One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))

Go down 
+20
SplatterFrog
RoseWhiteForever
PasciĆ 
cole
Unholy
9thKing
Amari
Kanhoji Into
Gael
Redex 1000
Master of Chaos
Cobdogred
GoreFish
Frog Dragon
NegaMajora
Captain Clearwater
Maxulus
Shadow
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:23 pm

She was able to slow down the attack with her gauntlets, but she gasped when it connected to her stomach, blood trickling slightly from the corners of her mouth. However she had a small smirk on her face as she grabbed his arm before he pulled back. "Oh I think yes, Admiral," she said without detest or mock in her tone, but rather some respect for the man. She then pulled her leg and kicked the Admiral on his side, letting go of his arm before she was thrown with him as well.

(I was wondering if the Admiral could take the hit, since he hasn't taken one that has harmed him yet)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:15 pm

((Totally fine, it makes sense and she was with in striking distance))

As the kick landed it shattered a few ribs causing Derge Sr. to cough up blood. Before he went off flying Derge grabbed the womans leg sending them both hurtling in a horizontal spinning motion. As they spun in a ballerina like dance together through the air Derge pulled his arm back.

"Namikaze Lower Uppercut"

Derge Sr. threw and uppercut style punch at Clearwater's lower stomach. To a normal person this would cause their stomach to shoot out of their mouth inside out. However Derge Sr. had the uttermost confidence Delia's body would be able to handle it. All the while Derge held the girls leg with a tight grip.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 pm

She was lucky to soften the blow before, but Delia was in no way dodging his next attack, since he had latched to her leg and took her with him spinning horizontally. She just steeled herself for the upcoming attack and shouted out in pain as it connected to her lower stomach. She knew that a normal human would've died by this one blow, but she wasn't a normal human and refrained from letting any tears shed.

More blood was coughed up and she spit to her side, an angry expression adorning her face now, her eyes narrowed at the Admiral. "This isn't...a dance show...Admiral," she gasped out as she gathered her strength and with her gauntlets and waiting for the opportune time, she stabbed through the ground and made both of them stop, gritting her teeth when her leg was pulled from the motion. She then tried to land a kick to his head with her free leg when she found the opening she needed.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Derge stood firm as the Captain kicked him in the head. His head whipped backwards, as Derge Sr. slowly brought his head back his head began to pour blood. He smiled smugly as he grabbed on to the womans other leg. To any passerby this would look very inappropriate. However this was no pleasurable booty call, this was a life and death fight.

"Rejection Backlash: Impact Release"

Releasing large amounts of energy Derge Sr. applied it to the points he held the girls legs trying to mobilize them.

"I'm sorry about this." said Derge Sr..
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:17 am

Her gauntlets absorbed little of the impact, and she felt unspeakable pain as the Admiral released large amounts of energy to her legs trying to immobilize her. "GAH!" she screamed out in pain, getting cut midway when she remembered who she was fighting with, but knowing that she wouldn't be able to stand up after this attack, landing harshly to the ground after that.

She knew it was hopeless.

She chuckled a little when he apologized for what he was doing to her, but it came out as more of ragged breaths and bloody coughs. "I-I guess...you did get met this time...Admiral," she gasped out with a small smile on her face, turning to the side and spitting out more blood, some of it smearing her cheek, and her gauntlets crumbled as her power diminished.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:38 am

As Delia screamed Derge's eyes opened wide as memories began to flood in. As soon as the dead was done he dropped her legs and grabbed his head as a flash occurred. A horrible horrible flash back to when he had just been promoted to Vice Admiral. His family, his friends, the Steel villagers, and his nakama. They were all dieing and burning and it was all due to a dark evil figure. As he got closer to the figure it was himself, he was the one the destroyed his home village ordered to by the World Government.

"This is the way it has to be. For my sons sake and for the sake of justice in this world filled with evil. I believe it will be a man from my clan that will save this reached world. I want it to with my whole heart be my son, but I fear that's not so." Derge Sr. said as Iken and Derge ran through his mind.

