after all, but the thought quickly disappeared entirely at the thought of him waking up. The boy wasn't going anywhere in his current state. This was the best way of handling it: she wouldn't have to deal with his complaining, and he'd get his captain back, just like he wanted.

Avis' expression soured when Raulin offered his help. He probably meant well, but she had enough things to be mindful of for the time being. That, and she still hadn't determined whether she would send him on yet another impossible task to be rid of him all together. But since he was here, she might as well make use of the manpower. "You, take up the rear. If your jackals come across our friend Mercutio, I would love to see him again. I never had a chance to say goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:41 pm

"Get off yourself if you want to run," Jace growled. "Or stay on. It doesn't matter. We're almost there anyway." He sniffed the air and turned onto another street. "It looks like she hasn't moved much, if at all. The captain must be having trouble rallying the others."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Kimo stumbled through the mud nervously, wondering whether he should maybe show those people the wrong way, lead them in circles or something alike..... He looked over his shoulder at Avis and quickly decided that maybe, that wouldn't be such a good idea..... No one showed strangers the way to the coastguard headquarters though..... It was strictly forbidden, and anyone who tried might want to look for a new career.... God, his father would be so disappointed.... What would become of him if not his sucessor?
Then again.... that lady was so scary... and she had help as well.... He couldn't do anything but to hope they were somehow stopped on the way there...

Yumi quietly looked after Avis group. She had thought about joining them, but.... but.... She couldn't. After all she'd done today... she just couldn't betray her friends any more than she already had. she sincerely wished for mister Frideswide to leave this island alive, and for Uddo to get his captain back. If he was half as great as her captain, then she could only hope Uddo wouldn't have to deal with his death... especially not if it was her fault.
She kneeled down next to the young boy and checked his pulse. Alive. Her heart made a jump. He would live.... She wouldn't ahve known what to do if there was anything out of the ordinary. She just wasn't a doctor.
For now, though, she decided to move him out of the mud. And her friends, too.... She would have a lot of explaining to do when they woke up.

"Raise the anchor! Cast off!"
Mercutio shouted while nearing the ship. It had been a good decision, he thought, to order his crew back to the ship, and, with the quickdial button on his baby den den mushi, have them get ready to depart right away.
He was still running, but not nearlyout of breath, and, if he had not called out to the crew, would have gone completely unnoticed by all.
The "Snake head" was a fast ship, small and aerodynamic, though with a big storage room.... And right now, it was also unusually quiet. Mercutio slowed down. Something wasn't right here. He could feel it....something was amiss..... He reached for the knife in his bag, just in case, before elegantly jumping on deck. He had been expected.....
"Why, hello. Mister Silvers, I presume?"
"Where's my crew?"
Mercutio asked, the grip on his knife tightening. He knew this girl.... It was that Scarlet person.....
She gave a chuckle.
"They are well, I assure you..."
He had no reason to trust her, but he also knew she was every bit as insane as the old lady she ahd pledged allegiance to....if her pledge was worth anyhting. Point was, she wouldn't move an inch in her statement, and it wouldn't make sense for him to ask any further. He didn't have timefor games right now. His eyes wandered to the door to the storage room, and she seemed to read his mind.
"And your hostage is fine as well. I took the freedom to have her brought to the ship... Our ship, naturally."
So that's what this was..... Smart little pricks, waiting for his abscense....
"As it is, the storage room is currently occupied by your crew, which is, for the most part, unconcious. I remained here to take care of you. Your ship will, of course, be part of our fleet.... as for your crew and you.... well, not so much."
Figured. He knew this deal'd come back to bite him someday.... But something didn't add up here.
"So, why didn't you just kill them in the first place?"
Why leave them alive? Why talk to him in such a manner? Just some insane ramblings? Or maybe.....
"Aaah..."
She folded her hands and smiled. Looked like he had gotten on the right track here. For a while, everything was silent. then, finally, he sighed.
"Let me guess.... you're suggesting a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Jace ran onward, passing by Yumi and Uddo and the two unconscious girls without sparing them so much as a glance. His entire focus was upon his captain and fulfilling her orders as quickly as he could. Somehow he felt more calm while he was in the presence of his crew and although he did have Killua with him, in his current state not even Jace himself knew what he might do.

Just as he had predicted earlier, Avis and the others had not gotten far. Jace had barely been running for more than two seconds since seeing Yumi when he spotted the group up ahead. He ran over to Avis's side and gave her a slight bow, which was awkward for him while in his bear form.

"Found him," Jace grunted, leaning over so that Killua could more easily slide off of his back. "Wasn't hard. He was already looking for us."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Killua ran across driving foward, he slided half way off Jace and twirled, he was using as Swift as wind technique to reach, he fell foward in front as soon as he looked up he saw Avis "CAPTAIIIINNNNNNNN" He then kept muttering "I WAS SOOO CONFUSED, THERE WERE MARINES , AND BOUNTY HUNTERS AND THEN DARK AND THEN ......... by the way captain, the rain is a indication a storm is coming..... but i really am sorry i got lost again!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)   Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A meeting of old friends (open to Anubis 15th division and the Dire Desperados)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10