One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))

Go down 
+20
SplatterFrog
RoseWhiteForever
Pascià
cole
Unholy
9thKing
Amari
Kanhoji Into
Gael
Redex 1000
Master of Chaos
Cobdogred
GoreFish
Frog Dragon
NegaMajora
Captain Clearwater
Maxulus
Shadow
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:21 am

Vs Goth

Toshiro was taken by surprise as he thought his stomp worked. When Goth pushed back on his leg he stumbled backwards. Using his wings to balance himself he managed not to fall over. "Well, you still have some fight left in you then. Good, let's see some more!"Still clutching his mace awkwardly in his left hand Toshiro prepared for another attack.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 am

jake looked around him. He knew this place, but this city looked the same anywhere he went, so he could be wrong.
"Damn. Immelman, where do we go?"
The dragon let out a loud squeak and shot to the sky from his shoulder. Jake looked after him, and when he had gotten what his little partner was doing, he grinned.
Immelman flew high and looked over the city. Fire here, fights there... It was hard to tell the difference between friend and enemy. Then, finally, he saw someone he'd recognise anywhere. He shot back down to Jake.
"Pops!"
digging his claws nto his shirt, he began dragging the huge fishman, to no big prevail, into the direction.
"Woah, okay, coming!"

After a while, the dragon and his "father" had reached the place the dragon had seen. There was a rod of red... stuff on the ground which didn't exactly look like blood... Jake didn't even want to know the origin. Much more important than that was the person standing a bit away from it.
"Captain!"
Jake yelled and was already rushing towards the poor man, ready to give him a bonecrushing hug. He was so glad the human was okay.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:16 pm

James

“No matter what, it’s always a crime to waste a life so easily.”

James watched as Vince sped away. For a moment he didn’t say anything. He was deep in thought. So he was understandably surprised when Jake appeared and came running towards him.

“Jake…where did you…” James began to say. “Oh yeah. You went on ahead to scout out this place.” He turned and looked towards the battle once more. Then he said, “This whole city…the Marines are going to blow it up in something called a ‘Buster Call’. And now it’s up to me to save the lives of hundreds, maybe thousands of pirates. This is not going to be easy…”

Tero

A woman nearby screamed. Tero turned and dashed in the direction of the scream. Tired as he was, he would not let any innocents die, if the woman was innocent.

The large Marine ran around the side of a building and saw…the bodies of a man and a woman. Both were partly mechanical. Both were Atlanteans. Three Marines, all men wielding swords, stepped over the two bodies. The sword of one of the three was stained crimson with blood. In front of the Marines were a couple of children. One was a boy and the other a girl. Tero could only assume from the children’s appearances and presence that they were Atlanteans. It was highly likely that they were the kids of the man and woman, who lay side by side in pools of blood.

The Marine holding the bloody sword stood over the children. He raised his weapon over his head. Tero realized what he was about to do and, forgetting his exhaustion, he used soru to rush forward, seizing the man’s wrist and breaking it. The man screamed and dropped his sword. Without missing a beat, Tero grabbed the heads of the two men flanking the one who’s wrist he had just broken, and he banged their heads into that man’s. All three collapsed on the floor. Tero reached for sword, his anger blazing out of control. He was going to kill these men and then he would…a whimper caught his attention. The two children stared up at him, their eyes filled with fear. Tero sighed. They had seen enough death for one day. So, reluctantly, he released his grip on his sword’s hilt.

Tero crouched in front of the children and offered them a small smile. Then he held out his arms.

“You’re okay now,” he soothed.

The children ran into his arms, sobbing. Tero swept them up and, after throwing the unconscious Marines one last look of loathing, he turned away and set off once more.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:01 pm

"Woah!"
Jakes eyes widened, as he whispered this one word. He had stopped in his tracks completely, his mouth open, looking especially stupid...
Then he seemed to catch himself and instead, started yelling.
"A bustercall?! Here?! How... that's sick! What kind of sick person would even come up with this? Who could ever want something like... like..."

Somewhere in the distance, just as she was done about to slash a poor pirate to oblivion, Talitha sneezed. What was this. A cold? here? Geez, that's what you got from wearing your coat over your shoulders all the time instead of wearigng it properly...

Jake continued panicking for a bit, searching for the right words, then went quiet for a moment, and looked at the ground a bit as if he had just been knocked out by a very big overdose of some very strong medicine.
Immelman, who had joined his panicking (though it was more like: mimiked his pops), nowlooked at him a bit worried. He landed on his shoulder and looked at his face from the side.
When Jake suddenly moved again, he let out a surprised squeak and flew up again. Jake ignored it, and the dragon pouted a bit.
"Well, anyway, if it's hard, then let's get going already!"
And with that, he headed off into the town again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Sangjo and the steel pirates were resting after such a tough battle. Then Sangjo's sound powers picked up some faint words.....bus...bus...ster....caaaalll....bus ter...caall. Sangjo put two and two together to find out that what they were talking about was the buster call.