Placing Delia's arms behind her back and places a pair of sea stone handcuffs on her. He then turned around towards the man that interrupted earlier. Slamming his gauntlets together Derge Sr. powered up the rejection weapons giving them an ample amount of power.

"If you want to save her and be the little fairy prince and save the beautiful princes nows your chance." said Derge Sr. with a smug grin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:57 am

The young captain hissed when the Admiral placed the sea stone cuffs around her hands, and immediately she felt the rest of her powers drain from her body, and she felt the world slipping away as she slipped into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Sugedo sighed. "Your lack of proper manners is shown once again. Very well." Paper descended around Captain Clearwater, masking her in a flurry of steel-tough paper. It would prove extremely difficult to reach her... at least, not until Segudo's power ran out. Sugedo himself pulled out two knives from hidden sheaths under his armpits, their blades curved. "The first Seraph of the New Order will pass judgement, Marine." Paper swirled behind and around the pirate, and he launched himself forward, masking his true location in thick, bladed, steel-tough paper.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:34 pm

"Namikaze Palm Thrust Barrage"

A burst of air in the shape of Derge Sr.'s hand shot forward into the paper. This was followed by a volley of similar air blasts as Derge thrust both of his arms forward and backward rapidly. Blood dripped from the Vice Admiral's head from the previous kick. His vision also blurred a moment during his attack, but he still kept attacking.

"Damn, where did he go?" the man asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:04 am

Sugedo was not amongst the papers Derge Sr. fired at, and for a while, all that could be heard was the rustling of paper. "I'm here," came from behind Derge Sr., and Sugedo slashed a knife at the back of Derge Sr.'s calf. Not stopping to see if he succeeded, he stepped back and blended once more with the flapping paper now surrounding the pair.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 am

Derge Sr. didn't flinch even as the blade cut into his leg, he allowed it. Once the man got close enough Derge Sr. spun around. However he had already gone back with in the paper. Squinting Derge looked around looking for the man. Using soru Derge appeared high above in the air, the aerial view allowed him to locate the man quickly.

"Shigan Air Bullets"

Throwing his arms forward with his index fingers pointed out Derge Sr. shot a small volley of air blasts the size of bullets.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:58 am

The paper moved to absorb the shigan impacts, momentarily freeing up Derge's vision so he could see a pivoting Sugedo flinging large packs of paper up at him. The paper packs separated into clusters of razor sharp blades, and shot towards Derge with a mind of their own. Moments later, the paper spread out once more, blanketing the area to hide Sugedo once more.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:15 am

"Damn" cursed Derge as his attacks were blocked.

As a large amount of razor sharp paper hurtled towards him Derge Sr. began spinning. As he span he held his hands out creating a small twister of air blades. As the paper hit the gauntlets, each an every impact added to the power stored in the orange gloves. Using soru Derge Sr. hurtled himself towards the ground at the maximum speed of soru. Slamming both feet into the ground Derge caused the ground below them to crumble in a 30 meter radius around him. Shock waves blew away the paper floating in the air as the Vice Admiral attempted to locate the foe.

"Where are yoooooouuuuuuu!" said the man in a creepy smug voice.

Last edited by Cobdogred on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 am

Sugedo was revealed somewhere to Derge's right, though the papers quickly rushed back in to surround Derge again. Sugedo moved quickly, trying to get away from his original position as quickly as possible.

"To the side. In front. Behind. Above. Below. At your heels." The words came in whispers, from the directions indicated. Cuts came from each direction in turn, the last time trying to hack through the Achilles tendon.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 am

"Tekkai"

The Vice Admiral made his body as hard as iron, not allowing a single cut to be produced. Looking all around Derge Sr. knew the man could never beat him or even hurt him for that matter. He was getting tired of the little charade and wanted it over quickly.

"Sigh, you can't hurt me. All you can do is hide and that wont last long." said Derge Sr. getting impatient.

"Namikaze Elder Flash"

Moving at speeds so fast he couldn't be seen Derge Sr. moved from place to place. As he moved he ruled out area after area until he found his target. Appearing behind Sugedo Derge put a finger up to the back of his head.

"You want to know why I was able to move so fast with for so long with out reappearing? Well I'll give you a hint. I wasn't using soru!" said Derge Sr. trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:59 pm

"Geh. Looks like I've got to go. Good bye, Marine. Shame I can't take the lady with me." All the paper in the area converged on Sugedo, and when it parted, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Derge Sr. Versus Captain Clearwater

Derge preformed the shigan trying to impale the back of the paper users head. However the man disappeared before Derge's attack hit. As the paper disappeared Derge Sr. could see nothing left of the man.

"Damn, oh well. I'll take Miss Clearwater and leave now." the man said picking up his robes.

Putting on the robes he tied the string tightly around his waist. He then walked over to the downed pirate with the sea stone cuffs on behind her back. Picking her up genitally and holding her in his arms, this was one of the moments Derge regretted being a Marine. Then both Dalia and Derge Sr. disappeared from Atlantis disappear for the last time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iken Versus Hercules

Hearing a ring Iken stopped his attack mid swing and leaped back from the mechanical nightmare. After pulling out a DEN DEN MUSHI and putting it up to his ear, his eyes grew wide. As the message continued Iken's eyes grew wider and wider before he eventually closed them and sighed. Calming himself on the outside Iken composed himself despite the rage inside him exploding like an atom bomb.

"Take the crew and leave! That's an order....NOW!" Iken yelled into the phone like animal.

Clutching his fists tightly Iken pocketed his den den concealing it once again in his jacket. Putting his hand up to his head Iken scratched his head and awkwardly leaned backwards.

"I'm sorry, so sorry, but as you all ready know a buster call has been made against Atlantis. I can't call myself a captain to my nakama if I let a great injustice like this slide. Goodbye." Iken said disappearing with Flash achieving soru speed from the unbridled rage exploding within him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iken Versus Fleet Admiral Jiper

Appearing beside Gael in a flash Iken put his hand on Gael's shoulder. Pointing his sword at the Fleet Admiral Iken then began to speak.

"Gael Sama remember you tittle you can't afford to lose it. I'll take on the burden of justice and punish this man for such an injustice such as this For the whole of Atlantis, the former Steel Village and any others that have been done wrong by the Marines and their arrogance. Admiral Jiper I can not allow your evil to exist one moment longer." said Iken to Gael and Jiper.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 am

((i need a savior for this thread, im so lost, lol, my own fault really Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 pm

[same for me. btw, to those who call me a Fleet Admiral... I am an Admiral xD]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:07 pm

((Uuuuum ... Jiper was ... uuuhh, fighting with Sabres, Cebros, Jason and someone else, Nishki was about to be killed by Wally but was intercepted by Rei, now we await for Pathea to post about Rei bein severely wounded by Wally's attack that was originally for Nishki .. and again, Jiper is fighting with like, 4 people already, enough !! lol))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:34 pm

((my characters, meanwhile, are running around without any real purpose or anything to do. Yaaay! I won't have Talitha intercept Nishkis little romantic moment there, it's needed for some tension, and I'm waiting for that with antici......pation.))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:24 pm

((I happened to curse out Jiper with Gael, while Iken has popped up to relieve Gael of the necessity of getting in trouble. Gael's thing is here: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3285p520-serious-war-thread-the-grand-atlantis-war-open-to-all-participants-three-way-struggle-between-pirates-atlantians-and-marines#67568 for Max.

Speaking of which...))