"Guys quickly get back on the ship. We are leaving now!!!!!! Those damn marines are planning to sink the entire city."

Sangjo quickly got a baby den den mushi hoping to contact his captain.

"Iken? Iken?!! Pick up you bastard. We need to get the hell out of here. Those marines sounded the buster call. They are going to kill us all."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 am

((For anyone it may concern: Pascia is gone for a week or two. We may have to put the main battle on hold until she returns.))

James

James blinked. “You’re going to help?” he asked. Then he rolled his eyes. That was a stupid question. “Okay, but just remember, some of these guys are at a Shichibukai’s level of power.” He then took a step and then kicked off, using soru to run around behind where Wally was fighting. James folded his arms across his chest and looked up at the huge man's back, ignoring the ongoing battle. "Just so you know, the Marines are going to blow this whole place up soon. Something called a Buster Call."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 am

While James seemed to have a plan behind his actions, Jake didn't do so much thinking.
He was currently running through the streets shouting as loudly as he could.
"Buster call! They've ordered a Buster Call! Run if you want to live!"
Immelman was flying a bit over his head, sometimes howling, sometimes repeating the words "Buster call". It was kind of sad that one of the first words he could pronounce so perfectly was buster call, of all things... But Jake paid it no mind right now.
Some of the people he passed interrupted their fights, most stared at him, all of them probably thought he was crazy. Only few actually moved...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Todd
"Tekkai Gou !" Todd gets kicked on the side of his face, and a little bit of blood pops out of his tighly shut teeth. *Last time he couldnt even catch up, and now he could even penetrate that .. ?* he is not pushed away thought, and then spins and attempts to kick Ryan away with a mighty kick aiming Ryan's stomach region.

((I suppose I will have to wait for Max, Nik and Pathea hm ? ))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 pm

((Gomenasai!!!! I'm so sorry for being MIA for so much of this war, but i have a good excuse! I was transferring schools, and it was alot of paperwork. I still want to participate, but i don't know where to appear! Can someone help me out?))
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm

In front of the running Clearwater, a man in brown robes appears. The robes cover him head to toe so his identity remained unknown to the captain until the very moment he threw them off. A man with semi shaggy red hair and a Vice Admiral Marine uniform stood in front of the female pirate captain.

"Captain Delia "The Crimson Snow" Clearwater with the bounty of 80,000,000 beli halt. I'm Vice Admiral Derge Namikaze and I have come to take you in." Derge Sr. said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Delia suddenly stops once more when someone blocks her way, but she now notices that it's a marine, and a Vice Admiral no less, and her neutral composed expression changes that into a small smirk. "It's about time a marine of your stature came to stop me," she replied in a soft cool tone as she placed one hand on the hilt of her sword. "You should refrain from saying my name so casually Admiral, and I would suggest that you move out of my way before I decide to kill you in the most painful way possible," she continued with her tone as her smirk returned to a neutral expression. Now that she calmed down from all the ruthless fighting, she needed to keep her composure in check if she wanted to win against this man.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm

"Little girl there has never been a time that someone like you could have killed me. Nor has there been a time that I've been afraid of someone like you. All the power you have comes from you devil fruit and your looks, nothing else. Again I say give your self up. If you don't you might break a nail." said the Vice Admiral with a flick of his hand in a smug way.

The mans smug smile shown brightly. It was yet another way the mans smug persona said it was better than you and better than you'd ever be. He was obviously playing mind games with the young captain, but to her it wasn't so obvious, it was infuriating. That's how Derge Namikaze Sr. worked, he distracted with his overwhelming smugness.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:21 pm

"I get what you're doing and it's not going to work my dear Admiral," he said with a light chuckle, unsheathing her sword with one hand as she ran her other hand through her light copper locks. "If you know my bounty and my name, then you should know about me getting in the marines as an intern, and destroying the base I was assigned to the day my probation ended," she informed him as her smile turned into a cold smirk.

The smirk never faltered as she brought up her sword, and pointed it at the Admiral. "I will prove to you that my strengths don't fall only in my Devil Fruit abilities, Admiral," she said the last word with a sneer, twisting her sword and lunging herself at the man, a calculated expression on her face as she locked it with his.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:51 am

Using Geppou and Soru Derge Sr. rose into the air quickly avoiding the female pirates blade. Derge began falling forward from high above spinning downward building momentum.