Jiper and Iken

Gael's mouth twitched as Iken showed up. "You won't be able to stop his Buster Call by doing something like this. It's something that has to be handled from the outside." Rirnef, coming out of nowhere with Figdra, padded up beside Gael. "I'll be leaving now. I expect my eventual husband will be getting his ass over here eventually, and I certainly hope that all of you idiots tidy up your act before he gets here. Especially if he happens to be pissed off." He signaled something to Figdra and Rirnef, which resulted in Figdra spitting something up at Gael's feet, and Rirnef leaping into Figdra's mouth. "Here. If you end up coming across a Marine with a really, really bad attitude, show him this and he shouldn't kill you." He whispered this in Iken's ear so none of the local Marines could hear him. He tossed the object to Iken: a chain link. "Well, see you all later." Before anyone could give him anything so ridiculous as an order, he plugged his ears, and jumped into Figdra. A hop, skip, and a jump later, and Figdra was out of the area, diving into the water. Gael and he had work to do.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 am

JIPER

"You pathetic pirates... And you, too Shichibukai Gael... You are nothing less than mere pirates! Don't you see that this war has to over?! Don't you see that if the ship of the pirate king gets stolen by anyone of you the world shall fall in chaos?! That ship is something worse than an ancient weapon... AND I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT! AS FOR YOU... YOU SCUM (Iken)... YOU SHOULD NOT BE TALKING ABOUT JUSTICE! I AM NOT THE EVIL ONE HERE... I AM JUST AVENGING THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WHO DIED BECAUSE OF PIRATES LIKE YOURSELF! NOT TO MENTION THAT A ROOKIE PIRATE CANNOT JUDGE ME! YOU HAVE NOT PASSED THROUGH THE EVENTS I PASSED! YOU NEVER BATTLED WITH A YONKOU IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE! YOU NEVER FELT THE DISGRACE OF A BREAK-OUT IN IMPEL DOWN. DANGEROUS PIRATES ESCAPED... PEOPLE WERE IN DANGER AND IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME AND MY IDIOCY, SO I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY OF YOU ESCAPE FROM HERE EVEN IF IT MEANS MY DEATH! THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS!" were the words of the Admiral who was attacked by five people at the same time. All of them were powerful combatants. It would be somewhat difficult to deal with all of them at the same time. However, he still had not used his strongest move... Seeing all of these attacks that aimed for him, he decided to go with his move that would cause massive destruction to the whole area. He grinned and used his Geppou to get high in the air. Then, he started spinning and he whispered "Whirlaku...". In an instant, a barrage of great numbers of incredibly powerful Rankyakus as well as Whirlwinds were being launched from his legs and his fingers respectively. The barrage of the moves, could hit anyone around the area and the Admiral did not seem to get tired from it.

MAXIMILLION

Meanwhile, the captain of the Avenger Pirates stared at the marine who was attacking the five pirates...
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Iken watched and listened as the Admiral spoke, and Iken knew speaking wasn't going to help. He knew that the Admiral thought what he was doing was for the good of the world and justice. Iken admired that Jiper was willing to risk his life for what he thought was right. However Iken believed differently and there for saw the man and, his views of justice as the evil. Iken closed his eyes and sighed, he didn't like to kill little lone kill a man with such principle. Opening his eyes to see the Admiral go on the offensive Iken prepared himself.

"I can't allow your justice to overshadow mine." Iken said as he slashed away a blade of air.

"Three Sword Style: Whirlwind Shield"

As the blades of air became more and more intense Iken began to spin his swords with both hands forming a barrier of wind and steel in front of himself. As the blades of air hit the shield in front of Iken, they either dissipated into nothingness like they had been robbed of the energy put into them or they just reflected off in a different direction. As Iken blocked or deflected the air blades he slowly walked forward to get into a better attacking position.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:03 pm

JIPER

The Admiral was endlessly spinning and more and more Rankyakus as well as Whirlwinds were being launched from his body towards the pirates. Some weak pirates who happened to be around were getting slashed by them and some even fell on the ground with fatal injuries. The attack was not easy to deal with. Seeing how Iken was deflecting the attacks, the admiral said "You might be countering with artificial whirlwinds... But you do not know something! I AM A WHIRLWINDMAN! You will not be able to counter original whirlwinds for long!". The Admiral was a strong combatant, indeed... And he still continued launching his whirlwinds, without stopping...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next