"Spiral Rankyaku"

A downward spiraling blade of air shot downward at Captain Clearwater. Using Geppou Derge backed up away from any potential counter attack.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:28 am

Vs. Todd

Ryan eyes widen he was even more surprised then Todd was when the kick landed but while he was in the air he couldn't avoid the kick he held his hands up and braced for the impact the kick knocked The wind out of Ryan and sent him flying back on impulse Ryan begin spinning as he flew back and landed on his feet when he stopped spinning * I can keep up I can do this* " I must confess I didn't think my blow was going to land and yet there you are standing before me bleeding" Ryan now had a sadistic smirk on his face....
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Delia chuckled as she dodged the upcoming attack with a back flip, but hissed a little when she felt some of the wind hitting her back, ripping through her coat and making her hat come off. "You ruined my coat," she said in a monotone, taking it off and throwing it to where her Captain's hat landed. She then rushed towards Derge with her sword once more. She stopped abruptly midway though, and made a slashing movement up and then down. "Ice Slash!" she exclaimed as the wave of ice appeared and was making it's way towards the Admiral to freeze him. I may have said that I wouldn't use my Devil Fruit powers, but it's not my fault my sword is quite the same...
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Flipping over onto his back Derge Sr. used Geppou with his hands while preforming what seemed to be midair break dance moves. Soon a twister of sharp wind blades formed around him.

"Rankyaku Twister"

The twister of Rankyaku froze almost instantly, however Derge Sr. himself was untouched. With a swift kick Derge hurtled the large mass of ice blades at towards Delia.

"Oh trust me you'll need your powers against me little girl." said the Vice Admiral with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 pm

"I'm not a little girl!" she retorted with a huff, focusing on the large mass of ice blades that were coming directly at her. She dodged most of them with precise accuracy and deflected the ones she couldn't, but was still caught in her cheek and some places in her arms, where fresh blood trickled down from the new wounds.

"I'll prove you that I can beat you without my powers," she retorted with some anger, but not enough to cloud her judgement, and lunged once more at the Admiral, deciding to go with a straight-forward approach this time.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Using Soru Derge Sr. disappeared just as he sword pierced his coat. Appearing on the ground momentarily before disappearing again, only this time his reappears behind the Captain. Brushing again her back he put his head up to her ear and his Rejection Gauntlet to her back.

"Your to slow for me. Make one move and I'll blow out your spine." whispered the man softly into the female captains ear.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Delia suddenly gasped lightly when the Admiral disappeared from her view, and tensed in anticipation as she tried to come up with something before he attacked, but it was too late. She felt Derge behind her and felt something in her back, breathing a little harder and shuddering when his words reached her ear. "As expected from a Vice Admiral, Mr. Derge," she said softly, gulping lightly and trying not to show her slight fear to the man.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Vice Admiral Derge

A rustle of papers filled the area in which Clearwater and Derge Sr. were fighting, followed by a voice. "Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? A man preparing to strike at a woman? What exactly has this world come to?" Papers flooded the space between the two combatants, pushing them apart rather roughly. A man took shape from the paper, with the paper layering on top of itself to create his shape. He pointed his palm at the Vice Admiral and grinned. "My holy purpose will not be compromised if I deal with this minor... interruption." A flood of paper blasted from his hand, going straight for Derge's head like a compressed cannon.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 pm

The young captain suddenly sheathed her sword and used her freezing powers to try to stop the paper before it even hit the Admiral, a serious look etching on her face. She was going to act serious now. "I appreciate the help my good man, but this fight is between the Admiral and I, although I thank you for releasing me from his grasp" she said in a cold tone, her gauntlets already forming around her arms and legs. "What do you say Vice Admiral Derge? I'm free, you're still alive, and I promise he won't interfere again," she added with a smirk, clenching and unclenching her hands as her breath came out in clod wisps of ice.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:25 pm

"Thank you Captain Clear Water, but it was unnecessary." Derge Sr. said as he grabbed the frozen paper. Releasing a small amount of impact from his gauntlet he shattered it into pieces. Derge Sr. slammed his two gauntlets together adding more power into the two protective gloves. He then gave a smug come and get me type of grin to Clearwater.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Delia returned his grin with one of her cold smirks, and stomped on the ground hard with her right foot, leaving a crack and frozen ground under her, meaning business. She charged, faster than before, readying her gauntlets to aim fast jabs and kicks to the Admiral when she got close enough to hit. "You're going down Admiral," she breathed out as she started attacking the man with precise combos when she was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:10 pm

"Oh I think not young one." said Derge Sr. with a new found respect for the honorable young Captain.

Using his gauntlets Derge Sr. was able to block each and every blow one by one. Derge was faster, speed was his specialty and there for able to keep up with the youthful speed of Delia. Knowing full well that the places she touched would most likely ice over. Derge used the energy he received from the impact of the punch to vibrate the gloves creating enough heat to prevent ice crystals from being created.

"Tekkai Namikaze Cannon Knee"

Throwing a knee at Delia's stomach with the power of a cannonball. This was enhanced by the body hardening technique Tekkai making it much stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next